Noriko's Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfreeman
mcfreeman
7 Followers

Noriko took it even as it hurt; but yet it felt so damn good. Ramming their big fat cocks in her ass, everyone was about to cum. She told them not to yet; and if they wanted to cum then two of them would have to volunteer, one to get their cock sucked and the other to suck a cock. They all looked at each other and wanting to cum so bad, Mike and Brian volunteered themselves.

Greg walked over to Noriko to get his cock sucked; while Dion and Rich continued fucking Noriko in her ass and pussy. And Noriko tried to watch Mike and Brian.

Mike got on his knees. Brian walked over his cock in hand and entered Mike's mouth. Mike took this cock to its base and gulped as he was given a face fucking. Noriko said, "Yes, fuck that little mouth, Brain. Fuck it good....cum in it!"

This shocked Mike and he tried to pull back from Brian's thrusting cock , but Brian grabbed his head and fucked harder as Noriko watched and cheered this man to man action. But Mike struggled to free himself from Brain's cock and did...just as Brian exploded his cum. Mike was covered with it as he freed himself.

Seeing Mike covered in Brian's cum turned Noriko into a manic again and she sucked the cock in her own mouth like a demon. Now she wanted to taste cum and she forgot the cock in her pussy as she worked the one in her mouth, sucking it as it rammed in and out of her lips, until she heard an "AARRRGGGH" and felt her mouth fill with the white paste she desired.

Mike walked over to Noriko, watching her, as he told her he was going to fuck her as hard as he could after getting jizzed on by a man. He grabbed her ass and as he spread her cheeks apart he rammed his cock in her ass fucking her more as punishment for what she had Brian do. Her tight ass was feeling so good to him as he thrust in and out of her. Soon he felt his balls start to tighten. Now Noriko was moaning so loud Mike put his hand over her mouth and fucked her harder and faster until he couldn't take it no longer. He pulled out of her ass, put his cock near Noriko's face and shot all his cum on her. Noriko's face was covered with loads of cum as Mike took his hand and smeared it around more all over her face.

Noriko laid there loving every bit of this humiliation as she said " Everyone,,, that has not had a chance to cum,,, come over here, and jack off on me while I'm here on my knees". As she got on her knees on the floor, the others walked over her and started stroking their cocks. Looking at her on the floor on her knees with cum on her face and a smile on her lips, turned the others on and they jerked themselves onto her body.

Noriko watched as the circle jerk closed in on her. Cocks throbbing as they masturbated, the men now shouted at her.

"Get the slut wet." "Cum on her." "Shoot all over the cum slut." "She wants this." Yeah, she wants it." And she did.

She wiggled and eeked as the cum shots hit her skin and as they grew in number, she tried to point her open mouth at the correct dick as the men whacked themselves. One after the other the men shot wades of cum onto Noriko as she became a hungry beast turning to face her capturers.While rubbing the cum all over her body she spun and twisted herself into a sweating cum soaked wild woman. And it was only after the last man had hit her mouth with a weak shot of her salty joy did she look into the video camera and smiled.

"Did you like Noriko's Bang, gang?"

mcfreeman
mcfreeman
7 Followers
12