Nora's Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,274 Followers

Then Pete withdrew the hose and shoved it into her ass, repeating the same thing with more water.

Pete put a rubber glove back on and began finger fucking her with his glove covered finger. Her pussy involuntarily began to respond to the stimulation. Then He pulled it free.

"There, that won't completely remove my cum, but it will dilute it and look as if we fucked earlier. And the residue of the latex will make it appear that you were fucked by someone with a rubber afterwards. Either way I can avoid suspicion, especially with larger amounts of two other men inside you."

"What?" Nora asked in horror.

"Seriously, Nora. You don't think that those two aren't going to want to fuck you too after seeing you like this."

"No, please don't let them!" She begged.

"Relax, Nora. Just think of all the money we'll be splitting."

"Splitting?" She asked.

"You don't think I'm going through all of this just for the memory of your pussy wrapped around my cock do you." He informed her.

"We're going to split the money. Then, since you'll have to tell everyone I'm your boyfriend I'll be coming over to fuck you every few nights until everything blows over. Once I'm done we'll break up and go our separate ways. But for now you're cunt belongs to me."

Nora knew that she had gotten herself in deeper than she wanted. Her well devised plan had now turned into something she never would have wanted. She had always been in control. Now she had trapped herself into a situation where she would have to let Pete dominate her until the investigation was over.

"We've got it all loaded." She heard Charlie's voice as the two men entered the room.

"Now we can have our turn with this pretty thing." George added.

"Have at her boys." Pete said.

"No, please don't." Nora begged as the two men began disrobing and approaching her.

Charlie was behind her first. The shorter man thrust is hard cock into Nora's pussy and began jack hammering away into her from behind.

Nora groaned in humiliation and disgust as he began. She had never been involved with multiple sex partners before but now was being forced to do so.

Even worse, Nora had always been in control. No man ever had sex with her without having to earn the privilege first. Now she was being used by men who she would never have given the opportunity under any circumstances.

Pete's cock grew hard as he watched Charlie fucking Nora. He stepped up to her face, presenting it with renewed lust. "I think it's time to cum in that pretty mouth." He told her.

Nora's mouth was already open, presenting easy access for Pete. He thrust his cock into her mouth, grabbed her head and began fucking her face.

Nora sucked on him as much as she could. But it was more of a throat fuck that a blow job as Pete humped her face.

"I'm cumming!" She heard Charlie proclaim. His hips banged forward with more intensity and she could feel his cum spilling inside her already used pussy.

"Oh that feels so damn good." Charlie continued as he emptied his balls into Nora's tender hole.

"My turn." George announced as Charlie pulled out of her.

The taller man got behind Nora and pressed his cock against her sloppy wet snatch. She felt him enter her pussy. His cock must have been very large for it was stretching her more than she would have imagined.

"Damn that's a big mother fucker going into you." Pete told her as he watched George enter her, continuing his own assault on Nora's mouth.

George's cock continued pressing into Nora. She could only guess at his size, but thought it easily the biggest she had ever experienced. As he began fucking her in stretched her pussy to its limits, banging into her cervix with each forward thrust. It was painful but at the same time fulfilling. Nora's pussy was once again burning with unwanted desire. She despised what Pete was allowing to happen to her. She detested this homely man behind her. But god damn if she wasn't starting to enjoy his fucking big cock.

Nora knew that she shouldn't be enjoying this. But her body had taken too much already and was now responding on lust and instinct alone. She found herself fucking back against the monster pole ramming her from behind while doing her best to suck Pete's cock as he fucked her face.

"That's it, fuck us!" Pete yelled as he sensed Nora's response.

George pounded his 11-inch cock into the woman with glee. Even after her pussy had been thoroughly used he still found a snug fit and was enjoying every moment of this.

"Fuck her, fuck her!" Charlie was shouting as he watched Nora getting banged from both ends.

Nora lost control. The two cocks fucking her took charge of her body and she spiraled into a mindset of desire. Her pussy exploded into a series of multiple orgasms. She moaned continuously, but those sounds were cut off by Pete's cock ramming into her mouth. Saliva drooled out around his shaft, hanging from her chin as she came over and over on George's giant rod.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" George let loose as he began to cum inside her.

Nora felt the third man shooting his wad of cum into her abused pussy in less than an hour. She was still in the throws of her latest orgasm as his cock began draining.

Then Pete's cock began spewing his seed into her mouth and down her waiting throat. Nora gulped it down, milking him dry as well.

Both men pulled free, leaving Nora gasping for air as she lay on the desk.

"You guys get everything out of here and meet me where we agreed. I'll be along as soon as I finish up with this cunt." Pete told them.

George and Charlie didn't question him. They dressed and rushed out of the building, taking the final items that hadn't already been loaded into the van with them.

Pete caressed Nora's hair. "I think that went well, don't you." He told her.

"What now?" She asked.

Pete smiled. "I'll leave you here and go drop off the money at someplace safe. Then go to work, after I get this damn fake beard and mustache off. You say everything as instructed. Three men broke in here after you had the safe open. They probably got in through the broken rear door. They tied you up and fucked you. Remember the first one used a rubber but the others didn't. You slept with me last night. You heard the names, and I was Bobby. Hell, just keep to the story and you'll be well off."

With that Pete slapped her hard on the ass and left.

Epilogue

Two of Nora's co-workers found her just before 9:30. One rushed to call the police while the other untied her. But not before taking a few pictures of her bare pussy with his camera phone. Those pictures were eventually shared around the office amongst her co-workers who didn't like her very much to begin with. While this was humiliating as well, it only served her best interest when the lawsuit was filed.

The company readily agreed to settle out of court to avoid the publicity. For their neglect in having the door repaired, and the humiliation of the pictures, Nora received a very nice settlement and was able to move away from town as she hoped.

The police investigated, and quickly tracked down George and Charlie. They still had some of the cash and one of the cut open money bags in their possession, along with some of the stolen computer equipment. Nora identified them, and both of them had left finger prints in the building and their DNA in Nora. They both went back to prison.

Bobby was never found. It seemed that George and Charlie had double-crossed him and never met up to split the goods. The police had his name and description, but never once found any clue as to who he was.

Pete was questioned briefly to verify Nora's story. While the officer was surprised that she would be dating such a nerdy guy, their long history together proved that the story must be true. Pete agreed to a DNA test to rule out his sperm, which both had told the police would be found in her. Though not entirely convinced, the investigating officer could find nothing on him and had to rule Pete out as a suspect.

Pete enjoyed the next three months with Nora, making her his love slave until the settlement came through and he felt it safe to bring the stolen money out of hiding. Having been seen in the company of Nora for three months made it easier for him to attract other women. He used his share of the loot to invest in a small business that turned lucrative, and found a hot young woman to marry and settle down. For her part, Nora resented being controlled by Pete for those three months of continuous sexual servitude. But had to reluctantly admit that the sex was enjoyable. Still, she was happy to move on. But she never treated men like she had done Pete again.

PAS
PAS
4,274 Followers
12