None So Deserving

Story Info
Unhappy wife finds untapped possibilities with sales guy.
1.8k words
3.77
67.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ardenlowe
ardenlowe
46 Followers

The house was a mess, and so was I. It seemed like everywhere I looked I saw a disaster—boxes everywhere, their contents spilling onto the floor, toys under the hastily arranged sofa and books piled in careless stacks here and there. Then there was me—I hadn't wanted to move to begin with, and had complained bitterly to do so. My relationship had reached rock bottom with my baby's father, I wanted out.

The phone rang and I kicked at a pile of blankets with a scowl, my hatred of anything disorderly causing my rage to grow. "Hello?!" I snapped, hearing the venom in my own voice. Kevin paused, and when he answered, his voice was just as snippy, "Hello to you, too." A long silence wafted between us, resentment and disillusionment making the silence deepen and grow embarrassingly long. Finally, I sighed, "What's up?" I asked, somewhat more impatiently than I wanted it to sound, "I'm busy with the baby."

"Fine, I don't want to take up your time." Kevin snapped, hanging up on me. The phone was dead in my hand, and I glowered at it before tossing it on the floor. "Asshole." I mumbled. Kelly laughed and grabbed at my mouth and I laughed, kissing her on the forehead and putting her down in her walker. "Bad, Mama," I agreed, as she clapped her hands and laughed, "I'll watch my mouth."

The doorbell rang then, and I moved toward the door. We had only been in the house for four days, my parents had only seen the house the day before and no one else knew where we lived. Curiously, I opened the door and was greeted by one of the brightest smiles I've seen in a very long time.

"Hi, my name's Bryan." He said, thrusting his hand towards me and grinning. I could only stare at him stupidly, my mind reeling as my eyes traveled over his image unabashedly, taking in his sunny blondness, strong shoulders, and deep blue eyes. A strong and unfamiliar feeling swept through me and I stared at him, helpless as I felt a deep appreciation for his beauty and an earthier surge of pure lust begin to burn within me. Kelly began babbling and it was that sound that brought me to my senses as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Bryan's grin seemed to deepen and he tipped his chin, examining me with an almost expectant expression. My hand in his seemed to pulse and I jerked backwards when I realized he was still holding it. I crossed my arms over my milk-filled breasts, realizing that my nipples were hard and poking through the thin cotton of my t-shirt. His eyes had not missed that detail, I saw, and it seemed as though he were very amused.

"Oh my God," I mumbled to myself, and laughed shakily. "I'm so sorry, this heat," I offered as a means of explanation. His eyes seemed to laugh at me but he nodded, smiling that incredible smile. "Can I help you in some way?" I asked, feeling embarrassed and far younger than my twenty-seven years. Self-consciously, I pushed a strand of my long, tousled dark hair and smiled sheepishly.

"Well, actually, I was hoping I could help you." He returned, handing me a brochure. "I'm with ADT, we're going around your neighborhood offering our services..." He began talking earnestly, the good salesman to be sure, but the words ran together in my mind. Again I became lost in my admiration of him, and I marveled inwardly at my own reaction. In four years, I hadn't thought of anyone else but Kevin, and it had been a long time since anything had been right in that department with us.

I found myself fantasizing about him as he talked, and in my mind's eyes I stripped him of his clothes, imagining pressing my face into the curve of his shoulder, feeling my hands burn as I imagined running my fingers along those muscles before following their path with my mouth. My eyes traveled downward, taking in his lean hips and imagining them thrusting forward as he worked his way inside my long neglected pussy...

"..and if you like, I could put it in right now..."

The words cut into my fantasy and I blushed again, even as a lascivious smile crossed my lips. I tried to sweep it off my face quickly, but he was grinning back at me in that same, telling way. I shrugged, lifting my hands in a gesture of embarrassment and said, ruefully, "I'm sorry..."

"But you wouldn't be." He replied, his eyes twinkling as he studied me.

WE shared a long look, and I smiled nervously, feeling flustered as I broke away. "I don't know, Bryan, I'm in this strange place right now, and I..."

Kelly began to cry softly, rubbing her small fists against her eyes.

I felt my throat catch and Bryan grinned, leaning forward to pat the baby's head. "She looks sleepy...Maybe she needs a nap," he commented, before nodding firmly at me and touching my arm. "You should go settle her down."

The look he gave me was intense. The shivers ran down my spine and I nodded, picking Kelly up and hugging her to me. I turned and fled down the hall to her nursery. Her eyes were already closed as I lay her down in her crib, but I hesitated, leaning over her briefly, almost as if urging her to wake and cry. She turned in her sleep and nestled onto her side with a dreamy sigh so I backed away, closing the door softly behind me.

Slowly, I walked back to the living room, feeling as though I were being pulled. My skin felt hot and I felt a mixture of emotions...fear, excitement, anticipation, terror...each battled within me, raising the color in my cheeks, but I moved forward despite this, sensing that I was about to experience something...different.

He was standing in the living room examining pictures, his back to me. I studied him, unobserved, for a few moments, again marveling at his handsomeness, and again feeling—but more intensely—a surge of animalistic lust. I could almost imagine him, just from watching him stand there, and what I imagined lit a fire in my very core.

"Hey." Sensing me, he turned, a smile on his face. His eyes were watchful now, and he held himself casually, as though not to alarm me. I felt myself drawn to him, and I moved forward until I was standing beside him, and he gazed down at me with curious, kind eyes. "You're beautiful," he said, simply. "I saw that right away."

"Am I wrong?" I whispered, feeling weak as I stared at him, my lips parting as his hands encircled mine. "You must think..." He silenced me with his mouth, gentle at first, then deepening as he began to explore my mouth with his tongue. His hands traveled over my body and then he wrapped one arm around my waist as he felt me shudder against him. I felt like I was floating outside of myself as I kissed him back, my tongue chasing after his and my hands moving through his bright hair.

"You're so sweet..." he murmured, kissing my neck and shoulders, "I want to taste you..."

My legs trembled and I felt the wetness between my legs on my inner thighs as he eased me back on the couch. Slowly, so slowly, he began to lift my shirt, lifting it gently up my body, kissing the path the material bared as he moved it over my arms. When it reached my head, he began to kiss me again, making my heart pound as he held my arms captive. It seemed as though he had all the time in the world, and calmly and sensually he delved into my parted lips with his own lips and tongue, showing me ways and making me feel things I had never felt with any kiss I had ever shared.

When his tongue entered my mouth again, I felt electricity shoot through my body and I moaned loudly, clinging to him helplessly as my body tensed beneath his. When he pulled my shorts off I could feel my own wetness on them, and my panties were soaked as they followed my other clothes to the floor. I began to squirm against him, desperate for relief, and he smiled at me, kissing my eyelids before pulling away to remove his shirt.

I stared at him dazedly, unabashedly, openly admiring the sight he made as he shed his clothes. His strong, youthful body was lean and athletic, and I had been right in my earlier speculation of his narrow but powerful hips. My mouth gaped as he slowly lowered his pants, exposing his steel-hard cock to my shocked eyes. Lust, pure and in its finest form, raged within me and nothing else mattered. I was desperate for him.

Raising my eyes to his, I pleaded with him silently, begging him to fuck me. I craved brutality, I longed for him to ride me hard, but his smile was almost serene as he lowered his mouth to mine, and his hands moved to my thighs and then under them, lifting me up slightly as he gently spread my legs. "No, harder!" I begged, rocking against him, feeling the tip his wide cock head against the lips of my pussy, "Bryan, please!"

"No, not that way," He whispered, before he filled me with a single thrust, burying himself in one deft move. I cried out, stretched beyond anything I had ever felt, pleasure and pain running together as I clutched at him. "Oh, god," I muttered, almost in prayer, "I've never..."

I screamed into his shoulder at my sudden orgasm, tightening around him as it rushed over me. I hadn't come in over a year, and the feeling was intense. His cock continued to pump me and the sensations grew more intense as his powerful stride continued.

"Feel it, just feel it..." he crooned, thrusting himself forward, "I want you to come for me over and over...You deserve it, and I want to..."

The intensity of his lovemaking continued, and I felt my body turning inside out as I gripped him. His hard dick seemed like it could go on forever, and I cried out in frustration, almost willing to let him stop so I could taste him.

"No, this is for you, it's only about you." He whispered, pushing away my hands gently, "next time, you can do whatever you want to me, sweet lady, and then some..."

It seemed to go on for hours. All I could say was that I came over and over again. Bryan made love with his body, hands and mouth, and his careful; gentle ways won me as the pleasure intensified.

We spent the rest of the afternoon like this, as my little girl slept. I had never felt anything like it, and I knew that things would be different with Kevin after that. Although he never found out, I was different, and thus I found it impossible to be with him

As for Bryan and I, he is the sweetest, most passionate person I have ever known. Our story continues...

ardenlowe
ardenlowe
46 Followers