Norma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He arrived at the apartment and was buzzed in. He knocked on her door and after a few moments it opened.

"Oh good, you came early," she said, smiling. He saw she had on only a silk dressing gown and nothing underneath. He entered, and before he could give her the wine she embraced him, pushing her body against his.

"Come in here quickly," she said, taking his hand and leading him into the bedroom. The sheets were already pulled down and the curtain was closed. An airconditioner hummed.

"Quickly," she said, pulling off her robe and lying on her stomach. As he undressed, getting hard, she was moving up and down on the matress and looking at him with her eyes half-closed. He moved to get on the bed and she turned over.

"Straight... in this time," she said. "Please."

He rose over her and they saw his bobbing cock. Then he lowered himself and slowly entered her. She was phenomenally wet, as if she had just had sex.

"You're... very... wet."

"I had just... finished... jacking off so I would be... ahh, yes, lovely big cock... nice and... wet for you," she said.

"Uhhh," he said, pushing in all the way.

"Oh, yes... yes..." she said. "my beautiful barbarian cock... I've been... thinking about this... since last... time... and especially since we... talked... uhhh... do it... slowly... now..."

He slowed his stroke and rose up on his hands to look at her. Her breasts wobbled slightly and she drew a fingernail down his chest. Then she spoke.

"You missed... your little... Chinese... ahhh... cunt."

"More than I... knew," he said, moving again.

"I love fucking... getting fucked... fucking you... and especially... by... you... fucking me... like this," she said. "Promise me... I can have it... always... okay... oh, yes... fuck me... just like... that... yes... fuck me... ahhhh... fucking... you... it's all I.. want..."

"Okay..."

"Yes... now just... do it... like that... and raise... uhhh... up a... little."

He did and she began to move under him in circles amd up and down, his cock tracing a crazy pattern inside her as she did.

"Perfect... cock massage of my.. cunt... my own cock massage," she gasped. "I can't... do this... with my dildo... or... anyone... else but... ahhh... you."

"Good," he said. "Keep it... going..."

"No one else... can do... uhhh... this..." she said, her body becoming slightly sweaty and her hair falling on the pillow as she arched her back into him. "I'm realyy fucking... you... so... hard... now... don't you... like it..."

"I... love it."

"Good... because I'm just ... fucking for... you... so wet... my cunt... yes... so wet... aggg... fuck me..."

"You... want it..." he said, staring at her exertion.

"I've got to... have it... I jack off... every day... and every night... thinking... about your... big... curved... cock... fucking me... like this... I even fucked a nice... boy I met... but all I want is... your cock... like this... and... again... uhhh... you're making me... come... slow up... for a... second."

They did and she lay under him breathing hard. Her breasts were beautiful and her face was shiny with sweat.

"Let's... just talk for a minute, okay. Stay in me... but don't move... okay."

"Okay," he gasped. 'What shall we talk about."

"You like to... fuck. When did you start."

"What."

"Fucking."

"Long time ago."

"How old."

"Twelve."

"Me, too. Who."

"Girlfriend's... older sister... seduced me."

"Where."

"At their house. I was there making out with my girlfriend and her sister came home from a party."

"And..."

"And the next thing I knew I was in bed with both of them and the older sister was... eating me while my girlfriend watched and jacked off. Then the older sister got... on top of me and we watched her fuck me. I came in about ten seconds."

"Oh... I'll bet... did you fuck your girlfriend."

"No, her sister didn't want me to because she was still a virgin and only twelve. But she was happy fuck me while her sister... my girlfriend jacked off. And my girlfriend would kiss me and suck me. Just no fucking... her."

"Too bad. Did you ever fuck her."

"No. We were going to one time but didn't."

"Did you fuck her sister again."

"I fucked her a lot. We got to be good friends even though I was tweleve and she was nearly eighteen."

"Wow."

"Yeah. They were neat."

"What did they look like."

"Sexy Mexican girls where I grew up in Arizona."

"Oh, lots of hair, yes?"

"Yes."

"That's... neat. I'm glad I have some hair... most Chinese women don't..."

"But about you... when."

"Yeah, I was twelve, too."

"With whom..."

"My sexy cousin. He sort of raped me... with my father's... permission. But I wanted it, too, and I loved it."

"I'm glad, too..." He began to move in her again.

"Wait... wait... just a... second." She readjusted herself under him. "Now. Feel this." He could feel her contracting on his cock.

"Of course," he said.

"Don't move and let me make you come like this."

"You're sure."

She just smiled and began squeezing him with her muscles. After a little while he couldn't take it.

"I have to... move," he said.

"Then... move," she groaned. He resumed his stroking and soon she was moaning and coming.

"Again... again... again..." she said. "Coming... yes... big come."

He came soon afterwards and they lay on her bed, sweaty, the cool air blowing on them. He sneezed and she grabbed the sheet and put it over him.

"Can't have you catching cold," she said.

"No," he said, pulling her next to him. She snuggled up against him.

"You ever going to get married."

"Done it."

"Again?"

"I don't know. Not right away," he said.

"I'll pay you money if you'll marry me."

"What do you mean."

"Not right now, but if you ever think of it, let me know. I'll pay you a dowry like they do in China. Lots of money. My father has lots of money."

"And."

"And if you agree I give you lots of money and then we have a marriage contract."

"That says..."

"That says we can fuck anyone else we want to even if we have babies. Forever."

"Like in China."

"Like in China, at least for the men. I want it for me, too."

"Sounds reasonable."

"It is, I think," she said.

"What if you fall in love with someone else when you're married to me."

"Then you go fuck them a lot until you get tired of it and come back."

"That's what happens, is it."

"That's what happens," she said, giving him a hug "Both people fuck anyone they want to. But there's always a home base."

"Sounds nice."

"Think about it. I want to be married in five years so I can pop some babies."

"Really."

"Yes. Two of the little fuckers ought to do it."

"Why."

"I like babies and I get even more money from my grandfather."

"Sounds like a good reason to me."

She started to play with his penis.

"Like now, I like it that you're fucking your two other women. Or three, or however many."

"You do."

"Sure. That's what I would do if I were you. It's what I would do myself if I had three other men I liked to fuck."

"Well, one of mine wants to be able to fuck me whether she or I marries someone else or not."

"Fine with me," Sue Ling said.

"She and I really don't get along except in bed."

"That's very common, I think," she said.

"But she wants me to promise we can fuck. Forever."

"Norwegians are like that, I guess. Have you ever wanted to marry her."

"God, no. Neither of us can imagine it."

"Good. Then maybe you'll marry me. What about the other one."

"The other one is super-possessive. I don't think I like it."

"But you like fucking her."

"Well, yes, so far, at least."

"That's harder. We'll see what we can do about that."

"What do you mean."

"I could set her up with another guy she'll be tempted to fuck."

"Sure, why not," he said. "Might be good for her."

"You wouldn't miss her."

"Not as much as you... or Norma."

"Good. You'll have to tell me about her. In another few months. If you want to."

"Okay."

"Now you want to fuck again or do you just want me to suck you off."

"What do you want."

"I want to suck you off while you tell me about fucking Norma."

"You do."

"Yes," she said. "Just tell me all the lurid details as I do this." She put her head on his stomach and took his limp penis in her mouth and began on it."

Ned lay back against the pillow and looked at her svelte body and her black hair lying on his stomach. He could feel her breasts against his leg.

"Well," he said, thinking. "She's tall and sort of willowy, and has ash blonde hair. One time I asked her to dress up as if she were going to the opera but without any clothes. Just her hairdo, jewelry, makeup, and high-heeled shoes. Then she paraded aroung the house -- we had all the shades drawn -- and made me a martini, all the while naked. When she served me the martini I noticed her blonde, bushy cunt was wet."

"Mmmmmmm." SueLing said, nodding her head on her stomach. "Ummm-hmmmm." He understood to continue.

"I mentioned it to her and she stood with her cunt right in front of my face and said 'taste it.' I did and found it was some martini juice. And then I put my drink down and pulled her very gently into my face. She stood there with her legs slightly spread apart and I very slowly inserted my tongue into her, not touching her anywhere except with my tongue and face."

(End of Chapter 1)