North Shore Santa Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted her pelvis a little and Dan's free hand slipped between her damp thighs. He lifted his head and swiped his tongue over her swollen clit as one finger, then another, forced their way past her full labia.

"Gooood booooy," she cooed, luxuriating in the dual sensations of her cuntal walls being stretched and his smooth tongue easing itself over her inflamed clit.

As a third finger slithered into her depths, Dan abruptly sucked the protruding bud between his teeth and held it there, his tongue roughly flicking it back and forth.

Mrs. Morgan, balanced precariously as she was on the back of the couch, nearly fell.

"Oh, fuck," she screamed, her body tensing as Dan eased a fourth finger into her overused cunt. "Ooohhh ffuucckkk!!!!"

The elbow of the arm bracing her buckled and the depraved woman fell backward along the back of the couch, her elegant hands flying to her heaving chest, her long, slender fingers tweaking her pulsing nipples through the cheap fabric.

Dan continued the brutal assault on the unfaithful woman's tender clit while he flexed the four fingers buried in her convulsing cunt. He jammed his face against her pubic bone, his teeth nibbling at the base of her clit while his tongue beat against the pulsing bud.

"Aaaggghhhh," she wailed, long, manicured nails clawing at the babydoll, trying to free her aching nipples from the thin material.

Dan let his wrist drop, forcing his fingers down, stretching her labia wide, while his fingers spread deep in her sodden hole, the soft walls of her cunt yielding to the pressure.

Mrs. Morgan's lithe body convulsed once then tensed. "Uuuuugggggghhhhh!!!!!" she moaned.

Dan felt her cuntal walls contract around his fingers as a massive orgasm washed over her forty-seven-year-old body. She bucked her hips into his face, crushing his nose against her distended clit, bringing tears to his eyes.

Her luscious body quivered and shook as Dan eased the pressure on her clit and her fingers relaxed, releasing their death grip on the faux fur neckline of the babydoll.

"Holy shit," she breathed, leaning to her left so that she rolled back to the couch. Catching her breath, Mrs. Morgan scooted her ass into the corner of the couch and spread her legs slightly, a manicured finger drifting down between her legs to soothe her pulsing clit.

Dan too sat back on the couch and wiped Mrs. Morgan's cunt juice from his face with the back of his hand. He then pulled his shirt over his head and lifted his ass from the cushion, sliding his shorts down over his muscular thighs. "My turn, Mrs. Morgan."

"Yeah, right," she whispered, pushing herself off the couch.

Dan's face clouded over in confusion as he watched the degenerate woman perch herself atop his coffee table. She leaned toward him and pushed him back into the couch, lifting her dainty feet to either side of his knees.

"Just sit back and relax," she ordered.

She leaned back, bracing herself with her right arm and gathered the babydoll up around her waist with her free hand. The thong still pulled to the side, her bald cunt shone in the faint light of the room, her abused labia now loosened and red and puffy. Gently, she eased the thong back in place. She chuckled at his expression.

"What? You want some of this?" she teased him, three manicured fingers slightly tapping her clit through the thong.

Dan's voice caught so he simply nodded his head.

"Oh yeah? Well, what are you going to do to get it?"

His brow furrowed.

"You don't think I just give this up for free, do you?" she taunted.

A bemused expression crossed his face and he swallowed. "Uh, yeah, that's exactly. . . ."

Before Dan could finish his sentence, Mrs. Morgan leaned forward and slapped him lightly on the cheek. She pointed a manicured finger in his face scoldingly. "Not for free. I always get something."

"Uh . . . well . . . what do you want?"

Satisfied, Mrs. Morgan leaned back again. "Grab the bottle from my purse," she ordered him, her fingers tracing circles against her taut stomach, easing toward her bulginig breasts. Dan leaned over, felt around the big bag, and pulled a bottle of KY Warming Fluid from it. He showed it to her.

"I wanna see you stroke it," she announced. "Stroke it for me."

Dan was nonplussed. "I don't wanna stroke it. I want YOU to stroke it."

Mrs. Morgan dropped her feet from the edge of the couch and leaned forward, elbows on her knees. Her store-bought tits squeezed together to form a deep cleavage, almost falling from the babydoll, and she put a slender finger in his face again.

"I don't CARE what you want! This isn't about YOU! It's about ME! Now, stroke it!"

Dan fumbled with the top and, releasing it, poured a few drops along the length of his shaft.

"More."

"Huh?"

"What are you, deaf? I said, MORE!"

Dan followed the hedonistic woman's direction and liberally coated the length of his meaty shaft with the lubrication. His strong fingers then closed around the shiny, dripping cock, gently easing up and down the length, forcing the veins to pop.

Mrs. Morgan leaned back again and ran bright red manicured nails across the silky thong covering her well-used cunt. She shivered as a sharp nail scraped across her clit. "Gooood boy," she rewarded him, her bright blue eyes locked on his pulsing shaft as he stroked it.

The pads of her fingers rubbed harder against her clit, their speed increasing, and a dark patch began to spread across the fabric.

"Show me how hard it gets, young man," she whispered, her world nothing now except for the thick tower of young cock glistening before her. "That's it."

Her hips bucked as the pressure of her fingers increased. She slid a manicured nail down the furrow of her hole, pushing the fabric into the folds of her cunt, and she gasped at the unnatural intrusion.

"Faster," she ordered, her voice cracking.

Dan increased the speed of his fist and it flew up and down his shaft, working the lubrication into the overheated flesh.

"Yeah," she moaned before ripping the thong to the left, bearing her glistening bald cunt to his leering eyes. The soft tips of her fingers now slid directly across her fiery clit and she shuddered, her eyes hooded with animal lust, but the fabric slid back. Frustrated, she gathered it in her fist and ripped the thong from her thighs, leaving it hanging around a trembling knee.

Dan groaned at her wanton display, his fist almost a blur as it sped up and down his shaft. Pre-cum bubbled up from the tip of his cock and slid down its length, adding to the lubrication. "Pull your tits out," he mumbled.

Mrs. Morgan jerked as she slid two long fingers into her dripping hole. "Shut . . . up!" she groaned.

Abruptly, she sat up, her fingers still plunging her cunt. With her free hand, she pulled the strand of pearls up and over her head. She laid them gently across the tops of her heaving tits and leaned back again. The strand slowly slid down the slick fabric covering her taut stomach, the clinking of the pearls like a slinky as they rolled slowly downward.

"Oh fuck," Dan moaned. His wrist was getting tired, his flesh dry and overheated. He reached for the bottle of lubrication and then changed the angle of his stroking.

Mrs. Morgan pulled her fingers from her depths, now wet and shiny with her own fluids. Her thumb hooked the strand of pearls and pulled it downward, toward her dripping hole. She pushed two or three pearls from the strand into her gaping wetness.

Dan whimpered at the debauchery that was Mrs. Morgan.

She continued to push the pearls into her until half the strand had disappeared. What remained inadvertently slid off her bare pelvis and hung from her cunt, just barely touching the floor between them.

Dan's hand relaxed around his cock and he leaned forward, intent on assisting Mrs. Morgan in her wickedness.

But she pushed him away, back into the couch. "Keep . . . stroking . . . pervert."

Dan resumed his assault, his fist tighter now around his shaft. Before him, Mrs. Morgan's slender fingers gathered a few more pearls and eased them between her loosened labia. She pulled a few more up, the clanking of the gems the only sound he heard over his labored breathing.

As she pushed the last of the pearls into her nasty cunt, her fingers danced across the inflamed bud of her clit, the bright red nails and grotesquely large diamond a blur as she brought herself close to orgasm.

Dan's body trembled against the cushions of the couch, pre-cum flowing liberally from the tip of his dripping shaft. His eyes floated up from Mrs. Morgan's hairless cunt, over the bright red babydoll, to her angelic face now with a sheen of sweat shining across her forehead and flushed cheeks.

"What . . . what are you . . . doing?" Dan intoned, his voice just above a whisper.

She smiled at him, bright white teeth gleaming over glossy red lips. Her eyes were alive with lust and she shifted her hips a little, three fingers dipping into her hot cunt, pushing the strand deeper.

"Giving you . . . your Christmas . . . present," she moaned, her hips twitching as her fingers retreated, grazing across her fattened clit.

Dan shuddered but his brow furrowed.

She crooked a finger at him, finally beckoning him off the couch.

He pushed himself forward, almost going to his knees, but Mrs. Morgan's long fingers closed around his bicep, pulling him over her. He stood, bent at the waist.

"Come closer," she whispered, lecherousness evident in her tone and her sparkling blue orbs. "I have something I want to tell you."

Dan bent further, bringing his face close to hers. She put her hands on his cheeks and kissed him gently, her soft lips so lustful against his.

"On your knees," she ordered him. "Between my legs."

Dan went to his knees, his cock bobbing above the hot wet flesh of her pelvis.

Reaching between them, her fingers closed around the young, hot flesh of his cock. She tugged gently while whispering into his ear. "I want you to FUCK me."

Dan shivered as her hot breath caressed his inner ear.

She positioned the head of his cock against her clit and released it, her soft hand sliding around his strong hip to his ass. She pulled the young man against her, causing the oily cockhead to slide up her clit, his heavy balls slapping against her cunt lips, and then released him, the shaft sliding back down the furrow of her cunt.

"Know what I celebrated two weeks ago?" she asked, her voice soft, her eyes amused.

Trembling, Dan just shook his head.

"My anniversary," she announced, her voice still low. Her elegant fingers gripped his hip, pushed him away slightly to allow his cockhead to drag across her clit and down the channel of her cunt. She left it to rest there.

"Do you want to know what Mr. Morgan bought me?"

"Oh, gawd," Dan moaned, his eyes screwed shut, anxious to bury his cock in his best friend's mom. "I don't . . . I don't care . . . just wanna . . . fuck you."

Mrs. Morgan ignored him. She slid both hands along his hips to his ass cheeks. She flexed her fingers, the bright red nails digging into the firm flesh.

Dan's eyes eased open and a wicked smile formed on Mrs. Morgan's features. Slight crow's feet appeared at the corners of her sensuous mouth. She lifted her legs high, higher, and Dan's cockhead burrowed itself into the sopping folds of her cunt.

"PEARLS!" she nearly screamed, at the same time yanking the young man's hips into her, impaling her cheating cunt on the fat shaft.

"Uuuuggggghhhhh!!!" Dan groaned as the full length of his cock was forcefully buried in Mrs. Morgan's scaldingly hot hole.

"That's right, pervert," she grunted, the wind almost knocked from her lungs.

Dan pulled back and slammed back into her, her wetness causing a wet slapping sound as their pelvic bones met in a violent collision.

"You're fucking . . . my anniversary present . . . even deeper . . . into my nasty . . . cheating . . . fuck . . . hole!" she screamed, the young man above her trembling with lust as he drove his cock brutally into her wet, yielding cunt.

Dan pushed himself up so that he was upright and his hands closed around Mrs. Morgan's thighs. He pulled her roughly against him, toward the edge of the coffee table, to get a better angle on her spasming vagina. Her taut legs were held tightly against his chest, knees bent and calves over his shoulders.

"Merry . . . fuckin' . . . Christmas," she spat, lust pouring from her eyes as Dan pummeled her spoken-for cunt.

"You . . . are so . . . fuckin' . . . filthy," Dan spat back, his hips pistoning back and forth in quick, violent jabs, spearing the older woman along the full length of him, his cockhead crashing into the warm hardness of the pearls.

Her quaking legs still pinned against his chest, Dan leaned forward and grabbed the faux fur trim at the neck of her babydoll. He pulled the fabric toward him, rendering it taut. And then, with animal lust, he ripped the front of the lingerie open.

"Yessss," she hissed, overcome with lust at being taken so viciously by her son's best friend.

Mrs. Morgan's massive tits popped free, wobbling uncontrollably atop her trim, tanned torso. Her areolas were crinkled and goosebumped, the nipples hard and erect, almost red from the pinching and pulling she had levied on them before.

Dan leaned further into her, gathering the housewife's wobblers in his palms. His cock still piercing the tender flesh of her cunt, he squeezed the overinflated globes brutally, her titflesh oozing between his fingers. Her engorged nipples spiked into his palms and he released the flesh, his fingers closing around what he knew to be Mrs. Morgan's pleasure centers.

"Squeeze them," she panted, her luscious body jerking up and down on the coffee table in time with the young man's thrusts.

Dan smiled almost cruelly, taking her teats in his fingers and pinching them only lightly, knowing she wanted more, knowing she wanted her nipples abused.

"Noooo," she whimpered, tossing her head from side to side, sweat flying from her golden locks. "Harder," she implored him.

Dan stepped it up slowly, twisting the sensitive nipples slightly, enjoying the agony of suspense in her lustful eyes.

Mrs. Morgan's strong legs locked tighter around his neck, almost causing his eyes to bulge. "Harder, I said," she mewled. "You know . . . how I . . . like it!"

Without warning, Dan pushed the cheating woman's legs from his shoulders, spreading her wide. He released her turgid nipples, leaned across her body and pushed the augmented tits together, nipples nearly touching. He sucked first one and then the other into his hot, wet mouth, nipping at the tender flesh, feeling it pulse between his lips, between his teeth.

"Yesssssssssssss!!!!" she hissed again, her slick-with-sweat arms crossing behind his neck, pulling him tighter into the mountains of titflesh. "Harder . . . bite . . . them . . . harder!"

Dan obliged her. His strong fingers fought to keep her sweaty tits piled up against each other as he abused Mrs. Morgan's nipples, his teeth closing against the rubbery flesh of not just one but both thick teats.

"Oohh, mooooore," she pleaded, her small feet rising involuntarily around his pounding hips, ankles locked, her soft heels crashing into his ass, urging him to fuck her harder. She released him only long enough to allow his cock to retreat five or six inches from the quivering fuck hole. A quarter of the strand of pearls was dragged out with his cock, the strand having wrapped itself around the crown of his cock. She then kicked him back into her again.

"Oh, shit," Dan grunted. Pushing back into the overheated wetness, Dan felt the pearls wrap tighter around his shaft, constricting the flow of blood like a python to a mouse. When he pulled back out, the pearls rolled up the length of his shaft before catching just below his head. His eyes rolled up and into the back of his head. He paused when he felt his balls lurch beneath him.

"Keep . . . fucking . . . me," the immoral wife begged, her tender heels beating into his firm ass.

Under control again, Dan slammed his length back into her only to feel the strand wrap tighter around his shaft. He held himself in her, crushing Mrs. Morgan's twitching clit between their bodies. Wanting her to cum, he cruelly wiggled his pelvic bone against hers, grinding down on her clit, while at the same time pulling his head back, stretching her meaty nipples away from her surgically enhanced tits, distorting them.

"Aaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!" the unfaithful woman screamed, her body tensing below him.

Dan jerked his hips, but only a little, fearful of unloading his cum in her cunt too soon, and Mrs. Morgan quivered beneath him. Her hands released their grip on his head and flew to the edge of the coffee table, knuckles white and straining. Her head thrashed back and forth. She slammed her hips against the young man, increasing the pressure on her clit, as a second orgasm of the night washed over her lithe body.

"Oh, fuck," she breathed, her breath still ragged but normalizing. Her long, slender fingers relaxed and her arms closed around the back of Dan's head again, pulling his face into hers, their lips meeting, softly at first, then more urgently. Her wet, pink tongue slid into his mouth, searching for his.

"Did you cum?" she moaned into him.

"Un-uh."

"No? I thought . . . I thought I felt you," she breathed, her chest heaving, her oversized tits pushing into his sweaty chest.

"Almost," Dan said, pushing himself off his best friend's mother. "Look at this."

He pulled back and Mrs. Morgan groaned as his fat cockhead was pulled slowly from her stretched labia. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked between them. The strand of pearls had nearly knotted itself around the shiny purple head of Dan's cock.

Mrs. Morgan laughed aloud and reached between them, gently coaxing the pearls from around each other, freeing the strand from the young man's shaft. "Bad pearls," she chastised.

Dan twisted at the waist and grabbed the bottle of lubricant from the couch. When he turned back around, Mrs. Morgan was slowly pulling the gems from her sloppy hole. He grabbed her gently by the wrist.

"Un-uh," he said. "NOW it's my turn."

Mrs. Morgan gave him a wicked smile in return, leaning back on her elbows.

Dan slowly began pushing the pearls back inside her. When the last one disappeared, he pushed two fingers into her bald cunt, forcing the strand deeper inside her. He then poured a generous helping of the lubrication onto his fingers and another amount along the length of his shaft.

"Here's to your anniversary, you little cheating whore," he said, forcing two fingers into Mrs. Morgan's asshole.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped at the unexpected intrusion, her hips wiggling, trying to force his fingers deeper.

"You want it in your ass, Mrs. Morgan?" he taunted her.

Her soulful eyes hooded, she bit her lush lip and nodded her head.

"Thought so," Dan muttered, removing his fingers from the pulsing hole. He poured more lubricant along them before gently easing them back into her anus. The pads of the fingers of his free hand rested on her engorged clit, slowly manipulating it.

"Ready?" he questioned her, the fingers in her ass flexing. The wrinkles that pointed the path to her asshole disappeared as he spread his fingers wide.

"Mm-hm," she whimpered, rotating her pliant hips atop the coffee table.

Dan poured another dose of oil along the length of his cock and positioned the shiny, blood-engorged head at the entrance to her butthole.

"Anniversary gift filling your nasty cunt, son's best friend filling your filthy asshole. You should be ashamed of yourself," Dan scolded her, shoving the entire length of his cock into her well-oiled asshole.

"Uugghh," she grunted, twisting her pelvis at him, trying to accommodate the full girth of the young man's shaft as it brutally invaded her.