Normal Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fot1234
Fot1234
209 Followers

I tend to close my eyes when I cum hard, and this was no exception. Amanda came with me, and by the time we finished and I pulled out, the hallway was filled with students heading to their next class. And Ms. Miller was gone. I cleaned up Amanda absentmindedly, my mind already filled with new possibilities. I took a detour on my way to fourth period and checked the office.

Ms. Miller had third period free. I couldn't wait.

Chapter 9

Yesterday my impression had been petite. Delicate. But I'd only seen her standing still. Watching her walk gave a different impression - vitality and energy poured off of her. I stared at her ass as she walked in front of me, heading toward the teacher offices (I'm not normally a connoisseur of butts, but I was enjoying the view). I'd followed her from her second period class, and I don't think she'd seen me. She was focused with a quick stride, but she still smiled and said hi to any students that she passed. I'd asked around yesterday, and the students who had her all seemed to like her.

I felt my anticipation rising with every step, along with my uncertainty. I desperately wanted her as a willing partner - I wasn't sure why it hadn't occurred to me before this to look into lesbians. Presumably they wouldn't normally want my D, but my power would smooth over that little snag. I was just hoping I'd read her reactions correctly yesterday - the certainty of the moment had evaporated over night, leaving me anxious and leery. But I still believed in being prepared. This morning I'd held myself back to only fucking Amanda once. I'd kept myself from coming during our prep, then slid into her and made love for only 15 minutes before her orgasm brought me over the edge as well. I had expected confusion, and got it - it was the shortest morning fuck we'd ever done - but I also thought I might have seen some disappointment on Amanda's face when she realized I was only going to screw her once. It had been an effort to keep myself from not taking her again right away, but if this went right I wanted plenty saved up for Ms. Miller.

I slid into the office just behind her, then turned and locked the door. At least this first time, I didn't want to be interrupted. She was turning back to me as I finished, and I saw her expression go through a range of emotions as she saw me and recognized me - puzzlement to shock to... yes. Arousal. She schooled her face after that, but I was sure her breathing had sped up, and when she spoke she sounded a bit breathless. "Ah, hello there. I'm Ms. Miller, and you are...?"

I smiled and stepped forward. I am not an exceptionally tall girl at 5'7, but I felt like I towered over Ms. Miller. She licked her lips as she looked up at me, I think unconsciously, and I felt my cock stir. I held out my hand to her. "I'm Sally. Ms. Miller sounds awfully formal, doesn't it? What's your first name?" She took it hesitantly, and blushed when I raised it to my lips instead of shaking it like she expected. Her blushed deepened when I took one of her fingers slightly into my mouth, and I bit down delicately, drawing a gasp from her. She took her hand back and looked unsure of herself. "I don't... I don't normally tell students my first name. What... what are you doing?"

I had spent a while yesterday thinking about seduction. And I had realized that unless she didn't want me at all - rejecting me outright - that it was likely I could do no wrong. Unless it turned her off, anything that didn't arouse her she would ignore because of my power. So I was free to experiment and try whatever I thought might work.

I didn't say anything for a bit, instead taking in her body. I let my gaze linger and took my time, making sure she knew what I was doing. I let the silence stretch until I met her eyes again. I couldn't tell for sure, but I thought that her breath had quickened more, and I saw her eyes gliding over my body. And (yes! touchdown!) they would often go down and linger at my crotch. Her lips parted slightly.

I stepped forward, cutting the distance between us. She looked up, staring, and now I was sure she was getting turned on. I reached out with my hand and gently stroked her neck - her eyes fluttered, and I could feel her pulse pounding. Her skin felt incredibly smooth and was so, so hot under my hand. But I tried to keep it slow. "Oh, don't you think it's fine if I call you by your first name? Wouldn't that be more... intimate?" I caressed her neck with the last word, and caught a little gasp from her. She bit off the sound to keep it in, but I knew it had been there. Her eyes met mine, and I could see the mixture of emotions in her eyes - she was aroused, but also confused at how this was happening, and a tiny bit afraid. She looked at me. "J-Judith. But everyone calls me Judy." I smiled at her. "You have a lovely body, Judy." I started circling her. She was definitely breathing faster now, and had given up trying to hide it. I kept my touch delicate, barely touching her skin, but let my hand slide down her neck, onto her collarbone, and earned another moan from her. She turned her head slightly to watch me. "I don't... what are you doing? Why are you doing this?"

I stepped in behind her, and brought my other hand up so I was holding both of her shoulders, and looked down at her. I kept my touch light, and leaned in to breath into her ear. "Why, I'm seducing you, Judy. You saw Amanda and me yesterday, and you liked it." Her automatic "Amanda and I" brought a smile to my face. I let my thumbs move in tiny circles, not massaging, just touching her skin. "You did like it, yes?" I kept my current position - I could feel her pulse jump whenever I breathed on her, and I was loving the feeling of control. I felt like a predator, playing with prey I was about to devour.

Her response - "Yes. I liked it. But you're... you're a student, Sally. I'm a teacher. We can't. It wouldn't be right." I could hear, though, the uncertainty in her voice. And the arousal. She had her head turned still, and she was staring at my hand on her shoulder. She seemed almost hypnotized by it, and I moved it up to her lips. They parted, almost automatically, and I pushed my finger gently into her mouth. She gave it a suck, and I gave a gasp at the pleasure her lips gave me - I hadn't expected to get anything out of that. I kept the finger there, gently moving it in and our of her mouth, until she seemed to come back to herself. She reached up, trembling, and pulled it out. She looked at me desperately and I knew what she was going to say.

If Ms. Miller hadn't wanted me for her own reasons - for herself - I think I would have backed away. I had decided to, before I started this. I would not rape her. But stop because she cared about some student/teacher bullshit? Fuck that noise. She wasn't my teacher. I was 18. And my power would keep her from getting in trouble. So I didn't let her respond. I stepped close in, cupped her face with both hands and kissed her. (As an aside, I find it strange that I think of her as Ms. Miller because she's a teacher, but want to call her Judy when I talk out loud because I'm trying to be intimate with her. My mind is a strange place sometimes)

For a second, we poised like that, and then lust swept over us both. She moaned into my mouth, and I moved my hands down and pulled her body tight against mine, reveling in the size difference. It made me feel incredibly powerful and in control. Her hands came up and circled my neck. Her hips started moving in little circles, and with a start I realized that she was grinding into my thigh. I thought I could almost smell her arousal, and then - god - I could smell her. The scent of her nectar wasn't strong, but it was there. She must have been dripping.

We ended the kiss, and she laid her head on my chest. Her hips stopped, and she was trembling. I realized she still wanted to resist - it must have been incredibly important for her to avoid her students. I hadn't wanted to use my power, but this was a barrier I was willing to remove. I cupped her chin and lifted her head to mine, giving her a gentle kiss. Her eyes stared at me. "Judy." I smiled. "I'm not in your classes. You can't get in trouble for having sex for me. And it won't be a bad thing." All statements. I saw the uncertainty fade, and then she was kissing me with abandon. My hands slid down and I cupped her ass, and I drank her in.

Finally we broke the kiss. I knew what I wanted next, and I simply told her. "I want to see you." She blushed again - weird that she could still be shy around me - and then her hands move up and she started unbuttoning her shirt. The sight below that quickened my pulse - she was wearing a sport's bra. I helped her pull it over her head, and then physically couldn't stop myself from reaching out to cup her tits. Instead of the large As I'd been expecting, they were a solid B, and on her they looked absolutely voluptuous. I hadn't dreamed she might be hiding these, and I groaned in pleasure as my hands engulfed them.

My cock felt like a steel bar in my pants, like if I moved too fast it would rip out of them. I had to fuck her now - I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled down her pants and panties in one motion (practice with Amanda paying off), and the smell of her intensified. I got out of my own pants, and she stared at my cock. I pulled her against me for one final kiss, feeling my cock against her stomach, and then I turned her around and bent her over her desk - there was no time to clear it for missionary. She was literally dripping, and I pushed a finger into her pussy to get some lube. I couldn't believe how wet she was, and I was absurdly glad that I wouldn't have to worry about foreplay. I stood behind her to line myself up, and... well. Fuck. She's was too damn short.

I could tell it wasn't going to work. Maybe if she was in platform shoes, but there was no way this angle was going to work with me in her pussy. For a second, I was stymied, and then I felt the chair bump against the back of my leg. A memory of a porno I'd seen once popped into my head. Right.

I sat down in the chair, then scooted up. She was looking back at me. I grabbed her hips, and saw her eyes widen in understanding as I pulled her into my lap. Our height worked better like this, and I was able to turn her head and kiss her. My cock had ended between her thighs, and I moved my hands up to cup her breasts before I settled them back down under her ass. She was panting in lust, and when I pushed her up she leaned against my body and used it to help lift. I was about to suggest it, but on her own her hand moved down, and I groaned as her hand gripped my length, and she lined everything up. And then she started sinking down.

That first time, I had thought Amanda was tight. But Ms. Miller was like a vise, and she didn't let up. You always assume that penises are different because you can see them, but before that I had never realized that vaginas could vary as well. If she hadn't been so incredibly wet, it never would have worked.

I didn't dare move at first. I just let her lower herself, inch by incredible inch. She made it halfway before she came. Her pussy clamped down on me, and it was actually painful, although thankfully not enough to make me lose my erection. It was the first time I hadn't gotten off from my partner's orgasm, but I was willing to wait. Thankfully after she came she loosened slightly, although not by much - she was still amazingly tight, but at least I had a little room to move now.

Fucking Ms. Miller was an exquisite torture of patience. I didn't dare actually fuck her - I could tell that anything resembling normal sex would be painful. But I could rotate my hips slightly without actually moving, and that would add or subtract roughly a half inch of penetration. And so I started working my way into her, using the little room I had to slowly work her more open and bury myself in her cunt.

It must have taken me at least ten minutes to fully penetrate her, working my length into her passage slowly and carefully. She was unbelievable hot, wet, and tight. And when I finally bottomed out, I felt something new. A pressure on the tip of my dick, and I realized that I must be bumping her cervix. And that touch set her off again, and that made me come for the first time. The pressure this time was intense, but thankfully not painful. But it was physically painful for me to keep from hurting her - my instinct when I orgasm is to hump into my partner, and I knew if I did that she'd be hurting. So I forced myself to stay still as my cum blasted into her womb.

I sat there for a bit and luxuriated in the feel of her. Her pussy tight on my cock, her body pressed against mine, her breath hot on my neck as she tried to recover her breath. But I wasn't done yet, and I wanted more from Ms. Miller. So I started rolling my hips again, pulling barely out and then back in, loving the feel of her from just that. Her eyes shot open, and I kissed her before she could speak. She could barely talk when I let her come up for air. "How... you're still hard... fuck. Oh, god. Fuck me Sally. Fuck me." My name on her lips almost drove me wild, but I managed to restrain myself. She was still too tight to do more than move slowly, so I kept it up while I kissed her again. "Judy, that was only once. I've got at least two more for you." Her eyes went wide, and she let her head fall back onto my shoulder. She sounded absurdly happy as she breathed, "Twice more... Sally. I don't. I don't know if I can survive that." I just smiled and brought my hands up, tweaking her nipples, and rode out her third orgasm.

I spent the rest of that hour learning Ms. Miller's body. My instinct with her, because of her size, was delicacy, and it turned out I was right. Rough play that Amanda would have loved was met with indifference or pain, but I could get the same end results. A brush of my nail across her nipple instead of a twist, a caress instead of a grope. Just resting my hands on her ass and pressing against her instead of a hard slap. A breath on her neck or grazing my teeth - just enough for her to feel it - instead of a bite. She twisted back and forth and bounced in my lap, grabbed onto me as she came over and over, moaning my name, her pussy tightening deliciously around my cock each time. My record with Amanda was bringing her to six orgasms - Ms. Miller broke that before I came for my second time, and I lost track before my third and final. The entire time she never really got looser. I could tell that I was probably too big for her, but I was careful and she never seemed to be in pain.

By the end of it she was a limp, sticky weight in my arms. I gathered her carefully, and I just held her while she recovered. Finally her breathing was closer to normal, and she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Sally. Oh my god. That was... incredible." I just kissed her again, and then carefully set her on her feet. And then caught her as she started to crumple. It took her several tries, and from the way she was wincing I could tell she was in pain. I frowned. She hadn't... "Judy, did I hurt you?" She shook her head, finally finding her feet. "Not during. But you're pretty big, and you just kept going. I'll probably be sore for a week." She could see my distress, and gave a reassuring smile. "Sally, it hurts, but trust me. It was worth it. I promise, ok? Give me some time to recover and I'll be ready for round 2. Now scoot, I need to get ready for class."

My thoughts were a turbulent mix. I felt like gloating about the fucking I'd just given her - I'd never imagined anyone could cum over and over like that, and making it happen was making me smug. I felt like an ass for hurting as I watched her hobble around the office. I took the part of me that wanted to send her to her next class as she was - naked and my cum still dripping out of her - and shoved it under a rock somewhere, and made sure she got cleaned up and dressed over her objections (she was in a hurry). I thought I was forgetting something... right, my cum dripping out of her. I asked, and was informed that yes, she was on birth control, to help control her periods. So I didn't have to send her after Plan B.

She gave me a kiss and headed off. I went to lunch and thought. I had planned to use Ms. Miller to transition away from Amanda, but apparently that wasn't going to happen - she was simply too tight to take my cock every day. Maybe I would eventually stretch her out? But fucking her had helped satisfy my demons. Her size made my dominance happy, as had the pre-sex seduction. And it felt naughty to have fucked a teacher.

I wondered if it would be enough.

Fot1234
Fot1234
209 Followers
12