Normality

Story Info
She licked and sucked, and I felt my clit exploding.
886 words
3
9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Another of when Poppy live here with us.

Normality - Poppy Brown - 2019

I slept well last night and before I knew it my phone bleeped to a new day, 6.50am Monday morning.

I had a Pee and crept into Daddy's and Daisy's bed and woke them as trained.

As I thought Daddy decided to choose me to fuck this morning, he had obviously missed me.

He laid me in the spoon position and took me from behind.

Daisy turned to face me and gently massaged my tits and pushed her head undercover to bite my nipples.

Her left hand flicked my hood as a finger rolled my clit.

She opened her fingers up and wanked Daddy as he went in and out of me.

I came over all light-headed and during a shudder felt myself drifting away from the bed.

Of course Daddy and Daisy felt me go limp and Daisy slapped my tits and nipples.

Wow, what a wakeup call it was.

I showered and started breakfast, I never dressed, hoping for seconds, I was not disappointed, Daisy came down first and cleared the table at one side and sat me on the edge and laid me back.

She licked and sucked, and I felt my clit exploding.

Daddy's footsteps and Daisy climbed onto the table took a position hovering over my face.

"Ready Sir."

"Good girl Daisy."

He did not stand on ceremony and pushed straight in as Daisy lowered they took a tit and nipples each, both working them in different ways, I had my next cum.

I worked Daisy to a shudder, and I heard them kissing, Daddy pulled on my inner thighs for his final push, Daisy leant forward and took his splurting cock in her mouth.

"Toast Sir?"

"Yes that will be fine."

"Me too please Poppy."

I had another quick shower, dressed and went out to catch my bus, "Love you guys."

I met Mr. Pilkington as he was opening the bank up, and offered him a coffee, he accepted.

Strangely Sue Wilkinson came in early too this morning, had a Pee and left the cloakroom.

I knocked on Mr. Pilkington's door there was a pause, then a come in.

I placed the cup on his desk and as I turned Sue was just lowering and removing her knickers, hands on head, naked.

"Sorry Sir I never realised you were engaged with Susan Sir."

"Not a problem Miss Brown. Miss Wilkinson explain your plight to Miss Brown."

"I was caught chewing, 3 times and elected Mr. Pilkington deal with my problem Poppy"

I turned to Mr. Pilkington, "Is she to be spanked Sir?"

"Yes Miss Brown, for 3 mornings, come here Miss Wilkinson and over my knee."

Sue began to sob, her cute rounded tits wobbled with each intake of breath.

Strangely she had a full mott of fluff covering her hood, it gave me a tingle.

"May I excuse myself Sir?"

"No Miss Brown, I believe Miss Wilkinson wishes you to witness her spanking, am I correct?"

"Mmm Sir."

He positioned her for me to witness every spank and I knew from experience how hard he spanked, and I believe he wanted to make an impression, she was soon blubbering then crying her eyes out, she was sorry, never to do it again...

He finished, "Thank you Miss Brown, you may go."

"Thank you Sir."

I could not help wonder if she would thank him, would he finger her, would he fuck her, I rushed to a cubicle and imagined each action as I used my fingers and for some reason now I had to squeeze my left breast and nipple, to almost squealing point.

I wiped myself up and went to my counter.

Not sure how Sue was, she had a dental appointment at lunch time so did not have time to ask.

I was home for 5.10, showered and told the story of my day, only leaving out my cubicle time.

Daisy had made a lovely dinner, her "One Pot Easy Stew" with crusty bread.

I cleared the table and got the vacuum out and cleaned the carpet from spilt breadcrumbs.

Daddy gave me a lovely sensual bath at 9.00 and I went to bed and used my computer a while.

Daddy came in at 10.00 and I put it down, he cuddled me and kissed my forehead, "Nitenite popps, sleep well."

"You too Daddy Sir."

Bleep Bleep, Tuesday, 6.50, where did Monday go.

They both were happy to be wanked this morning, one of my favourite jobs, I know first-hand the pleasure it brings.

Breakfast came and went and as I was leaving, "Poppy."

"Yes Sir."

"Stay on the bus this evening to church, Pastor Goode made an appointment with me yesterday to see you at 5.30."

"Oh Daddy,"

"Be brave sweet pea,"

I may have wept a little on the bus to work.

"Good morning Mr. Pilkington, coffee Sir?"

"Good morning Miss Brown, yes, that will be a delight."

Once again Sue was an early attender.

I took a little longer to take the coffee to his office.

"Come in."

I entered as Mr. Pilkington was just removing his belt and Sue was rubbing her bottom.

"Just in time to witness this errant girl's belting Miss Brown."

"Yes Sir." My pleasure, lol

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers