Norah's Second Deposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila gently turned Norah’s head, so that she could kiss her. She brushed her soft, full lips over Norah’s, causing a tingling sensation. Norah closed her eyes, allowing Sheila to take control. Sheila gave her a series of light pecks, first, then, as she increased the pressure of her fingers on Norah’s pussy, she nibbled on Norah’s lips. Norah’s hips were swaying back and forth now, matching Sheila’s rhythm, spreading around her wetness.

Norah was having trouble standing, now, so she leaned into Sheila’s body. She could feel Sheila’s heavy breasts pressing into her back, her big nipples poking through the fabric of her bra. Sheila pulled Norah’s hips back, so that her ass was nestled into Sheila’s pelvis. Sheila used this new closeness to push her fingers inside Norah’s dripping pussy, pushing forward to Norah’s g-spot. Norah gasped at the sudden rush of pleasure that spread deep inside her, rocking back and forth on Sheila’s hand, blindly guiding Sheila’s free hand to massage her breasts.

Norah felt her climax approaching, and pressed herself closer to Sheila. Sheila was rotating her fingers inside Norah’s pussy, causing a slow ache to develop to a tantalizing explosion. Norah moaned, losing control of her body, falling into Sheila. Sheila fell back onto the bed, bringing Norah with her, quickly moving around so that she was on top of Norah. Norah watched senselessly as Sheila wriggled out of her skin-tight jeans and stepped out of her red thong, revealing her trimmed bush.

Norah’s eyes widened at the sight. She blinked, still hazy from her orgasm and the wine, but not fuzzy enough to question the twinging of her clit. Before she could say anything, Sheila gave her a deep kiss, using both hands to fondle Norah’s breasts. Norah was in heaven, locking her tongue in a sensuous dance with Sheila’s and grinding her pussy against Sheila’s thigh. Sheila slowly worked her way down Norah’s body, sucking her breasts and stroking her back. Sheila’s fingertips felt like feathery quills teasing Norah to no end.

Norah thought she would go crazy when she felt Sheila’s lips moving down her stomach, kissing a path to her pussy. Sheila pulled Norah’s legs open, and kissed Norah’s wet lips, licking and sucking with a slow precision. Norah ran her hands through Sheila’s hair as she lapped her, cooing and sighing as Sheila worked her magic. She gripped the sheets when she felt Sheila’s tongue circling her clit, flinching as her body spasmed again.

Sheila climbed up to give Norah a taste of her own juices, kissing her softly, running her fingers through Norah’s hair. Norah, feeling bold, ran her hands down Sheila’s body, stopping at her full breasts, feeling her thick nipples, that looked like pebbles of chocolate. She moved down to taste them, rubbing their warm, milky fullness against her cheek, and taking a hard nipple between her lips. Sheila gasped as Norah sucked her breasts, running her fingers through Norah’s hair.

Norah rubbed her cheek over Sheila’s soft skin, breathing in Sheila’s soft perfume and lightly kissing her collarbones and the space between her breasts. Sheila wrapped her legs around Norah’s thigh, grinding her pussy against Norah’s pale leg, moving her hips so that Norah’s pussy was pressed against her thigh as well. They kissed, locked into a mutual rhythm, rocking the bed with their fervor. Norah, feeling another orgasm approaching, held Sheila tightly against her, panting as Sheila bit her shoulder, crashing through her own climax.

Norah looked at Sheila, lying languid in her brown softness. She ran her fingers lightly up and over Sheila’s curvaceous hips, softly stroking her ample ass, and smoothing her palms down Sheila’s legs. Sheila’s body shuddered from Norah’s touch, causing Norah to smile. Norah found that she liked pleasing Sheila, and she liked the softness of her body. She traced circles across Sheila’s skin until Sheila’s body began to spasm again. Norah grinned, gaining the courage to sink her fingers into Sheila’s wetness, feeling the nub of her moist clit, sliding her fingers between Sheila’s sensitive lips.

Sheila moaned, spreading her legs to give Norah better access. Norah had never done anything like this before, but she figured that she must have been doing it right, because Sheila was starting to whimper. Norah teased her this way, until Sheila whispered for her to push her fingers inside.

Norah obeyed; she slowly plunged her fingers inside Sheila’s hungry pussy, amazed at the tight wetness, and how similar it felt to her own pussy. Sheila was rocking on Norah’s fingers, now, sucking them deeper inside, coating them with her hot juices. Norah fished her fingers around, searching for Sheila’s g-spot. She could immediately tell when she’d found it. Sheila emitted a loud groan, and rolled her eyes back up into her head.

“Ohhhh… I like that… Yeah…”

Norah’s lust took over, causing her to flick her tongue across Sheila’s thick, chocolate nipples.

“Oh, Norah,” Sheila hissed. “Don’t stop…”

Norah pumped her fingers into Sheila’s pussy, staring down at her as Sheila reached up to her breasts.

“Norah, you’re gonna make me cum…”

Norah watched with surprise as Sheila’s body twitched. Sheila closed her thighs around Norah’s hand, and Norah could feel Sheila’s pussy pulsing around her fingers.

“I want you to taste me, Norah,” Sheila breathed, coming down from her high.

Norah stared into Sheila’s cinnamon colored eyes, savoring Sheila’s essence from her sticky fingers.

“I want you to taste my pussy,” Sheila spread her legs again, extending an invitation to Norah.

Norah closed her eyes and dipped her tongue into Sheila’s steaming pussy, lapping up the sticky saltiness, kissing and sucking on Sheila’s lips. She could faintly hear Sheila’s panting and sighing above her, but the sound was muffled, because Sheila had wrapped her thighs around Norah’s head. Norah slurped and sucked with abandon, even as she felt Sheila’s body trembling and heard her high-pitched shrieking. She didn’t stop until Sheila started tugging at her hair.

“Oh… Ah! Please… stop… I can’t take anymore…”

Norah kissed her way up Sheila’s body, lingering at her mouth, allowing Sheila to taste herself on Norah’s lips. They kissed for a while, only stopping when they were startled by the sound of applause.

Norah and Sheila looked up to find Evan standing in the room, clapping his hands and grinning.

“Wow! Good show!”

“How did you get in here?” Norah asked.

“I had them make another card…” he explained. “Mind if I join you?”

“Fuck off, Evan,” Sheila turned away from him, leaning forward to kiss Norah again.

“Oh, Sheila, come on,” Evan complained. “You always have to be so competitive… Norah, she’s just doing this to get to me… Norah… Norah?”

Norah and Sheila tried to tune him out, still kissing.

“Hey!” Evan moved over to the bed, ripping the sheet off. “Don’t you have to come up for air some time?”

The two women stopped kissing long enough to pelt a couple of pillows toward Evan, one managing to hit him in the head.

“Ouch!” He winced.

“Don’t you have a bartender or a housekeeping maid to fuck?” Norah tossed her head.

“Wrong hotel…” Evan muttered.

Norah grinned as she felt Sheila’s teeth on her neck. “Well, I’m sure you can find something out there… you’re a pretty resourceful guy.”

12