Noel's Predicament Ch. 02

Story Info
Punishment ensues.
1.2k words
4.31
33.8k
14
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again everyone! I hope I haven't kept you waiting. Here is the next installment, enjoy.

Cheers -orange_fairy13

*****

Punishment

I had fallen asleep while crying pathetically on the floor. I woke to my stomach growling and the smell of something wonderful. I opened my eyes and say Christopher's blurry figure sitting above me. I tried to speak and forgot about the ball gag shoved into my mouth. I was covered in drool. I felt disgusting.

He reached down and opened the door to the cage and I crawled on my elbows and knees until I was facing him in between his feet. My head was down as he used a soft cloth to remove the drool from my face. I looked up with tears in my eyes.

He brought me across his lap with my ass high in the air. I couldn't balance myself and felt as if I was going to fall. His arm held me stable and without warning a hand came crashing down. I squealed at the harsh beating. After the fifth hit I was crying again. I lost count after ten. My nipples were hard and I could feel the wetness dripping from my pussy. The tears would not stop. I shouldn't feel like this but the heat and pain were melting into something different. He stopped suddenly. His breathing was quiet but accelerated and I could feel something hard rubbing against my hip. There were light swirls going around my beaten buttocks by his fingertips.

"What a dirty pet you are. But this, is supposed to be punishment. No worries this was just a warm up," he whispered while petting my back.

He grabbed something next to him on the couch and before I could lift my head to see it a loud smack resounded in the quiet room. It took a second to register the pain but when I did the scream that came out of my mouth sounded inhuman even to my ears. He hit me again with the paddle over and over, each time I could hear the fire crackling merrily in the background, the whistling of the paddle as it came down with the full strength of Christopher's arm, the resounding smack as the paddle made contact with my bare bottom and finally my screams of pain that urged Christopher to bring his arm back up and repeat the process. Eventually he slowed his spanking to a halt. It was finally over and I relaxed over his lap glad it was over. My eyes were not the only thing that was weeping.

"It's time you truly became my pet, Noel" he whispered.

I nodded unable to resist after the beating. Something cold fell in between my cheeks. I felt his finger massage my hole. I tensed immediately. He rubbed my back as if to soothe me. When I didn't relax he smacked my sore ass and I whimpered and tried to relax. A finger was gently eased into my ass. He wiggled it in and out slowly until his entire meaty finger entered me. I clenched around his finger when it started to feel good.

He removed his finger and placed something else at the entrance of my asshole. Slowly he pushed. It was a plug and it stretched my hole very wide. I whimpered as it got to its widest point but then it tapered off and popped into my ass. I felt something soft nestle in between my ass and brush my pussy lips. He carefully turned me over and pulled me so that my back was supported by his legs. He brought out clips with bells attached to them. He placed them on my nipples and then tightened them until I screamed. He sat me up and smacked my tits a little in order to listen to the bells tinkle lightly. I whimpered at the pain.

I could vaguely see what he grabbed from beside him. It was red and long. When he brought it to my face I saw that it was a dog collar. He took it and wrapped it around my neck and brought something close to my face. It took me a while but it was a dog tag that read "Noel" on it. He clipped it to my collar and stroked my hair.

His arms went around my body and carried me through the kitchen and into a different room that I hadn't seen before. It was a large room with a large floor to ceiling window. Outside the snow was still falling and to counteract that there was another fireplace on the far wall. Opposite of the fireplace was a large four poster bed and at the foot of it was large cage with a sheepskin covering. Christopher walked around to the other side of the cage where there was two dog bowls in a holder. One with water and the other with some sort of food that I could smell but couldn't see. He placed me in front of the food and took the gag out of my mouth.

"Eat," he said quietly.

I looked down at the food. It was warm and looked good. With my wrists attached to my biceps I was on my elbows and couldn't use my hands. I leaned forward and took a bite using my teeth. I chewed slowly. It tasted good. I took bigger bites until the whole bowl was empty and licked it clean. I scooted over and drank as much water as I could. After I was done I sat on my heels to look up at Christopher but he was kneeling at my side with a damp cloth wiping away the mess I had made on myself. I felt helpless.

"Open," he whispered.

I opened my mouth and he had a toothbrush in hand and proceeded to clean my teeth. When he was done he carried the bowls out and left me in the room by myself. I felt apprehensive. My ass hurt like hell and I couldn't move very well. The room was open in every sense of the word. The door was left wide and its sight was like a siren's song but, I knew that as soon as I stepped outside I would get a punishment worse than what I had experienced.

I looked around and the cage looked like the only place to hide myself seeing as the bed was too low to hide under. I awkwardly crawled into the cage knowing that this was stupid. The enclosed cage was warmer than outside and the darkness soothed my nerves. I started to calm down.

Christopher's footsteps drew closer and I moved my face closer to the opening. He crouched in front of my cage's door with the ball gag. I knew what to do even if I didn't want it to happen. I had finally given up. I opened my mouth obediently and sat down for an uncomfortable sleep. He un-cuffed my biceps and reattached them to the bars of the cage. Locking the door he covered the cage completely so that I was in darkness. I was terrified of what would come next but I was so sleepy that it didn't matter anymore.