Normal Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fot1234
Fot1234
206 Followers

Finally, I heard voices. The next few minutes were a torment - could it really take them this long to get ready to shower? - but finally I heard them enter the main room. I leaned over, pressing my breasts into Amanda's back, and pulled her panties out of her mouth. "You do want to say hi to your friends, don't you Amanda?" I whispered in her ear, and then I sat back, got a good grip on her hips and gave her all I had. I could hear the sound of my hips slapping into her ass echo through the room. We were both close, but I knew how to push her buttons, and I'd been edging her for a while. Her orgasm was incredible - her entire body bucked, her cunt clamping down like a vise on my cock as she moaned and cried, the sound of her voice incredibly loud as it echoed against the walls. I felt my own body react to her coming, and then I was bursting inside of her, filling her over and over with my seed. I rode her orgasm out, just trying to hang on and not fall over. And when I opened my eyes, I smiled and said hi to our audience as I started to fuck Amanda again.

It was incredibly erotic to watch Amanda try and have normal conversations as I was plowing her. It amused me to get rougher and rougher with her - Amanda likes a bit of slap and tickle, but I pushed her well beyond her comfort zone to see her react in front of other people. A few people talked to me too, of course, and I found that funny as hell - "Hi, how are you? Oh, just fucking the shit out of Amanda here. That's nice.", but this was mostly a group of Amanda's friends, and I took great joy in making her react to me in the middle of every sentence.

Finally most of them finished showering and left. I knew how I wanted to end this, so I pulled out of Amanda, turned her around and pushed her to the floor. I finished down her throat and on her face (turning off the spray first, of course - I didn't want any to be wasted or washed off). After I helped her get dressed - I'm not sure she would have been physically capable of it alone - then gave her a slap on the ass and left her to find her way. I would have escorted her, but I found my fetish for publicly taking Amanda had already been satisfied. I'd settle for seeing her again at lunch. I made a mental mark to use the shower even when Amanda wasn't on her period, and went along my day.

Chapter 6

I was lying on my back with Amanda riding me, cowgirl style. Her breasts were cupped in my hands, and I had my thumbs poised over her nipples, waiting for the opportune moment. (Ugh. Pirates movies. I used to love those until I learned that Kiera's cleavage wasn't real. Broke my heart, and my enjoyment of the film). She was working herself quickly up and down, trying to get off, but I was playing with her - moving with her to reduce movement and friction instead of finding a rhythm. She makes these incredibly cute little moans when she's close and frustrated, and I was enjoying the hell out of teasing her.

Despite this situation, I wasn't a huge fan of cowgirl. From my perspective it offered one big benefit - I could spend the entire time concentrating on her breasts - and it was fun to make her do the work and get herself off on my dick. But other positions offered much better opportunities for control, for dominating her completely. Plus, while Amanda was currently trying to work herself to orgasm, I could tell she wasn't really into it. She was doing it because she knew she had to, not because she really wanted to, and that took some of the fun out of making her do the work.

But I did like mixing things up, and lately Amanda had gotten more pliant. I think getting laid, however reluctantly, was eroding her resistance to me. I almost never had to gag her or actually use my power on her anymore - she didn't bitch when she was getting fucked, and just telling her what to do was enough. So I was enjoying the fact that Amanda could - if she wanted - get up now and walk away. I mean if she tried, I'd order her back and I'd have to punish her, but I don't think it even occurred to her that she could.

Finally I saw what I was waiting for - the flash of gold hair that indicated Amanda's BFF, Tina. I waited until Amanda was pushing down, and I pushed my hips up instead of moving down, filling her with my length. I saw her eyes go wide with surprise, and then roll back as I dug my thumbs into her nipples, gripping her breasts roughly and grinding them together. The combination was too much, and I watched with satisfaction as she came loudly on top of me while Tina approached. Finally she finished and collapsed down on top of me, breathing hard against my neck.

Amanda's panting, sweaty body on top of me wasn't great, but her tits pressed into mine were, so I sat for a second and enjoyed it. I took another to appreciate Tina's cheerful "Hey Amanda girl, wassup?" as she addressed her well-fucked friend, although I cringed a bit inside at her deliberately out of date slang. But then it was time to start the next step, so I gave Amanda's ass a quick hard spank to get her attention. She gasped, and I reminded her, "Sucky sucky time, Amanda girl. But don't worry, take the time to talk to Tina too." Resigned, she levered herself up on her hands and slid down my body, then started alternating sucking me off and chatting with Tina.

In case you can't tell, I'd become a bit obsessed with making Amanda do sexual acts in front of her friends. It rocked my world to have her - even absentmindedly - giving me a great blowjob one sec, deep throating, licking, and of course making eye contact - and the next second coming up for air and responding to Tina like everything was normal. I could have come almost immediately, but I held off because I knew the next payoff was coming right up. And yep, here we go - Amanda's new boyfriend, Brad, walked in the room.

He walked up to her, smiling. She pulled off of me, smiled back, and... yes. Yes. Oh god, her kissing him with my cum on my lips. I couldn't take it - I held off for a second to let them do a bit more, but then I was grabbing her head and pulling her back down. I barely got my cock back in her mouth before I was coming again, my orgasm making me lose control and hump her mouth as I came hard down her throat. I hilted into her mouth and ground into her as I came, but I had enough presence of mind left to stop about halfway through. I made sure to give her a solid shot directly into her mouth - I wanted to make sure Brad and her would be tasting it - and then I pulled out and came all over her outside, rubbing my cock into her face and hair as I finally finished and started to go limp.

My erection started to come back though, because after I let her up I got to watch Amanda go back to kissing Brad. With tongue. So good.

The cafeteria had definitely been a great idea.

* * *

In the month since I'd first fucked her, I'd defiled the school with sex, with Amanda's body as my altar. My favorite locations were semi-public - I liked to start out in a private corner, out of sight, but be somewhere where people would walk by, or hear the noise and stop to see what was going on. They didn't care that it was sex - my power took care of that - but I made sure Amanda and I were loud, and we got attention. The showers had been first, and I'd followed up with anywhere that caught my fancy - classrooms, the principal's office, every single bathroom in the building, and now the cafeteria. And I felt satisfied, and content. I was having sex whenever I wanted, however I wanted. My kinks were satisfied, my cock was satisfied. Life was better than I could ever have imagined.

But as I was lying there on my back - my pants pulled down, and Amanda mostly naked standing in front of me as she made out with her boyfriend - something felt wrong. I wasn't sure what it was, but my subconscious was yelling at me, and I started paying attention to what was going on.

As I've said before, I had learned to tune out Amanda's bitching and complaining, but apparently part of my brain was listening and it was throwing up red flags. I usually only paid attention to what Amanda was saying when I was fucking her while she talked to her friends, because then it turned me on, so it took me a second to concentrate on her and Brad talking so the words made sense. It sounded like he was, good naturally, poking a little fun at Amanda's cum gut. As a girl I can tell you that was a super risky move - seriously, joking about weight? - but to my surprise she didn't take offense, instead mumbling something like "...ing for two."

I started hyperventilating. I could not have heard that right. I sat up and said something intelligent like "guhwhat?!" as I grabbed Amanda's arm to get her attention. She turned to me and frowned. "Seriously Sally?" I stopped - I had to get control of myself. I managed to ask her clearly what she just said. If anything she frowned at me more, then sighed. "I said, Sally, I'm eating for two. Can you not hear?"

Amanda was pregnant. I stared, and felt my world crashing down. Amanda was pregnant. I managed to choke something out - was it mine? Was she sure? At another time her response would have just gotten me horny at the weirdness of the situation - "Oh jeez Sally, I'm not a slut! I've only been dating Brad for a few days, do you really think I'd put out? Of course it's yours. And yes, I got the test and saw the doctor yesterday." She was blushing furiously, apparently at talking like that in front of Brad, but her words faded away. I felt numb. I had to... I had to get away. I got up, stumbling, and made my way out of the building, leaving Amanda's chattering behind. I think I might have been sick into the street. I found a convenient bush, crawled behind it, and just... stopped thinking for a while.

* * *

I woke up and felt better for about five seconds, and then I remembered what had just happened. I tried to throw up again, but I was mostly empty at this point. I stumbled out, found one of the school benches and sat down heavily, and just stared at nothing.

My reaction to knocking Amanda up is what convinces me I wasn't thinking right. I had literally fantasized about this exact situation a few hours ago. I remember being satisfied as I nutted into Amanda, as I watched myself cum in her and seeing some of it drip out. It felt good because it was sex, of course, but seeing my sperm ooze from her pussy also excited me because I knew I might have just impregnated her.

The issue was that the reality of Amanda the Mother of my Children didn't fit with Amanda my Sex Pet. I had created a box in my head for her - where the normal rules didn't apply, where I could do what I wanted with no consequence, no regrets or worries about the future. And now that box was cracking, and she didn't fit, and that meant I could no longer justify to myself what I had been doing to her.

I knew that Amanda should have been humiliated by my actions, if my power hadn't been taking her will away from her. I'd taken pleasure from that - from raping her in front of her friends, from doing things I knew she'd object to if she'd just been capable. And now the guilt of all those actions were crashing down on me, in waves of regret, and shock, and anger at myself. How could I have done that? What... what the hell had I been thinking? What was I becoming?

I crawled into a ball on that bench, and just let myself cry and scream out my angst. And eventually, exhausted, I slept again.

* * *

I woke up when the bells rang. I know it's a bit cliche, but I found it to be true - after my reaction I felt hollow, worn out, like I wasn't really there. I walked home like a zombie - I'd missed a day of class, I had none of my books or homework, but I didn't really care. I got home and locked myself in my room. And tried to think, to come up with a way to fix the giant mess I'd gotten myself into.

Because god help me, I wanted to do it all again.

Fot1234
Fot1234
206 Followers
12