Noises the Neighbours Make

Story Info
Things happen after they listen in.
1.8k words
4.09
73.2k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers

Val and her other half moved in to the vacant flat above us a few weeks ago and started immediately they arrived – I was alone in the flat when they turned up on the first day and almost the first thing I heard was the sound of a body hitting the bed and a squeal. They were obviously celebrating their arrival in their new home and I could soon hear the sounds of fucking just a few feet above my head. I was delighted to find that they were the vocal sort because I love the sounds of sex – words and noise turn me on as much as the sight of a woman, and Val and Josh talked to each other as they screwed away – she telling him where she wanted his cock, him telling her what a great fuck she was, how tight and wet her box was, and so on. I pulled my hard-on out of my pants and stood there over the bed, jacking away. I spent my load in under a minute over the bedclothes while I listened to them, letting out a groan as I shot my sperm and wondering if they could hear me too. They were right behind me, Josh coming with a grunt and Val with a cry. I slumped onto the bed and hoped - I really hoped - they would do it again soon, preferably when Caroline was home. I decided not to mention it to her, and trust to surprise.

I was in luck sooner than I'd expected – the next day was a Sunday, and Val and Josh were at it again in the morning, around 9.30. I was lying half awake when they started and Caroline was asleep, but as soon as I knew what they were doing I gently woke her and motioned up at the ceiling. Val was telling Josh his prick was going to do her an injury if he wasn't careful, and Josh was telling her her cunt was too tight – that sort of thing. Caroline blushed deeply, but I could tell that she was aroused and I gently took her hand and put it on my stiff cock. As she rolled my foreskin over my slippery knob, then slid down my shaft and squeezed my balls I let out a groan of pure lust. Upstairs Val and Josh were getting into each other more noisily, and we could even hear the bed moving around as they fucked away. I put my hand on Caroline's cunt and slipped a finger inside her slit, rubbing some of the moisture there over her clit and getting an "Ahhhhhh!" of pleasure from her. She started to pump my cock with her little hand while I rubbed her cunt and squeezed her clit gently as the noise from upstairs got louder and wilder. I was hoping we would all come together, and it worked perfectly – as the couple in the room above us came with a shout and a grunt I groaned as my spunk shot from the end of my cock, and Caroline flushed and writhed her way to orgasm.

I looked at Caroline and whispered something like, "I think they like their sex often; that's the second time in two days." She blushed a little more and said, "I might like it a little more often myself."

The next day, we had a note from the couple upstairs introducing themselves and then, shortly afterwards, there was a knock on the door and a woman was standing there, asking if we'd like a glass of wine with them some time. I promised to come along with Caroline as soon as she got back, and when she returned we made our way off to see them. Caroline was embarrassed at the thought that they could have heard us having sex but, as I pointed out, they were happy for us to listen to them.

Val and Josh were a little younger than we were, and we didn't want to risk getting to know them too much in case we couldn't back off, but they were very easy to know and we soon relaxed. Josh was medium build and height, wearing a casual shirt and jeans; Val had brown hair and a tight ass showed under her Levis – that was all I really noticed about them at first.

We chatted for a bit about Newcastle (they were from Birmingham) and local stuff, before Josh asked us, directly, whether the sound insulation in the building was good or not. I could see Caroline flush when he mentioned this, but I answered him truthfully, saying that a lot could be heard at times.

"So you've heard us getting it on?" Val asked Caroline. "We don't want to be bad neighbours, but we do like our sex. I hope we're not causing a problem."

I answered myself. "You may have heard something from our room too. Life's like that, isn't it?" Josh and Val relaxed and asked us some more questions. Then I needed to visit the bathroom and left Caroline to them for a minute. When I returned I was surprised to find Josh and Val sitting either side of her while she looked a little nervously at me.

Josh looked up and said, "Jeremy, we were thinking that since we all enjoy our sex here, why don't we push the boundaries out a little? Have you ever done it with more than one person in the room?" My cock crawled up my pants to almost instant hardness – this was something I'd always thought about and often fantasised during sex about. I had a feeling that if I could persuade Caroline to go through with this now, I might get something I'd always wanted. But I couldn't rush or force her – persuasion was needed.

"I think, Darling, the sight of you having sex with someone else would be the sexiest, dirtiest thing I can imagine," I said, and I ran my hand over my crotch, causing my erection to go on show in outline to the room. Val put a hand on Caroline's pussy area and I held my breath – to my surprise and pleasure, she leaned back and let out a deep breath of her own.

Josh was on to the moment immediately, crossing over to move his girlfriend off Caroline and gently brush his hands over her tits and crotch. She moaned again, but offered no resistance as he undid the top of her jeans and unhooked her bra at the back. I felt Val's cool hands undoing the front of my shirt and caressing my cock as it strained through my jeans while I reached out to grasp her large tits through her bra.

I could see Caroline and Josh losing clothes by the second, and caught a glance from her as her knickers came down, leaving her sprawled on the sofa with her breasts swaying slightly and her cunt exposed to the room. Her pubic area showed signs of dampness, and Josh slipped a finger into her slit, getting a groan of lust from her. Val, meanwhile, had stripped the shirt from my back and briskly undone my 501s which she tugged off below. My prick was bursting out of my pants, and she quickly hooked them off my cock and down my legs. She took my hand off her, whipped her own clothes off and stood in front of me, her twat just inches from my face. She leaned down, smiled and whispered, "who's coming first, Jeremy – them or us?"

I could see and hear the action on the other side of the room as Josh already had his pale, 8 inch tool stuck in Caroline's box from behind as she bent over the sofa. She was making little squeaks as he pumped inside her with a grunt of his own each time his shaft disappeared inside her. I was desperate to start and leaned forward, parting Val's labia with my fingers before slipping my tongue inside her vagina and starting to lick. She let out a great groan of pleasure and called out, "Holy shit! He'll do!"

I came off her mound and put her on her back in the large armchair I had been occupying. I hoisted her legs onto my shoulders and looked at her puffy wet cunt for just a second, before steering my rock hard dick towards her gaping hole. We both let out small sounds as I penetrated past the initial small resistance, and my knob slipped easily into her all the way up to my balls as I lost control a little and started to thrust fast and hard. Val was talking dirty as I banged her harder and harder, telling me to take a look at my girlfriend getting a proper fuck for once, and indeed, Caroline was having a great time by the look of it. Her eyes were glazed and her tits were swinging as Josh shoved his long wet tool in and out of her cunt with ever greater speed and energy while she babbled wildly about how sluttish all this felt and looked.

We were all reaching a peak and I started to shout out to the room at large that I couldn't hold out much longer. Caroline came alive and yelled at me to shoot my load up Val's cunt, it being obvious that she was approaching her own moment. Val reached underneath me and started pulling and squeezing my balls as I thrust into her, while she told me, through gritted teeth, that she was going to come like a bomb.

Josh let out a snarl and Caroline answered with a shout as I let go with a deep groan of "Oh yesssss!" spraying my spunk deep inside Val's belly, my head snapped back and eyes shut. Val was a second away from me and let out a banshee wail as her own orgasm hit her like hammer. Her cunt muscles went into spasm around my cock and gripped it like a vice. As we all collapsed in various poses and looked at each other slightly sheepishly I was hoping Caroline wouldn't have regretted anything, but although she was looking shy and trying to cover herself up, I was fairly sure she'd had a wonderful time.

We made our excuses and left shortly afterwards. The moment we got back to the flat Caroline took me straight into the bedroom, where she put my hand on her pussy and demanded another orgasm, so I obliged her with three fingers shoving rapidly in and out of her slick hole. While we listened to the couple upstairs getting their own second helpings,I pumped my rigid cock with my free hand until my second load jerked over Caroline's tit and belly. An almost life changing experience.

Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers