Norman Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who am I to argue with a lady? So we began kissing and I put my hand on her breast, feeling the soft fluffiness as I rolled the nipple between my finger and thumb. Penny arched her back, pressing her breast to my hand, while my other hand went to between her legs and my middle finger penetrated to the wetness of her pussy. She gasped as my finger found the rough contours of her G spot and she sighed out loud. We continued kissing before I broke off and started kissing my way down her neck to her other breast that was unoccupied. Licking it for a few minutes, I then continued kissing my way down her flat stomach and soon arrived at her hairless pussy and paused for a moment to admire the beauty of the thing before I dove in and started licking up and down and then settled on her clit while I kept pressure up on her G spot.

It didn't take long before Penny started to arch her back and going "Ungh, ungh, ungh," and then screeched as her body collapsed back down on the bed. I continued to nibble softly at her lips, sucking the inner lips into my mouth before moving back to slowly lick her clit. Eventually, I could tell the stimulation was too much for her, and I moved back up to between her legs, and while grabbing my dick, I lubricated it with her secretions and began to slowly push into her. It took a lot of short jabbing strokes to get about halfway in when she stopped me and had me roll over on my back so she could take me at her speed and depth, which I gladly did.

I enjoy women who are multiorgasmic, and it was obvious that Penny was as she would sink down a little bit then rise up and back down, so by the time she had me all the way in, she collapsed onto my chest as she shuddered through another orgasm. After a brief pause, she started riding me again, rising up and then back down, then rubbing her pubic bone against mine and then repeating the process until she had another orgasm.

Eventually she had enough and rolled over pulling me with her so that I was now in the missionary position and I started thrusting in and out, concentrating only on my own pleasure until I exploded inside her soft silky wetness and fell to my elbows, not wanting to crush her.

After all the wine and the sexual satisfaction, we both fell asleep and remained that way until morning. Waking up, I gazed at the beauty of the feminine form next to me and began playing with her breast. Penny started waking up and reached down and grabbed my dick which was already hard and swung her leg over and started lowering herself down again, when she gasped "I'm still sore from last night but it is such a good soreness." She rode me for a while then pulled me over and I finished inside of her for the second time.

Getting up, I offered for her to join me in the shower, but she said that she had to get home right away and quickly got dressed, kissed me goodbye and was out the door. This left me wondering what the hell happened? But I was too enthralled by the night before, I figured even if it was a one off, it was so well worth it, and so I got a shower and headed in to work with the best attitude I had had in a long time.

I thought about calling Penny, but because I wasn't sure that she regretted what we had done, I left her alone. At the end of the day I headed for home and was surprised to see Penny's car in the driveway. Surprised, delighted, but also a little concerned, that she wanted to tell me what had happened last night was just a drunken mistake and that it would never happen again, I entered the house to find her wearing an apron with nothing else on while she was making stroganoff. Walking up behind her, I reached around with my hands on her breasts and started to nuzzle her neck as she leaned back against me.

My hands moved south to her pussy and I pulled it open and then started stroking her clit as she moaned into my mouth as I kissed her. She pulled me to the bedroom and got on all fours with her ass facing me, inviting me and my rock hard dick to take her, which I did. This time was less about making love and more about just fucking. Looking at the mirror as I rode her, I could see her breasts swinging back and forth with every thrust as her ass rippled at the same time. The image was too much and it didn't take long for me to explode inside of her, and as I did, she shrieked and fell forward as her orgasm passed over her in waves rippling out and back again.

Recovering, we went back and finished making dinner, still nude except for her wearing an apron. I expressed my gratitude to her for coming back, and she let me know that she wasn't going to give me up any time soon. After dinner, we went back to the bedroom where she again fucked me until I shot my cum up into her pussy. Then she got off of me and said that she had to get home, quickly dressed, kissed me good bye and headed back to her house.

The rest of the week followed the same pattern, whether we went out for dinner, or a movie, or a walk, or even just sitting at home and chatting, by the end of the evening, she would screw me blind, get dressed and head for home.

I started to get a little bit paranoid. I mean, I am a guy, so my standards of cleanliness are not the same as a woman's, so I hired a cleaning lady to spruce up the place. But for the next week after that in spite of the house and the shower being clean, we repeated the process and each time Penny left with at least one load of cum in her and headed for home. Not that I am complaining mind you. The only time I didn't cum in her pussy, she was trying to give me a blow job, but could only get the head into her mouth. As I said before, I can't cum in a woman's mouth, so eventually in spite of her best efforts, she gave up and finished me off with her hands, letting my cum spray all over her breasts, which she then slowly rubbed all over her chest, concentrating on her tits. That was pretty spectacular, and I was hard again in no time and once more finished off in her delightful pussy.

Eventually, we were sitting and talking when I asked Penny about what she knew when she called me that day in June to tell me to go home. I wasn't sure that I wanted to go there, but my curiosity got the best of me. Penny just sighed, and then began to tell me what had happened before in my marriage.

"You know that Kathy is a submissive right?" she asked. I told her no, that we didn't do any dominance or submission stuff.

"Well, Kathy had done a good job of hiding it from both you and herself all these years, but yes, she really is submissive. We women talk about sex all the time, so I learned from her that she knew that Sandy was having regular orgies at the house. From the way she told me, I knew that while she wanted to disapprove, that she also secretly wanted to be a part of it. And one day she came home to find Sandy having a gang bang with the three guys you found her with. At first, Kathy was mad as hell, but Sandy just ignored her and kept riding the dick that she was on at the moment. Kathy started calling Sandy a slut and a cunt, then Sandy got off of the guy and walked over to Kathy and slapped her in the face. Sandy then told Kathy that she knew that she wasn't having sex with you, Norman, and that her problem was that she was just becoming a used up dried out old cunt as Sandy put it. And with that Sandy slapped Kathy again."

"Kathy started to say something to Sandy after the second slap but Sandy was too quick, ordering the three guys to grab Kathy and strip her naked. Kathy put up the appearances of struggling to avoid being stripped but it was apparent to all present that Kathy really didn't mind. In no time at all Kathy was standing naked before the other four, when Sandy ordered her to lay on her stomach on the bed and began spanking Kathy with an open hand. Blow after blow fell on Kathy's ass but she made no motions to stop it. "

"Eventually, Sandy stopped and told the guy she had been riding to get on Kathy and fuck her good. Which he did, then the other two guys did as well. At one point, while being ravaged from behind, Sandy moved her pussy to her mother's face and made her start licking it."

"Are you saying that she was raped?" I asked.

"Well, if you mean forcible sex, then yes she was raped, but if you mean unwilling forcible sex, no, she wanted it. She just couldn't admit it to herself, or to you for that matter. "

"Is that why you called me on that day, to tell me she wanted to be raped?"

"Oh, no, she had been doing it with Sandy and the boys for at least a couple of months before that day. She told me about it just after it happened, and I wanted her to tell the police, but that was when she said that she had to have that kind of sex in order to feel fulfilled. I called you because she asked me to do so."

"Why in the hell would she want you to do that?"

"Kathy couldn't tell you what she needed, so she wanted you to find out."

"Let me get this right, she wanted to be forcibly taken, part of a gang rape to be used as a slut, and as I remember, is that she thought I would enjoy watching her. That shit makes no sense."

"One of the things that she complained about you was how nice you are. She secretly wanted you to take her forcibly, grab her hair and pull her head back while you fucked her in the ass. Just taking what you want from her with no regard for her feelings.

"Why didn't she tell me that she wanted that?" I asked.

"You don't understand, she needed for you to figure it out. If she told you, it would lessen the feelings of submission."

"Well, how in the hell was I supposed to know that? I was always kind and loving like a husband should be. I would have thought it demeaning if I just grabbed her and threw her onto the bed and fucked her hard. How could I have been so wrong?

"Norman, people are complex. Someone in Kathy's position is even more complex. She loved you and loved being married to you, but she also needed to be a submissive slut who allowed her innermost complex desires to be expressed at the direction of someone dominant. She wanted to be both the Madonna and the whore, to appear as your loving wife while at the same time to have her carnal urges slaked by a string of people that didn't care for her."

"I feel like I don't even know the woman I was married to all those years. Is she still being submissive?" I asked.

"Well, yes." Penny answered, which instantly triggered my curiosity.

"How do you know, I mean, whom is she being a submissive to? Is it Sandy?" I said.

Penny replied "It's interesting that you ask if it's Sandy, but no, it's not her. Sandy is really more of a free spirit than an actual dominant. True Dominants are rare, and most of them are sociopaths. She only got Kathy to express her submissive desires because Sandy could figure out that was what she wanted. Sandy enjoys her orgies with her fuck buddies, but Sandy could be submissive as well if the mood strikes her."

"But I thought you said that when Kathy first encountered the orgy, that Sandy made her eat her pussy. Incestuous lesbianism seems like it's being dominating."

"Yes, but that's why I say Sandy is more of a free spirit. She sensed a need in her mother and she helped to fulfill it. Think of it as a loving act."

"Now I am really confused. Having your mother eat your pussy while she is being raped doesn't seem like a loving act. But I guess that I am at a loss to understand Kathy anyway. You said that she is still being submissive but that it's not Sandy. Who is she being a submissive to then?"

"Me."

At that moment, I don't think the word "stunned" is adequate to explain how I was feeling. Here was this beautiful woman who seemed to love me, a wonderful partner in the pleasures of the flesh, and she just told me that she was dominating my ex-wife. I mean, how the heck do you respond to that?

So, I said the only thing my brain could formulate at the moment: "Excuse me?"

"Oh, Norman, I am so sorry to have to tell you this way, but you do deserve an explanation, and I have been trying to figure out a way to explain what all has happened, but nothing else seems to work. Would you please withhold judgment until I explain how this came about? I know that you may be tempted to just kick me out of your life, but I really do want you to know that I am in love with you and would never do anything to hurt you. Would you please let me explain?

"Penny, in these last few weeks, I have come to really love you, and today, you have let me know that I didn't have a fucking clue as to what was going on with Kathy. I guess I don't have a choice except to have you explain, and then figure out where we go from there.

"Let me start at the beginning." She said. "When Kathy and I became friends, those years ago, it was before I came to know you. After I met you, I wanted you, but you were married to my best friend. I would come around every chance I could to see her, but it was really to see you. I thought at first you weren't interested in me, but then I noticed how you would surreptitiously look at me. But still, you were married to my best friend, so I just had to resign myself to the idea that you were unavailable."

"Then, like I said before, I stayed at your house that night after drinking too much, and when I went to the bathroom, I saw you and Kathy making love. What I didn't tell you is that it made me so horny, I had to rub one out myself while I was watching. I came at the same time as you did."

"It was about that time that Kathy started expressing her need to be dominated. I thought about approaching you with what she wanted, but that's really not something you talk to your best friend's husband about. Kathy and I sort of bumped along, talking about her needs and what Sandy was doing. That was when I suggested to Kathy that she confront Sandy about her almost weekly orgies. I didn't mean it to come out the way it did, I thought she just wanted Sandy to stop before you found out. After it happened and Kathy told me, I realized that she really did want what Sandy was getting."

"I tried to talk her out of it for the sake of your marriage, and she sort of wanted to stop, but every time that she came home and found Sandy fucking the boys, or sometimes, the boys would come over without Sandy to fuck her, she never stopped them. As long as they were willing to abuse her, she was happy about it. She started trying to get me to tell you to come home when she knew she was going to be fucked, but I couldn't do it until that day."

"After you kicked her out, she came to live with me. The first month she spent in bed crying about how she fucked up, although she did intersperse it with more orgies with Sandy and the boys. By the end of the second month, she was barely working and had lost all interest in living beyond her fucks with Sandy and her friends."

"I finally had enough and confronted her. When I told her that she had fucked it up but that there was nothing she could do about it now, she just started bawling. To be honest, I probably overreacted, but after listening to her whine and moan, I had enough, so I slapped her." What she did next surprised me, in that she said 'thank you Mistress.' I understood then that she needed me to take over who she was submissive to. The boys and Sandy were fine for a bit, but she really needed a long term, stable, mature dominant to make her happy."

"So, I ordered her to strip, which she immediately did, and I had her lay across the ottoman and started spanking her bare butt with my hand. I don't know why I let myself go, but I really got into it, swatting her butt, looking at it turn red with every stroke. I didn't stop until she was bawling and begging me to stop, that the pain was too much, so I did. But then I thought, now what? I could see that I could get Kathy out of Sandy and her friend's clutches if I played my cards right, so I went into full dominance mode."

"I asked her who her Mistress was, and she told me that I was. Then I told her that she was not to have anyone else touch her pussy or ass without my permission, and that included Sandy and her friends. She understood, and seemed to be relieved. I think she realized that the kids were starting to get out of control with her and who knows what would have been up next. But first I had to cement my role over her and I pulled off my pants and panties and told her to pleasure me. It wasn't that I really needed a woman to eat me out, but I cared for my friend and she needed to be protected from herself, so that meant I had to fulfill her needs. Although I will have to admit that she was really pretty good with that tongue, and I had her stay at it until I came."

"We continued with me spanking her and then having her eat me out for a while, but it seemed to be kind of a dead end. That was about the time that I decided to see you. I figured at that point you two were never going to get back together, and I really did want to see you. I came over that night, not intending to take you to my bed, but I am glad that it happened. The next morning, I went back home and before I could get in the shower, there was Kathy in her submissive role. So I took advantage and told her to start eating me out again. As she did, I told her that she was sucking up your cum, and that was as close as she would ever get to it again. That made her go wild and she gave me the best tongue lashing I have ever had from her."

"We continued like that for a while, although there was that time I jerked you off over my tits, and that caused her to spend a good half hour trying to get all the cum off of me with her tongue. I had to admit that I enjoyed it, but I was really only doing it for Kathy. She needed someone in her life to be the adult and take control over her. I think she felt that by cleaning me up, she was atoning for what she did to you."

"Norman, I am in love with you, and I hope you understand that what I did with Kathy was because she is my friend. I know how you feel about her, and if you tell me to end it with her I will. But I really do love you both, although in different ways, and I just want to see both of you happy."

"Wow!" was all that I could think for a while. Finally, I was able to get my thoughts together enough to ask what Penny wanted us to do. I told her that I was in love with her, and I kind of understood why she had been doing with Kathy what had already happened. But I asked her "Do you want to be with me, or do you want to be with Kathy?"

"Norman, you are so silly, I want to be with you. I am not a lesbian, and I am really only bi to the extent that my friend needed me to be. If you tell me to get rid of Kathy, I will. You are the one that I want."

"Let me think about it." I said "So long as you want to be with me, I don't care about much of anything else at the moment." And then we went into our bedroom, and I must admit, the image in my mind of Kathy eating Penny caused me to redouble my efforts at eating her pussy. We made love several times that night, and for the first time in a long time Penny spent the night with me and didn't go home.

Over the next couple of weeks, Penny ended up moving in with me. It was always such a pleasure to come home at the end of the day and find her there, waiting. God, I loved that woman. In the next few days, we ended up christening every room in the house, sometimes more than once. We were not only sexually compatible, but compatible in every other way. Just spending time with her, even if she wasn't naked and riding my dick was just pure joy.

But then I came home after a long day at work, and there was Penny, just wearing her apron again. Pleasantly surprised, I moved to engulf her in my arms and to kiss her, when she put her hand on my chest and asked to me to "Hold that thought." Then she turned and looked upstairs and said "Pet! Get down here now!"