Nora and James - a Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Nora and James have a 4th anniversary orgy.
2.2k words
3.85
8.7k
5
4

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodcat
goodcat
19 Followers

Nora and James Part 4

"James, Adrian asked me about the Sybian we were getting. Could we ask him to come over and we'll show it to him? After all, he shared his sex swing with us."

"Sounds like a plan. Do you want him to watch you use it?"

"That could be fun. Tell you what, I'll fix a buffet brunch for Sunday. You go ahead and invite him."

Sunday comes and the brunch is delicious. Afterward, we sit in the living room, sipping a chilled Albarino. Adrian suggests that it would be erotic if we sipped it in the nude. "Think about it. We could enjoy this great wine and look at each other's bodies."

"I think it sounds sexy. Adrian, will you come over and undress me?"

This is so hot. He takes off Nora's sweater and bra. I just can't resist playing with her tits a little. Adrian is soon naked and strokes himself as he watches us. Finally, we're rid of our clothes and get back to enjoying our wine. Nora can't take her eyes off his cock. She knows it so well by now and she knows what it can do for her. I reach over and feel how wet she is.

"Adrian, is there something you wanted to see? Come on and we'll show you."

We adjourn to the master bedroom. The Sybian is set up in front of a large mirror on the wardrobe door. "This is our new -- toy. Would you like to see how it works?"

Oh boy, would he ever. Me too. Nora sits down on it. I hand her the controls and she starts it moving and rotating in her, very slowly at first. Another part of it rubs her clit. The morning sunlight on her body makes her look specially warm and sexy.

"What would you guys like to do while I'm playing with my new toy? Adrian?"

"How about something simple? I'd like to fuck your mouth. James can watch and help."

"Outstanding!"

I hadn't noticed before but Adrian's cock has a slight downward curve to it. He slides it effortlessly between Nora's lips and begins to slowly fuck. It is awesome, erotic. Oh god, how it turns me on to see you two together like this. Nora says something like 'mmm' and ups the speed on the Sybian.

I move up behind. Her breasts fall naturally into my hands. I take the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers so I can rotate them, tease them and get them harder.

Nora exclaims, "Oh my God - Look at us in the mirror! Look at it! Adrian is fucking my mouth and you're loving my tits. I'm fucking myself on the Sybian. So, so hot!"

I do look. The sight is electrifying! Nora's head is perfectly still. I see a lover stroking his penis in and out of her mouth, her lips clasping and loving it. I see how much she enjoys having him take her this way. And I see she is pleased that her husband, sitting behind her, fondling her breasts, is enjoying it with her.

James, is it OK if I swallow Adrian?"

"Sure, but will you show it to me first?"

She dials in more speed. Momentarily disengaging from him, she gives me a great big smile. "When Adrian's ready, will you reach around and cup his balls? I want to see you holding them when he comes in my mouth."

Finally, Adrian arches his back and shoves his cock in deep. His balls quiver in my hand as he has his orgasm in my wife's sweet mouth. It brings her off and she comes on the moving plastic dick.

"Remember what you promised."

Nora opens her mouth to show me. The sight is so erotic that I get a knot in my stomach. It is sexy beyond words to see her pink tongue, now white, covered with his semen. Nora mouths 'I love you' then swallows and licks the little bits clinging to her lips.

"Nora, kiss me now, so I can taste Adrian's cum with you." We do. "God, that was so hot!"

She says, "I really liked it too. I always enjoy getting a lover's cum that way. It's ... deeply satisfying that you want to watch and enjoy it with me. Now, what would you like for an encore? How 'bout you two switch roles? I can come again on the Sybian. You can fuck my mouth and Adrian can handle my breasts. You'll get to feel him holding your balls when you come in me. And you can watch me swallow your cum. Sound like a plan?"

It does and we do -- all of it. Afterwards, we sit around and talk. "I'm astonished by how far we've come in our marriage. Our fourth anniversary is just weeks away. I'm just very happy, very fulfilled by our new lifestyle."

You agree. Adrian picks up on 'anniversary'. "I'm going to have a party for your anniversary, something very special for you two married lovers that you will always remember."

A PARTY

"Nora, get on the speaker phone. It's Adrian."

"James and Nora -- good afternoon. I'm having a special party in honor of your and James' fourth wedding anniversary. Can you to come to dinner next Saturday at seven? It will be unusual, bi-kinky, beyond your wildest imagination. And I've invited Ann."

"Calendar is clear. James?"

"Oh yeah, I'd love it. That's really nice of you, Adrian."

"See you then."

Fast forward. Nora, Ann, Adrian and I are finishing up a marvelous meal. Wish I had a chef like that. We adjourn to the library for after dinner drinks. Adrian asks if anyone would like a little warm up sex.

Ann and Nora ask, almost in unison, "What do you have in mind?"

"It's 8:30 and we have almost half an hour before the party starts. We've a little time to fool around and enjoy one another. However, no one is allowed to come. That's strictly enforced. We can do that after the party starts. So, does anyone have any ideas?"

I say that a good way to start would be to get out of our clothes. There is unanimous agreement and soon we are all naked. There is excitement in the air.

I hear footsteps. Adrian tells me not to pay any attention to it. It's just workers preparing for the party.

Ann has an idea. "Adrian, let's you and I lie on our backs, heads side by side, and facing away from one another. James, sit on my face. I'm going to eat your ass. And Nora, you sit on Adrian's face so he can eat yours. Our anniversary couple can kiss and hug, play with each other's nipples and whisper sweet nothings while they enjoy our tongues in their assholes. How's that for an anniversary present?"

I'd say it was pretty fucking fantastic! Nora and I kiss with lots of tongue play, tweak with each other's tits while we're getting rimmed! It really is a thoughtful gift for a couple.

Adrian announces that it is nine o'clock, time for the party to begin. He invites us to join him in the entertainment room. Which we do.

Most of the furniture has been pushed to the side of the room. Now in the center is a shaggy black plush carpet. Pillows are scattered about. There is a small divan placed near the carpet. And there is a video camera on a tripod. What the hell is he up to?

Then I look into the far corner of the room. There are four naked teenagers, couldn't me much over eighteen, standing there. Two are white, two black and they all have glorious erections. With them is a young woman with green and blue hair, holding another video camera. She looks like a peacock.

"Nora, James, will you please step to the center of the carpet?" We do.

"Now I want you to both to kneel, facing one another. You need to be as close together as possible. You can put one of the pillows under your hips to make yourselves more comfortable. Good. Nora and James, my anniversary gift to you tonight is a mirror bukkake."

We ask together, "What's that?"

"Here's the deal. Each of you is going to watch the other take two loads of cum from my young assistants over there. You're going to jack them off onto each other's faces. You'll be mirror images of one another! I'll explain the detailed mechanics in a minute. Alyssa with the hand-held camera will record it all. And we'll also record you with the one on the tripod. I'll edit the stuff and you'll get the only copy. Think of the possibilities. You can fuck at home while you watch yourselves getting cummed on. Are you up for it?"

We sure are. Nora and I kneel as directed. We are close, faces only a foot or so apart. Her breathing is more rapid now, eyes wide and bright. She's obviously excited by the prospect of what they are going to do to us or, rather, on us. And I'm hard as a rock.

Adrian pulls the divan up close so he only about three feet from us. Ann sits beside him. Alyssa is behind him. The camera's red light is on -- she's recording.

"Nora and James, you have a choice to make. Would you like two black cocks, two white ones or one of each?"

Nora settles the matter for us: one of each.

"OK, let's get it on. Alex, will you join us please? Move in close and point your dick at Nora"

Alex does. He has a long, shiny black penis. It's simply beautiful.

"James, Alex's cock is aimed at Nora's face. Take it in your hand and begin to stroke it. With your other hand caress her breasts and nipples."

I do. God, is he hard. So am I. "Nora, please touch James' shoulder, then slowly move down his arm until your hand is on his. Use the other to tweak his nipples. They're very sensitive now. See, you are masturbating Alex together. I want you to keep doing that until he comes on your face."

We do. You're helping me jack off this black dude, helping me make him cum on you. It's a big load, no doubt about it. His semen covers your nose, runs down your cheeks, past your lips. Your face is dripping with cum. You look magnificent!

"Bob", Adrian says, take Alex's place but aim your dick at James' face. Nora, I want you to jack Bob off onto your husband's face. He'll help you as you helped him."

She does. It's indescribably erotic to see her hand on him, stroking the penis in front of me. And I'm helping, encouraging her. It's kinky all right but I want her to do it. Through cum covered lips, Nora says "I love you."

Then Alex shoots. I can feel it running down my face. Warm and wet. So hot!

Nora says, "James, I have never seen you with cum on your face before. It looks so sexy. You're beautiful that way."

Two more to go. "Carl," Adrian says, "stand in front of Nora the way Alex did." Carl has a lovely white cock with a pink helmet.

"Nora, I want you to masturbate Carl the way you did Alex. But we'll have a difference. Point him at your own face. Make him cum on you. James will help as before. We'll all watch you doing him."

We do and Nora is rewarded with another blast. She's covered in cum now, smiling, enjoying what we are doing to each other.

Now it's my turn again, time for number four, David, with an equally imposing erection. Nora helps me jack this black cock onto my own face! While she watches intently, I get covered once again. What a show, what a party this has been. Nora and I are smiling. I can us on the monitor. We kiss with slippery lips and she gives me a high five.

It's not over yet. Adrian and Ann have planned something for a finale. Ann asks Adrian to join her on the carpet.

"Adrian, lie down beside me, head to head, facing oppositely. James, I want you to fuck me, missionary style. Nora, get on Adrian, put his cock in you and ride it."

We do. "Nora, while you and James are fucking us, you can kiss one another and enjoy the sight and taste of what's on your partner's face."

Oh, God, is this erotic. It's as kinky and as intimate as two people can get. It's the first (and I hope not the last) time I've been in Ann. She has a way of working her cunt muscles to give me little squeezes. I kiss my wife. She tastes like cum and she tastes like Nora. I love it and I love her. We both have racking orgasms.

What a night! What an anniversary party! "Adrian, you're a genius." I exclaim. "What an imagination you have! It was every bit as special, as bi-kinky, as unusual as you promised. We both thank you for giving us a wonderful time. We can hardly wait to watch the video."

Next year, we will have a fifth anniversary.


goodcat
goodcat
19 Followers