Nooner is Sooner Again

Story Info
They made love and then he pleased himself.
1.2k words
14.1k
0
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, it's too hot to sleep tonight. I think we need an air conditioner. I don't think I'm interested in sex tonight."

"Me either," I said. "I'm exhausted from the bachelor's party this weekend." But, from the weekend, I had a hard-on like no tomorrow. So, I suggested we just go lay in bed and read, devious one that I am. I looked at my wife, lustfully into her eyes. She knew my plan.

Well, it worked! I started fondling her hair and I managed to get enough energy to bring her to orgasm and then achieve the same myself! I didn't show her an enormous amount of foreplay because both of us were very tired. However, I did give her breasts plenty of attention by lightly breathing on her nipples, then flicking my tongue over them, taking them in my mouth and rolling them towards the roof of my mouth. I knelt in front of her with her long legs wide open, and started working on her with my index finger, carefully finding her g-spot and gradually rubbing it in small circles. I got her to start rubbing her clit with one hand, and with the other she started stroking the full length of my cock - very slowly and steadily.

She started moaning quite lightly at which point I slipped my second finger in. I started moving my hand back and forth rubbing her g-spot with my index finger and letting my middle finger sink in as deep as it could.

She started rubbing my cock faster, panting and moaning. I moved around her so I was positioned completely in front of her. I slipped in my third finger inside of her wet pussy and I began rubbing it very fast and solidly. She began to rub her clit faster, as well, while she was moaning loudly and wantonly. I put my other hand behind her head, grabbed her hair and whispered in her ear, "I am going to fuck the cum out of you."

She moaned loudly, "Yes, more," and I knew she was close to cumming, so I moved my cock so it was near her hole while I was still fingering her hard and fast.

I kissed her deeply, lifting my head so I could watch her face as she moaning, "I'm cumming!", and started screaming it out.

I felt her start to spasm and her feeling went through me as I grew harder and more swollen. Her hips her hips bucking under me fast and whimsically as she screamed and I entered her softly.

She appeared deliriously and frustrated with the friction that I was causing.

I entered her with my cock plunging my full length in. I started fucking her faster and harder.

She yelled, "Stop, I can't take any more."

I pulled out and started kissing her. I touched her and she was orgasming and I moved my cock inside her throbbing peach, as she moaned and kept orgasming. I couldn't last much longer and I knew I would cum shortly but I didn't want to while she was still orgasming. I needed to cum badly and I shot my hot cum inside of her and we both collapsed arm and arm falling asleep euphorically. I needed that one after my frustration of the weekend, wanting and needing her so badly! I left for work and gave my farewells. "I'll see you later, honey. Maybe, I'll come home for lunch today."

*

As I waited for my husband to come home for lunch, I took off my sweater off and lied on the bed on my side partially dressed. Although, I was really tired from staying up too late having sex last night, I started daydreaming and reminiscing. I was hoping he would come in so he could watch me.

I could feel myself getting wetter. I squeezed my buttocks pushing my vagina upwards and I could feel my wetness seeping out through the top of my clit.

I thought to myself, "Where's a man when you need 'em?" giggling to my delight of the pleasure to come. I touched the top of my clitoris, exciting myself quickly. "Oh, gosh," how good this feels, I contemplated. My throat was getting dryer.

I continued thrusting my buttocks upwards and downwards. I was getting wetter and hornier. "I need an orgasm," I thought lustfully. "Damn," I said, "Where's my favorite toy when I need it?"

I took off my panties off which were very wet and damp. I went and got my toy. I put in a new pair of batteries. This was going to be fun. I was feeling so horney.

I turned my little toy on and it sizzled on my bare clit. I started jolting up a bit and jerking from the pleasure. I didn't want to wait long for an orgasm. My thoughts had made me pretty aroused from the evening before. I put my little toy in to stimulate my G-spot. It felt so incredibly good and sensual as I lay on the bed letting my miniature 'friend' do its job.

I rubbed my bush pulling my pussy up and stretching it a bit so my toy would move within me. I rubbed my hands on my stomach and thighs feeling the softness of my skin. I touched myself moving upwards to my breasts. I took the palms of my hands and circled them on the top of my nipples. They got hard and upright. I pulled them and teased them feeling my pussy getting hot and bothered. I coupled both breasts, squeezing them together looking at my cleavage and gently touching them with my tongue. It felt sensuous.

I was getting pretty excited. I pulled out my toy from deep inside me. It was pretty wet and gooey. I placed it inside my outer pussy teasing my clit. I moved it around slowing, moving it in and out, teasing myself trying to raise the level of orgasm.

I came, really hard, sighing and panting breathlessly. I kept my toy pressed against my soaking wet pussy but didn't know if I wanted to try for a multiple orgasm because I was feeling so good that it almost hurt.

I turned my toy off for a few seconds and then yearned for it back quickly. A second orgasm arrived, short and sweet. I rested in my ecstasy.

I started my toy up again beckoning it as I thrust my pelvis with it rocking in my pussy to the movement of my cheeks. Oh, I could barely tolerate the sensation having yet another orgasm stronger than the other two and deeper within my cunt.

I was finished. I got up and put on a pair of clean underwear. I grabbed a bottle of water and went back to work, not knowing how well I would be able to concentrate during the afternoon. "A nooner," I thought, all alone and successful releasing the tension built-up that was dragging me down. I felt revived with my little secret chuckling all afternoon to myself. "Until the next time, little friend."

When I got home, my little toy was washed and powdered ready for our next encounter which would be my secret to keep to myself.

My husband walked in and I said, "Hello, Mr. Flicker," and laughed. "You missed eating lunch with me," I said.

"How was your day," he asked.

"Great," I said, "and yours?" "I'll get us two glasses of wine."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Another Great story by Sexygodess06

This is yet another fun, arousing story!

Great work!

Share this Story