North Shore Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Morgan trilled with delight. "Ooohhh. You're going to fuck me like a dog?" she inquired needlessly, flipping her hair back over her shoulder. Mrs. Morgan's arms stretched out in front of her to brace herself, and she shifted her small feet further apart. "My favorite. I love getting it from behind, not being able to see who's fucking me. Sometimes I let Mr. Morgan fuck me doggystyle, but I imagine it's a sailor from Great Lakes back there, fucking me with his fat, black cock." Dan moaned at Mrs. Morgan's filthiness. He took the root of his cock in one hand, and pressed down on the small of her back with the other. Seating the head of his cock firmly between his best friend's mom's cunt lips, Dan pushed forward, feeling the searing heat of her cunt engulf his cockhead and then the first three inches of his shaft. "There you go, young man. Get it in there. Mmmm." He pulled back a little, and then roughly pushed forward again. Mrs. Morgan's vagina, loosened by the bottle-fucking, easily accepted Dan's remaining six inches and, with a grunt, Dan had fully penetrated this cheating little slut.

Mrs. Morgan looked over her shoulder at him, her baby blue eyes gleaming with lust, and egged him on. "You like fucking cheating whores, Dan, hmm?" she taunted. She reached behind her with her left hand, and smacked her ass cheek with it, jamming her ass back at him. "Fuck me, Dan. Look at your young cock sliding in my bald cunt, my asshole spread open for you. Treat me like a whore, Dan! I told you, I like being pounded; I want it rough. Fuck the shit out of me."

Dan wasted no time giving Mrs. Morgan what she wanted, what she begged for, what she had ventured downtown for. He withdrew his cock until just the head remained ensconced in her hole, and then slammed back into her, feeling her soft yet firm ass checks flatten his pubic hair. She still had her head turned, her lust-filled eyes boring into his. Through clenched teeth, she said, "Harder, Dan! Fuck my married hole harder! Look at my rings, Dan."

Dan's gaze remained on Mrs. Morgan's ass, where her left hand had stayed after she spanked herself. Her fingers were outstretched, and were edging closer to her puckered little asshole. He shuddered and almost came when the tip of her manicured ring finger scraped against the tender flesh of her asshole. "Spit on it, Dan," she hissed, her voice barely above a whisper. "Spit on my asshole." Dan leaned over a little and let his spit drip from his mouth and fall between her asscheeks.

Her ring finger spread the saliva around, lubricating both itself and her anal opening. Dan watched as she slowly but steadily penetrated her own asshole. She worked it in and out, and rotated it around, forcing the hole to widen. Soon, Mrs. Morgan's ring finger was buried in her asshole all the way to the rings. "You like that, Dan? You like watching me fingerfuck my own asshole?"

As Dan continued to pound the unfaithful wife and mother from behind, the force of his thrusts inched her forward. He soon found himself leaning over the bed just to remain inside her tight, spoken-for cunt. Climbing on the bed after her, Dan slammed his pelvis forward and into her depths with such force that it knocked Mrs. Morgan flat on her front, her finger slipping from her tight anal opening.

Dan rolled off to the side next to her, and pulled her on top of him. After getting her little feet under her, Mrs. Morgan rose up and, grabbing the cockshaft in her left hand, planted the head between her shiny, bare cunt lips. "Watch, Dan. Watch as I feed your thick, young cock to my hungry, cheating hole." Dan stared at her left hand grasping his overheated shaft, her rings sparkling as she rubbed the head along her cunt lips.

Feeling the intense heat of it part her tender lips, Mrs. Morgan immediately let her weight fall, grunting at the sudden and forceful penetration of her loosened hole. She used her powerful legs to raise herself from the invading phallus, but let her muscles go slack, once again causing her aching cunt to be violently penetrated. "Oh, fuck . . . that's good. . . . What an . . . awesome cock . . . awesome young cock."

Mrs. Morgan's legs soon tired of this athleticism, and she pulled her legs out from under her. Placing her hands on Dan's chest, she ground her slick crotch against his. Dan's pelvic bone crushed her sensitive clit between them, and she began to pant. Still rotating her slim hips against the young man below her, Mrs. Morgan dropped her face down and slid her warm, pink tongue between Dan's lips, feeling his tongue meet hers in a deep, lust-filled kiss. She could hear him moan into her mouth; the knowledge that her forty-six-year-old body – augmented, but still forty-six – could still enliven men nearly half her age brought her untold pleasure.

Pulling her mouth away from his, Mrs. Morgan moved up his body a little, planting her fabulous tits right before his face. "Suck," she demanded. Dan shifted his head and took her left nipple between his lips. He roughly sucked the nipple into his mouth, scraping it with his teeth. "Harder, Dan. Bite it . . . no, bite it, goddammit!" When she felt Dan's teeth clamp down on her raw nipple, she let out a piercing shriek.

Mrs. Morgan continued to rock her adulterous pelvis against the young man's cunt-pounding shaft. The thick cock splitting her open, combined with the pressure his teeth were exerting on one of her nipples, caused her to increase the pace of her rocking. Her clit, trapped between them, was being crushed, manipulated, abused. "I'm going to cum, Dan. I'm going to cum. My dripping . . . cheating . . . hole . . . is going to cum . . . all over . . . your young cock!" Mrs. Morgan rotated her slender hips around one more time, and her body went stiff. She let out a short squeal before it caught in her throat. Her body collapsed on top of Dan's, and he could feel her saline-filled tits flatten against his chest.

Mrs. Morgan's body continued to shake and undulate on top of him as she settled down from her second orgasm of the night. Not giving her too much time to catch her breath, Dan rolled the disloyal housewife onto her back and came up on top of her. Using his legs, he nudged hers apart, giving him access to her now-slack, bald cunt. His cock, still rock hard, pointed the way, and he deftly slid deep inside Mrs. Morgan for the third time that evening. "You want more, Mrs. Morgan? You still want this cock in you, fucking your married hole?"

He pounded her a few times to establish a rhythm, and then leaned back on his haunches. From this position, he could see Mrs. Morgan's sexy little body shiver and shake with his every thrust. He watched as her store-bought tits rolled around her muscular torso, her nipples glowing almost red in the faint light of the room. "God, I love those tits, Mrs. Morgan. Fucking incredible."

Mrs. Morgan reached her hands up and cupped her tits, tweaking the abused nipples. "Most of the boys like 'em," she intoned. She pushed them together, and then let them go; they barely moved, instead wobbling just a little from the force of Dan's thrusts.

Dying to grab them again, to squeeze them, Dan leaned forward and placed one hand on each quivering mound, gripping them firmly in his big, strong hands. So tight was his grip that he saw Mrs. Morgan wince, and the saline-packed appendages oozed between his fingers.

Mrs. Morgan was thrusting her sexy hips back at him, urging him to fuck her harder. "Come on, Dan. You ready to cum yet? Cum for me, Dan! I want to feel your young cock fill my cheating hole with sperm. Cum in me. Don't you wanna cum inside Steve's mom's cunt?"

Dan dropped himself down, and contorted his body such that he could again take a distended and raw nipple in his mouth. The thickness of it, its length, excited him toward animal lust. "I wanna fuck these things," he growled, pulling out of the older lady's pussy. As his cock slipped from the hot folds, he looked down to see Mrs. Morgan's hairless cunt lips hanging open, her own juices leaking from her hole and saturating the comforter underneath them.

Dan scrambled up Mrs. Morgan's body and let his thick cock fall between the fake tits that her husband bought for her. He settled his ass on her lightly muscled ribcage and looked down to see her French-manicured fingers push the squishy titflesh up and around the shaft of his cock. "I love getting tittyfucked," she whispered. She spit on his cock once then again; Dan reached behind him and dipped his fingers in her still-gaping cunt, and added her own juices to his cock for further lubrication.

He started thrusting his cock up through the heated cleavage, his mind burning with lust. On his upstrokes, his cock head, bloated and shiny, bumped against Mrs. Morgan's chin or lips; when she timed it right, the head would slip between her lips or over her outstretched tongue.

"I love having cock between these fake tits," she snarled. "Especially when they cum all over my pretty married face and the tits my husband bought for his own pleasure."

As Mrs. Morgan's filthy mouth penetrated his ears and overloaded his brain, Dan's eyes were focused on his cock, trapped between his friend's mom's massive tits. Her extended nipples poked from between her fingers as she tightly clasped her titflesh around his shaft. Her manicured nails shone in the light of the room, but not as brightly as the wedding rings that hovered right above his cock.

"He thinks that he's the only one who gets pleasure from these tits. Fucking idiot," she grunted. Dan was really jamming his cock between her tits hard; sitting on her ribcage as he was made it hard for her to breath. "These tits have seen more young cock than a high school urinal."

Mrs. Morgan's continued taunting of him, and his view of his cock jamming up and down between her amazing tits, right below the platinum engagement and wedding rings, was too much for Dan. Pre-cum was leaking liberally from the tip of his cock now, and with one final shove between the nasty housewife's tits, Dan's balls began to empty themselves. Hot cum shot up his shaft and out the head of his cock, and he groaned from the bottom of his throat.

The first shot hit Mrs. Morgan right in the chin and flowed down along her neck, collecting along her collarbone, before dripping onto the comforter. She was ready for the second spurt, and tucked in her chin into her chest, mouth open, so that it squirted right into her mouth. "Oh, yeah, shoot your cum in my slutty mouth," she moaned, swallowing quickly.

Mrs. Morgan released her tits and, with her left hand, firmly grasped the base of Dan's cock, fiercely jacking it back and forth. His third load of ejaculate, stimulated by her rough treatment and the sight of her wedding-ring-clad hand wrapped around his twitching shaft, missed her mouth entirely and instead shot up to the bridge of her nose. Rope-like, it continued down one side of her nose to her cheek.

Though Dan was largely spent, Mrs. Morgan continued to jack him, attempting to coax more cum from his shaft. She pulled him closer, placing the head of his cock on her outstretched tongue, and was rewarded with the slow flow of one final deposit in her mouth. Satisfied that Dan's balls were now empty, the housewife released his cock from her tight grip. As Dan climbed off her, he heard his cell phone ring in the other room. Looking at the alarm clock next to the bed, he exclaimed, "Oh, shit," and ran into the living room. It was almost 9:30.

Mrs. Morgan remained stretched out on the bed. From the other room, she heard Dan's half of the conversation. "Hey . . . Yeah, I'm coming. I'll be there in fifteen minutes . . . No, I was just having a drink with an old friend . . . What? . . . Alright, alright, alright . . . I was fucking an old friend . . . Just give me twenty minutes," he finished, as he walked into the bedroom, pulling on his pants.

"Steve?" Mrs. Morgan inquired, with her legs still spread wide; she was wiping cum from her face as she asked this.

"Mmm-hmm. I gotta go. Your son and Jeff have been waiting for me," he said, pulling on his shirt and slipping on his shoes. He walked over to the bed and leaned over to give her a kiss, but stopped short. Her pussy was still wet with her own juices; the cuntlips were folded out and flattened. Dan could see stray streaks of sperm on her chin, lips, nose and cheek. There was no question her body had been used hard this evening. "Jeez, you're a mess, Mrs. Morgan." Her nipples still glowed red from the abuse Dan had levied on them at her demand. Instead of kissing her luscious, red lips, Dan leaned down and took a raw nipple in his mouth, gently bathing it with his tongue, soothing it with his saliva. Releasing the nipple, he walked toward the door. "Maybe I'll stop by in few hours," he said, pausing at the door. "We can have another round."

"Don't bother," Mrs. Morgan chortled with a snotty sneer crossing her lips. "By then, I will have showered, gotten dressed, and gone to Jilly's or the Red Head or somewhere else. By midnight, I'll have another boy-toy with a fat cock buried in me. But this time, it'll be stretching my asshole wiiiiiide open." Mrs. Morgan rolled over, and Dan left her suite to meet her son and Jeff for a few drinks.