Normal Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fot1234
Fot1234
208 Followers

I'm not sure why this struck me as different. Something about the situation. Here was this girl that I'd taken - that I'd and used for my pleasure - and she was covered in my dried cum. Walking next to her boyfriend, but I was the one who'd taken her. Who had marked her with the symbol of my taking, of my ownership. I felt my cock growing hard again, and every fiber of my being cried out that I should go take her again. Right in front of everyone, in front of Doug, the teachers, I needed to take her mouth again, to show that it was mine and I could fuck it whenever I wanted to. The need filled me to the point where I thought I might burst with it, erotic and naughty and so wrong, so dirty, that I could barely resist. But at that point I was still worried about doing things in public, and this was a step I couldn't take. So I just sat there, staring through lunch and imagining what I would do with her.

I saw her twice more that day, and each time my hardon returned and it was all I could do to not take her right then and there. By the last time my resolve to avoid public sex was gone, but I'd thought of something else that made me hold back. Nancy had been good, but she was just a tool - a stepping stone. My goal would be back in school on Monday, and then I could show everyone that I owned her.

I would wait for Amanda.

Chapter 3

I closed the door behind me, heart pounding in my chest. I was literally shaking with anticipation (or maybe horniness) as I turned and beheld my target.

I'd pulled her away as soon as she'd arrived. I was seriously backed up from a weekend of doing nothing but imagining what I'd do to the girl in front of me, and I seriously considered just jumping her right where she stood. But Amanda was special - I wanted her to be special - and so I controlled myself until I could get her alone. She got that familiar look on her face - it's a strange combination of puzzlement and acceptance - that I'd seen from Nancy recently too, and a part of me that had been worried relaxed as I pulled her into the computer lab that was normally empty until second period.

I moved in front of her and closed my eyes, rehearsing what I wanted to do. I wanted this to be perfect. I wanted to explore every bit of her. I wanted to take her, to make her my bitch. I wanted-

"Hey uh, Sally? What am I doing here? You know I'm here early on purpose, right? I have shit to do, so what do you want? I mean god..."

I wanted to punch her in the face. I opened my eyes as the moment - my first moment with her - was spoiled forever. This may come as a bit of a shock to you, but I hadn't actually spent a lot of time with my crush up to that point - we weren't exactly in the same social circles - so the very first thing I learned from this encounter was simple: Amanda was a bitcher.

I let her complaints wash over me for a minute. I could feel myself getting angrier and angrier at her for spoiling this, but I controlled myself. I just needed some way to shut... her... up. During the blowjob she wouldn't be able to talk, but... ah. Inspiration.

I interrupted her stream of conscious-less mid sentence. "Amanda, I think it's time you give me your panties." She rolled her eyes, pulling them down and handing them over. As she handed them over she opened her mouth - doubtless to start again - but gave a start as I balled them up and shoved them in, gagging her. "And now it's time for you to hold those in your mouth until I tell you otherwise. Oh, and to take off your shirt and bra."

She gave me a dirty look, and I could practically see her thoughts as she bitched me out in the silence of her own head. But all that faded into the background, because I was seeing the holy grail.

Dem. Titties.

If anything they were even better than I remembered. Amanda had grown, filled out, but still had her youthful resilience. Her breasts stood - still perfect, fuller, and giving gravity the middle finger as they jutted majestically out. I gave a groan and literally couldn't stop myself as I stepped forward and finally, finally, oh god, I got to touch them.

I almost came right there. Just the sensation of her breasts in my hands, feeling her nipples press into my palms, it was enough to make me harder than I'd ever felt in my life. I had to close my eyes and not move - because there was zero chance of me moving away - and wait for myself to calm down. It wouldn't do to waste any of my cum today, after all - I had plans.

Once I was sure I had control, I started playing with them. I could have sat there for hours - cupping, pulling, rolling her nipples, tasting her nipples (I had to stop again), watching them as I made them jiggle - but I knew I knew the next step was going to be even better. I looked up, and Amanda still looked just as pissed - apparently I wasn't hitting the right buttons to turn her on - but at that point I was beyond caring. I took a step back and gave her my instructions.

Staring at her on her knees, breasts heaving with her breath as she approached my cock, was practically a religious experience. The panties in her mouth ruined it a bit, but I figured those wouldn't last long anyway. And then she moved up, put her chest against my crotch and wrapped her titties around me. I had just enough presence of mind to pull her panties out of her mouth just as she reached me.

Angels came down. Heralds sang. I lost all sensation other than my penis and those glorious, glorious boobs enveloping them, and then I was coming harder than I ever had in my life. It felt like it went on and on - dimly I could hear her coughing, and a part of me smirked at the thought that she must have opened her mouth just as I was exploding toward it. Finally I finished - I was holding the back of her head, panting as I held her chest and head pinned to me. I could feel my cum covering us both, and I sat there just enjoying it.

So of course, Amanda ruined the moment. Again. "Sally, uh, are we done yet? Seriously, I have-mmph!" I interrupted her this time with a cock to her mouth, since I was still hard. It was incredibly satisfying to shut her up that way, and I toyed with doing it again before deciding to get on with the next step in my plan. I gently fucked in and out of her mouth as I thought through my next set of instructions carefully - I'd have to adjust since I didn't want her to be free to bitch at all. So instead of just a tit job, Amanda got to give me a combined tit job + BJ to help keep her mouth busy.

To my surprise, she turned out to be even worse than Nancy had been the first time. I hadn't thought she was a slut, but with her breasts I had a hard time imagining that none of her boyfriends had ever done this, but given her current technique it was hard to imagine she'd ever even touched a cock before. Thankfully she responded well to instruction, and having just come all over her I had taken enough of the edge off to last. Ten minutes later I came all over her again, letting myself go and humping my spurting cock into her tits and face as I let my orgasm drag through me.

Afterwards a thought struck me, and I pulled my cock out of her mouth. Wait for it... "Sally, I-MMPH." God. That felt even better the second time. I just smiled down at my cum-covered toy. "Deep throat time, baby."

I'd come twice, and I had no intention of hurrying this up. Walking her through deep throat technique took a good five minutes, and I spent the next ten just sitting back and luxuriating in the feel of her throat working my cock. Halfway through that the bell for first period rang, but my grip on the back of her head didn't relent and she got back to work. I came for the third time directly down her throat, into her stomach, as I held her head and made sure she swallowed all of my load.

As I set there, panting, I wondered if I should continue. I'd saved up - I knew I could go again. For this first time I wanted to take her harder than anyone I'd taken before. But I could tell she was hurting a bit - her hand would come up and massage her throat (which feels fucking amazing when your cock is down it, btw) - and she was seriously short on breath. What decided me though was earlier. Most of my anger had washed away in the waves of spunk I'd covered her with, but I was still a bit pissed at her for fucking up my moment at the start of this. If she wanted something to bitch about, I'd give it to her. So she got my fourth load of the morning.

I did take pity, and I let her take this one on her tits and face instead of down her throat again. By this time the earlier layers had started to dry, and I could literally see the different patterns I splattered her with. It just made me even hornier. I'd have to do this every Monday, I decided - save up over the weekend so I could cum over her more. Maybe next week I'd go for four layers instead of three and see what that looked like.

I had two things left for that morning. The first was the very end of our time in the computer lab, I made her take all of my cock into her mouth one more time, and then took a picture of her looking up at me, covered in my cum. I thought about making it my phone background, but decided that I might lose control if I saw that too often. And the second was me escorting her to her first period. Watching her walk into that room, absolutely covered my spunk, and seeing everyone just accept it just made my day. Mine, I thought. You're mine. And I am going to use you whenever I want.

* * *

I spent the next month in a haze of sex and exhaustion. I took Amanda's mouth every morning at least three times, and then got hornier and hornier as the day went on, watching her walk around school covered in my cum. Just watching her kiss her boyfriend or talk to someone as if everything was normal was enough to set me off, and by the next morning I'd be desperate and ready to use her again. Occasionally, if I could manage it, I'd grab her for a quicky at the end of the day so I could blow another load down her throat.

It may seem weird to you that I stuck to Amanda's tits and mouth at this point. I mean, I'm not ignorant - of course I'd thought about going to the next step and actually fucking her. But at this point I was still trying to justify what I was doing. As long as I stuck to what I'd done so far, nothing I was really doing was that bad - it's not like I was making Amanda's boyfriend break up with her, and nothing I did was permanent. And also, like I said before - I'm a tits girl. I honestly thought that there was no way Amanda's vagina could be anywhere near as good as being between her tits.

I also took a weekend during this period to get back with Nancy. I'd decided I definitely needed a photo of each girl, so I went to her house one Saturday and did the same thing I had with Amanda - one load down her throat, and three coats over her tits and face. Then I took her photo in the exact same pose so I could compare the two. Amanda was definitely massively hotter - this was the first time I'd seen Nancy topless and her tits were a disappointment - but she had been my first, and I had fond memories of that first blowjob. And in my opinion almost any girl will look hot with your dick down her throat while she's covered in your cum. Still, I wouldn't be worrying about Nancy any time soon with Amanda available.

I probably would have just continued with Amanda's mouth and tits for the rest of high school - I was perfectly happy with her blowjobs and god, I still wasn't over even being able to touch her breasts. But then Amanda bitched one too many times, and what she said changed everything.

Fot1234
Fot1234
208 Followers
12