Norah's New Roommate

Story Info
She's got a new love, but Evan's moving in.
5.7k words
4.4
49.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So, what do you think?” Evan asked Norah as he followed her down the hall way to her office.

“I think it’s a crazy idea. It’s insane
”

“Why don’t you just give it a few days? Mull it over, then tell me what you think.”

“My mind is made up, now. I won’t feel any differently three days from now than I do today.”

“What am I supposed to do?” he stood over her desk.

“I don’t know. Why are you asking me?” Norah started cleaning off her desk. “Why don’t you just stay with Kurt?”

“Kurt’s an old bachelor
”

“That should be perfect for you. You’re a young bachelor.”

“Kurt’s an old drunk, when he’s not at work
”

“All you’d have to do is sleep there.”

“Have you seen Kurt’s house? It looks worse than his office. Hell, it looks worse than my apartment does now.”

“Well, just stay in a hotel,” Norah muttered, turning to look through her file cabinet.

“I’m already shelling out enough money to all the contractors and the architect; I don’t want the extra expense of staying at a hotel.”

“So, what exactly would I get out of letting you stay with me while your place is being remodeled?”

“Whatever you want
” he leered at her.

Norah rolled her eyes, putting the last folder in a drawer.

“That’s not what I need right now.”

“I’d think you’d be horny by now; it’s been a month since the last time
”

“I’m seeing someone
” she stood up.

“Oh
”

“And I don’t think it would be a good idea to let you stay with me. You’d scare him away.”

“Are you being satisfied?” he raised an eyebrow.

Norah smirked. “It’s not really any of your business, but we haven’t gotten to that point, yet.”

“How long have you been dating? Was that where you were rushing off to that night after we finished up the Brinkman file?”

“Yes.”

“Hmm. He must be special, if you’ve been seeing him all this time.”

“He is.”

“Is that why you’re in such a hurry to get out of here, now?”

“Yes.”

“Well, have a good time
”

“I will.”

---

Norah sat at the restaurant, dazzling in a red dress that exposed her freckled shoulders, her pale back, and her shapely legs. She felt a little self-conscious, for being so exposed, but she also felt sexy, smiling slightly as her nipples grazed the soft fabric of her dress. She’d left her glasses home, wearing her contacts for this special event, and she wore her hair down, hoping that Jake would be impressed with her new look.

He was. He’d been speechless when he picked her up, staring at her for a minute before escorting her to the car. Norah had wanted to jump for joy; she was amazed that things had been going so well between them, and she hoped that they would eventually become an item. To her, it seemed that Jake just might be the one.

She thought he was handsome, tall, and athletic; he was a runner, and he played racquetball several evenings a week. He had sparkling green eyes, and thick blonde hair; she’d been attracted to him the first time she saw him, sitting across from her at the small cafĂ© where she often had lunch. She’d dropped her wallet, and he had run after her to give it to her. The attraction was instant and mutual. Meeting Jake had made Norah’s day; she found him charming, intelligent, and sexy, and this was just her initial opinion of him.

“You know,” Jake was saying, “I wish that I could stop time, so that I could spend an eternity showing you off in that sexy dress.”

Norah blushed, taking a sip of her drink.

“Do you want to go dancing?”

“Sure,” she smiled, excited at the chance to get close to him.

They had been dating for about a month, and Norah had reverted to her old ways. To Jake, she presented a demure, ladylike, but confident persona. She hadn’t made any moves yet, and she wanted to wait for the right time. She’d distanced herself from Evan, deciding to reserve herself for Jake, when the time came for them to become intimate. The only problem with her plan was that it left her horny as hell, and sometimes she had to grit her teeth when Evan got close enough for her to smell his cologne.

Jake took her dancing, impressing her again, with his skill on the dance floor. He seemed to have it all. She learned, later in his car on the way to her apartment, that he was an excellent kisser, as well. He had an intoxicating technique, slowly stroking her tongue with his, working her up to a state of excitement. After a few minutes of kissing and necking in Jake’s car, Norah was ready to take him up to her apartment and pounce on him.

“Jake, I
” she pulled herself away, drunk with arousal.

“Let’s wait,” he whispered into her ear, sending an electric shock down to her clit. “I want it to be special
”

---

“Norah? Are you even paying attention to me?” Evan snapped his fingers.

“What?” She shook herself out of her daydream. “Oh, sorry
”

“I came up with a schedule, a contract, and a disclaimer about the length of time that I would be spending there,” he handed her a packet of typed papers.

“Evan, it’s not that serious,” she flipped through them. “You’ll just be staying in my spare bedroom for a few months. It’s not like we’re buying a house together.”

Norah had been floating on air for the past few weeks. She and Jake had been getting hot and heavy, groping and necking like teenagers in the front seat of his car. She was ready for him; she couldn’t wait to sink herself down onto his cock. But Jake still wanted to wait. He wanted their first time to be romantic and memorable, and this made Norah feel even more special. He’d convinced her to hold out for this long, but she had made up her mind that she would give herself to him on their next date, which was in a few days.

She’d been so dreamy lately that she even softened her heart towards Evan, agreeing to allow him to room with her until the remodeling of his loft was complete. Evan, actually trying to be gracious, had drafted a series of contracts and affidavits in order to make the whole thing platonic and business-like.

“Is there a clause in here regarding sexual relations?” she grinned.

“Actually, there is,” he flipped through the papers. “
In this one, on page eight.”

“Evan, you really didn’t have to do all of this
 I trust you.”

“I’m just trying to do this the right way.”

“I appreciate the gesture
”

“So,” he stood up, “is the move in date okay with you?”

“Sure. Anytime is fine.”

‘Thanks a million, Norah. I owe you one,” Evan said before leaving her office.

---

Tonight was the night. Jake had wined and dined Norah, taking her to her favorite restaurant, and then escorting her to a ballet. She was warm with anticipation, and she knew that she was visibly glowing from her excitement. She actually had butterflies in her stomach, holding onto Jake’s hand as they strolled down the street, more to keep her balance than to enjoy the skin to skin contact with him. He’d been gazing at her all evening, stroking her sensitive palms all through dinner, and putting his strong arm around her as they sat through the ballet.

Norah was more ready than ever, barely able to contain herself as Jake drove toward her neighborhood, steering the car with one hand, and stroking her palm with the other.

“Turn left here,” Norah perked up with inspiration.

“But your place is down this street, isn’t it?”

“Yes
 but I want to go to another place first.”

“And what did you have in mind?” he looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

“Let’s get a room somewhere
”

“What?” he sounded shocked.

“Come on, don’t you want to?”

“Of course, Norah, but
”

“You want it to be special and romantic? Well, I’ve had a lovely evening with you tonight, Jake, and I know the perfect way to top it off,” Norah let her hand slide down to his thigh.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, Jake. I can’t think of anything that I would want more.”

He drove them to an upscale hotel, guiding her by the small of her exposed back as they made their way up to their room. Before Norah could even get herself settled, room service was at the door with a bottle of champagne. They made a toast, to love and romance, and sipped their flutes as they looked out on the moonlit sky.

Jake downed his flute in two swallows and swept Norah into his arms, taking hers from her and setting it down on a table. He waltzed her around the room, stopping near the bed to kiss her. She opened her mouth, inviting him in, waiting for her body to reach that familiar buzzing of arousal that his kisses never failed to create. He held her head in his hand, stroking her scalp with his strong fingers, and caressing her bare back with his free hand. Norah smoothed her hands across his back, gradually moving to take his jacket off. She could feel her stomach fluttering and her pussy getting wet as he kissed her even deeper. She couldn’t help moaning as he skillfully sucked her tongue, and she wondered what his expert mouth would feel like on her waiting pussy.

So far, Norah had successfully blocked out any thoughts of Evan tonight. When she’d first met Jake, she couldn’t help making comparisons, immediately cursing herself, realizing that she and Evan had just been using each other for sex. She was eager to find out what kind of chops Jake had, and she knew, by the way that he was kissing her, that she was in for a memorable night.

Her lips were tingling now, from all of his sucking and nibbling. She pulled herself away slightly, moving her tender lips down to his neck, slowly nipping his jawbone and the hollow below it, while she worked on loosening his tie. His hands had found her ass, his fingers working into her muscles like an artist molding clay. She was leaking now, ready for attention. She led him to the bed and sat him down on the edge, looking down at him with impish eyes.

“Would you like me to strip for you?” she teased. “It’ll be a pretty short striptease, because I’m not wearing much underneath this dress, as you can probably guess.”

“I’m game for that,” Jake removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

“Wait. I’ll do that for you. You just sit back, and relax.”

Norah hooked a thumb under one strap of her dress, slowly guiding it across her freckled shoulder, until it fell over the edge, pulling the other side of her dress taut over her thick, hard nipple. She did the same with the other side, swaying her hips sensuously as she mercilessly teased Jake with an agonizing wait to catch a full view of her breasts. Her nipples, so hard that they ached, were almost red, now, and she lightly stroked her breasts for him as the dress fell to her hips. She worked the dress carefully over her hips, so that she wouldn’t stretch the fabric, gradually exposing her flat abdomen, her full curved ass, and the small thatch of black hair that covered her pelvic bone.

Jake let a quiet moan escape from his mouth as he watched her, eyeing her triangle and licking his lips as she slid her fingers down to her pussy.

“This is all for you, Jake.”

Norah approached him, wearing nothing but her high heeled strappy sandals, pushing his chest so that he fell back onto the bed. She climbed over him, straddling his body as she worked on the buttons of his shirt. He lay there, staring up at her, as she ran her fingers through the hair on his chest, making her way down to his crotch.

Norah licked her lips, anxious to investigate his package. She kissed him, feeling her way over his belt buckle and down to his penis, which was still buried in his pants. She grabbed his firmness, pleased that he was already hard and pulsing, itching to pull it out and stroke it for him.

“Wait
 Norah
 Wait a sec
” He scrambled to sit up, almost pushing her off the bed.

“What is it?” She was confused. “I thought you wanted this
”

“Yes, I do, but let’s take it slow
 there’s no need to rush.”

“Okay,” she smiled, wondering how any woman was foolish enough to let this man get away. He must really be into foreplay, she thought.

Jake sank his teeth into her neck, causing her to gasp with pleasure. She wanted to wrap her legs around him, wanted his cock pumping into her, but she reminded herself again that she wasn’t with Evan. As Jake started kneading her sensitive breasts with his hands, she realized that sex with Evan was always rushed and frantic, raw and aggressive. Jake was moving slowly and tenderly, making sure that she was being pleased. Evan would get her off just enough so that he could cum, or he’d tease her, bringing her up to the point of bliss only to pull away and make her beg for more, getting his pleasure out of wielding power over her.

When Jake took her aching nipple into his mouth, Norah lost herself again, sliding her hands up his thighs, lightly squeezing his penis through his pants.

“Norah, don’t
” he tried to pull away from her again, but she held onto him, still massaging his cock.

Norah’s eyes widened as Jake’s body jerked slightly. She felt his cock spurt inside his pants, still holding him as it began to shrink. The fabric of his pants slowly grew warm with a small wet spot.

“Oh
” Norah looked down, embarrassed. “I’m sorry
”

“Damn,” Jake jumped up, rushing to the bathroom.

Norah pulled the covers over herself, nervously counting the minutes until Jake emerged from the bathroom. When he finally came out, she beckoned for him to join her, holding the sheet up for him to climb in. In spite of Norah’s calm demeanor, Jake paced the floor, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

“Goddammit, I hate it when this happens
”

“Jake, it’s okay,” Norah said in a soothing voice. “Come on. I want to be next to you. We can do other things
” He winced when she said this, “or, we could just hold each other. I just want to be close to you right now.”

After a few more minutes of coaxing, Norah managed to put Jake at ease again, and she fell asleep in his arms.

---

The third time’s a charm, or, at least, that’s what they say, Norah thought, lightly stroking Jake’s penis as they lay across his bed. He was breathing as if he was about to drown, gasping for air like a dying man. She was barely touching him, and she knew that he was about to cum, five minutes into it, but she was trying to be patient. She was willing to put in some extra care and effort for him, and she supplemented his lengthy kissing and necking sessions with her toys at home.

Part of her still couldn’t quite believe that Jake suffered from premature ejaculation. Somehow, in her mind, she’d assumed that men who had that problem tended to have small penises. Jake was big enough; that made the whole thing even more heartbreaking than it had to be. She found herself looking at his cock, touching it, knowing that it would please her to no end once she had it inside of her, but he couldn’t stay hard long enough to even put it in her. After that first night in the hotel room, they’d tried a second time. That time was more disastrous than the first, because Jake’s cock was spurting even before Norah had taken all of her clothes off.

When she felt his semen raining down on her hand, she let go, moving to the bathroom to clean herself up. By the time she got back, Jake had fallen asleep, sprawled across the bed with his pants at his ankles, and his wet, limp penis resting on his thigh. She gathered her things and left, not having the heart to stay there and watch him sleep this time.

At home, Norah threw on an old shirt and pulled her box of toys out of the closet. Picking a nice sized dildo, she fell across the bed, opening her legs and furiously fingering her clit, brimming with frustration. She was getting wet, and sliding the dildo between her lips felt nice. She closed her eyes, imagining that Jake was there with her, slicking his hard cock into her hot juices. She pushed the dildo in, and pumped it slowly, working her hips and rubbing her clit, waiting for that guaranteed orgasm. She worked at it for a while, but found herself grinding her teeth. She couldn’t cum. She pulled the dildo out in frustration, rushing to the bathroom to shower, hoping that maybe if she could relax a little more, she could find some surefire way to get herself off tonight.

Norah spent the rest of her Saturday night lounging on the couch, ignoring the blaring TV and downing a carton of chocolate ice cream. She sat there wondering what she had done to deserve this cruel punishment. Now that she’d found the perfect man, he wasn’t any good in bed. Norah was an understanding woman, and she was willing to be patient, and willing to work with Jake, but she felt that she was right back where she’d started. At this point, it had been six months since she’d had sex, and after building up a regular habit with Evan, she was feeling more horny and frustrated than ever.

She was still on the couch when Evan came in lugging a heavy tarp, so lost in thought that she didn’t even realize he was there.

“Something has to be wrong,” Evan sat next to her. “The only time I’ve ever seen a woman ingest that much chocolate was either when she was having relationship troubles, or when she was extremely horny. What’s wrong?”

Norah ran her hands through her hair, knowing that it probably looked horrible. She was so out of it now that she didn’t even care anymore, looking down at the floor, instead of looking at Evan.

“Nothing’s wrong,” she lied. “I just wanted some ice cream
”

“A half gallon?” he pried the container from her hands, taking it to the kitchen.

“Evan
”

“What happened? Did you and Golden Boy have a fight?”

“No. I don’t think that I should be talking about it with you
”

“Just thought I could help
”

“No,” she said dismally, “there’s nothing you can do to fix this situation.”

“Must be pretty bad, huh?” he sat down again. “Is he cheating on you already?”

“Not every man is like you, Evan
”

“Hey, I didn’t deserve that. I’m trying to help. Anyway,” he sounded offended, “Once I’m committed to one woman, I don’t stray. You can even ask Sheila about it.”

“Well, he’s not cheating on me.”

“Is he married?”

“No, that would be the same thing as cheating, wouldn’t it?”

“Not necessarily. He could be separated from his wife, but not legally divorced yet. You know how those things go
 he suddenly realizes that he wants to get back with the wife and all of that
”

“It’s not like that at all
”

“Is he gay?”

Norah sighed with frustration. “No
”

“Oh
 Golden Boy can’t get it up?”

“No, he’s fine with that.”

“Well, then, what is it? He’s a bad fuck?”

Norah wrinkled her brows and folded her hands together.

“You should see your face,” Evan stood up. “It must be really bad
 I brought some pasta home. You want to share?” He disappeared into the kitchen before she answered.

Norah sat unable to move for a few seconds. Her body froze, and for a minute, she thought she was coming down with a cold, until she realized that the burning in her throat was the precursor to tears.

“I bet you haven’t eaten real food all day,” Evan sat a plate of steaming pasta in front of her. “The bread’s still warming
 do you want butter? Stuff’s horrible on the body, but if you want it, I’ll bring it
”

“No,” she managed to say, trying to hide her tears from him. “I like olive oil.”

“Okay. I’ll bring you some, then.”

She’d dried up her tears by the time he came back with the bottle of oil, and she smiled at him, hoping that he wouldn’t be able to see the redness of her face when he turned the lights on.

“What are you watching?” he looked at the TV, confused.

“I wasn’t really paying attention
” She nibbled on a piece of warm bread, noticing that he was dressed in sweats. “Where have you been? I thought you’d be out carousing on a Saturday night.”

“I spent all day at my place, going over things with the contractors. I brought that tarp over there because there are a few things that I want to take out of storage.”

“How are things going?” She was feeling a little better, grateful to be able to take her mind off her problems with Jake.

12