Nora and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom saw me in the nude.
5k words
4.43
140.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a pretty normal kid growing up as the youngest son of four children, all boys. I played 3 sports very well in high school: football, hockey, and baseball, in a small town in New England. I had lots of girls interested in me, but I only had sexual relations with one girl in high school. She was my girlfriend from the middle of my junior year through all of my senior year. While attending different colleges, she dumped me in October of our freshman year for a rich kid she met while attending her Ivy League college.

Getting dumped was emotionally devastating. It shook my confidence to the core. I became very self-centered focusing only trying to fuck a girl every weekend. I needed validation. I didn't give a shit about anything else. Achieving sexual conquests became my top personal priority...I needed to fuck pretty girls to feel good about myself. I realized quickly I had something that a lot of girls wanted. I was good looking and I delivered sexual satisfaction.

As time wore on, I realized I needed sex but companionship too. I began to date one girl at a time, but I had no patience to stay with any girl for very long. They would eventually disappoint me. Thus, I'd end one relationship as nice as possible and soon begin another.

I came to the self-realization that I never really dealt with the deep emotional hurt from being dumped by a girl I truly loved. I came home from school one weekend totally depressed. I moped around until my mother demanded to know what was bothering me. I opened the floodgates of emotion confiding in her that when I got dumped, I have been hurting ever since. My Mom was very supportive. She told me she knew how hurt I was and she worried constantly about me. She knew I was hurting badly.

Thus began an open and trusting relationship with my Mom. She became a close confidant. In follow up talks, I boldly told her how I over compensated for the rejection with promiscuous behavior. My mother listened, consoled, but didn't judge. She made a concerted effort to build up my confidence. She told me how proud she was of me with my academic achievements, my athletic abilities, and how maturely I conducted myself around her adult friends and relatives. She told me she was selfishly proud that of her four sons, I was the one who most resembled her features and family traits, and that how handsome I was. Whenever we had our confidential chats, she always hugged me, and told me she loved me.

My mother, Nora, was in great physical shape. She would often say she had good Scots Irish genes to thank for her youthful appearance. She was 46 years old, 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighed about 130 pounds. She was very a pretty woman with dark brown hair, bluish green eyes, 34C-sized breasts, a thin waist, and a nice full shapely ass.

Up until that summer when I was 20 years old, we enjoyed a pretty "normal" mother-son relationship. She was a good mother when I was growing up, doting at times, a friend at others, but strong willed and always willing to give good worldly advice.

I always thought in my mind that my mother was pretty. She wore sexy clothes and bathing suits that other mothers of my friends didn't or couldn't wear...she had a very nice body. I recall friends coming to my house and being smitten by my Mom. She had a way of making guys feel like he was her sole attention.

One night I was getting ready to go out. I had just taken a shower and had a towel wrapped around my waist when a girl I was dating called me. My mother yelled up, "It's Cheryl". The closest phone was in my parent's bedroom so I took the call there. I sat on their bed facing my mother's bureau, which had a mirror on top.

While chatting with Cheryl, a pretty and voluptuous girl I was going to meet that night, I got a semi hard-on thinking about her body. I unwrapped my towel to admire my chubby. As I was talking to Cheryl on the phone, I didn't hear my mother coming up the stairs. My mother walked in unaware, but immediately saw my reflection in her mirror of my naked body with my fat cock lying on my thigh.

My mother let out a gasp saying, "Oh Brent" as she stared at my cock in the mirror for a long time before she left the room. I did not intend for her to see me like that. I didn't react fast enough to cover myself because I was focused on my conversation with Cheryl. It wasn't until after I finished the telephone call that it sunk in completely. My mother had just seen me naked with a semi erection.

Within days after that episode, my mother changed. Whenever we were home alone, she began an increasing pattern of subtly exposing herself to me. All of a sudden she began wearing very shear and clingy nightgowns around me, which barely hid her naked body underneath.

When she came home from work, she would frequently call out me to "help" her unzip her dress. As soon as I pulled the zipper down, she would let her dress fall to the floor and step out of it in front of me while wearing her high-heeled shoes, pantyhose, and bra. She looked very sexy. Then she would turn to me with a smile and say, "thanks honey", and give me a peck on the lips.

The sexual tension increased unabated because my father worked nights and weekends. My older brothers had long since moved away after college. So when I came on weekends, which was often on Thursday nights, we were alone in the house for long stretches of time.

A devilish routine had developed between us. Often when I came home from my part time job, out with my friends, or from a date, my mother would call me to the stairs leading to her bedroom to talk to me about how my night went. She would stand at the top of the stairs with me looking up at her wearing a very shear nightgown. The light from her bedroom would shine through her gown and give me wonderful silhouette views of her ass, tits, and pussy. She could for all intents and purposes have been naked. I enjoyed it immensely from the very first time. I looked forward in hopes of seeing her every time I came home.

I would babble on just to keep her there flashing me. It was a mutually gratifying sexual tease. When we ended the titillating conversation, I always waited for my mother to retreat first so I could get one last view of her ass when she turned away. I always ended those nights masturbating about her...whether I fucked a girl earlier or not.

One evening, just after dinner, I walked upstairs to change clothes for the night. Walking down the hall, my mother came out of the bathroom naked. She was holding a towel against her chest with her right tit flopping out and her bare hips fully exposed. She stopped in front of me for a few seconds and said, "Oops, sorry honey, I thought you were down stairs", she smiled looking right in my eyes feigning embarrassment, but she made no effort whatsoever to cover herself as she walked to her bedroom. I turned as she passed me getting a heart stopping view of her bare ass when she passed.

Another time, my parents had company over the house. The older adults were having a good time consuming lots of alcohol. After their guests left, my father fell asleep on the couch watching television. I remember my mother had quite a buzz as she slurred her words when she said good night while giving me a wet sloppy kiss on the lips.

A few minutes later I went up stairs to go to bed. When I got to the top of the stairs, I looked in my mother's room. She was sitting on the end of her bed in her just her loose fitting panties and her form-fitting bra. Her panties were a thin material with a lacey like window in front, which showed her dark haired pubic mound underneath. The crotch of her panties was off to one side with pubes sticking out.

She looked at me obviously drunk and said while slurring, "Can you unhook this for me honey...I'm having a little trouble" So without saying anything, I walked in and stood behind her. I used two hands to gently unclasp her bra, being careful not to let it snap open. My mother stood up and turned to face me. Her bra now was just sort of hanging on her 34C breasts. She then wiggled her shoulders with her tits wagging making her bra fall to the floor. My very tipsy mother then said, "Ah that's feels better, I couldn't wait to take that damn thing off".

My topless mother stood in front of me while unstably swaying in her intoxicated state. Her bare tits were stunning. As I took in the view of my beautiful mother, I drew up mental images of all the girl's tits I had seen, felt, and played with since I was 13.

My mother's breasts were quite beautiful. For a 46-year-old woman who had given birth to four children, her tits were amazingly youthful looking. Her right tit tilted a bit to the right, and her left tit hung straight. There was a slight sag to both, but still very perky.

She had very full and shapely 34C's. Her breasts sloped upward, with half dollar sized light brown areola. Her nipples were slightly darker and about one half inch thick...and at the moment she had half-inch long erect nipples sticking out.

My mother with slurred speech asked me, "So do I look as good as all the girlfriends you've had...or am I old looking?" as she cupped her breasts with her hands as if to display them to me. "Mom", I said, "You know you are beautiful, and you are better looking than most women half your age. You are also very buzzed".

We looked at each other with sort of crooked smiles. Finally, my mother said, "You're right...about having too much to drink I mean. I think I better go to bed", She kind of stumbled forward as I caught her under her arms. My biceps were resting against the sides of her tits. She steadied herself and said, "Woops, wagged her index finger at me and smiled broadly, "Nice catch" and giggled.

With her soft tits pressed against my chest, she met my lips and said "Good night" while kissing me at the same time, finishing off with, "I love you", while her lips were in contact with mine. The whole moment was surreal, my mother was topless, her naked breasts pressed against my chest, her loose fitting panties clinging to the curves of her wonderful ass...AND she's kissing me while talking. My tongue was a centimeter from hers.

My erect cock was stuck in my jeans and it hurt like hell. I just said, "I love you too Mom". My Mom clumsily put her finger to her mouth "Shhh...okay, shows over cuz I'm gonna pass out, please close the door on your way out...we don't want anyone to see me like this do we?" as she tilted her head toward downstairs. I smiled " No, Mom...we definitely do not" and I planted a kiss on her lips. For a fraction of a second, I thought of French kissing her, but I chickened out. My Mom looked at me as if she was thinking the same thing. I left her room and I stood outside her room fully aroused for a minute until I heard her get into bed.

That was a fun night. I masturbated the second I got to my room. I thought, even though she was drunk, my mother enjoyed baring her naked breasts to me...allowing me to see her half naked. That was a sexually arousing moment and an image I recall vividly. If she had been just some girl my age, I would have thrown her on her bed and fucked her silly. That's what I fantasized about her that night. I wished I had done more in that moment. I knew I needed to show her I wanted to take our relationship to the next level. I was just confused on how to do it.

One night while I was masturbating in bed, my bedroom door never shut tight in our old house was always ajar, there was a shadow in the open crack of the door. I quickly figured out my mother was watching me masturbate. My bed was next to a window half way down the bed. I gave her a perfect view of me stroking my cock. Knowing she was watching made me very excited. I gave her an extra nice show, stopping occasionally and allowing her to see my cock without my hand on it. This too became one of our exhibition and voyeurism games we both enjoyed.

One evening my mother and I were watching television. After a while, my mother said good night and went to bed. After she left, I got the urge to masturbate. I dropped my sweats to the floor around my ankles. I was totally in to it stroking my cock lost in fantasy. I was thinking about her and the new nightie she was wearing tonight and how it showed more of her breasts as it was very low cut allowing me see the side walls of her breasts. I also thought of when she reached up to close a drafty window that gave me a nice shot of her ass cheek. I imagined her walking around the house in the nude.

I was totally engrossed in my masturbatory moment when I was startled by some noise. I opened my eyes to my total embarrassment in realizing that my mother was walking down the hall toward me. I yanked up my sweats in one clumsy motion. She watched the whole thing while she looked at me with a strange face as she continued toward me,

"I came down to get my reading glasses. Aren't you going to go to bed?" She glanced at my obvious hard-on under the tent in my sweats, but she didn't wait for an answer as she leaned over and gave me a full kiss on the lips.

I watched her walk away in her skimpy nightgown, which hung close to the contours of her ass as it rose and fell with each graceful sway of her butt. I looked at the tent I made which actually lifted up the waistband of my sweats. That's what she saw when she glanced down.

I was in one sense embarrassed, but at the same time I felt good knowing she saw me masturbating out in the open like that. Then I thought about the kiss...she kissed me full on the lips, allowing her lips to fully press against mine. The kiss wasn't just a peck. It lingered longer than any she had ever given me before.

My heart was still pounding from the interruption and embarrassment...but I soon began to feel less embarrassed. In fact, I was feeling oddly excited about knowing my mother saw my erect cock and watched me masturbate. I felt my cock start to get hard again. I wondered how long she watched me?

I decided it was time to go to bed to finish masturbating in private. I shut off the hall light and was just about to walk pass my mother's room when I noticed moonlight shining into the hallway from her doorway which was partly open. This was unusual because she normally closed her door when she went to bed for the night. I heard a faint sound coming from her room. At first I thought she was talking on the phone, or worse crying. So I slowly crept toward her room and as I got closer I realized she wasn't crying, she was moaning very softly but I wasn't sure why. I cautiously moved closer and peaked in.

I looked in and saw my mother lying naked on her bed. I was overwhelmed by the over at the sight. I had a rush of intoxicating sexual excitement instantly rush through my body. My legs turned to rubber. I was short of breath, and my heart was pounding like a drum. I literally could not move as a tingling feeling took over my body. My sexual auto response triggered a granite hard hard-on. I couldn't believe what I was saw and I fucking loved it.

My mother was in the throes of a very intense masturbation session. Her knees were bent. Her legs were spread apart which gave me a perfect view of her pussy. She was unshaven but she didn't have a lot of hair by nature. Her sparse crop of curly dark brown pubic hair ringed her pussy and spread to the top of her mound like a triangle and contrasted nicely with her pink pussy. I was surprised by how big her pussy was. My mother's outer pussy lips were quite puffy and opened easily when her fingers were rubbing around her clit. Her pussy appeared to be really wet as her fingers slid around making wet slipping sounds.

Her right hand was between her legs and she was doing a circular action on the top of her slit with her two middle fingers. Intermittently she would slide her fingers deep into her pussy and resume the circular motion. She moaned softly making guttural and intensely lustful moans as she continued to alternately slide her fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clit.

She had a continuous motion with really expert rhythmic action. She was in a trance of sexual ecstasy. Her face contorted in unison with each intensely pleasurable movement in her g-spot. She alternately closed her mouth with her lips tightly together moaning through her nose. Then with her mouth open she let out a soft exhaling moan while her hips writhed in response to her hand. Her left hand was fondling her breasts switching back and forth from breast to breast and gently tugging on her erect nipples. Her nipples were erect as her two fingers teased and pulled them.

I watched women masturbate in porn flicks, but now I was watching my own sexy mother masturbating live. I was extremely aroused. I imagined her sexual excitement as I reached down to hold my now purple-headed monster cock. I slowly stroked it as I watched my beautiful naked mother pleasure herself.

Mom then changed her position to lying on her stomach. She reached under her body between her legs with right her hand and began to really move her fingers in circular motion over clit. Her hips were thrusting up and down while her pussy lips moved from side to side with her fingers pleasuring every centimeter of her excited pussy. The moonlight was really bright shining in from the windows on both sides of her room. I enjoyed a perfect view of her ass, anus, and the full-length view of her pussy. I was amazed at how swollen her pussy lips were.

She arched her back a bit raising her ass in the process and reached with her other hand and squeezed her butt cheeks and occasionally used both hands on her clit. This action brought her to orgasm and her moaning still soft but intensified. She quickly flipped back over on her back and started moving her hand really fast in circular, sideways, up and down motions; occasionally penetrating herself with her middle finger...her pussy lips now stayed open while my mother finger-fucked herself...it was truly an awesome sight.

I realized that she must have been so turned-on from seeing me masturbate earlier that she needed to give herself some sexual release. I wondered if she was thinking about me while she masturbated. I felt pretty strongly that she was most definitely was thinking of me stroking my erect dick. It had only been 20 minutes ago.

She probably watched me masturbate for some time before I noticed she was there. Then I thought about her door being open...was that by mistake in her haste to come back and play with herself, or did she leave it open to let me see her. I concluded she left it open on purpose. She left it open that I might come to investigate as I did...she wanted me to see her in all her glory. She knew me so well. I did exactly as she predicted.

When she reached her ultimate climax, her body convulsed as she moaned in ragged cadence until her orgasm's last pulse ended and her whole body went limp. She rubbed her clit slower and slower until she stopped completely. Her arms fell by her sides while her legs laid flat but remained spread open. Her pussy was swollen and her slit was still slightly open glistening with moisture. I stood there and admired the sight of her for another minute or so.

I was in a heightened state of sexual excitement from watching Mom masturbate. I slowly tiptoed back to my room. I took off all my clothes dropping them to floor and quietly slipped into my bed. I immediately began masturbating...I was so excited that when I reached orgasm I ejaculated huge gobs of cum on my chest and stomach before I fell asleep.

The exhibitionism and voyeurism became normal continuing on for months. The next summer my father was away traveling on business. I came home late after a night out with friends. I hadn't drunk any alcohol, but I did smoke some pot, which always made me horny. When I entered the house I noticed it was darker than usual with most lights shut off. I didn't think much of it and headed to my room.

12