Nora and Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if Mom would be up so I could get my silhouette tease. I got bummed out when I saw her lights were off. I just figured she went to bed early. However, when I passed her room the door open so naturally I looked in. My mother was laying on her stomach with her nightie half way up her naked ass. Her hand lay palm side up underneath her between her legs. Her limp fingers were slightly bent and appeared wet. Mom's legs were open giving me a nice view of her pussy, which was engorged and glistening with her sex juices.

My cock was instantly hard and rigid. I reached down to free it and pulled it out of my shorts. The level of ecstasy at that moment caused my heart to beat so fast I felt out of breath. I quietly tiptoed into my mother's room as she lay there allowing me to see her naked ass and pussy after she had obviously masturbated.

I whispered, "Mom, are you awake?" Her eyes were closed but she acknowledged me, with soft "Mmmhm" as she pulled her hands under her chest causing her nightie to ride further over her bare ass. Still she made no effort to cover herself. Mom had a full plumb shaped ass. I love all parts of a woman's anatomy, but am a self-declared ass-man, I found her ass to be exquisite. I stood there with my cock throbbing looking at her. In a low ragged breathed I whispered to her, "Mom, you look awesome." She lay motionless, other than her chest rising and falling.

I don't know what possessed me, but I finally got the courage I lacked so many times before. I reached out and gently cupped her left buttock with my hand. It was an incredible rush. My mother took in a deep breath when I touched her naked body, and then she let out a quiet and subtle "hmmm". I took that a sign of approval. In my next bold move, I pulled my shorts down to the floor. My fat 7-inch cock was standing straight up at a 45-degree angle and my loose balls hung free in the summer warmth. I noticed my mother's eyes looking at my aroused package.

I returned to her ass and placed both hands on her ass cheeks as I ran my hands and fingertips softly over her ass and the back of her thighs. My mother repositioned herself to open her legs a little more. I could smell her womanhood and feel her heat emanating from between her legs. The underside of my erect cock bounced off her ass and thigh. I began massaging my mother's inner thighs...all the while my erection was softly making intermittent contact with mother's thigh. My mother moaned a bit more audibly as my hands moved closer to her pussy.

I slowly slid two fingers into her pussy as my mother's hips rose to take my fingers more deeply inside her pussy letting out a guttural gasp as I penetrated her. I masturbated my mother with my fingers as she continued to moan rhythmically with her hips rising and falling to match the motion of me finger fucking her. Mom came quickly releasing a huge flow of cum. My mother came so much her juices made a squishing slurping sound as my fingers continued to pleasure her.

I whispered to my mother, "Mom, can I lay on top of you?" She seemed to nod approvingly so I proceeded to pull her nightgown off her ass completely and shimmied it halfway up the arch of back. I could see the two dimples on her lower back above of her beautiful buttocks.

I ripped off my T-shirt off to become completely naked. I mounted my mother with my rigid cock lying between her butt cheeks. I began pumping my cock as it slid easily in her lubricating sweat and pussy juices. My mother moved her ass seemingly enjoying my rock big hard cock rubbing against her ass crack.

My mother's hip movements seem to coax me to pull my cock further down. I moved my hips down to allow the tip of my cock to rub against my mother's swollen pussy lips with the head of my cock parting her lips ever so slightly. I teased her, as she clearly wanted my cock inside her pussy. She pushed her hips toward my dick as I pulled away preventing penetration.

Finally, I laid flat on my partially naked mother's back. Her nightgown had ridden halfway up her back. Her soft butt cheeks felt incredibly sensuous against my bare pelvis. I whispered to my mother, "Do you want me to push it in?"...My mother seemed to be in a state of nirvana, as she replied in an unsteady voice, "Yesss".

At her command, I slid my hands under Mom's body where they met hers and we held each other's hands. I pushed my cock into my mother's pussy in 3 strokes until it was fully buried in her hole to the base of my cock. I began sliding my cock in and out of mother's pussy. The same passageway I came through 20 years before when I was born.

Once my cock was inside my mother's pussy, the feeling was both a physical and psychological indescribable pleasure. My whole body and mind reached a high I had never experienced before. Her pussy was tight and enveloped my cock perfectly. Her pussy walls were smooth. Mom's juices flowed abundantly now. Each thrust of my cock penetrated deep inside her pussy effortlessly. She expertly used her vaginal muscles to wrap around my cock inside her.

My mother began to moan loudly. They were high-pitched moans as she breathed hard between gasps. Simultaneously her pretty face crinkled...making funny expressions as she was lost in her sexual ecstasy.

I quickened the pace and started fucking my mother like a passionate lover while she matched every thrust with perfectly timed hip movements. The area around her pussy, her thighs, her ass crack, the bed underneath, my pubic hair, my balls were all soaking wet with my mother's cum. When I slapped against her ass with my pelvis plowing my cock into her pussy, juices splattered and she kept getting wetter.

I alternated fucking Mom at steady and pleasant pace, then speed up slapping my hips against her. In this position, lying flat while I fucked her from behind, my cock was making direct contact to her clit. I fucked her faster and faster. We kissed some, but it was awkward from that position with her face on her side.

Our incestuous fuck session lasted a very long time. During the sex, we knew intuitively how to fuck each other as if we had been lovers for years. There was no verbal communication. We just knew instinctively how to please each other. When I felt my orgasm approaching, my cock stiffened even more as it normally does before I cum. My mother immediately sensed it. She started making those funny faces again as she primed herself for the crescendo orgasm.

We fucked and fucked harder. I held out as long as I possibly could. The first interval of my orgasm was the most intensely pleasurable ejaculation I ever had. My mother came at the same exact time. Each ejaculatory interval was met by an orgasmic shudder by mother. The mutual orgasms were explosively powerful...it was simply perfect sex. We physically collapsed once every last drop of cum that could be released from our respective bodies. Neither of us was able nor wanted to move.

I laid on top of my mother until our heartbeats returned to normal and nearly fell asleep. My spent cock slipped out of my mother's wet oozing pussy.

Reality set in, but I didn't panic that I just fucked my own mother. I did not feel one speck of guilt either. I looked at my mother who at that very moment seemed to be thoroughly contented and satisfied. I realized that she had no regrets either. So it was, our first mother son sexual intercourse experience.

12