Norman Conquest

Story Info
How I lost a wife, gained a wife and a pet.
11k words
4.35
29k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Significant Emotional Event (SEE) is one that shakes a person to their core, prohibiting them from ever being the same again. My SEE happened on June 11th of the year before last. But before I get there, I suppose I should tell you a little bit about me so you can understand why I say this is an SEE.

My name is Norman, don't bother with the last name because I don't need anyone harassing me for what I am about to tell you. I am named after my Great Uncle on my mother's side. I have always hated the name Norman. It's so bland, "Normal Norman" "Normie" "Nor-Man" are all things that I have been called. Sure, there is "Stormin Norman" from the Gulf War, but there are also the Norms of Cheers the TV show. The worst part of my name is that the Great Uncle I was named after never met me and he obviously wasn't won over to leave me a bequest at his death since I am still of modest means, even if I am the richest relative in my family. I own my own business doing work that requires a lot of physical activity so I don't go to the gym because I get enough of a workout just doing my job. I come in at the average American's height of just 5'10'' and 200 pounds. Hair is turning grey and definitely leaving the front of my head in order to descend on my ears, shoulders, and back where it once again takes root.

I was 46 at the time of the event, been a widower once, then married to Kathy. Kathy was 44 and with her came her daughter Sandy, then just 20. I have to admit that Sandy is one hot little minx, but after my first wife died I wanted to dedicate myself to the wife that I married and not look at other women, even if they lived in my house and scampered about scantily clad.

Kathy is an attractive woman, not in the "Oh Wow!" sort of way, but in the mature classical way a good woman looks like. Golden, shoulder length hair, with a smile that can light up a room when she wants, she has 34 Bs on her chest with lovely areolae, and nipples that are enticing. (I call them her "Start buttons"). Her waist is not tiny, but pleasant enough rising above a bubbliscious butt. She works out some, but is not a fanatic about it. Kathy is a real estate agent and is moderately successful, the job lets her get out of the home and see other houses, which she loves to do. I love her laugh, and she is for the most part very kind, even if she really isn't that bright. My first wife was a genius, but you aren't going to get lucky twice, so I went with the pleasing over the perfect.

We were married twelve years before, exactly 18 months after my first wife died. I had taken grief counselling and they were telling me to wait that period of time before I entered into any significant relationships because we are still carrying all the baggage of the previous relationship. I figured I wasn't entering into a relationship unless I was married. However, like all humans, I am always best at lying to myself. I kind of knew that Kathy wasn't the ideal mate, but I was lonely. I had thought I would be considered an attractive catch for women since I stuck in the first marriage all the way through to the hospital and then to the funeral home. I didn't figure it out until later, but when something like that happens to you, you are inadvertently sending off crazy vibes that scare normal people away. I would say that Kathy ignored them, but the fact is she wasn't really normal either.

Her ex had abandoned her and Sandy to go live full time with his boyfriend. I am sure that it must have been crushing to her to be rejected for another man, but she told me that at least she didn't have to have anal sex anymore. Seems like her ex had no use for pussy, just wanted to pound up the Hershey highway. I am not into anal sex at all since my dick is the same size as a Budweiser bottle, it is way too tight on my dick when we have tried anal. Plus, there is something of a turn off when you pull your dick out of an ass and it's covered in blood.

Kathy and I have a relatively normal sex life I suppose. My first wife and I were much more, shall we say liberal. We stumbled into an open marriage by accident, but thoroughly enjoyed it.

At the time I was working 80 plus hours a week trying to get my business off the ground. You only have to pay slave wages when you are the slave. As a result, she was lonely and one thing led to another and she had an affair with my best friend.

Apparently the guilt was too much for her so she had to come clean to me in about the nicest way possible. She managed to get her best friend to join us in bed, and while I was pounding her friend from behind, she started to cry and then told me about her affair. Now, at that moment, there were a lot of conflicting emotions running through me, but the strongest feeling was that of my dick swallowed up in some first class pussy. Needless to say, I forgave her.

We talked about it afterwards and figured out that cheating was only cheating when the other didn't know about it. She allowed me free access to her friend and others, and I allowed her room to roam when I wasn't available. Although I have to admit, it's a lot easier for a woman to get laid than a man, so she had more lovers. Some may call her a slut, but I was one too.

After all, If a woman walked into a bar full of men and declared "Somebody, anybody, everybody, please fuck me!" we would all be gentlemen who would set about coming to the aid of a lady in distress. On the other hand, if a man walked into a bar full of women and said the same thing, the women would all be tossing his ass out on the curb. Sure, there may have been those willing to give him what he needed, but the social stigma of being a slut is something that women fear. Actually, that's not quite true. Women hate other women being a slut, most men love them for the moment at least.

After my wife told me of her affair, our sex life really took off. She had been raised in a very strict household where sex was such a taboo subject she was sure that her parents only had sex twice, once for her, and once again for her little brother. But in opening her up to new experiences, I may have unleashed a monster. She wanted to try it all.

We did fantasy role playing, where I would tell her that I was going to take her out into the woods near a trail and tie her up naked and blindfolded for anyone who came across her to fondle and fuck her, and she would never know who it was. We did bondage where I would tie her up and run a rope from her neck down through her pussy lips so that when I was face fucking her, the rope would slide up and down against her clit until she came. I think that was her favorite. We also did vegetable fucking, usually a cucumber or a carrot, but anything even remotely phallic was used. I loved to have her tied up and waiting for me as I popped a bottle of champagne, took a swig and then fucked her with the bottle to get her essential essence on the bottle for the extra flavor. Not to mention the tiny bubbles going off in her vagina.

Although she had invited her girlfriend over to help break the news of her affair, she was bi curious at the most. Let me tell you guys, while it is every man's fantasy to have sex with two women, if they are not full on bi, it's a lot of work. They enjoyed kissing and playing with each other's breasts, but wouldn't touch the other's pussy. So here I am like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, trying to use my mouth, fingers and cock to keep them both sexually pleased. And when I came, they both looked at me like "Why are you stalling?" Because I needed more than thirty seconds to recharge damnit! But within ten minutes, I would be right back to it. And loving every minute of it.

While not very adventurous, Kathy did have a great pussy when she was in the mood, although those were becoming fewer and farther between. I didn't tell Kathy about the sexual escapades of the first wife because I felt guilt that by going so far Karma may have ordained that I would be punished by her death. I know it's not logical, but after the first wife died, I decided that I was going to have a purely monogamous relationship with my wife and never push it too far. The most we did was some fantasy stories of her being anonymously ravaged by an unknown number of good looking men, but it was purely fantasy, and we never had any intention of actually doing it.

I put off her decreasing sexual desire to her entering menopause which is a kind of temporary insanity, if you count about a decade as temporary. Don't get me wrong, I did love Kathy, and making love with her was a sensuous pleasure. Her soft milky breasts with nipples that if I played with them long enough would result in her orgasm were an endless supply of joy. I loved the way her pussy opened up like a coral flower, with a nectar that I enjoyed lapping up. It was amazing how my hand could cup her mound and my finger penetrate to her G Spot like it was custom fit. Her little man in the boat had many a wild ride with my fingers or her vibrator. Pushing my dick all the way in, I could rub the head of my cock on her cervix for extra stimulation. I know some stories talk about fucking into the cervix, but that is just bullshit. The cervix is a hard set of muscles that only relaxes during child birth. You can rub past it, but you aren't going in unless she is giving birth at the same time.

Mostly, I loved how she would always come when we had sex. And I would always hold off on my own orgasm until after she came. Now, some cynics may say that she probably lied about it, and it is possible. But the blotchiness on her chest when she was screaming out "I'm cumming" was usually a pretty good indicator that she was being honest.

I am not big on blow jobs for two reasons. First, through some extensive training as a young man at the hands of a neighbor lady, I can't cum in a woman's mouth. Many who have claimed that they were world class cocksuckers have tried to help me overcome my disability, but alas, I still can't do it. Second, as I said, I am about the size of a Budweiser longneck. Women eventually get lock jaw or cramp up, or worse, close their mouth and allow their teeth to scrape along my dick. That is not fun. So I stick to pussy, and pleasing my partner.

But to get back to my SEE, in the months leading up to June, it seemed that we were having less and less sex. There was always an excuse; "too tired"," headache, not feeling like it", or "I'm too fat" whatever it was, I was lucky to get laid once a month near the end. I put up with it because of the "For better or worse" promise I had made. But then I got the phone call from Penny.

Penny is Kathy's best friend and I would be less than honest to say that I never lusted after her in my heart, and my loins. At 6'2" and blonde, she is quite a bit taller than me, and she exhibits her Nordic heritage in that she could have been model for a Valkyrie. Slender with large breasts that jiggled so nicely under her shirt when she came around. I always tried not to look, but every once in a while, I was rewarded with the hydrodynamics of her fun sacks when she laughed or turned quickly.

Penny was Sandy's teacher in High School and the High School Girls Basketball team coach as well, and she and Kathy became best friends after a Parent Teacher Conference. They would go out for drinks or Penny would come over to our house for barbecue and talk. Penny was divorced for a couple of years before we met her, and I was always amazed that she hadn't picked up some other guy since she definitely is a catch. But I always left her and Kathy alone to have fun. Probably my guilt was preventing it, since I didn't want to appear to be lusting after her in front of Kathy.

But when Penny called me on that fateful day, she seemed upset, almost crying when she told me that I had to get home to Kathy right away.

I was panicked and asked her if I needed to call the cops, and she said no, that I just had to get home right away. She wouldn't tell me what was going on, but I could sense that it was something really serious. Telling my assistant "I have a problem at home, and I may not be back until morning." I jumped into my pickup and sped home, breaking just about every traffic rule you could without actually killing someone.

When I pulled up in front of my house, I noticed that some of Sandy's friends had parked in my driveway blocking access to the garage. Not sure what the hell was going on, I parked on the street and entered through the unlocked front door. Once inside, I could hear something going on, but couldn't quite make it out. It was coming from upstairs, so I took the stairs three at a time and got to where I could see in our bedroom. And that was the start of my Significant Emotional Event.

There on the bed, illuminated by the sun streaming through the open windows, sheets and blankets all askew, I could see Sandy, naked, reverse cowgirl on top of one of her friends in my bed. Her tits were nicely jiggling up and down with each thrust when she saw me and said "Hi Daddy."

Just beyond her, I could see another of Sandy's friends plowing Kathy doggy style, while he pulled on her hair, jerking her head back with every thrust, which made it difficult for her to keep giving a blow job to the guy lying in front of her. When Sandy greeted me, Kathy took her mouth of the little prick's dick just long enough to say "Hi honey, you're home early." and went back to blowing the guy.

How do you explain the emotions that happen in just such a situation? Erotic? Yes, it certainly was, having your own porno in real life is hard to top. Horrific? Absolutely! Why was my wife being fucked by her daughter's friends in my bed? Anger? That was a little bit slower to develop, but when it did, it became the predominate emotion in an otherwise very confusing situation.

In a voice that any drill sergeant would have been proud to own, I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK!!" which only caused the fucking to stop for a brief interlude. Then the guy fucking Kathy said "Hey, bitch, you told us that he would be cool with this."

Kathy then looked at me and told me to sit in the chair beside the bed and to watch, since, as she said "It's what you want isn't it?"

Rage now overtook me, and in more of a growl than actually enunciating, I said "I am going to get my gun, and any of you fuckers who are still here when I get back are going to be killed." And with that, I left the doorway and headed to the office where I kept my pistol.

On the way, I heard a commotion and looked out the window of the guest bedroom that was on the way to the office and saw Sandy and her three naked friends all running across the lawn to pile into one of their cars and drive off.

Retrieving my gun, I went back to the bedroom where Kathy was now sitting with her back against the headboard, playing with her messy pussy with one hand while licking her fingers on her other. "Kathy" I said, "please tell me why I shouldn't just kill you now?"

Kathy looked at me with a small measure of surprise in her eyes, but then she said: "Oh Normie, I know that you wanted to be cuckolded so I decided to help you figure that out."

Shocked, I asked her "Why in the hell would you think that I would want that?"

The surprise in her eyes grew, but I could tell she was trying to retain control of the situation. "Oh honey, I looked in your browser history and I saw all the porn that you liked to read and watch. It didn't take much to figure out that you like watching big dicks take slutty housewives, so I decided to put it on for you."

At that moment, I think she realized that she had fucked up and pulled her hand from her pussy and started to reach for the duvet to cover herself. I could read the fear in her eyes as she apprehended she was in deep shit.

"Are you going to kill me?" she asked.

"Thirty seconds ago, I would have, but you are just too pathetic for me to waste a bullet or the rest of my life on." "Get dressed and get the fuck out of my house" I continued. "I don't want to see you ever again, and if I do, I may be less reluctant to kill you."

"But where will I go? How will I live?" she said.

"You don't get it, do you? I really don't give a fuck where you go, just get the fuck out of my house and don't come back." At that, I turned around and headed back outside to go see my lawyer to have the divorce papers drawn up.

Luckily, Kathy accepted them without complaint, and a default answer was entered, so after about three months, we were officially divorced.

Shortly after I received the Final Decree from my lawyer, I was sitting in the living room, with the shades pulled to keep it dark, and was drinking my favorite adult beverage, something I had been doing too much of. My depression from the betrayal was affecting my work, but luckily, I had hired some good people who were able to keep the work going forward and making money. It was then that my phone rang, and looking at it, I saw that it was Penny.

I knew that Kathy had gone to live with Penny after I threw her out, but I hadn't had contact with either of them since that June day. Answering, I said "Hi Penny, if you are going to try and weasel Kathy back into my life, you can forget it."

"Norman," she said, "I was wondering if I could come by and visit with you for a little while?"

"You are welcome, but that cunt has to stay out of my sight if she wants to stay above ground." I answered.

"I'll be over in a little bit, is it okay if I bring some dinner over?" she asked. To be honest, I had lost all of my interest in life, and food especially, so the idea of a real dinner was very appealing. "Sure come on over, the door is open to you." I said.

Penny showed up with a lasagna in a dish and a couple of bottles of wine. The lasagna was fantastic, but the conversation and the wine were the real benefits. We talked and laughed over just about everything except for Kathy. Towards the end of the evening, having finished the two bottles of wine that she had brought and one that I had, I realized that we would have to call it a night. But I also realized that I was too drunk to take Penny home, and she was too drunk to drive as well.

In the past, Penny had been to our house before and in the interests of public safety had stayed in our guest bedroom when she had imbibed a little too much, so I offered that room to her. Penny readily accepted, and we walked up to her room when I told her how much I appreciated her coming over and how beneficial it had been to have her company. Penny moved toward me to give me a hug, and while I am not a hugging kind of guy, she felt wonderful in my arms. Looking up at her, I saw her bend her head to kiss me, and I felt a woman's lips on mine for the first time in more than three months, and it was wonderful! I began kissing her softly on the lips, but we moved beyond that to an open mouthed kiss with her tongue probing my mouth. And boy was I getting horny, from her kisses to the soft pillows of her breasts being pressed to my chest.

And then I stopped her. I know, I know, you are probably asking what the fuck is wrong with me? To be honest, I wasn't sure either, but I told Penny "I am enjoying this very much, but I don't want to screw this up because we had too much to drink." Penny stopped, nodded and gave me a light peck on the lips and told me that she appreciated that, and that I was right. Turning she went into her room and I turned and went to mine, kicking myself the whole way. What in the hell was wrong with me?

Stripping my clothes, I climbed into bed wearing only my hard on. I considered jerking off, but decided that would still be unsatisfactory. So, I rolled over and started to doze off, when I felt the bed move. Looking up, I saw Penny, nude and delightful, as she shushed me and climbed in beside me. She wrapped around me, and the feelings of her breasts against my skin, as well as the heat from her crotch on my thigh woke me up completely. Penny then whispered to me "One time when I stayed over here, I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and as I walked by I saw your door was open and you were making love to Kathy. I wanted what she was getting, and I want the same now."