Nora and Ben, A Story of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers

She went wild and could not believe that something so perverted was turning her on this much. 'Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my hot pussy harder!' she screamed and didn't care if anyone heard or not. 'Fuck me, Daddy!' Nora continued screaming and she felt so good, knowing that she would be cuming soon.

Berry screwed her just as if he was eighteen again and he knew life couldn't get any better than this. He was wealthy, had the home of his dreams, a young wife that loved to screw and the son he'd been dreaming of all his life. 'Cum for Daddy,' he said pumping her tight, little body as hard and as fast as he could, hoping that Nora would cum for him. Berry knew that he was an old man and if things didn't change in bed, he was sure to loose Nora to a younger man.

'Oh yes, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me harder, Daddy!' Nora squealed and a warm rush went over her thighs and straight to her aching mound. Berry moved faster, giving Nora feelings that she never thought possible until now. Her husband was finally going to please her. 'My Daddy! My sweet, sexy Daddy!' she moaned as that warm rush turned into a full blown fire. 'I'm cuming, Daddy! I'm cuming on your thing!' Nora screamed loud as the most incredible feelings tore through her body. Her head began to spin, her heart pumped so hard she thought it was going to explode and her tiny pussy locked around him like a vise.

Berry moved as fast as he could move, ignoring the horrible pain in his chest, thinking it was just heartburn from dinner. 'Come baby, cum for Daddy,' he smiled as Nora exploded; cuming around his hard shaft. 'That's Daddy's girl,' he said moving in and out of her young body. 'Oh hell yes!' Berry yelled out as he began filling Nora with his hot seeds of life, hoping that she'd give him another son or, a daughter that would be just as beautiful as she was.

'Yes Daddy!' she moaned hugging him tight, enjoying the feel of his warm cum shooting deep in her body. 'Give me another baby, Daddy,' she moaned as he filled and pumped her tiny mound with no mercy and Nora loved it.

Berry collapsed on her and felt like he was only seconds away from dying in her arms. 'Damn, I'm hurting bad,' he moaned, got up and rushed to the bathroom for a nitroglycerine pill from the medicine cabinet. 'I'm so fucking stupid,' he said slipping the pill under his tongue and hoped it would save his life. 'I love fucking her, but it's going to kill me,' he thought as Nora moved behind him and hugged.

'You scared me to death,' she said hugging him as tight as she could. 'I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you,' she whispered as tears ran from her pretty eyes, trying to imagine leaving without this wonderful man.

'Don't you worry about that,' he replied as he turned around to hug her. 'I'm not going anywhere,' he added and knew that he best go see his attorney first thing in the morning and sign the will. He'd never forgive himself if something did happen, leaving Nora and his son penniless. His vengeful ex-wife wouldn't give them a single dollar.

She wiped her eyes and smiled. 'You better not,' she said putting out her lower lip, just the way he liked. 'I'd die without my Daddy to hold me,' she added with a wink and knew how they'd be making love from now on.

*.

The morning Nora woke up, slipped on a shirt and made her way through the massive house to find Berry and their son. She neared the kitchen and heard Berry fixing the baby his breakfast. 'Here you go little man. You need to eat fast because you and I have a lot of errands to run.' Berry said as he sat down a warm bowl of oats in front of the baby. 'We need to get Mommy some flowers, get Daddy's tires checked and go see Mr. Burns,' he added taking a drink of coffee and sat down to help his son eat.

'You're one of a kind.' Nora whispered as tears of love filled her eyes and she continued to the men she loved. 'Good morning,' she said moving behind Berry, giving him a loving hug. 'Hi baby. How's Mommy's baby today?' she asked the small boy, watching him slamming his spoon on the tray of his highchair.

'I thought I'd get up and give you a break today.' Berry smiled pouring Nora a cup of coffee. 'I have some things to do and I'm taking JR. with me,' he added, watching the baby playing in his food and his beautiful, young wife drinking her coffee. 'What a great life I have,' he thought.

After Berry left, Nora cleaned house, had more coffee and decided to lay out by the pool. 'It's a beautiful day!' she said flopping in a chair, enjoying the warm sun on her full breasts and the rest of her tall, nude body. Nora began thinking of last night and how exciting it was to call Berry Daddy. Her mound started tingling and she couldn't resist playing her breasts and rubbing her now wet pussy. 'Oh Daddy!' she moaned slipping a finger deep into her body, thinking of his hard shaft and how great it felt as he fucked her with no mercy. 'Fuck me, Daddy!' she cried as two more fingers entered her wet, excited cavern. 'Fuck my pussy, Daddy!' she cried out as wonderful feelings flooded her young body, hoping that Berry would be up for fucking her when he came home.

'DING DONG'

'Oh no!' Nora moaned when she heard the door bell. 'Maybe it's my Daddy,' she smiled grabbing her panties and shirt, putting them on as fast as she could and rushed in the house to the door. 'Did you forget your k...' she pulled opened the door and to her surprise, there stood two policemen. 'Can I help you?' she asked with a smile, but from the solemn looks on their faces, she quickly realized that something was wrong.

'Ma'am, are you Nora Peters, wife of Berry Peters,' the older of the two men asked Nora.

'Yes I am,' she replied and for some odd reason, her heart began to pound out of control.

'Ma'am, I hate to tell you this, but there's been a horrible car crash involving your husband and baby,' the man said, watching Nora's face turn white and her knees giving out. He quickly grabbed her in his arms and rushed her into the house. 'Find the kitchen and get her some water,' he said to his partner sitting Nora in a chair. 'Ma'am, your husband is dead and your baby is in critical condition.'

*.

Nora jumped up as tears poured from her eyes and she ran from the hospital as fast as she could go. 'Oh my God!' she said running into the parking lot and fell to her knees. 'I hate the fucking dream,' she said as her heart pounded and the horrible thoughts of long ago rushed through her brain. She lit a cigarette with her trembling hands and felt a warm hand caressing her back.

'Are you okay?' Ben asked with concern for the woman he cared for. 'You scared the crap out of me,' he laughed sitting on a curb and pulled Nora down next to him, wondering what kind of dream could upset her so bad.

She just smiled at him, knowing that it was going to be so hard to keep from falling for this young man and his charming ways. 'I'm fine,' she smiled returning his hug, hoping that she could resist him. 'I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry.' Nora whispered, hugging him tighter than she wanted, but she also needed someone to love. She'd been alone far too long and her body was slowly being awakened by this persistent, young man and it felt so good.

'What did you dream?' he asked, not seeing the lost and hurt look on her pretty face, but he could feel her suck in a deep breath of air, wondering what had upset her so much.

'I'm okay.' Nora quickly said, hoping that Ben would drop it. She wasn't going to bring up the past, even for him and Nora knew this kid was so close to wining her heart. 'It'll be morning soon,' she smiled and couldn't wait to get him to an eye doctor for new glasses. She wanted him to be able to see her and once he did, she knew her body would be more excited than it had been in many, many years. This kid loved looking at her and deep down, Nora liked it too. It made her feel good knowing that she turned Ben on that much. 'We're going to the first eye doctor we see,' she smiled, knowing that it had to be killing him not being able to see her.

'I can try to fix my other pair,' he said. 'You don't have to waist your money on me.' Ben said and when Nora jerked her body towards him, he knew that she was mad.

'Bull shit!' she yelled pointing her finger to his face. 'You fucking saved me from them fuckers. I'm getting you the best pair of glasses that money can buy and you're not going to say another word about it!' Nora said in a cool voice. 'Do you understand me?' she growled at Ben.

He was in shock when Nora spoke to him like that and it hurt his feelings. 'Okay, I'm sorry.' Ben said wishing he could see, if he could he'd just leave and go back home. He pulled from her and stood up to go back inside, but Nora grabbed his arm.

'I'm sorry.' Nora said hugging him as tight as she could, enjoying the feel of his body pressed to hers. 'Mmm, a girl could really learn to like this,' she whispered in his ear, feelings his hands moving over her butt cheeks, gently caressing them. 'You better be careful,' she whispered again as a small fire began to burn between her long and slender legs. 'I haven't been with a man in a very, very long time.' Nora moaned as Ben grabbed her tighter, shoving her hips to his and that's when Nora knew she had to have him. His young shaft was as hard as a rock and it was all for her.

'I'd be more than willing to end that for you,' he said gently squeezing and caressing her slim butt, enjoying her soft moans and her pushing against him.

Nora just smiled, hoping she could give herself to him. 'We'll see. I don't want to rush things and,' she paused to gently touch his face. 'I'm more than twice your age,' she whispered having a good idea that Ben didn't care the least bit about that. He'd be looking and trying to flirt with her for a long time.

'So,' he replied, continuing to seduce her shapely but with his gentle touch. 'I wouldn't care if you were three times my age, I'd still be crazy about you,' he smiled wishing so much that he could see her better and the look on her gorgeous face.

'My silly, silly boy.' Nora smiled, pressing herself against Ben, wondering if he'd be able to please her long, lost desires or not. She hadn't been with a man since her last night with Berry twenty-five years ago. 'I might rape you, buster!' she giggled as that small fire between her legs began to grow out of control, but something in her brain made her back away. 'I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry,' she said easing back down to the curb and lit another cigarette.

'It's alright. I'm a big boy.' Ben replied, sitting down next to her and couldn't resist slipping his arm around her waist again. 'Can I ask you something?' he said looking to her eyes, wishing he could see her. So many times he wished to be this close to Nora and now he was, but he couldn't see a thing.

She looked at Ben, wondering why he liked her as much as he did. He was young, sweet and should find a girl his own age, but he spent all his time trying to flirt with her. 'Sure,' she said taking a deep drag from her cigarette.

'Why in the heck are you single?' he asked caressing around her lower back. 'You're beautiful.' Ben added with a smile and froze when he felt Nora's bare skin just above her jeans. He quickly felt himself growing and hoped she didn't see it, but if she did, it was alright and maybe she'd know he really did want her.

Nora had to smile at him and almost jumped from the curb when his hand touched her. 'Oh my God! You're killing me!' she thought as his caring fingers touched her with more love than she'd known in years. 'I've just never met anyone I liked and you better stop trying to sweet-talk me,' she teased and didn't mind him touching her or the sweet-talk, it felt good. Her only concern was if she would be able to give herself to this young man or not.

'You need to be sweet-talked and so many other things too.' Ben said before he thought and hoped she didn't mind, but it was true. She was out of this world and Ben wanted her to know it.

She couldn't believe what he'd said, but it was so sweet. 'What am I going to do with you?' Nora asked with a smile and she couldn't wait to get Ben to an eye doctor. He had to be going crazy. The poor kid lived to check her out and Nora knew he was going to really enjoy being with her once he could see.

'I could think of a lot of things you could do with me,' he said and couldn't help but laughing and he wanted to see her so bad. 'I can't wait to see you. This really sucks!' Ben added putting his lip out and something he would have never expected happened. Nora gently kissed his lip, sending a bolt of lightening through his body and between his legs. 'Wow!' he gasped, feeling his penis growing again.

Nora was dumbfounded at his words and she couldn't hold back. She leaned to Ben, gently kissed him and it was if the twenty-five years of doing without the love of a man hit her. Things rushed over her so fast her head began to spin, her heart felt as if it was going to pop at any second. But the worst thing of all was the feeling deep in her body, between her thighs. It was like she was on fire. It burned so badly and the need to feel young Ben in her was so overwhelming, it hurt.

'Tell me about it!' Nora said with a smile, feeling Ben's hand slowly creeping down the back of her jeans to her tiny panties. 'Did you loose something?' she teased, hoping he'd keep right on touching her. Nora hadn't realized how much she missed being touched until now and she wanted more.

'I'm on an expedition to boldly go where no man has been in years!' he laughed with Nora and they fell into each others arms. 'I can't wait to see you.' Ben moaned enjoying her large breasts smashed against his arm and the feel of her warm panties on his fingers.

Nora just smiled at him, wondering if she would be able to go through with this or not. She wanted to be held and loved, but he was just a kid and she didn't want either of them to be hurt. 'As soon as we're finished here,' she said caressing the side of his face, enjoying him trying to get his hand down the back of her tight jeans and the tantalizing feelings rushing through her lonely body. 'I'm finding an eye doctor that will fix you up.' Nora added, loosening her jeans without anyone seeing and moved closer to him. She wanted young Ben to enjoy her to the fullest.

Ben felt her squirming, but didn't realize what she was doing, until his hand slipped deep into her tight pants. 'Oh yes,' he whispered as Nora snuggled against him. 'This is a dream come true,' he moaned in her ear as he softly kissed it and he enjoyed the soft moan that came from someplace deep in her body. 'I'm so hard for you,' he whispered and felt something nice. Nora's loving hand was sliding over his thigh and to his extremely hard shaft. 'Oh Nora!' he panted as her small hand wrapped around it and she gently squeezed.

'I'll say you are,' she smiled and could believe she was trying to jerk him off in the parking lot of the hospital. 'Do you think of me at night?' Nora asked in a soft voice and loved his moaning. 'Am I good in your dreams?' she asked and he moaned again, trying to push closer to her hand. 'How do you make love to me?' she asked, wondering how her young guy thought of her.

Ben sat enjoying her hand squeezing and stroking him, hoping that this wasn't a dream. 'Yes, you're all I think of day and night,' he moaned, wishing he could pull it out for her. 'You're always wonderful,' he moaned, praying that Nora would do more. He wanted her so bad it hurt just thinking of her. He heard her next question and wasn't sure how to answer. He thought of loving her in so many different ways. 'I always think of you sucking me first,' he said hearing a low moan come from her. 'Then I have you get on top of me,' he added as another low and very lustful moan came from her. 'And, if I make it past that,' he smiled to her before going on. 'I love to have you suck me off,' he said as another moan came from her.

'It sounds like I'm your whore,' she laughed hoping that he would be able to hold out long enough to please her. She knew a young guy like him would be able to cum and cum for her, but Nora liked a man deep in her, calling her name as she came around his hardness.

'That's just my dream of you. If you didn't like that, we can do anything you want.' Ben said as Nora squeezed him harder, hoping he wouldn't cum in his jeans. Nora was all he thought of and with his hand down her jeans, her stroking him and the excitement of it all, Ben knew that he could cum at any second.

She just continued stroking her young man, thinking of sucking him and the feel of being on top with his stiffness in her body was great. 'I'll love it all!' she panted, thinking of his very, very hard penis in her and Nora also knew that it would only take a few seconds for her too. 'I love sucking a man and I'm really going to love yours,' she whispered, having a good idea that she should stop before he came. 'We should stop, but I'll finish this later, when you can see everything I do to you,' she purred and couldn't wait to get him glasses and back to her apartment to play. He'd been driving her crazy with his innocent smiles, checking out her body and the thought of loving such a young guy was too much for Nora. She was ready to let go of the past and get on with her life, even if it meant making love to a young guy like Ben.

'Benjamin Roberts. Please come to examination room 22.' A voice said over the loudspeaker, ending their time alone.

'Well, I guess we will have to continue this later.' Nora whispered to Ben, hoping he was just as slow and caring when they were alone. She loved his soft touch and knew she would be his by nights end.

*.

'So, what brings you in this morning?' a young nurse asked Ben, noticing the large cut about his eye. 'Wow, that's a nasty looking cut,' she added opening a drawer and handed him a large sterile pad to put on it.

'I was saving a hot looking woman from three punks and as you can see,' he stopped to smile at Nora. 'I got my ass kicked!' he laughed, wishing he could see her.

'Damn! You were lucky,' the nurse said as she wrote on his chart. 'Is there any other places you were hurt?' she asked with concern for him.

'I got a few kicks in the ribs and on my lower back,' he replied, hoping this wasn't going to take much longer. He wanted to get to an eye doctor as soon as possible. He was with his dream girl, making out with her too and was sitting in this hospital.

'I'm pretty sure that Dr. Davis is going to want x-rays, so you need to strip down and put this on,' the nurse said rooting in a drawer for a gown, gathered his chart and her notes. 'She's finishing up in surgery and will be in to see you in about 30 minutes,' she added and left the room.

'Dang it!' Ben said with disgust and felt two soft hands on his chest.

Nora stood before him and slowly began to unbutton his shirt. 'Calm down,' she smiled pulling the torn shirt from him and reached to his jeans. 'We have a few minutes to be alone.' Nora whispered and couldn't get his jeans off fast enough and she loved what she saw. 'Oh my!' she moaned when his long and very hard penis filled her eyes. 'I have a feeling I'm in for a lovely time tonight,' she moaned again reaching to hold his swollen shaft and moved against him.

'You'll never know how much you mean to me,' he panted enjoying her hand around him, trying to remember how many times he prayed this would happen. 'And, how many times I dreamt being wit you,' he added as Nora gently stroked him.

She just smiled and couldn't resist kissing him. It felt like fire was rushing through her when their lips met and she couldn't wait to get to her apartment. 'You'll never have to dream it again,' she whispered and had a wonderful idea. She slowly sat down on her knees and started placing small, loving kisses all over the tip of his young shaft. 'Oh yes!' she moaned as the soft flesh of his stiffness drove her crazy. Her pussy throbbed with excitement and it felt like she'd wet herself. 'I'm going to screw you to death,' she thought, kissing up and down her future lovers hard shaft, wishing that she'd talked to him before tonight.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers