Norm – My Next Door Neighbor

Story Info
Norm slips in to watch my husband perform and then eats me.
1.1k words
3.72
91.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The basement is set aside for special occasions. There we have THE CHAIR, right smack in the middle of the room. There we do fun things when you and I have lots of time and you are feeling virile. (After all, I am always ready for you.)

The walls have been sound-proofed. High-resolution video and still digital cameras are set up with excellent lighting. A locked drawer contains our nipple clamps, dildos (anal, prostate, testicular, and vaginal), lubricants, blindfolds, nylons, penile catheters, and all the other wonderful toys you have acquired over time for our mutual pleasure.

As my next-door neighbor, best boy-friend, and clitoral confidant, you have the key to our front door as well as the code for the alarm.

It is nice that you are often on the nightshift. When you get back from work, you know that your wife is sound asleep in your bedroom. Your daughter too is sound asleep in her bedroom. You are always (always) welcome to let yourself quietly in to our place. For your viewing pleasure, we sleep with the master bedroom door slightly ajar. You stand quietly at the door. The hallway is dark. We do not see you. We leave our curtains wide open. Dawn is starting to break. Sunlight is starting to appear. You can see us clearly.

I am sound asleep. My husband stirs. He tosses off his shorts. You gasp silently. My husband's penis is absolutely huge. Much larger than any other man you have seen in your countless porn videos. His morning erection is always his hardest, as is the case with all normal males.

He peels away the sheets. I sleep totally naked. Again, you gasp silently. You love seeing my stark nudity in the morning light. You see my chest rising and falling slowly as I breathe in my sleep, my breasts moving in unison. I am far from aroused. Even my nipples look flat.

Without any further ado, my husband mounts me, as is his absolute right as my loving husband; as is his custom early on a week, workday morning.

You watch as he thrusts into me, repeatedly, with nothing more than a normal male's desire to copulate with his female mate. He thrusts and heaves harder and faster, waking me up. But I am still too sleepy to do much else other than hold my legs wide open to take him as far as my slender body allows.

More powerful thrusts accompany his loud moans. You hear me groan. You are watching your next-door neighbors copulating with intense attention. You are mesmerized.

My husband finishes deep inside me. He rests atop my body for a while and then gets up, walks to the bathroom, and pees loudly, followed by his shower and prepare for a long day. You hear the shower going and him singing happily, the happiness of a powerful male who has fulfilled his reproductive instinct.

Quietly you slip into our room, and lie on our bed on your back. I straddle your handsome face. Gently I lower myself onto you. Your mouth starts to eat my pussy. Avidly you suck me with all your might. Your tongue lashes wildly against my tiny clittie. With my pussy covering your mouth, you feel my husband's prodigious load of ejaculate dribble lazily out of my recently-used pussy. You swallow gobs and gobs of him. All along I encourage you to masturbate in your trousers, without permission to take out your small cock.

You eat me wildly. I do my best to keep from screaming. Your mouth finishes me off like no other man except you could ever possibly do.

MY ORGASM IS MASSIVE, TOTAL-BODY, AND JUST PERFECT!

Thank you.

My husband has finished showering: you hear the water shutting off. You moan. You were unable - yet again - and/or unwilling - yet again - to masturbate yourself to an orgasm. I put my fingers on your mouth: not a sound, lets my husband hear your sad moan of frustration.

Quickly and just as quietly, you slip back out of our house. Your face is drenched with that marvelous scent and taste of my sweet wetness intermingled with my husband's bittersweet cum.

You go to your house. You make work on your computer and wait patiently. Your wife gets up, dresses, has breakfast and goes off to work. She does not come into your study: she knows better than to disturb you while you are working. It has been years since she last gave you a kiss. She says goodbye from the door and leaves. Your daughter gets up at the last minute, pees, tosses on some clothes quickly and she too rushes out without saying goodbye. She is running late for school, as always.

It is your moment.

You go to the bathroom and reach into the hamper. Your wife's plain cotton panties from yesterday are there, still warm. Your daughter's skimpy panties and tiny training bra too are there, again warm.

You take both in your hands, sniffing each one, distinguishing the acrid smell of your wife's and the fresh scent of pee of your daughter's. With both their panties in one hand, pressed against your mouth and nose, you inhale them deeply, touching your tongue to both crotches.

With your other hand, you masturbate. Furiously, with the vengeance of a neglected husband and father, you stroke and pump your small cock. You think only of me. You can taste and smell your wife, your daughter, my husband and me – all mixed together in the most perfectly sexual combined commingling.

In a few seconds you are ejaculating right into both the teeny cups of your daughter's tiny training bra.

It is not much that you ejaculate. But then again, the cups are not that much bigger either.

You step outside to get the morning paper. Alongside on your doorstep is a small Ziplock bag. You smile at its contents. You recognize my panties. You open the bag and take a deep breath. You bring it to your mouth. You smile. You know what I have done for you: I have placed my panties in the bag, peed my first morning pee into it, filling it to capacity, and left it there for you.

For you and only for you.

You can go to sleep now. With the happiness of a man that has fulfilled his male perversion of having pleasured yourself with the three women that live closest to you. And the man you know has serviced me as a woman of my libido truly deserves – every night and every day.