Norse Myth Models

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
253 Followers

I've not even dared to hint about anal sex. Loke is luckier, they both know sex will go there eventually. Hell, Xander has already told him he's willing. All Loke has to do is be patient and careful. He's a big boy after all, but Xander is no wimp. I've thought about asking Freja straight out, but it seems crude. So I've decided to take Loke's advice from way back.

"If you want to test whether a girl is up for anal play, going all the way down on her is probably a good strategy." Together with the shower ploy, I hope I've a viable plan. I've fucked my girlfriend from behind several times, we both enjoy it and she plays with her clit to get more than one orgasm. I love her ample but firm bottom, and she moans when I knead her cheeks as I take her.

The last time, which is two days ago, I pull her buttocks apart to expose the naughty hole I want to possess. The moment I see the puckered rose winking at me, I come. Hard. I don't care about her not being a virgin in the conventional sense. But I'm going to be the only one to plunge my cock into Freja's hot back tunnel, and hopefully she'll let me come inside her ass. This will be a first for me too.

I've done the initial part and gotten tested. Actually, it's the easiest way to force Loke to be responsible and make sure. He swears he's been safe, and I believe him, but I'm adamant. The funny thing is Xander walks in on our argument and immediate declares he wants to get tested too. The sweet victory of seeing Loke speechless and embarrassed happens far too seldom and I relish the memory.

On the other hand I try to forget the visit to the clinic, and Loke and Xander show their worth as true friends by never mentioning it. Maybe I should have foreseen how turning up to get tested for STDs with two gay guys will automatically label me as bisexual or gay-in-denial. The doctor keeps questioning the information I've put on the papers as to my sexual habits and finally accuses me of lying about being straight. When I ask him why it matters if I'm clean as I expect, he looks down his nose at me.

"Homosexuals who pretend they're straight, are a menace in relation to HIV. They have secret liaisons and unsafe sex in desperation and they pass on STDs to their unsuspecting wives and girlfriends."

I'm appalled at the bullshit and so furious that I storm out in the waiting room where Loke and Xander sit. I drag my best friend into the consultation, and I'm sure half the clinic can hear me shouting. "Tell this arrogant prick of a doctor I'm bloody well straight and not in any fucking closet. Or going to cheat on my girlfriend with a guy."

Loke gives his best evil glare and I'm almost surprised the idiot doctor doesn't burst into flames. My friend is convincing in his fury. "I'm gay, I'm out, I'm his flat mate and best friend since we were nine. He's 100% straight, though plenty of guys have tried to prove differently. He'd better be faithful to his new girlfriend ormy boyfriend will gut him."

I get a different doctor (or maybe the head nurse) who does the blood samples and the test kits. I'm so pissed I'm not even feeling embarrassed at having a stranger touch my penis. In spite of her being female and old enough to be my mother. We leave with a number to call and codes for our test results, and my friends take me out to get drunk. When I finally tell them what the doctor said, Loke wants to go back and punch him. But at least the tests came back clean.

I've not told Freja yet and we're still using condoms. However, as we unpack in our room in the cottage, she shows me a tin foil strip with small white pills of which one third is gone. I look at her with hope and she nods. "I'm on the pill and we can forget about condoms." I hug her and confess about being tested with good results. "I know. Xander told me. Well not the outcome, but I assumed as much. I went to my own doctor the same day and got the prescription together with tests." I'm touched by her trust and it fuels my expectations.

We eat dinner together and even though we're laughing and joking, the sexual tension runs below every look, move and touch. Loke pulls me aside in the kitchen and asks me if I want to take a walk with Freja for an hour or two, or he should go with Xander. I know what he means and tell him we'll go. My girlfriend is happy to go on a sunset walk with me. "I adore Xander and Loke. They're such a cute couple. But sometimes the non-stop talking wears me out." I laugh and agree and we stroll along the beach holding hands and kissing now and then.

The cottage is quiet when we get back. The kitchen light is on, and we have a drink of water before going to bed. I'm content to make love to Freja the way we usually do, because the absence of condoms makes a huge difference. So much I come the moment I enter her wet pussy, but I stay hard and fuck her for a long time in several positions before I come again. As we lie together in the dark afterwards I tell her I love her more for every day. "I love you too Thor. I wanted you the moment I saw you sitting gloriously naked on the podium."

The next morning Xander stays in bed till late morning. I notice he's walking and sitting carefully when he does appear, but I pretend to be oblivious. Freja teases them about being distracted and unusually quiet, but I know she can see how they almost glow with love and satisfaction. After dinner Loke takes Xander to see a movie. We've not discussed this, but it's his way of giving me the opportunity he had yesterday. I intend to make the most of it.

As we're clearing up after our meal, I keep touching and kissing Freja. Nothing too blatantly sexual, just quick little kisses on the nape of her neck, her cheek, the sensual lips that I love to see wrapped around my cock. I nibble on her earlobes and caress her bare arms. I stand close enough to let my hard-on graze her lovely ass, not rubbing against her, but just letting her know how much she turns me on.

It's hot and humid, so all we're wearing are shorts and skimpy tops. Freja has her hair up in a ponytail to keep her cooler. I make most of the opportunity to lick her slightly sweaty skin and admire the graceful line of her long neck. Her breasts are the perfect size and shape in my opinion, though she sometimes complains of always having to wear a bra to support their weight. Not so much since her birthday last month, though. I'd asked Marie for advice, since she has the same assets. She gave me the name of a shop and I booked a session for Freja.

It cost me five times the money I made from the model job, but it was worth every cent. I picked her up afterwards and I tell you the kiss I got was X rated. Not to mention the sex we had, when we got home. She still likes to model the sexy and supportive bras she brought home from the shop. On occasion, she'll even keep the white lace bra on, together with the matching suspenders and stockings, as she straddles me and rides my cock. She worries it makes her look like a porn actress and I don't know whether to tell her she's right and admit I love the kinky idea. So far I've kept to the truth about her looking stunningly beautiful and utterly sexy.

I can tell she's wearing the black bra under her form fitting top. It's another of my favorites, having the most push-up function of all her bras. Not to any extreme degree but enough to display Freja's delicious attributes in wickedly provocative ways. I regularly indulge in little fantasies of kneading the double handfuls as I fuck her sweet ass from behind. I trail a finger along the hemline of her top which is only just higher than the bra. "You drive me crazy, Freja. I want you so bad." I kiss her and let my finger circle gently on her nipple. It hardens and I relish her soft moan.

By the time we're done with the washing up, we're both frisky and my suggestion of a joint shower is met with enthusiasm. I let her wash me first and she finishes her exploration of my body with her mouth on my cock. I pull her off before she can get me too excited and begin soaping her luscious curves. I make sure I end up standing behind her with my cock nestled against the crevice of her ass, kneading her tits and kissing her neck. I love the fact she's so tall we fit together perfectly.

I take an extra blob of liquid soap and slide sideways to get access to her hidden entrance. She gasps as my fingers find her anus and put pressure on the hole I want to fuck. To my surprise she yields immediately and before I know it, I have two fingers halfway into the hot channel. I twist them carefully, pull back a bit and push back in. At the same time I flex my hips so my erection moves against her buttock. The silent message is obvious and my girl is no fool.

"You... you want to take me like that, Thor?" She sounds curious rather than disgusted, a good sign.

"Yes, sweetheart, I very much want to do your naughty hole. Will you let me?"

"I... I've never done it before."

"So you're a virgin here, just like Xander was?" I keep up my gentle exploration of the outer part of her ass hole and her breath is getting heavy.

"Was? Oh, you mean...?"

"Yes. Xander gave his virginity to Loke yesterday, because they love each other. That's why they were so happy today. Will you give me the same gift?" I know by now she probably will, but I have to ask and accept her answer.

"Yes, Thor, I'll give you anything you want."

The next part is a bit soppy, with kisses and mutual declarations of love. But soon I have to get practical about what we plan to do. Freja once again shows the no-nonsense, down-to-earth attitude which is part of why I love her. She laughs when I admit to Loke being the one to do the shopping and when asked, readily confesses to being turned on by the thought of him and Xander making love.

"Not that I want to watch them or anything, but visual in my head of the erotic beauty of their male bodies together is arousing. Makes me long for your hard cock in my naughty hole even more."

Not long after this we've finished our shower and are in bed. I know I'll get her ass cherry now but I follow my original plan. I go down on her and work my way from her clit to her pussy and further. I push her legs up and apart until I finally see her tan little pucker awaiting my pleasure. It's already slick with the juices leaking from her pussy. Freja moans and rubs her clit harder as I flick the tip of my tongue against her tight back door and proceed with rimming her till she comes.

I open her further with my fingers and lube, and she comes again, as I fuck her pussy and her ass with two fingers in each hole and my mouth on her hard nipple. Finally, I turn her over and pull her hips up. She spreads her legs wantonly and arches her back, her long brown hair sweeping over her shoulder blades as she tilts her head and begs me to enter her. I've never withheld for this long, but I want her to be hungry for my cock, desperate to be fucked.

She is. I lube my cock and slide into her wet pussy for a few hard thrusts and Freja comes for the third time. Once her orgasm is over and she relaxes, I strike. Placing the head of my cock against her anus I push and she yields, letting me fill her in one slow penetration. Fuck she's hot and tight and so willing to have her ass ravished by her man. The sight of my shaft dilating the sphincter as I possess her sexy butt is awesome.

I move in and out a couple of times, until I'm sure she's ready to be fucked. Freja whimpers, as I grab her hips and pick up speed, but her hand is busy between her legs.

"Ahh Thor you're so big. It hurts, but it feels so good too. Ohh, yes, yes, more. Mmn-ahhh." It ends in a hoarse scream as the orgasm hits her. Suddenly her ring of muscles contracts around my cock, just behind the head. Fuck, it's too much, I plunge in and my spunk begins the journey from my balls. Milliseconds later I come in Freja's ass in several violent spurts.

We collapse slowly onto our sides and I manage to stay embedded in her still twitching ass hole. I'm not gonna leave Paradise until I have to. I caress her breast and whisper how much I enjoy her warm ass and how I'll love her forever.

To my surprise I stay hard and after a short break I'm ready to fuck her again. Freja voices a token protest, but admits my cock still feels wonderful in her ass. She experiments with inserting fingers in her wet pussy and I promise her a dildo next time, if she wants to be filled in both holes. The kinky idea makes her come once more and I lie flush against her backside and relish the contractions of her anus around my hard cock.

More kisses on her neck and fondling of the lovely tits, but I can't wait any longer. I withdraw, turn Freja onto her back and enter the wet back tunnel. She gasps and we look at each other while I hold myself up and fuck her hard. Hard and fast until I deposit my load in the ass I've lusted for since the day I watched my love goddess walk along the exhibition of nude drawings of Loki and Thor.

Freja fulfills every wish, fantasy and desire. In return I'm happy to indulge in any dream she has, including being her private model for various highly erotic portraits. I guess my best friend did us both a favor when he persuaded me to take on a nude model job.

TimothyM
TimothyM
253 Followers