Norah's Second Deposition

Story Info
You shouldn't prejudge your witness.
4.7k words
4.58
41.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We’ll just have you answer these questions, Mrs. Mayer…” Paul started.

“But I already filled out the questionnaire. Why do I have answer them again?” The young blonde sat in a huff.

“Well, this is just preparation, Mrs. Mayer…”

“I don’t want to be called by that name anymore. I don’t want anything else to do with that old creep.”

“Yes, of course, Ms. Smith,” Evan spoke up, smoothing things over.

Teri Smith Mayer gave him a warm smile, which quickly faded when Paul started questioning her.

Norah tapped her pen against her legal pad, constantly watching the time, eager for this interview to be over. They were all seated in a conference room in a Phoenix hotel, clustered at one end of the long table, with Mrs. Mayer sitting apart from everyone else, flashing her legs at Evan and Paul. Mrs. Mayer’s lawyer, Sheila Hale, sat closest to the flashy young woman, on hand to whisper advice to her after each question was voiced. This was proving to be a slow and tedious process, and Norah was working overtime trying to hide her frustration.

Paul had warned her about prejudging witnesses, and Norah was trying her best not to pass judgement on the young estranged wife, but she just couldn’t help raising an eyebrow when she’d first laid eyes on Mrs. Mayer. The woman couldn’t have been a day over twenty-three, and she wore a short, tight dress, which seemed inappropriate for their meeting. Her petite tanned legs were exposed from mid-thigh down to her strappy-sandaled feet, and she hadn’t bothered to pull her dress down when she sat in the chair.

Norah sneered at Paul and Evan. They were obviously impressed by the woman’s curvy body, and her youth; they kept their eyes glued to her, even when Norah or Sheila Hale bothered to speak. Teri whined through the first five questions of the interview, making Sheila stop and explain the process to her for a third time. Norah suggested that they take a five-minute break, in order to give the girl a chance to throw her tantrum with Sheila. Everyone agreed on the suggestion, and Paul took the time to rush to the men’s room, while Evan stood in the corridor, stretching his legs, and checking his cell phone for messages.

“What’s with you now?” he asked without even looking up from his phone.

“What are you guys doing?” Norah looked around. “You’re supposed to be getting through the questions. You’re going too easy on her.”

“Are we?” he put his phone away.

“Yes. Instead of ogling her legs, you should be grilling her, and keeping her on her toes…”

“Man, you women can be ruthless when you get jealous…”

“I’m not jealous. She’s used to getting her way, and that’s not what this interview is about. We’re supposed to be gathering information, not kissing her ass.”

“Well, Ms. West, sometimes it has to be that way.”

“What are you talking about?”

“We’ll have to kiss her ass a little bit, just enough to get her to cooperate, and to answer the questions that we want her to answer. We can rip her apart during the trial. That’s when you can have your fun and expose her for being the gold digging tramp that she really is.”

Paul approached them, straightening his necktie. “Well, are we ready to resume?”

“Of course,” Evan smiled. “Ladies first,” he held the door open for Norah.

When they reentered the room, Sheila Hale was standing in front of the table, with a sly smile on her caramel colored face.

“My client isn’t prepared to continue this interview today,” she announced.

“What?” Norah asked.

“We’ll have to continue this on a future date,” Sheila explained, “because my client is feeling distraught.”

Norah started to say something, but Evan interrupted her, again, smoothing everything over.

“That’s quite understandable. I know that this has been a trying experience for you, Ms. Smith. We’ll reschedule this interview for a time and date that are more convenient for you.”

“Thank you,” her eyes quickly scanned Evan’s frame.

“I’ll set up the appointment with you, Ms. Hale,” Paul approached the shapely lawyer.

Norah shook her head in disbelief. This girl was turning out to be as much of an annoyance as her old husband. She watched as Paul consulted with the other lawyer on various dates, admiring the finely cut suit that Sheila wore, which accented her hourglass figure. She was tempted to ask the woman who her tailor was, but she was distracted when she felt Evan’s hand on her ass.

He was still talking to Teri, standing close to her, and asking her for a recommendation for a good restaurant. Norah smirked; knowing that all he had to do was to pick up a travel guide, or to ask the concierge, she realized that Evan was milking this opportunity to bowl the young girl over while her lawyer wasn’t watching. She also knew that this girl probably never ate in restaurants, remembering the tabloid headlines about her steamy affair with her personal chef.

Norah’s face turned red as Evan pinched her ass cheeks, steadily groping and rubbing as he talked to the young girl, making her laugh, and getting her to flirt back and forth with him. She knew that Evan had the girl when Teri made a comment about his cologne, and Norah cleared her throat when she noticed Sheila closing her briefcase and Paul moving toward them.

“We’ve made a date for Wednesday,” Paul filled them in. “That should give Sheila enough time to coach her through the questions. Then maybe we’ll be able to wrap this whole thing up in one day.”

“Hopefully…” Norah muttered under her breath.

---

The travel arrangements for this second trip to Phoenix had turned out much better than those of the previous trip. Paul and Evan were sharing a suite, while Norah had her own room, in a separate wing of the hotel. Norah had secretly grinned when she learned of the arrangement, knowing that it would cramp Evan’s style, having to share a room with Paul. She also grinned at the fact that her room was on the other side of the hotel from theirs. If Evan wanted to make a late night visit, he could do so without them being discovered.

After the meeting, she noticed that she had picked up one of his files by mistake, so she headed across the hotel to his room, to return it to him. Evan was there alone, in the middle of changing his clothes.

“I picked this up, somehow,” Norah admired his rippled abdomen as he slipped on a casual shirt.

“I put it in your briefcase, on purpose,” he explained, “to get you over here.”

“Well, what do you want?”

“I have a favor to ask you.”

“No.”

“I haven’t even asked the question, yet.”

“No.” Norah shook her head.

“You don’t even know what it is.”

“Knowing you, it’s probably something unethical.”

“Oh, come on, Norah. I hate it when you do that.”

“All right,” she relented. “I’m sorry. The answer’s still ‘no’.”

“Okay. I’ll make a deal with you. Anything you want; name your price.”

“Why can’t Paul do it?” she asked suspiciously.

“Paul can’t do it because he doesn’t have his own room…”

“Ah, I knew it was something like that. You’re not going to…you’re not thinking of bringing that girl up here, are you?” Norah had visions of Evan trying to seduce Teri.

“What? No! Do you think I’m crazy?”

“I don’t know. You do crazy things all the time.”

“Shit. I’d never do anything like that, Norah. I can’t believe you’d think that,” he sounded angry.

“Well, I’d better go…” Norah turned to leave.

“Wait,” he moved toward her, wrapping his arm around her waist. “Can I get a kiss before you leave? I deserve one, after what you just said,” he breathed in her ear, making her knees weak.

“Just one,” she pressed her hands into his chest, allowing him to give her a long, wet, sensuous kiss.

Back at her room, Norah was dismayed to discover that she’d lost her key card somewhere. Just as she was about to retrace her steps, Evan stepped up behind her, flipping a card through his fingers, like a magician.

“Is this yours?” he asked, smiling slyly.

“It probably is. I’ve misplaced mine somewhere.” She held her hand out to take it, but he held it just out of her reach.

“Evan, give it to me.”

“Why don’t I just open the door for you?”

“Why don’t you just give me the card? Then I could open the door for myself.”

“That wouldn’t be as much fun.”

“Evan, please… I have a headache.”

“I have the cure for that…” he darted his eyes down, hinting at his crotch.

“Give me the damned card,” Norah snatched at it, jumping up to his raised hand.

“Now, now, Ms. West, you shouldn’t show so much emotion. You should always remain calm and professional in moments of conflict...”

Norah suddenly grabbed his penis through his pants, holding its stiffening form through the fabric, squeezing with an impressive grip.

“Okay,” Evan’s voice sounded a pitch or two higher than normal, “Let’s just slowly approach the door…”

She snatched the card out of his hand, and turned to open the door. Norah attempted to step inside quickly enough to shut him out, but he pushed her in, grabbing her by the waist as the door slammed behind them. He walked her over to the bed, shoving her down on her knees as he pushed her skirt up. She could hear him working the zipper on his pants, at the same time that he looped a finger through her panties, pushing them aside. He shoved his penis in so fast that she squealed, and he rocked her hard, slapping her ass as she sunk her gaping mouth into a pillow. He was bumping her g-spot with every stroke, and she tried to fight off her approaching climax.

He pulled out suddenly and so fast that she fell to the bed in shock. She shook her head in confusion, wondering why he’d stopped.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“I’m sorry, I really am,” he shook his head, knitting his brows. “I don’t know what I was thinking. I guess you were right…”

“Right about what?” she wanted him inside her; her pussy felt cold and empty without his thick penis.

“You know, about the room and everything… I should just quit while I’m ahead…” Evan began to babble.

“Evan!” Norah shrieked, frustrated to the hilt. “Get over here and finish fucking me.”

“You know, I’ve come to the realization that we shouldn’t be doing this… especially with Paul here…”

Norah stood up and pulled Evan’s shirt over his head, tossing it onto a chair. She took her clothes off and pushed him down to the bed, straddling his dark body, with her back against his chest. Sitting in his lap, she sunk her hips down to his hard cock, watching in the large mirror as her swollen pink pussy devoured his rigid black dick.

“If you want that card, you’ll have to fuck me deep,” she moaned, rocking on his hardness.

He grasped her hips, moving her body up and down on his penis, wrinkling his lips as her tight pussy stroked his cock. She couldn’t take her eyes off their moving images in the mirror, his long black fingers splayed across her hips, her rosy nipples like gum drops in the center of round pink marshmallows. She caressed her nipples until she couldn’t take the teasing anymore, then moved her hands down to her clit, making it slide between Evan’s cock and her fingers. Again, just as she was about to climax, Evan changed positions, easing her down to her hands and knees as he knelt behind her, still in front of the mirror.

Norah had the perfect vantage point to watch Evan’s rippled abs and his strained face glistening with sweat as he pounded her soaked pussy. She should have been worried about getting rug burns, but his hammering felt so good that she kept begging him for more.

“Oh, yeah! Harder! Push it all the way in, Evan… Don’t stop! Oohh…!”

She tried to pull him in deeper, working her pussy slowly, massaging his cock until he moaned.

“God, Norah,” he grunted, “You gotta stop that… I’m gonna…Ah…”

He exploded inside her, taking her with him, making her toes curl as his cock spasmed, and making her eyes roll as his grabbed a handful of her long black hair.

---

Norah woke up from her nap to find a visitor in her room. She looked up to find a tall woman entering the room with an ice bucket. She sat up with a start, putting her glasses back on and closing the oversized shirt she’d put on after her shower to conceal her naked body underneath.

“Oh, you’re awake, now,” Sheila Hale smiled down at Norah.

“Sheila? What are you doing here? How’d you get in?”

“Evan gave me this key card…”

“Damn him…”

“I’m sorry. I had no idea that this was your room.”

“It’s okay,” Norah climbed out of the bed, still holding the shirt closed with her hand.

“It was pretty lame of him to give me the key to your room,” Sheila shook her pretty head, causing her long, dark hair to shake.

“Actually… he’d asked me if he could use the room for a while, and I guess I fell asleep. I’ll get out of your way…”

“I wasn’t coming up here to let him fuck me, if that’s what you’re thinking,” Sheila said. “He said he needed to talk to me.”

“About the case?”

“No, about personal issues. We were an item, a long time ago.”

“Small world,” Norah muttered.

“Too small,” Sheila grimaced. “Have some wine?”

“I shouldn’t…”

“Come on, I won’t try to get you drunk to pry any secrets from you.”

“All right.”

Sheila opened the bottle and poured two glasses of red wine.

“What’s the ice for?” Norah asked as she sipped her wine.

“To dump into Evan’s lap when he gets here.”

They laughed at this, pausing to clink glasses.

“So…” Sheila smiled, “Is he fucking you well?”

Norah immediately blushed.

“I can tell that he is… fucking you, that is. He kept staring at you through the entire meeting today.”

“He was staring at your client’s legs…”

“Only enough to make her notice it, so that he could win her over.”

“Oh…”

“I know Evan well. It’s one of his old tricks. He used it on me when we were in law school together.” Sheila sipped her wine. “Anyway, I saw him copping a feel of your ass. So, how about it? Is he fucking you well?”

“Well,” Norah blushed again, “Yes.” She worked up the nerve to ask her own probing question, “Why’d you break up?”

“We grew apart… it didn’t work out… I fell for a woman…”

“You?” Norah looked incredulous.

“Yes, me.”

“But…” Norah tried not to sound too naïve. Sheila was a gorgeous woman, tall and shapely, like a model. Her caramel face had a dimple when she smiled, and her warm brown eyes were rather cat-like in appearance.

“Yeah, yeah… I’ve heard it all before, seen the shocked faces, etc., etc. Evan couldn’t believe it, either, at first.”

“I’ll bet,” Norah snickered, imagining Evan sinking his cock into Sheila’s loveliness. “Do you have a girlfriend, now?”

“I had one, but we broke up a few months ago. She complained that I worked too much.”

“Sounds like my experience.”

“So Evan’s just a fuck buddy, eh? Sounds like a good deal. I do sometimes miss that sweet dick of his…” Sheila drained her glass. When she leaned over to refill it, Norah caught a glimpse of Sheila’s red thong panties through the top of her low-rise jeans.

“Well, I’ll get dressed…” Norah moved to sit her glass down.

“Don’t leave on my account. It’s your room. I’ll just take him downstairs to the bar, have him buy me a few drinks, and then dump the last one into his lap.”

Sheila poured her another glass, and grinned as Norah sat down on the edge of the bed.

“You look nice in Evan’s shirt.”

“What?” Norah had forgotten that it was his. He’d given it to her a while ago, admiring how the blue fabric brought out the blue in her eyes.

“He must really be into you. He never gave me a shirt,” Sheila poked her lip out, like a disgruntled child.

“We don’t get along. We fight all the time…”

“And you spend all night making up? I remember those days…”

Norah and Sheila ended up talking for a long time, finishing off the bottle of wine before Norah had realized it.

“Oh,” she eyed her glass. “Well… I didn’t realize that I’d drunk so much…”

“It’s okay,” Sheila smiled. “It was good.”

“Yes, it was,” Norah bit her lip, suddenly nervous. “When was he supposed to meet you?”

“He said five, but it’s five-thirty already. Evan’s never late…”

“Well, I need to get dressed anyway. I should eat something.”

Norah swayed a little as she stood up, feeling slightly dizzy.

“Whoa. Are you alright?” Sheila held her arm out in concern.

“Yeah. I think I’m a little tipsy… I guess I’ll just call room service. Would you like to join me?”

“Sure.”

They shared a small meal, still talking and joking.

“Oh, damn,” Sheila frowned, trying to pat a food stain out of her silky blouse. “I love this blouse.”

“Maybe a little water will help,” Norah suggested.

“I’ll try that, but I think that I should soak it the whole thing. The fabric’s pretty delicate.”

“I might have something you could borrow,” Norah offered, “it would be a tight fit, but I guess it’d be better than nothing.”

“Thanks,” Sheila moved into the bathroom, carefully unbuttoning her sheer blouse.

By the time Norah found a shirt that she thought was large enough to accommodate Sheila’s ample cleavage, Sheila was standing at the sink, soaking her blouse in cold water.

“Thanks,” Sheila smiled. “This is really nice.”

“Thank you. I’d been meaning to ask you who your tailor was. I really like the suit you had on earlier.”

“She’s just a little old lady that my mother knows. She alters all my stuff. I could give you her number, but I don’t know if it would be worth your while; she’s in LA.”

“Oh.” Norah was still feeling the effects of the wine. She leaned against the wall, carefully watching Sheila move the shirt around in the water. Sheila hadn’t put Norah’s loaner on yet, and she stood concentrating on swishing the blouse around. Norah’s eyes fell on Sheila’s cleavage, spilling out of a red push up bra.

“You have a gorgeous body,” Norah said, surprising herself.

Sheila looked at her for a second before saying, “Thanks.”

“I’m sorry,” Norah blushed. “I mean… you’re just so… curvy. I wish I had curves like that. I’ve always wanted an hourglass figure.”

“What are you talking about?” Sheila asked. “You have a great figure. You have great legs. And these knockers are more trouble than you think.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Anyway,” Sheila turned to face her. “You have a nice ass.”

“Oh, please…”

“No, really, you do. Look,” Sheila pulled Norah out of the bathroom to the full-length mirror, and lifted Norah’s shirt, exposing her ass. “See, you’ve got a killer ass. It looked great in your suit. And you’ve got nice hips.” She put a hand on Norah’s hip, turning her body a little as they inspected Norah’s image in the mirror. “My ass is too big for a lot of things. I always have to buy skirts and pants a size too big and then get them altered.”

Norah should have been feeling self-conscious about having her ass exposed and scrutinized in such a way, but she figured that the wine had lowered her inhibitions. She didn’t even flinch when Sheila touched her hip. The shirt wasn’t completely buttoned, so when Norah turned to face the mirror, one of her breasts was partially visible.

“You’re a beautiful woman, Norah. I can see why Evan likes you,” Sheila smiled at her.

Norah noticed that Sheila’s hand was still on her hip, now sliding down to her ass. Normally, Norah would have pushed Sheila away, but for some reason, she didn’t feel at all threatened. Sheila was staring into her eyes, now, still stroking her ass. Sheila’s fingers tickled, lightly sweeping over Norah’s sensitive cheeks. She giggled, looking in the mirror as Sheila’s hand reached around to play in Norah’s dark triangle.

Just as Norah realized what was happening, Sheila pulled at her earlobe with her teeth, steadily moving her hands around to search for Norah’s clit. Norah wanted to object, she wanted to move away, but her mind seemed to be falling prey to her body’s urges. Norah felt her legs opening slightly as Sheila’s fingers found her clit, slowly stroking her, rubbing all the way back to her wet opening, returning to circle around her stiffening clit.

12