Noreen’s a Glutton for Punishment

Story Info
A couple plays a game involving an arrogant friend.
11k words
4.1
88k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers

My friend Kadin and I didn't go way back, I'd met him shortly after high school through a friend who he shared an apartment with near the beach on Watson Ave.. He was two years older than me and pretty cool. Basically, I idolized the way he got chicks. He'd skateboarded and surfed, rock climbed and mountain biked, and wind sailed and played tennis, so he was always tan and in shape. His dad owned five car dealerships, so Kadin had a cushy desk job under his dad and seemed to trade in Cameros for new ones almost as fast as he did women. Everyone I met considered Kadin a friend, but then none of them really considered him a close friend. I think the thing we liked about Kadin was that he was funny and always excited about whatever he happened to be doing. He was someone you could call last minute to go out and do something and he'd be ready to go, but if you tried to make plans a day in advance, forget about it, since he certainly would, and that always bugged me.

A couple years after becoming friends with Kadin he started dating this girl Toni, but all I ever heard about was her smoking hot friend. This guy Ethan had seen her, and compared her to a young Lauren Bacall. Eventually we were introduced at a party and we talked for a good deal of the night. She basically grilled me for information on Kadin. She'd seen right through him from the start and wanted her friend to dump him. Just as Kadin had said, she was smoking hot. I think our first date was really a ploy to tag along with Toni, but I'd never been out with any girl nearly as beautiful as her, so it was a strange new experience to have every guy in the room check out my date every chance they got. Kadin has always been the worst about it, and it was actually awesome to have him stealing glances at my girlfriend for a change. But he wasn't stupid and knew Noreen didn't much care for him, and he once said, “I don't care how smoking she is, if she keeps dogging me to Toni you are going to have to choose between a friend and a hot fuck.” Fortunately for me it never came to that because he and Toni broke up shortly thereafter. I don't know if it was anything more than he just got bored, I just know he did the breaking up.

I half expected Noreen and I to be finished too, since her best friend was single again and my insecure nature told me that we were only dating because of Toni and Kadin. But we didn't break up, in fact, that's when we moved from the dating phase into the real couple phase. Noreen's never really been good with friendships and I've only seen Toni a few times since. All Noreen's really close friends have been short term, and I guess before me she had the same pattern with boyfriends and had never been in a long term relationship. I'm not a bad looking guy, but I believe it was because we are of the same mind in so many ways that she was drawn to me. We would have married two years after that, but her mother passed away due to cancer and we postponed the wedding a year, making us both twenty-three when we did actually tied the knot.

Chad had a pool party a few years later where I got to show off my wife in a bikini. She was twenty seven and had grown even better looking. She has jet black hair, hypnotic green eyes, high rosy Russian cheek bones, five-seven (most of it legs), small perfect tits, and, what can I say, just plain fucking HOT! Ethan's Lauren Bacall comparison wasn't far off, but I thought she was better looking than that. I guess she might have been considered too skinny if it wasn't for her ass. No matter how thin she gets, she still has this full tight ass that I obsess over during sex. When she stripped down to her bikini to get in the pool, it was hysterical how all my buddies stopped what they were doing and stared like they were witnessing Christ walking into the party with a keg under each arm. This didn't go unnoticed by Noreen, only she did not find it as amusing as I did.

I see girls all the time who've learned how to use their looks to get their way, but Noreen seems to dwell on how offensive it is to have guys making an effort to be friendly, like it's actually going to get them something. I've explained to her before that she could have anything she wanted if she'd just play their game, if she'd be a little sweet in return, like some of the other girls, she'd never have to pay another parking ticket, late fees on movies, or even extra points on a business loan. She'd always say, 'Are you really going to compare me to those girls? Do you really think I need anything from those guys?' Well, she might not have taken advantage of her looks, but I did. She was always the prettiest girl no mater where we went, far and away the prettiest girl at the pool party, and she was mine, which gained me the respect of every friend I had, even Kadin. I know it burned him deep that he'd never nail anything nearly as rock solid as Noreen.

But I caught Noreen doing something that day that challenged everything I believed I knew about her. Lying sleepy by the pool she had fixated on something, and when I looked over to see what, I saw Kadin grilling hamburgers at the BBQ in only his swim trunks. She snapped out of it and looked up at me, and knew I'd caught her. Immediately, I took the opportunity to tease her.

“What are you looking at?”

She didn't answer me––she couldn't think up a lie fast enough.

“You were checking out Kadin!”

She grew tremendously embarrassed, her shiny Russian checks turned scarlet and she hid her face in her palms, and I knew I had something I could goad her about for months. But even more important, I realized that there was a part of her that under minded her indifference towards men, especially Kadin. Part of her was animal, part of her craved sex, part of her was drawn to a good looking body even if it belonged to a jerk. Part of her was just like any other girl.

Getting caught by me must have shattered her usual coolness, so for the rest of the day she was less standoffish and actually friendly with everyone, even Kadin. He noticed, too, and waved me inside the house to ask, “What's up with Noreeny? Did you take my advice?”

“You mean that stupid shit about her just needing some hard dicking?”

“You did! You boned Noreeny so hard last night that you boned the 'bitch' clean out of her.”

He punched me in the shoulder and I started laughing with him. “You tamed her with your cock! Dave the bitch slayer!” He hung his fist out in the air this time and I brought mine up to meet it. I thought, 'Fuck it, what could it hurt to let him think I'm the bitch slayer?' and so never corrected him.

Right then Noreen came in and asked us what the manly display was about. Before I could even think of what to say, Kadin told her he'd been telling me about the chick he had on Friday night. “Greeeat,” she said very sarcastically and turned to leave as quickly as she came.

Before she could get back outside, Kadin blurted, “I still got her panties, Noreeny-babe, you wanna see?” He just couldn't help himself, he truly was a jerk.

Noreen and I were a little drunk when we got home and I didn't wait to bring up how she'd been checking out Kadin at the party. She became more awkward than I'd ever seen her, but she managed to say, “He just takes good care of himself.”

“And what makes you say that?”

“Umm…,” she stammered a bit nervously, “He's in good shape. It's hard not to notice, okay?”

I said, “Well, I think you will need to be punished for this behavior!”

I grabbed her shirt at the hem and pulled it over her head, then took off her still damp bikini and threw it on the couch. I went right for her cold tits and ended up fucking her in the living room of our condo. To my surprise this little game of punishment must have turned her on, because she was way more into sex than usual, and pretty much obliged any request made, including one for oral sex. But then I was really turned on myself and uncharacteristically ordering her to go down on me. Then there was what Kadin had said earlier about taming her with my cock, which had filled me with a sense of power, even though it wasn't true, and now, given the way she was fucking me on the couch, it was like the lie was playing out as truth, and that took me to new heights. I couldn't stand it any longer as I was giving it to her doggie style, and called out, “Babe, your uppity butt is about to be tamed by my cock!”

“You think you have what it takes to tame me,” she breathlessly responded, with a hint of bitchy surprise in her voice.

“You tell me,” I said, then squeezed two handfuls of butt and really gave it to her wet pussy until she started cumming, and boy she came hard!

After it was all over and we were getting ready for bed, she asked, “Where did that come from?”

“What do you mean?”

In a deep voice she said, “Har har, I'm going to tame your little butt with my cock.'”

“Ha! That's just something I heard Kadin once say about some chick.”

“That guy is the biggest jerk. Maybe he just needs a real woman to tame him.”

“Maybe, but I think he might have been right. And you checked him out, you slut!”

The playfulness continued and we made love a second time before going to sleep.

The following week I felt incredibly alive and I could see she did, too. It was all the good sex, no doubt. All I had to do was remind her of what a jerk Kadin is, then remind her that, jerk or not, she still checked him out, and that left me no choice other than to punish her for such whorish behavior.

At the end of that week I thought I'd probe her for a little more material to incorporate into our bedroom play, and asked, “So what is it about Kadin that makes you dislike him so much?”

“I dunno,” she said kind of snidely, as if there were an obvious answer, “maybe because when he looks at me he only sees something he can screw?”

“Actually, he thinks you're a bitch.”

“Yeah, and he likes to screw bitches.”

She was right of course, and I felt it was time to share a little plan that I'd been devising.

“How would you like to play a cruel prank on Kadin?”

“Murder him?”

“Ha ha, it's even better. What if we make him crazy?” And then I added, “Crazy for you.”

I explained that I knew if she flirted with him a little he'd fall madly in love with her and that would torture him to pieces. That was basically the plan, to torture Kadin and have a little fun doing it, but she didn't really get it at first. I tired a different approach and said that it probably wouldn't work because I doubt she could get Kadin to fall for her after having been so crappy to him all these years. All it ever took with Noreen was telling her she couldn't do it to convince her otherwise, and my plan turned into a go.

First I invited him to play tennis with us, as I knew Kadin played a good game and loves any opportunity to show off, even to Noreen. Noreen dressed in a flimsy tank top with a sports bra underneath and a pair of shorts that hugged her ass tightly, and looked fucking insatiable. I gave her a few instructions and she played dumb and so I got behind her and held her wrist to show her how to line up the racket with the L of her hand. As the day progressed, Kadin became more comfortable around her, and since Kadin knew tennis better than I, he took over explaining the game and guided her through a few strokes, holding her arm and talking over her shoulder. I started gaining insight as to why Noreen was a little bitchy, since if she were anything less than bitchy she really would have every guy she met in love with her, and that was vividly apparent in the way Kadin transformed from his rude usual self into a charming decent guy by the day's end.

The last game had Noreen playing against Kadin, and she said, “I think I understand this now, so how about the loser buys a round of cocktails?”

“Girlfriend, I hope you can afford Glenlivet.”

What Kadin didn't know was that Noreen played tennis all through high school and college, but by the second serve of the game I'm sure he 'd figured it out. The ball darted back and forth between them, she could return anything he could deliver and she could dish it out every bit as hard. He'd been had, and he loved it.

As Noreen climbed into bed that evening, I said, “So, was I watching you getting tennis lessons this afternoon or getting dry humped?”

“You asshole,” she said, “This was your idea!”

“I know it was, but you still need to be punished, so get that tasty ass over here.”

The following week Noreen met Kadin and I at a bar. When I didn't dance with her she dragged Kadin to the dance floor, where during one song with a heavy beat she ground her ass around so that it pressed up against his crotch. It was meant to be silly and obviously not a serious come on, but I know for Kadin the rest of the dance was an exercise in restraint, and had to do everything in his power to keep from grabbing her hips and grinding right back. When Noreen stepped away to the ladies room, Kadin told me, “Man, whatever you are fucking Noreen with, keep it up.” Then he drove his fist through the fingers of his other hand, like some giant log was pulverizing a vutton hole sized opening. I had to laugh and then he started fanning my crotch area while saying, “All hail the bitch slayer!” I laughed even harder. I must admit, hearing this come from a cock hound like Kadin was filling me with goofy pride.

In bed I repeated to Noreen what he'd said while she was in the bathroom at the bar. I could tell it got under her skin, which was good, because he'd been exceptionally charming all evening, and I needed to refresh her memory on what an actual jerk the guy was so our antics in the bedroom could play out.

“And you ground your ass against that jerk.”

“Hmmm,” she hummed, wickedly teasing me, “I did, didn't I?”

“Oh man, I am going to show you no mercy tonight, now get over here and accept your punishment.”

“By the way,” she added, “Your friend has giant cock. I felt it against my ass-”

Before she could complete the sentence I was lifting up the big tee shirt she sleeps in and spread her legs. I eased myself into her and we went at it until almost dawn. As the sun came up, I lay there thinking how contrived our sex life was before. We'd engage in sex, but it was like practicing methods out of a textbook. Ever since the pool party, however, I'd become possessed by impulsive instinct, adventure, and power. When I was slamming into her, and her soft ass was rapidly slapping my tense thighs, it felt as if I were brutally hammering through 'Noreen the bitch' until I could hear the frail creature within mewing into her pillow. I was indeed the bitch slayer, goddammit!

We had several more evenings out with Kadin, and I knew he was falling for Noreen simply because he hadn't gone out on a date with any girls in over two weeks, which was unprecedented. Our little game was going so well, in fact, that I decided to take it a step further.

The next game involved a feature on my cell phone; a setting to let you display an image on the small LCD of a person (or whatever image you want) to let you know who's calling. Noreen had let me take some very risqué pictures of her once, but for this I was planning to ask her to pose nude. I doubted she'd go for it, but after some prodding, although far less than I anticipated, since I think she was enjoying our game as much as I, she agreed and got all dolled up for it. I won't go into the photo shoot details here, but it was a lot of fun, and I set my phone to display the best one of the bunch whenever I'd receive a call from her.

The next day I tagged along with Kadin to the rock climbing gym, and on the way home I asked if he'd pull over at a mini-mart so I could pick something up. I called Noreen before I got out of the car, pretending like I was getting a list of groceries. Still pretending, we got into a small fight about me being home late on her birthday, which ended up with me getting so steamed that I tossed my open cell phone on Kadin's car seat and stormed into the mini-mart. Meanwhile, Noreen was saying hello, hello, on the other end. From inside the store I could see Kadin had picked up the phone and was talking to her, and the sly dog had discovered the picture and was using the speaker phone option so he could get a good long gander of her sitting naked on our bed, bunching up her hair in either hand to form a luscious black nest, as her bangs fell loosely over her forehead, and she tempted the camera with slightly parted lips and half shut eyes.

Noreen was well aware from the sound quality that she was on the speaker and he was feasting his eyes on the glory of her bravely bared tits and pussy as they spoke, so when he said out of the blue, “Hey, is it cold in your house?” she knew he was referring to her hard little nipples in the picture, but continued playing dumb. I picked up some milk and beer and looked out the window again to see him still fussing with the phone, although it looked as if they'd finished talking. Then it dawned on me that he was probably searching my image directory which contained all the naked shots from our mischievous photo shoot. A sly dog indeed!

When he dropped me off, Noreen met me at the door and dragged me to the bedroom. She said, “He was so looking at my picture while we spoke.”

“I know,” I said, “I could see from the mini-mart.”

“I think you are going to have to punish me right now.”

“What for?”

“For playing with myself the whole conversation.”

I couldn't believe my ears. I wasted no time and started right in on her punishment. I stripped her down and had her lay on the bed with her ass in the air. I reached into the drawer of our night table and pulled out her birthday present. I told her not to turn her head around, as I slid it along her ass check. “Did Kadin feel this big when you danced your ass up against him?”

“Mmm, at least that big.”

“Okay then, look!”

She turned around to see the ten inch dildo I had resting on her butt. It looked like black stone and very intimidating. I slowly worked it into her pussy and the evening's punishment began.

Something more was happening to us. Our little game had taken a turn. The object of them ceased to be about breaking Kadin's heart over my unobtainable wife, and we found ourselves excited in ways I hadn't expected. She'd clearly become turned on by teasing the guy for my amusement, I mean, she'd fingered herself on the phone with him, and the naughtier she was, the more excited and ruthless I became come punishment time. I wondered how much further we dare go with our game, but was too afraid of the answer to wonder very long, and there was no stopping it, anyhow. I drove the beastly dildo deeper and harder into her pussy and spoke into her ear, telling her what a naughty little slut she was. I didn't care how sick it sounded; I was totally euphoric and had been for weeks. Whatever was happening, I loved it, and I can say with absolute assurance, she did too.

The following day I made an unfortunate discovery, which was that Kadin didn't just look at the other pictures of Noreen, he had also attached them to a text message and sent them to his phone. I trusted Kadin not to do anything stupid with the images, but it still alarmed me, because if our games ever did end, and Noreen and Kadin reverted back to treating each other like crap, then he might be tempted to misuse them. I decided it was best not to tell Noreen and worry her, or she might have reservations about my next idea. Speaking of which, I didn't have a next idea. This was an even bigger problem, because if we slowed down we might come to our senses and quit. And, dammit, we couldn't stop now; it was simply out of the question. Then on Monday I got a phone call, which immediately spawned an idea, one that would certainly prove challenging to follow through on, but it was do or die at this point.

Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers