North Shore Ass Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning back, Mrs. Morgan' wrapped a leg around Dan's calf and an arm around the back of his head, pulling him closer, her manicured nails scratching at his flesh. He kissed up her neck to the line of her jaw, across her cheeks, until their lips met in a lustful frenzy, her bright red lip gloss smearing itself between them.

"Sure you wanna do this, Mrs. Morgan?" Dan mumbled through their clamped lips.

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned back. "But not here," she whispered, pushing him away. Mrs. Morgan pushed herself away from the counter and, taking Dan by the hand, led him back through the television room, past her snoring husband, and down a long hallway that Dan knew led to the library. Upon entering the room, she clicked the heavy oak door shut and twisted a knob on the wall; lights eased on, casting a soft, faint glow across the room.

The room's beat-tin ceiling hovered twenty feet over oaken floors. Bookcases and paneling hewn from the same material lined the walls. A fully stocked bar stood at one end of the room, a full length pool table at the other. In between were a number of deep brown leather couches and chairs and dark wood tables, one of which held chess pieces dating to the late nineteenth century cast from ebony and ivory. A painting, eight feet long and four feet tall, of an English fox hunt hung above a massive stone fireplace.

Dan walked past her to one of the soft leather couches and sank into it, waiting for Mrs. Morgan to make the first move. It didn't take long. Her heels cracking against the oak floor boards, the sound deadened as she reached the Persian rug, she sauntered over to the couch and stood before him, hands on hips that were cocked to one side. "Do you remember how I like to be fucked?" Mrs. Morgan inquired, her voice low and husky.

"I remember everything, Mrs. Morgan." Dan settled further back in the couch, hands in his lap, legs slightly spread.

"Tell me. How do I like it?" Her hips swung the other way and her store-bought tits bobbed with the movement.

"You like it . . . a little rough."

"Mmm," she responded through hooded eyelids. Her elegant hands traveled up her lithe torso to her saline-filled tits, her fingers running over the tight fabric that stretched across them. "And what do young men do with these?"

"Squeeze them . . . squish them."

"And these?" she inquired, the thumb and forefinger of each hand grasping at her distended nipples.

"Pinch . . . and twist . . . and pull." Dan rubbed the palm of his hand over his thickening shaft, coaxing it along his leg.

"And bite, right?" she asked, her eyes wide with false innocence.

"Right," Dan managed to respond as Mrs. Morgan's fingers released her nipples and popped the top-most button of her blouse. She stared intently into the young man's eyes as she pulled the remaining three buttons from their holes. Sensually, she shrugged the top off her shoulders and Dan watched as it fluttered to the imported rug beneath her Prada heels.

Mrs. Morgan reached behind her and quickly released the catches of her overworked bra. The straps slipped off her shoulders, but the cups caught on her overfilled flesh; a simple shake set the bra free and it, too, fell to the rug. Dan groaned at the exposure of her massive tits, a thick teat perched at the end of each.

With both hands, Mrs. Morgan reached behind her to unzip her skirt; the movement caused her wobbling tits to thrust forward. Dan couldn't tear his eyes away from the distended nipples; they begged to be sucked and twisted and bitten. He could feel the intense heat of his cockhead smoldering against his thigh.

His eyes traveled down the impious woman's taut, tanned stomach as she released the zipper on her skirt and it fell around her ankles. Mrs. Morgan was without a thong or panties of any sort, and his eyes feasted on her bare cunt, its full lips flowering outward.

"And what about this, Dan? What do you my boy-toys do with this little treat?" she questioned, her manicured fingers gliding over the tender edges of her pussy, dipping into the crevice formed by her lips. She extracted a small amount of fluid on one finger and rubbed it over her clit, a groan escaping her slender throat and shiny lips.

"Anything . . . they want?" Dan moaned, his palm now vigorously rubbing his cock through the constricting fabric of his pants.

A broad smile crossed Mrs. Morgan's face, flashing her brilliant white teeth. "Good booooy," she rewarded. She took a step toward him, then another, and brought first one then the other leg over Dan's reclined body, straddling him with her knees on either side of his hips. "And what are you going to do to my cunt?" she whispered, placing her full lips next to his ear, breathing hot breath.

"Fuck . . . it," he managed.

She chuckled before leaning back on her haunches, her tight ass resting on Dan's knees. With her left hand on his shoulder, Mrs. Morgan prompted Dan to lie down on the couch, moving with him. She kicked a leg over his prone body so that her damp cunt hovered over his fresh face.

Bracing herself on her arms, she looked down at her body, her massive tits swaying from her torso and her flowery cunt lips hanging just inches from his nose. "But first, young man, you're going to eat it." Without waiting for a response, Mrs. Morgan dropped her bald cunt to Dan's face, the tip of his nose parting the folds and quickly becoming drenched in her juices. She leaned forward a bit, dragging her exposed clit along his nose and over his lips.

Dan's wet tongue darted out, sliding along the baby-soft flesh that bordered her well-used hole. He dipped it between her loose folds and savored the taste of her fluids as they ran across his tongue. Mrs. Morgan moaned as his strong tongue searched for and located her inflamed clit, manipulating it with small, tight circular movements.

She let her elbows relax and dropped to her forearms, burying her classically beautiful face in Dan's clothed crotch. Baring her teeth, she pulled the button of his pants from its hole, a free hand drawing the zipper down. With a fervor, her left hand snaked its way into his boxers, her cool fingers closing around the overheated shaft, drawing a guttural but muffled moan from the young man beneath her.

Mrs. Morgan wasted little time pulling the burgeoning cock from the confines of Dan's boxers and, as soon as it was free, she dropped her wet, red lips around his head, swiping her tongue across the sensitive purple flesh, eliciting another muffled groan from between her legs.

Dan arched his back, sending his cock deep into Mrs. Morgan's hot mouth, and managed to wiggle his arms free, locking them around her waist, pulling her crotch tighter to his face. His tongue assaulted the married woman's sopping cunt lips and engorged clit, nibbling at the sensitive nub. Her fluids dripped from her hole and over his face, coating his cheeks in the viscous juice.

As he continued his assault on Mrs. Morgan's spoken-for clit, she developed a rhythm of her own, her soft, full lips gliding up and down the length of Dan's shaft. She gripped the length of him in her left hand, holding his cock steady and upright as her lips clung tightly to his pink flesh, pulling it taut on the downstroke and letting it slacken on the upstroke.

Dan groaned as the back of her engagement ring caught on the veins of his cock. His long, strong fingers squeezed her ass cheeks tighter, pulling her cunt harder on to his face, crushing her engorged clit between her pelvic bone and his chin. He pulled her ass cheeks apart, his fingers inching closer to her exposed asshole.

When he sunk his tongue deep between the bald folds of her cunt, grinding his chin up against her inflamed bud, Mrs. Morgan's body jerked and her feminine cum flowed from her hole and into his mouth, nearly choking him in the musky fluid. Dan's cock slipped from her mouth as she trembled through the mini orgasm, but her left hand remained tightly fisted around his cock, tugging and pulling it.

As her breathing returned to normal, Mrs. Morgan pushed herself off the couch and to her feet. Grabbing his hand, she pulled him from the couch and led him around it to the pool table.

"You're gonna fuck me right where my husband entertains his friends, young man."

Approaching the pool table, she turned and lifted her tight little ass cheeks to the mahogany side bumper, spreading her legs wide. Her wet cunt glistened in the dim light cast by the table lamps near the couch, beckoning Dan to move between her legs. As he did, Mrs. Morgan wrapped the fingers of her left hand around his bobbing shaft, stroking it smoothly, feeling the heat of his cockhead burn into her palm.

When she pulled him closer, placing the head of his cock at the slick opening of her cunt, Dan took the initiative and slid his length into her in one push, parting her soft cunt lips and taking her breath away. "Yeah," she hissed as the young man pulled out and rammed his cock back into her to the hilt. "That's the way . . . I like it."

When Dan drove into her cunt again, the force of his push slid her ass off the side bumper onto the playing surface, leaving a trail of cunt juice along the bumper. Mrs. Morgan placed her arms behind her, leaning back and bracing herself on widespread hands, her augmented tits jiggling on her tan chest.

Dan withdrew again. "How do you want it, Mrs. Morgan?" he inquired, just the tip of his cock remaining inside the older woman's cunt.

"Hard," she responded, her baby blue eyes, alight with lust, locked on his.

Grabbing on the side rail, Dan shoved his cock back into her yielding shaved cunt. Mrs. Morgan's eyes eased closed, a grunt escaped her slender throat, and the fake tits her husband paid for again wobbled atop her torso, mimicking Jell-o scooped from a bowl. "Like that?" Dan taunted, withdrawing again.

"Harder," she hissed, her bright eyes snapping open and burning into him.

Dan again slammed into the married woman but this time kept his cock buried in her, trapping her burning clit between their bodies. A mewling sound emanated from somewhere in her throat. "Rough enough?"

Mrs. Morgan's eyes fluttered open and a smile flitted across her sensuous mouth. "Faster, boy-toy," she demanded.

Easing the pressure on her inflamed clit, Dan withdrew until just the head of his cock remained ensconced between her slick folds, and then brutally pounded his cock back into her. He held it there only momentarily – to squash her trembling clit between their respective pelvic bones – before withdrawing and ramming back into her.

The force of Dan's thrusts, despite Mrs. Morgan bracing herself, started to slide her across the felt of the pool table. It bunched up behind her, threatening to rip. Not wanting his cock to slip from the smoldering depths of her cunt, he climbed on the pool table after her.

Mrs. Morgan rotated around so that she was lying length-wise along the table, her legs still spread lewdly, Dan's cock still buried in her cheating hole. Rising up above her, he let the full weight of his body fall, forcing his thick cock deep into her cunt, almost knocking the wind out of her.

Her legs pushed up on his thighs, her small, heel-clad feet bobbing behind him, Dan jackhammered into Mrs. Morgan's little body, forcing grunts from her lungs and throat. He leaned into her further and dropped his face toward one of her fake tits, sucking the nipple and a good amount of the flesh surrounding it into his hungry mouth, gently washing his tongue across the inflamed nipple.

Releasing it, he skipped the gentle licking of her other tit, instead trapping the nipple between his teeth and sucking hard. Burying his thick shaft in her, grinding her clit against their bodies, Dan scraped his teeth across the sensitive flesh of her throbbing nipple. "Rough enough now?" he taunted after spitting the nipple from his mouth.

"Fuck yeah," Mrs. Morgan groaned, her lithe tanned arms stretched above her head, her back arched forcing her titflesh toward the beat-tin ceiling. She thrust her hips at the invading cock, begging through action to be fucked harder, faster.

Dan returned his attention to the first nipple, at first gently licking it but then taking it between his teeth. Mrs. Morgan bucked as he increased the pressure on the tender flesh, compressing the nipple between his teeth, his cock burying itself repeatedly in her soaking cunt, crushing her clit between them.

Her body trembled at the abuse levied by the young man, the kid who was her son's best friend. An orgasm upon her, her legs shook and a heel from one of her feet slipped off and fell to the pool table before clattering to the floor. She pulled Dan's face tighter against her gigantic tits, her manicured nails scraping across his scalp, gripping his hair.

"Oh, gawd . . . I'm cumming," she moaned, her athletic little body shuddering as her cunt tightened around the young man's cock. "Harder . . . bite me harder!" Dan's teeth pinched at her sore nipple. "Aaaaawwwww!"

Mrs. Morgan rocketed through an orgasm, sweat pouring from her forehead and down her cheeks. Beneath her, the felt of the pool table was stained with her perspiration. She wished for a mirror on the ceiling right now. She wanted to see herself. She wanted to see her long blonde hair spread across the deep green fabric covering her husband's pool table. She wanted to see her lithe legs spread wide, her little manicured feet bobbing up and down, her heels banging into the young man's ass.

She wanted to see her elegant fingers clinging to the back of her boy-toy's head, pulling his face into the saline-filled tits that her husband had paid for. She wanted to see her son's best friend's tight ass pistoning up and down, knowing that on the other side of him, a thick, veiny cock was stretching her slutty cunt. She wanted to witness her own depravity, her own immorality, firsthand.

These thoughts somehow coursed through her brain as the orgasm quivered through her cunt, tingled in her nipples, and fired through various synapses in her brain. Mrs. Morgan was pulled from her reverie as the convulsing of her body slowed and Dan pulled his face from her massive tits and his cock from her sloppy hole.

Momentarily, her baby blue eyes eased open to the sight of Dan's cock just inches from her shiny red lips. He was standing over her awkwardly due to the presence of the light above the pool table, and was bending at the knees, his thick cock slowly descending toward her full lips, her own cunt juice dripping from the shiny head to land on her elegant chin.

She remained still, her eyes fixated on the shaft as the head disappeared from her view and brushed against her lips. Her lips parted almost involuntarily, and Dan dropped his hips a few inches as his shaft slipped into her warm, wet mouth, her lips closing tightly around him. "Feel better, Mrs. Morgan?" she heard from above her. With her mouth full, her lips stretched, she could only nod her head.

Dan raised himself up again, his cock popping from Mrs. Morgan's mouth, a red stain from her lipstick encircling his shaft just short of his pubic hair. He knelt and straddled her, resting his muscular ass on her taut stomach, his thick cock bobbing before him and right above her firm tits.

"Time for me to feel better then." He leaned forward so that his cock fell between Mrs. Morgan's over-inflated titflesh, the head buried right in the center of her cleavage. "Wrap those things around my cock, Mrs. Morgan," he commanded.

Mrs. Morgan's hands went to the sides of her tits and bunched the gelatinous flesh up around the thick pink shaft with the shiny purple head. Dan pushed forward, groaning as his flesh caught on hers and pulled back, causing his cockhead to shine even brighter, but his cock slipped up and out of the warm tunnel.

Mrs. Morgan slipped her hands up the steep sides of her tits and shoved them together, her fingers interlacing. Dan again drove forward and his cock remained firmly trapped between the married woman's enlarged tits. The perspiration slicked across her chest and her cunt juice dripping from his cock maintained an adequate amount of lubrication as he thrust into her makeshift fuck hole a few times.

Dan then looked down at Mrs. Morgan's chest to see his cock trapped there, and groaned out loud, his eyes screwing shut to block out the image that could coax the cum from his balls in a matter of seconds. Mrs. Morgan's saline-injected tits were crushed around and folded over the length of his shaft. Her thick, distended nipples poke out from between her long elegant fingers. Hovering not an inch above his thick, shiny cock were her French-manicured nails and absurdly large diamond ring, glittering in his eye.

Even after closing his eyes, Dan could not will the image away. He slowly slid his cock between the plastic orbs, shuddering each time his cockflesh was pulled taut by the friction between them.

"Open your eyes," he heard in a faint voice. He opened them and stared into Mrs. Morgan's beautiful face. Her eyes were aglow with lust and showed a sparkle of amusement. Her full red lips parted and her wet, pink tongue swept across them before she spoke again. "Not at my face, boy-toy," she added, dipping her chin toward her chest.

Reluctantly, Dan's eyes followed her lead and were again assaulted with the image of his cock trapped between her huge tits, her manicured hands and engagement ring floating above his shaft.

"I love your thick, young cock between my tits," she whispered in a gentle voice.

Dan slid the length of shaft up through her cleavage, his hairy balls smooshing against the underside of her mountainous tits.

Still softly, still warmly, she continued, "I love having young men between the tits my husband bought for me."

Groaning, he again pushed his thick shaft through the slick tunnel created by the firm mounds, the head of his cock bumping against the soft underside of her jaw.

"Know what I like best, though?" she taunted, smiling through her baby blue eyes.

"Ugh-uhn," he managed, shaking his head, driving his cock into her cleavage, her breastbone stimulating the underside of his veiny cock.

"I like having . . . Steve's best friend's cock . . . cumming all over . . . my face . . . and my tits."

Dan's eyes nearly rolled up into his head as Mrs. Morgan released her grip on her tits. She wrapped her left hand around his trembling shaft and tugged gently but firmly. "Keep 'em open, boy-toy," she commanded, a wicked smile appearing on her lips.

Dan's eyes focused on his cock, this time trapped in the fist of his best friend's mom, her engagement ring staring him in the face.

"Watch as I stroke you, Dan . . . I know what you're looking at." Mrs. Morgan picked up the pace, her hand shucking back and forth over the length of his shaft. "I know you like having my hand wrapped around you . . . my diamond ring screaming at you."

She lifted her head and spit on his shaft, adding lubrication to her efforts. "Cum, boy-toy," she commanded, her hand almost a blur on the thick, young cock. "Cum on my married face!" Dan could take no more and his eyes slammed shut and he threw his head back. "Cum on my plastic tits, Dan . . . Cum on the tits Mr. Morgan paid for!"

Dan shoved his cock into Mrs. Morgan's fist and held it there. She gripped tightly at the base of his shaft, her thumb pulsing against the underside of his cock. She held him so his cockhead was lined up with her cleavage, chin, mouth and nose. In short, staccato strokes, she pulled on him and felt him jerk. She stared intently at the head of his cock, watched as it turned various shades of purple, went from dull to shiny to polished.

Suddenly, the tip opened. At first, a thick drop of white, viscous fluid spilled forth, splashing on her torso. But when Mrs. Morgan pushed against the base of Dan's cock and squeezed the underside of the shaft near the root, a thick stream of cum shot from the tip and landed rope-like across her nose, lips and chin. "Oh, fuck," Dan groaned, shoving his cock deeper into her tightly gripping fist.