None of This is Real

Story Info
A Korean-American princess pledges a sorority.
4.9k words
4.06
99.7k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy Park knew the stories about Kappa Delta Alpha were all myths. Whenever girls were supposed to keep something secret, they had a way of spilling just enough of the facts to let their imaginations run wild. It didn't help that lots of the frat boys on campus had a tendency to exaggerate what the sororities were up to in the privacy of their own houses.

"Ladies, you have survived six of your seven challenges," proclaimed the chapter's president, Charlotte Baldwin. The frosty blonde was the picture of WASPy refinement and patrician elegance. Standing at 5'9", Charlotte had porcelain skin, unmarked by freckles or moles, and a slender, gracefully curved body that she kept tightly wrapped up in conservative, yet stylish attire.

"Now only one challenge remains. Our friends from Alpha Delta are here, downstairs, to lend their assistance."

The pledges, Cindy included, glanced nervously at each other. They all knew the rumors: every year the final trial was embarrassing, sexual, and difficult. Fortunately for Cindy, though, her big sister Madeline had been in KDA and broke the sorority's code of secrecy to clue in her little sis.

"It's all a joke," Maddy had told Cindy. "There's, like, one of those see-through mirrors where the girls all watch. They blindfold you and mess with you, but it's not really that bad. Some girls totally freak, though. Don't be dumb and don't take it too seriously. You'll be fine."

With her intimate knowledge of KDA lore, Cindy had hit it off with the older sisters. One of them, another Korean girl named Mindy, had even taken Cindy under her wing. Cindy hoped that when her bid was accepted that Mindy might become her "Big Sister" in the house.

The Kappa Delta Alpha sorority was one of the most elite and coveted bids on campus. Cindy thought that, at mostly-white Armstrong College, she would probably be the only Asian girl in her pledge class. Like most Greek houses, KDA needed to attract a little "diversity" to keep the administration off their backs. On the other hand, the white, privileged alumnae often intervened to limit how many racial minorities that house had. Ultimately, that led to each class tending to have a token member of major racial groups: every year, that one black girl, the one Asian girl, etc.

Cindy was certain this year, she'd be the pick. As it turned out, she had some competition. Her rival, Katrina Pham had worse grades, less money, and less family prominence than her. In Cindy's mind, too, she had another advantage over Katrina: Cindy knew she was hot. Where Katrina was short and a bit pudgier, Cindy was tall for an Asian girl, almost 5'7", with a body sculpted by every high-end fitness craze you could imagine a rich girl getting herself into. Her long, wavy hair was dyed a rich auburn-brown color, and she was always meticulously dressed and made-up. She had that perfect, refined look that Korean girls from Seoul to San Fran paid their surgeons big money to get for themselves. Her tall, thin frame helped her show off her other assets, too, and Cindy wasn't above unbuttoning a few top buttons to display her best side to a good-looking frat guy.

Cindy's certainty only grew when Mindy let her in on the secret too. One night at a rush mixer, while a bit tipsy, Mindy had pulled Cindy aside to tell her about the final challenge.

"So this year," she slurred, "the guys are going to stand around and, you know, talk shit to the girls. Then a couple of us are going to squirt you with lotion."

Mindy giggled a bit, before taking hold of Cindy's arm to balance herself.

"You get it, right?"

Cindy nodded to show her comprehension.

"Some of the girls will flip their shit, but don't take off the blindfold. That's the only way you lose. Just remember—a little Jergens never hurt anyone!"

Looking at the outright terror in the eyes of her competitor, Katrina, Cindy felt a surge of superiority that helped her to stifle her nerves. She snapped to attention as some of the older sisters appeared with long, thick black scarves, no doubt to serve as blindfolds. With them was a guy, dressed in khakis, a crisp white button-up, and a navy blazer emblazoned with Alpha Delta's Greek letters. The ADs were the hottest frat on campus, and snagging one for a boyfriend and one day husband was still a goal of many of the girls, feminism be damned.

"Ladies, my name—if you don't know it already—is Will Holloway. In a moment, your future sisters will blindfold you and lead you into the pit of hell."

The room filled with laughter: nervous tittering from the pledges and a knowing laughter from the sorority sisters.

"There you will be introduced to an alien species: the Armstrong fraternity brother. You will observe—well you'll hear, at least—the 'bro' in his natural habitat. Do not be alarmed. We don't bite. Unless you ask of course."

Will was charming in a glib sort of way, and Cindy felt a little more relieved, being in on the joke.

"Your fearless leader has given us one goal: get inside your head and break you down. Kappa Delt women are supposed to be more than just beautiful—they're smart and tough. If you can't handle a bunch of decent, god-fearing, salt-of-the-earth gentlemen like us, then you can't cut it as a Kappa Delt. The rules are simple: don't take off your blind-fold, never refuse to answer a question, and always say "thank you" to the brother when he's done with his part."

Some of the girls looked at each other, each hoping the other would break the ice to ask a question. Will seemed to sense their hesitancy.

"Oh, and if any guy harms so much as a hair on your head down there, your president has informed me to bring his nuts in a glass case to her in the morning. You've got nothing to fear, ladies. We love you—honestly!"

With that, the pledges were all blindfolded.

"First up," he announced, "Cindy Park."

Cindy was led by the hand carefully down the stairs, into a room. Surrounded by only darkness, she kept repeating to herself over and over again, the same mantra: "None of this is real."

Firm hands guided her to her knees on some big pillow or stack of blankets. Cindy was surprised by how total the darkness was, even as she could still sense that the room was dimly lit.

"It's time to shine, Cindy Park."

Cindy recognized Charlotte's voice.

Suddenly, Cindy felt delicate hands on her shoulders, then a soft, breathy whisper in her ear.

"They're going to tell you to strip now," the voice told her.

It's Mindy, she thought. She's going to help me out.

"Don't worry. We all had to do it. They won't mess with you. It's all fake."

Cindy felt Mindy's hands disappear, and indeed the next sound she heard was Charlotte's order to strip. She complied immediately, and for the first time got an idea of how many people were in the room when a cheer erupted from the assembled frat guys. Cindy's cheeks turned red with embarrassment, but she soldiered on.

All she could hear was a murmur, as the guys seemed to start milling about. The room was cold—deliberately cold it seemed—and her arms and legs were covered in goosebumps. Her stiff, upturned nipples made her discomfort with the temperature apparent to all.

Cindy began to breathe heavily. No one spoke to her, but she heard, through the background din, the sounds of zippers. The world was only sound to her, but each sound told a story: high-heels clacking against a concrete floor, a door closing, soft laughter and whispers. Then she felt the heat of a body near her, impossibly close, yet never touching her. A hand reached out to her chin, and she involuntarily jumped a little.

Then a laugh.

"Don't be scared. I'm just tilting your head up. It's me, Will."

Cindy felt reassured that Will seemed to be in charge down here too.

"Now, like I said, your president wants us to go a little hard on you girls, but don't take it personal," he said in a full, loud voice for all to hear.

Then Cindy felt him lean closer into her ear, to whisper.

"Hey, she wants us to squirt you with some goopy stuff. Don't freak, it's just a big joke. But do remember not to touch your blindfold. Oh, and she was real serious about the saying 'thank you' thing, so do it good and loud."

Cindy felt oddly relieved just to hear a human voice. Knowing that Will's story matched what she already knew helped as well. The guys might say some offensive things, but it's just a test. She could pass it. Listen. Don't say anything first. Answer questions. Say "thank you." Easy.

"Hey, is this the me-love-you-long-time chick?"

"Naah, she's later."

Cindy knew they were talking about Katrina.

"What do Koreans do?"

"They own stores and shit."

"Barbecued pork!"

"Oh hell yeah, that stuff is great."

"Do they do the porno cartoons, where, like, chicks get ass-fucked by Godzilla?"

"Prolly. Or maybe that's Japs."

The cacophony of voices only increased, until it became harder to pick out who was talking. The only thing clear was that, so far, no one had really addressed her. Then a voice, closer and louder than the others, finally spoke to her. It was Will again.

"OK, I guess it's question time now. Question number one."

Then, from further away, a different voice called out.

"Number One: do your mom and dad run a store?"

"No," Cindy answered stoically. "They're accountants."

Another voice, another question.

"Can you cook us some of that bomb barbecue pork?"

"Ummm, I don't really know how to cook."

The guys booed teasingly. This won't be that bad, she thought. A higher-pitched nasal voice called out next.

"Can't cook? What are you going to do to snag a husband?"

Cindy was confused and didn't know how to answer. She was suddenly very aware of her nakedness in this room full of wise-ass frat bros.

"I don't know. I can learn."

"What else can you learn to do?"

"Ummmm...lots of stuff?"

Cindy knew she had to respond to their questions. She also knew what kinds of answers they wanted. The mystery was what sort of answers that Charlotte and the other sisters wanted to hear. Cindy assumed they didn't want some cheap slut in their sisterhood.

"Answer me truthfully: how many dicks have you sucked?"

Cindy hesitated. Did she have to tell the truth? How would they know? She didn't want to lie, though, and be found out somehow. Sororities weren't supposed to be prudes, either. She resolved to come clean.

"Six."

A cheer rang out through the crowd. It must have sounded like a lot for a girl barely out of high school. Cindy, though, had experienced a bit of a rebellious period as a junior and kept herself a virgin for a while with her oral talents.

"Pussy?"

"What?," she asked in confusion.

"How many dicks in your pussy?"

"Just one."

"Ass?"

Cindy wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Ewww, gross. None."

The guys all laughed.

"Spit or swallow?"

"I have to answer, right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Neither. I would always pull out and have the guy...you know...into a tissue."

The guys immediately began to boo vociferously. She took it oddly personally. The digs at her heritage hadn't really bothered her, but this was the first time their disapproval didn't seem to be totally in jest.

"OK, Cindy, you're doing great," Will told her.

He had a way of making her feel safe, in the midst of their personal and probing questions.

"Now Cindy, these pervs here almost never meet an actual classy lady like yourself—"

Will was interrupted by cries of "Asshole!" and "Fuck you!" from the gallery.

"—so I'd like you to make them all feel better for a moment. I want you to press your tits together and let them all know that you'd never dodge their cum like that."

This is it, she thought: the hard part. Cindy had only the vaguest sense of where the guys were. Even though it was a bit embarrassing, she pressed her perky, conical-shaped tits together, creating a tempting line of cleavage.

"Hands underneath, so you don't cover the nips," Will instructed.

She changed her position, so that it seemed as if she was offering up her tits to the guys.

"Boys, I would never, ever dodge your cum," she promised, in a stilted but decent acting performance.

As if on cue, strange, garbled rhythmic sounds began to fill the room. It took Cindy a moment to understand what was going on. Suddenly, she grasped that the guys were making jerking off noises to trick her. She smiled.

"Look, dude! She just smiled at me."

"She can't fucking see you, dipshit."

"Still, I think it's a sign."

She heard a couple of footsteps approaching her, and the fapping sound got louder too.

"All Asian guys?"

She processed the question. It took longer than normal because the combination of embarrassment, bewilderment, and curiosity about her surroundings made her brain operate a little more slowly than usual.

"No. Mostly, but there was a white guy, too."

"He have the biggest dick?," the voice asked.

Cindy didn't want to perpetuate stereotypes. She also didn't want to lie.

"Honestly, yeah. Too big really."

With that she felt a warm, creamy substance spatter across her tits.

"Don't worry," the voice, now exhausted, stated. "We'll get you stretched out eventually. Now what do you say?"

Cindy knew her cue.

"Thank you."

"Sir. It's thank you, sir."

"Thank you, sir," she responded.

After subsiding, the sound picked up again. Cindy knew someone else was close.

"Ever eaten a girl's pussy?," the new guy asked.

"Never," Cindy responded.

Again, her tits were coated with a heaping load of sticky, creamy fluid. A stream ran down between her mounds, dripping onto her left thigh.

"I've got just the girl for you, baby. Maybe later."

"Thank you, sir," was Cindy's only reply.

What sounded like a group of guys approached.

"Anyone ever call you slut before?"

Cindy thought a moment.

"Yeah, this jealous girl in senior year. She wanted my boyfriend."

"That all?"

"Yeah, that I know of," Cindy responded.

"Great. Let's make it four, then."

The guys, who Cindy now assumed to be a group of three, started chanting "slut" over and over again. They were really testing her, but she just remembered it was all a game and took it without complaint.

She almost fell backwards. though, when a blast of sticky goo struck her on her right cheek, just under the blindfold. Soon, spurts of the same fluid came from all directions, coating her mouth and chin.

Then, Cindy made a mistake. Without thinking, she licked her lips, curious to see if the substance was indeed lotion. When it came back salty and slightly bitter, Cindy started to panic. That's not lotion, she thought. The guys meanwhile had of course noticed what she had done.

"Holy shit!," one voice exclaimed. "She's getting the taste for it."

Suddenly the room got silent, and she heard Will's voice, close to her and whispering.

"Look, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but we're just screwing around with you. That stuff is water, salt, and some kind of health food wheat paste crap. It's totally safe and edible—healthy even."

Cindy felt reassured. While it had tasted funny, it was no stranger than some of the things she had bought from Whole Foods. She was suddenly glad it hadn't been lotion. That might have tasted really gross.

"You're kicking ass here," he told her encouragingly. "Keep it up, and you're a lock."

A few more rounds of questions, a few more sprays of the health food paste on her tits, and Cindy was getting the hang of things. She was certain she could finish the challenge. Then she heard the words.

"Open up for this one. Stick your tongue out."

Although hesitant, Cindy complied. She felt a fast spurt of warm fluid shoot down her throat. The unexpected sensation of the stuff hitting the back of her mouth caused her to gag for a second, but she kept it together as the next few spurts coated her tongue. She quickly swallowed the gelatinous mixture, not forgetting to say "thank you."

The next guy, inspired by his predecessor, asked for the same treatment. Cindy submissively opened her mouth and tilted her head slightly backwards.

"I want you to answer the next question with your mouth full, OK?"

Cindy nodded her assent, and then another stream of slimy paste splashed against her tonsils. This time, she tilted her head only slightly back down and held it in. Leaving it in her mouth for a moment let her experience the taste more than she had. Strange, she thought, but not terrible.

"Are you having fun right now?"

Cindy knew that saying yes would impress everyone. They were supposed to break her down, but she was staying strong. It helped to be in on the little joke. After all, her sister, her new best friend Mindy, and hunky Will had all shared the secret with her.

With a mouth full of frothy cream, Cindy bellowed, "I'm having the time of my life."

A stream of fluid, now mingled with saliva, escaped her lips. She swallowed the rest. From a far corner of the room she heard more talking.

"I told you chink sluts love to swallow."

"Naaah, I heard they like spreading it around and shit."

A mini-debate seemed to break out.

"Look, dude, I've seen tons of Asian porn. The sluts always spit it out and smear it around. Trust me."

"Yeah, but I read this article online that said the birth rate in Japan is low because Japanese chicks, like, love eating cum so much. Japanese dudes can't ever bust a nut in a girl's cunt 'cause the chicks just...demand it in their mouths and shit."

"Bullshit—you don't know how to read."

Laughter erupted.

"Hey, slut. You're a chink. Rub our cum on your tits and tell us if you like that better than swallowing it."

Cindy was stung by the racial epithet, but remembered they were supposed to be harsh. Since their little ruse wasn't working, she assumed they had to elevate things.

She started to massage her breasts, moving the now coagulating fluid in circles around her dark nipples and the soft underside of her supple tits.

"No fair, that's old. She needs fresh."

She kept rubbing as a new spray of warm, sticky goo covered the tanned tops of her fleshy mounds.

"Thank you, sir."

"Any time, whore."

The verbal abuse was starting to get to her. A flicker of doubt about the whole thing crossed her mind.

"Guys, lets not go too far here. Cindy's a classy, sophisticated girl," Will called out.

Cindy was grateful for his intervention. She immediately worked the goo all over. It actually was better warm—"fresh," as they were calling it.

"So what's it going to be?"

Cindy decided to tell the truth, as she had done the whole time.

"I like rubbing it around better."

She heard a laugh. Being in the dark was starting to get to her. She desperately wanted to see who everyone was.

"I told you."

"That's not science, to ask one chick."

"OK, so is your mom Asian? She likes rubbing it around too."

"Fuck you, dickhead."

"Alright, Cindy," Will's voice called, "Almost done."

The room had gotten quieter. Someone approached.

"I've got a couple of questions. First, who told you that this ain't cum, and that we're just fucking with you?"

Cindy froze. She didn't want to lose this far along, but she also didn't want to rat out the people who had been so nice to her, who had made all of this possible. She decided, in this case, it was better to lie.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Nobody told me anything."

"So you know you're getting drenched in cum and swallowing our loads, then, huh? You think this is all real?"

Cindy knew she couldn't hesitate. Her friends' reputations were riding on it.

"Of course. All of this is real. You guys are really...you know."

"Cumming all over you? Feeding you our jizz?"

Cindy hesitated. She had never, even in her own wild days, felt comfortable talking dirty. She knew, of course, that the boys wanted her to believe they were ejaculating all over her face and into her mouth. But now she had to play along that she believed it too.

12