North Shore Coke Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she moaned, shivering as the kid ran the tips of his finger along her waist line, goose bumps appearing on arms bronzed in the Florida sun the week before.

"Reminds you that you nothin' but a cheatin' little coke whore, huh?" he goaded her as he brutally yanked the front of her pants open and shoved them down her shapely thighs.

"Oh, gawd." Mrs. Morgan wiggled her hips sensuously, coaxing her pants further down her thighs. In a practiced move, she kicked first one and then the other heel from her manicured feet; the blood rushing through her ears drowned out the sound as they banged against the vintage oven.

"Reminds you that you shouldn't be here, doesn't it?" he continued, reaching over her shoulder to retrieve a kitchen knife from the counter.

Mrs. Morgan shivered when the cool blade contacted her hot flesh. Slowly, expertly it seemed, he maneuvered the blade beneath the rear strap of her strained bra and sliced through the silk fabric with ease before shoving it off her shoulders.

With his right hand, the kid stretched the silk of her thong and with his left, slid the blade beneath it. With a quick flick of his wrist, the ruined garment floated to the floor, leaving the married woman without clothing, bare to the lecherous eyes of her cocaine connection.

He tossed the knife back on the counter and whacked her right ass cheek with the open, calloused palm of his hand. "Turn around, Mrs. Morgan. I want you on your knees."

Donna pushed herself off the refrigerator and turned, ready to fall to her soft knees, but the young man caught her bouncing breasts in his palms, sliding them up and over the jutting mounds. He captured her protruding nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and squeezed, pinched. He then tugged the turgid buds downward, guiding her to her knees.

While he pulled the sweat-stained tee-shirt over his head, Donna's bright red nails found the button of his jeans and pulled it loose. She carefully, so as not to break a nail, pulled his zipper down and then tugged at the denim, forcing it over his trim waist and muscular thighs. The thick but not overly long tube sprang from the confines of his pants, bobbing before her pretty face as she dragged the material down his legs.

The kid stepped from his pooled jeans and kicked them out of the way. He then moved closer to the unfaithful woman that eagerly awaited the introduction of his thick cock to her warm mouth.

He put the palm of one hand on her smooth forehead and her bright blue eyes rolled up to look at him. Gently, he moved the back of her head against the refrigerator door and shuffled forward, the bright purple tip of his cock poised at her crimson-smeared lips.

"Open," he commanded.

Donna's sensuous lips parted and her jaw dropped. Her wet, pink tongue slid over her bottom teeth as her gaze remained fixed on the black kid standing above her. He leaned against the refrigerator, resting the head of his cock on her outstretched tongue.

Moving his hips forward, the head slid along her silky tongue and past her wide-stretched lips. Her upper lip grazed along the top edge of the thick shaft, leaving an red-lipstick streak as the cock invaded her mouth. Donna opened her jaw further to accommodate the kid and he pushed in further.

He stopped when the head of his cock bumped against the back of her throat. Her jaw still cranked open, she gagged slightly and he pulled back a little.

"Close."

Donna relaxed her jaw. Her full, shiny red lips closed around the thick shaft, molding themselves to it. Her silky tongue remained below the shaft, pressing it against the roof of her mouth.

The young man pushed forward again until he felt the head slid against the back of her throat. He paused, but only momentarily, before pushing in further. Her tightly gripping lips pulled his foreskin back, eliciting a groan from deep in his throat.

Beneath him, Donna tried but failed to control her gag reflex. Her slender throat constricted, attempting to prevent the entry of the black kid's veiny shaft. He put a hand on the top of her head, ensnaring his thick fingers in her golden tresses, holding her steady, and again pushed forward.

Donna's throat resisted him at first and he pushed harder, rewarded when she relaxed. An inch or two of his shaft slid past her tonsils and into her throat, but she immediately gagged again, the muscles contracting around the head of his cock.

"Oh, shit," he groaned. "Feels so . . . fuckin' . . . nice."

The kid pulled back and the lock of her lips around his shaft relaxed. She sucked in air as she fought the gag reflex. Saliva had collected in the well of her jaw and spilled over her stretched, crimson lips and down her chin before the young man pushed the length of his cock back into her mouth, back into her throat.

Her long, blonde hair still wrapped around the kid's fist, Donna raised her manicured hands to his thighs, attempting to control the depth of his penetration, but she was a small woman. He was not a small man.

He yanked hard on her head and her eyes, tearing from the gagging, floated up to his, pleading for him to be gentle.

"You said rough, Mrs. Morgan."

Without waiting for a response, the young man quickly plowed his cock back into her throat, her shiny lips stretched taut around his shaft.

"Yyeeaahh," he hissed.

When he pulled back out, Donna's full lips again relaxed and her collected spit poured from her mouth. It dripped from her chin to her heaving chest, coating her surgically enhanced breasts, leaving them slick and shiny. It collected at her nipples before falling to her thighs, oozing to the floor.

The young man reached to his left toward the countertop and into Donna's purse. He dug around until he found the vial of cocaine he had sold her at Frank's Tavern. He pulled it from the purse and jerked his hips, savagely sending the length of his thick, veiny cock into Donna's throat.

She gagged violently and he pulled back. Saliva cascaded from her pretty, sucking mouth, coating his shaft and dripping from his balls, from her chin, to fall to her heaving tits.

The drug dealer turned the vial upside down, Donna's tearing eyes watching his every move. He twisted the dispenser, then twisted it again, filling the chamber with blow. The head of his cock still buried in the adulterous woman's wet mouth, he put the vial to her left nostril, using one of his free fingers to close the right one.

Donna snorted hard and her eyes eased shut. "Mmmm," vibrated through the kid's shaft.

"Feel good, Mrs. Morgan . . . my little coke whore?"

She didn't respond, but instead slid her slender, manicured fingers around his hips to his ass cheeks. She cracked her jaw wide and dug her long nails into his flesh, pulling his cock into her. She gagged slightly as the thick shaft passed her tonsils but kept pulling, her esophagus relaxing, allowing the bloated cock head to enter.

She then swallowed, the muscles of her throat convulsing around the black shaft.

"Uuuggghhh," she heard the young man moan above her.

He pulled his hips back, dragging his cock along her silky tongue. Pre-cum leaked from its tip and soaked into her taste buds.

"Mmmmm," she moaned again.

The young man withdrew his fat cock from her mouth completely and Donna hunched forward, waiting for him to feed it back to her. Instead, he grabbed the shaft at the base and lifted. He then let it fall, where it made an audible slap against her forehead.

The shiny, deep purple mushroom head rested there for a moment, pre-cum oozing from the tip and collecting on Donna's forehead. When the young man tilted his hips forward, the cockhead dragged down the bridge of her nose, leaving a trail of pre-cum. He grabbed at the base again, leaned slightly away from her, and slapped the head of his cock against her crimson lips. They parted, attempting to capture the bloated and overheated bulb, but the young man stepped back from her.

He bent from his waist, his hands beneath her armpits, and lifted the corrupt wife and mother to her feet. Wordlessly, he guided her a few feet to the battered kitchen table and turned her against it, lifting her ass cheeks up on to it.

"Brace yourself, bitch. I'm gonna pound the crap outta your filthy, cheatin' cunt."

Following the young man's direction, Donna slid her lithe arms behind her, spreading her palms on the cheap tabletop, bracing herself.

Before her, the kid stepped between her tanned, widespread legs, the length of his thick shaft bobbing before him. Pre-cum leaked from the tip of his cock. As he stepped closer, the bulbous head hovering over Donna's inflamed cunt lips, a droplet of the fluid fell from the head and splattered on the creamy flesh just above her exposed clit.

"Want it, Mrs. Morgan?" he asked with a sneer, reaching out and grasping one of her throbbing nipples between his thumb and forefinger, twisting it savagely.

"Uuhhgg, yeah!" she grunted.

The young man leaned back and buckled his knees ever so slightly, dragging the head of his cock along the furrow of her shiny, bald cunt lips. Slowly, he pushed his hips forward, watching as his oversized purple cockhead parted the adulterous slut's silky lips. He stopped just as they threatened to swallow the mushroom-shaped tip.

"Sure?" he sought to confirm, the fingers of his free hand latching onto her other meaty nipple, not twisting, put pinching brutally. The darkened flesh flared red, goose bumps appearing across the areola.

"Please," she whimpered. Her eyes were screwed shut, her voice barely audible.

"Open your eyes," he commanded, flicking his hips at her, his fat cock beginning to shove her cunt walls aside. When she failed to abide, he stopped and withdrew, leaving just the very tip of his cockhead ensconced in her overheated hole.

He tugged violently on Donna's turgid nipples, distorting the saline-filled titflesh. "Open your eyes, cunt!" he hissed.

The command wasn't needed. Pain shot through her when the kid yanked her store-bought tits and her eyelids flew open, revealing her lust-drenched baby blue orbs.

"Good girl," he allowed, a condescending smile crossing his features, his large, strong hands closing on her pliant hips. "Good little wifey. Now watch as your little . . . married . . . cunt" – he bit hard on the word – "gets violated . . . by this . . . fat . . . cock!"

Donna's eyes barely shifted from his face to their joinder before the young man shoved his entire length into her dripping hole.

Her head snapped back, her blonde locks whipping, and her stomach rumbled and twisted and heaved. "Uuuugggghhhh!" she screamed, her engorged nipples still trapped between the kid's thick, dark fingers.

Just as quickly, he withdrew, his cock shiny again and dripping in her vaginal fluid.

Donna shuffled her hands closer to herself, trying to brace herself better for the next onslaught. Before she was stable, he slammed his meaty shaft into her again, causing her elbows to give out. She collapsed onto the plastic table top, her enormous tits rolling around her slim torso.

"That how you like it, Mrs. Morgan?" he inquired needlessly.

"Unh-uh," she groaned, twisting her hips against the table as the young man withdrew again. Her dainty feet lifted and she wrapped her legs, bent at the knees, around his muscular ass.

When he felt her soft heels bump into her firm ass cheeks, the young man forcefully hammered his cock back into the cheating hole. He held himself there, grinding his pubic bone against her exposed and blood-engorged clit.

"Your nasty little hole . . . is going to be gaping . . . when I'm done with you," he taunted through panted breath. "That what you want?"

Donna's eyes eased open and burned into the black kid hunched over her. She matched his hip movements, adding to the already intense pressure at her inflamed clit, and nodded her head. Her left hand, limp at her side, floated to her tits, lightly pinching and twisting first one and then the other hardened nipple between her fire-engine-red nails.

Above her, the young man watched her wanton display. His eyes focused on the fingers toying with her inflated titflesh and inflamed nipple and he withdrew his cock slowly, leaving just the tip buried in her.

"Slam it in," she mouthed, the tips of her manicured nails biting into the abused nipple. The obscene diamond of her engagement ring gleamed in the harsh light of the kitchen.

The kid's lips curled into an evil smirk. He flicked his hips several times, fucking the unfaithful woman with just his cockhead.

"Slam it in me!" she screamed, spittle flying from her soft, pink lips. She twisted her left nipple hard, distorting the surrounding flesh. The pleasure was exquisite, the pain excruciating.

But instead of crashing his hips against her pelvic bone, the kid pulled back. The head of his cock popped free, leaving behind a cavernous hole, its surrounding lips shiny and slick with her free-flowing cunt juice. She whimpered at the empty feeling, the soft heels of her small feet digging into his ass cheeks, attempting to pull his punishing shaft back into her yielding cunt.

He held firm, his cunt-juice-soaked shaft bobbing lightly at her stretched-out opening, swiping along her burning clit. Slowly, he reached out, gently pulling her pinching and twisting fingers from her ravaged nipple. He pulled her elegant hand toward him, manicured fingers pointing his way.

He held her hand in the palm of one hand, and with the fingers of the other, lightly gripped her engagement ring and wedding band, wiggling them. After a few twists, they slipped over her second knuckle, and then easily over her first. He held them in the palm of his hand.

"What . . . what are you doing?" she panted.

The kid's lecherous sneer remained.

He released her hand and his dark, thick fingers lifted the heavy platinum-and-diamond pieces from his other palm. He turned them around and around, noting the workmanship. His eyes then floated up to Donna's questioning face.

"You're a little cheating cunt, aren't you?" he asked. It was actually a question. He wanted an answer.

Donna merely nodded her head affirmatively.

"Taking strange cock into your nasty, stretched-out cunt, Mrs. Morgan?"

She lifted herself onto her elbows, her massive tits thrust forward, reddened nipples acting as beacons. She nodded her head again, her blond tresses whispering across her tanned shoulders.

"Then let's do this right."

Donna watched as the black kid – her drug dealer – set the engagement ring on the table next to her sweaty hip and placed the pave-encrusted wedding band against the tip of his cock. His cockhead was too broad to actually slip the small ring onto it, so he held it there. His eyes found hers – clouded with lust, for she knew what he was about to do – and he raised an eyebrow, inviting her objection.

None came.

Instead, her pink tongue darted from between her soft lips, wetting them in her saliva. She mouthed, "Fuck me," and nodded her head again.

Above her, the young man, his thick fingers still holding her wedding band against his mushroom head, leaned into her. She felt the cool metal and mineral and searing flesh of his cockhead against her sopping cunt lips. It was an odd sensation.

He removed his fingers and wiggled his hips a little. Her hairless lips parted, spreading over the dark purple head. The facets of the pave diamonds scraped lightly against the tender flesh of her labia.

"Fuck me," she whispered, her smoldering, lust-filled eyes locked on his.

He pushed forward slightly and her battered cunt lips completely swallowed his bloated cockhead. He stopped and then pulled back, felt the ring separate from the tip of cock. He pulled back a little more and knew that Donna's wedding band was now buried in her wickedly depraved cunt.

"Fuck me," she commanded, louder this time. Her nipples throbbed and she closed her thumbs and forefingers around them, pinching again, tugging at the engorged teats, pulling them away from her slim torso and ballooned tits.

The kid pushed his fat shaft back into her. His sensitive head bumped into the wedding band, the platinum and diamonds no longer cool. He pushed further, shoving the band further into her sloppy cunt, until his shaft was half buried in her. He then withdrew.

"Goddammit! Fuck me, you asshole! Fuck me!!!" she wailed.

The words had barely slipped from Donna's full, moistened lips when the young man jerked his hips forward and stuffed the entire length of his shaft in her overheated, saturated cunt.

"Ooooohhhhh, gggggaaaaawwwwwddddd!!!" she rumbled, her lithe torso twisting atop the table, trying to dislodge the thick shaft from her violated cunt while at the same time trying to pull it deeper within her.

Her vaginal walls strained at the sudden intrusion, twitched and convulsed as the small diamonds embedded in her wedding band scraped along the sensitive flesh. Her bright red nails dug into her swollen nipples, pinching and twisting and pulling and tugging. The hue of her abused teats soon matched the shade of her manicured nails.

The black kid pulled his cock from her sloppy folds, paused for a moment, and then crashed back into her. He felt her slick cunt walls contract around his battering shaft but didn't pause to enjoy it.

Instead, he began jackhammering the wealthy housewife. The kitchen table squeaked and groaned as it scooted across the floor at each thrust into her unfaithful hole. Her bright red nails nearly lost their death grip on her inflamed nipples as the surgically enhanced titflesh rolled and wobbled and jiggled atop her rib cage.

"How you like it now, slut?" he hissed at her, his cock brutally pounding into her. He bent at the waist, nudged one of her elegant hands aside with his nose, and trapped a tender nipple between his sucking lips.

"Oohh, fuck," she groaned, her back arched, shoving her inflated tits against him, trying to shove more of the oversized globe into his mouth. "So . . . fuckin' . . . good."

The adulterous woman, cocaine still flowing through her veins, lifted her tanned, lithe legs higher, crossing her ankles and squeezing them around the young man's waist, encouraging him to penetrate her deeper, harder.

"You like . . . havin' . . . this young . . . thick . . . cock . . . in you . . . Mrs. Morgan?" he breathed, sweat rolling down his cheeks and dripping to Donna's chest, lending a silky sheen to her wobbling, overblown tits.

"Yyeeaahh," she grunted as his teeth lightly bit down on her nipple, his tongue swirling around the aching bud, coating it with saliva, soothing it.

"Like that . . . wedding . . . band . . . shoved . . . in there?"

"Mm-hm," she managed.

"Make your . . . husband . . . proud . . . huh?"

"Aaaggghhh."

The groan came from deep in her throat, sending vibrations though her diaphragm. Her legs constricted around the young black kid's waist, holding him tight. He ground his pubic bone against her highly agitated clit again and her body went rigid for a moment.

Then she bucked once, mashing her fiery clit between their respective pelvic bones.

She released and her hips jerked in staccato bursts against him, sending her exposed clit crashing against him.

The muscles of her cunt then went slack. But only for a moment. Then they tightened around the invading, abusive shaft, contracting in pulses, attempting to suck the cum from deep in his swinging balls.

"Uuuggghhh . . . cumming . . . cumming," she moaned. Her eyes were screwed shut, her head lolling back and forth on the tabletop.

Her lithe body shook and quivered and quaked. In the black kid's mouth, her nipple throbbed against his tongue, its heat evident as he clamped down on it, biting into her raw and tender flesh. Her lithe legs, still perched on his back, silky heels digging into her firm ass cheeks, trembled.