Noisy Neighbors

Story Info
A couple's love life is reawakened by their noisy neighbors.
3.1k words
4.45
105.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,291 Followers

"Daniel, our new neighbors are at it again," Linda sighed as I walked into the bedroom. "They moved in three days ago and every night it's the same thing."

"Maybe they're newlyweds," I grinned. "You have to give them credit. They obviously enjoy each other's company."

"Yes, but do they have to be so noisy about it?" my wife of twenty-five years asked in annoyance.

"Everyone knows the walls in this apartment complex are thin," I replied. "We've heard our neighbors complain about it often enough. We were just spoiled by Mrs. Walters."

"Couldn't she have stayed another six months?" Linda complained. "We'll be gone by then."

"God willing," I sighed in reply.

Our two kids were full-grown and out on their own. When the youngest moved out we decided to downgrade to an apartment for a couple of years so that we could have our dream house built. Of course, with the economy being the way it was, the two years turned into three and a half. Thankfully, we were finally ready to start construction next month. The plan was not to renew our lease and move in to our new place in six months. My thoughts were interrupted by a load moan through the wall.

"Can't you go over there and talk to them?" Linda asked. "Tomorrow's going to be a long day and I need my sleep."

Linda was a loving wife and a great mother. We'd been married for almost twenty-five years. I was nearly fifty and Linda was forty-five. As I looked at her I realized that she was still just as beautiful as the day I met her.

"I have a better idea," I said, climbing into bed to the sounds our neighbors' lustful cries. I reached for my wife. "Let's see if we can make some noise of our own."

"What?" she cried in surprise. "You can't be serious!"

"Why not?" I asked in reply, rubbing the small of Linda's back and kissing her. I stayed away from her impressive breasts, at least for the time being.

"Because we just made love last night," she said. I smiled and shrugged, kissing her again and letting my hand drop lower. Linda responded despite her words.

My wife had put on a few pounds over the years, but nothing terrible. In fact, it made her already impressive breasts even larger and I liked the change in her ass. It was too bad all she ever let me do was rub it.

"I'm in the mood again," I said. "And so are you. I can see it in your eyes."

"Maybe a little," she admitted. "But..."

I interrupted her with another kiss. This one was more passionate than the last and I refused to stop until Linda finally relaxed and started to enjoy herself.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked, but she was giving me that look that always made my body react. I didn't bother responding. Instead, I pulled her hard against my body, letting her feel my excitement.

Linda had long blond hair that added to her sex appeal. She threatened to cut it short every so often because her friends said it would make her look younger. I always counter threatened to shave my head bald if she did it. I loved her hair and I didn't care what her friends said. Linda looked young enough for me. I started kissing her neck, something I knew drove her crazy.

"We just need to make it quick!" she said between kisses. "We both have a long day tomorrow with work and the party."

"I think you'd better plan on taking a nap between the two," I replied with a grin. "Or maybe just call out sick."

"What's gotten into you?" she asked again. At that moment the woman next door cried out.

"Well, two things actually," I said as I stopped kissing Linda's neck and looked into her eyes. I also finally let my hands drift to my wife's breasts. They were full, heavy and absolutely perfect as far as I was concerned.

"Very funny," she sighed. It took me a moment to realize what she meant.

"No! Not these two things," I laughed, squeezing her breasts. "I meant that having the new couple next to us is like having a porn movie running in the background every night. You know guys and porn." She smiled and shook her head.

"And the second thing?" my wife asked.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked in reply. "Have you looked in the mirror?"

Her smile grew and this time she was the one who initiated the kiss. Linda also reached down and rubbed my cock through my pajamas. The look in her eyes reminded me of when we first got married.

Our clothes quickly disappeared. We kissed and fondled each other for quite some time. Linda stroked my cock just the way I liked and I focused on her pussy, teasing her clit every so often and making her moan loudly. My wife wasn't the type to cry out during love making, but I guess with the noisy couple next door, she was being more vocal than usual.

"Daniel, I want you inside me now!" my wife finally gasped, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs. "Only be gentle. It's been a long time since we made love two days in a row and I'm not used to it."

"I will be," I smiled down at her, taking in the sight of her lying there open and waiting for me. I dropped down between her legs and drove my tongue deep inside of her.

"Yes!" she cried out in surprise.

It wasn't the first time I'd tasted her or even the hundredth, but it wasn't something I did all the time and I'd done it less frequently over the years. I'm not even sure why.

Our lovemaking had mellowed considerably as we got older. I think at first because our lives became so busy with the kids that we were exhausted most of the time. After that, it just became something we did routinely, if less and less often. It was sad really. Thankfully, our new neighbors were reminding us of how we used to be.

"You have such a wicked tongue!" my wife gasped, taking my head with both hands and pulling my face against her. Linda was being more aggressive than usual. I liked it! My tongue pushed in even deeper causing her juices to flow noticeable. She tasted even better than I remembered, or maybe it was just that it had been a while and even then, she wasn't typically this wet.

"Daniel!" Linda cried suddenly. "I'm going to cum!"

"Do it!" I demanded and focused on her clit. I licked and nibbled at it until she cried out in orgasm, filling my mouth.

"That was something else," I smiled afterward.

Linda was spent, but she smiled, pulled me up from between her legs and wiped her juices from my face before kissing me. My wife wrapped her legs around me and I directed my cock inside of her slowly. She gasped once I was all the way in.

Linda's pussy was a furnace despite the orgasm she just had, or maybe because of it. My wife was typically tight and tonight was no different, only she was so wet that I was able to push in easily enough. She moaned in contentment.

"Did I ever tell you how happy I was when we first made love?" she asked.

"No," I grinned, moving in and out slowly. "And why was that?"

"Because when we met I fell in love with you and knew we were going to spend the rest of our lives together," she replied. "You're being so big and good at making love was a happy bonus."

"Speaking of big," I smiled, looking down at her breasts hungrily.

"Men! Go ahead," Linda laughed. "They're all yours!"

I let my face fall to her breasts. I kissed and sucked while I continued to stroke in and out of my wife. Linda squeezed her tits together, knowing what I wanted. I buried my face between them. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

Our neighbors' moans could still be heard through the walls. It only added to our excitement. I was sure that they could hear us as well by this point. I briefly wondered if they appreciated the sound of our lovemaking as much as we appreciated the sound of theirs.

The room smelled of Linda's excitement. I lifted my face from her breasts and looked down at her. My wife's head was thrashing from side to side and she was panting. The sight was too much. I kissed her hungrily and started pumping in and out of her more quickly.

"Daniel!" she cried, her eyes big. "Hurry! I need to cum again. Cum with me!"

"Not yet," I said, fighting off my orgasm.

"I can't wait!" she moaned.

"Then don't!" I said, driving my cock inside her hard.

Linda wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me against her with all her strength. Her legs were already around my hips. If she had lasted another five seconds I wouldn't have been able to hold off. Her orgasm took her and she cried out and thrashed under me. I thrust deep one last time and stayed that way until she was done.

"Wow!" my wife cried, fighting to catch her breath. "That was something else!"

"Yes, it was," I smiled.

"I'm sorry you didn't cum," she frowned once she could speak more normally.

"That's okay," I said. "The night is young."

"You can't mean you want to do it again!" my wife cried. "I'm exhausted."

"That's too bad," I grinned. "Because we're definitely not done yet."

"Daniel..." my wife began, but I cut her off by rolling her onto her stomach. She looked at me over her shoulder and asked nervously, "What are you doing?" She tried to roll back over and I pushed her roughly back into position.

I knew I should have been gentler, but I had yet to have my release and my need was starting to take control. I looked at my wife hungrily. She saw my eyes and looked almost frightened, at least a little, but there was also something else in her eyes.

"We tried this position and didn't like it," she said nervously.

"That was years ago," I said. "And you didn't like it."

"You did?" my wife asked in surprise.

"I want to try it again," I replied, looking down at her ass hungrily.

"I don't know..." she began, but I ignored her and lifted her hips, exposing her pussy.

The sight was awe-inspiring. I put a pillow under her hips and leaned forward, thrusting my tongue inside her once again, only this time from behind. Linda was stiff at first, but the more I licked the more relaxed she became.

Our neighbors were nearing their climax. I listened as I continued. Linda moaned along with them at times. I knew she was listening to our neighbors as well. It was obvious when they finished.

"Daniel, I'm ready," my wife said softly, telling me something I already knew. She tasted so good that it was hard to stop, but I needed my release so I lifted my head from her pussy and took hold of her hips. She tensed almost immediately.

"Linda," I said, lining my cock up with her entrance, but not pushing in yet. "I love you very much."

"I love you too," she said, obviously nervous again.

"I know this is hard for you," I said. "But I want you to stop thinking and just let yourself go. We've been married almost a quarter of a century. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. Trust me."

"I do," she said. "It's just that..."

"Stop!" I cried, and then laughed and added, "I said stop thinking."

"It's easier said than done," she said, laughing as well. "This is just too weird!"

"Weird isn't necessarily bad," I replied, pushing inside of her slowly. She was still wet, but she was also tense so I took my time.

"Daniel," she gasped when I finally was all the way in. "Why do you want to make love to me like this? Animals do it this way."

"Maybe because deep down all men are still animals," I replied, only half paying attention. It took most of my focus not to start riding her hard. She wasn't ready yet.

"Not animals," she disagreed. "Cave men."

"Cave men," I agreed, pulling out slowly and pushing back in.

"That would make me a cave woman," she said.

"My cave woman," I corrected.

"Yes, yours," Linda said and suddenly she was relaxed. It surprised me until I realized what she'd done. I'd made a mistake by telling my wife to shut off her mind. That just wasn't my Linda. She couldn't turn off her thoughts, but she could use them and fantasize.

"Tell me what my cave woman wants?" I asked, deciding to see where her fantasy would lead. I was sliding in and out more smoothly now.

"To satisfy my cave man!" she gasped and squeezed down on my cock. I groaned and picked up the pace slightly. Linda relaxed her muscles and lifted her ass slightly.

"Mine!" I growled. "You're all mine!"

"Yes, yours!" she cried out. "Take me!" I grabbed her hips more firmly and slammed inside her. Linda buried her face into the bed and cried out. My hips made a slapping sound against her ass that we both obvious appreciated.

I don't think we were the only ones because I could hear our neighbors starting up again. I guess it was our turn to inspire them. I was certain they could hear us, but I could care less. I rode my wife of almost twenty-five years with everything I had. She came surprisingly fast.

"Don't stop!" she cried as she shook through her orgasm.

"I wasn't planning on!" I grunted, but I did slow down the pace a little.

"I'm sorry I came again without you," she said once she was done. "It's just that you get so deep this way!"

"So you like this position now?" I asked.

"Not me," she said, smiling at me over her shoulder. "But the cave woman inside of me."

"That works, for now," I growled and picked up the pace once more.

Linda raised herself to her hands and knees. She started meeting my thrusts and our bodies slammed together each time.

"Oh! This is even better!" she moaned. "My breasts are hanging down and my nipples are barely touching the sheets. The friction is amazing!" I was certain her nipples were hard and thick. My mouth watered at the thought, but I needed to finish first.

"I'm close!" I grunted.

"Me too!" Linda cried. "Again!"

I stroked in and out of her for a few more seconds. I'd almost forgotten about our noisy neighbors until their cries grew loud once more.

"There they go again!" my wife cried.

"Not yet," I said. "The Ohs are still too far apart." Linda laughed for a moment before it turned into a moan.

The woman next door typically cried out "Oh!" over and over again, faster and faster when she was close to cumming. It's amazing what you can learn about people in just a few short days.

"Daniel!" my wife cried, her eyes flashing with desire. "I want to cum with them."

"That can be arranged!" I growled, slamming into Linda deeply. Her words should have surprised me because they were so unlike my Linda, but we were both very close now and I couldn't focus on anything other than my pending release.

"Yes!" my wife cried. She said it again, and then again. "Yes! Yes!" This was new. I liked it. I liked it a lot. I picked up the pace even more.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Linda cried.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" our neighbor moaned.

I don't know if they did it intentionally, but suddenly their cries meshed together and all I heard over and over again was "Oh yes! Oh yes!" That was all I could take. I grabbed Linda's hips so roughly that she would probably bruise later, but I was beyond caring. I thrust into my wife as hard as I could and let loose a torrent of cum! Linda cried out in orgasm at the same time. We could hear our neighbors let lose as well.

Both rooms echoed with passion for quite a while. I had to roll off of my wife when I was done because I knew I was so spent that I'd be dead weight and crush her.

"Okay, that may be my new favorite position," Linda laughed afterwards.

"Yours or your cave woman's?" I teased. She blushed, but didn't back down.

"Both," my wife said.

"Good," I smiled. Linda laid her head down on my shoulder.

"That was something," she sighed.

"Yes, it was," I agreed. "I can't wait until tomorrow night."

"Don't get your hopes up. Our neighbors can't possibly go again," my wife said. "Not four nights in a row."

"I wasn't thinking about them," I grinned. "I was thinking about you and your cave woman."

"She is a bit adventurous, isn't she?" Linda laughed.

"I have some ideas you might find enjoyable," I offered. "I know she will."

Linda lifted her head, looked into my eyes and saw that I was serious. My wife shook her head, kissed me briefly and then lay back on my shoulder.

"The last couple of days have been like a second honeymoon," she said.

"I know," I grinned. "I think it's just what we needed. We're not spring chickens anymore, but we're not too old to enjoy each other."

"And we owe it all to our noisy neighbors," she said. Linda grinned slightly and joked, "Maybe we should thank them?"

"Sure," I replied and then raised my voice and yelled, "Thanks!"

"Daniel!" Linda cried in shock. "I was just kidding!"

"No! Thank you!" came the man's cry back.

"How embarrassing!" my wife moaned. "Now I'll never be able to face our new neighbors."

"You'd better get over that soon," I laughed. "Bill said he invited them to the party tomorrow night."

"Oh no," Linda sighed.

"It won't be that bad," I said, continuing to laugh.

"Sure it will," my wife insisted. "You'd better plan on being sober tomorrow night, because I have a feeling I'm going to get very drunk."

"Now that sounds interesting," I grinned.

"You wouldn't take advantage of a drunk woman, would you?" Linda asked.

"Never!" I cried, but then grinned again and added, "Unless I was drunk as well, and she was my wife."

"That's terrible!" she laughed.

"In fact, why wait until we're drunk?" I said. "Or for tomorrow?"

"You can't be serious?" my wife cried as I reached for her again.

"I told you not to expect much sleep tonight," I replied, kissing her. My loving wife moaned contently.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,291 Followers