North Valley High Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica shops for sports bras, and fun in the movie theater
1.9k words
3.78
19.8k
8

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I was thinking that we should go see a movie on Saturday," said Jessica as she stood in the dressing room with her shirt and bra off while the department woman took her measurements.

"Which one," said Jack as he looked through a magazine while sitting on the bench outside.

"How about that new superhero one," said Jessica, slipping on a sports bra that the woman gave her.

"Sounds good, we'll go after your practice," said Jack.

"How about this one," said Jessica, coming out of the dressing room in a red sports bra that showed a good amount of cleavage.

"It looks good babe," said Jack, looking up from his magazine, "But we have to make sure it gives you enough support."

"Oh I have that covered," giggled Jessica, hopping up and down, her large breasts barely moving at all, "No bouncing."

She then shook her chest at Jack, again her boobs barely moved.

"Perfect," said Jack, his eyes focused on his girlfriend's breasts.

"I'm up here baby," giggled Jessica, leaning forward to face him, "Let me pick out a few more of these, then we can go."

****************

"Mmmm" sighed Jessica as she and Jack quietly kissed in the movie theater.

Since Jack worked as a manager at the theater, he had easy access to certain areas and special privileges.

So he was able to find an empty theater for him and Jessica to spend some time in.

"I hope no one comes in here" said Jessica looking towards the exit.

"Don't worry Jess," said Jack, "No one is going to come in. It's just you and me."

Jessica smiled as she pressed her breasts against him and started kissing him again.

She giggled as she felt Jack moving his hands up and cupping her big boobs.

"Mmm, I was wondering when you were going to make your move" giggled Jessica, placing her hands over his while they continued kissing.

"Mmh, mmmm," moaned Jessica as Jack started to run his hands over her breasts.

She then gasped as he gave her boobs a squeeze, "Oooh Jack" and then flinched in pain, "Owww."

"Sorry babe," said Jack, as he tried pulling his hands away.

"No, no, no," said Jessica, holding his hands in place, "You didn't hurt me baby. It's my bra."

She then pulled away and grabbed the bottom of her tight top, "Are you sure that no one will come in here?"

"I'm sure," said Jack, looking eagerly at his girlfriend.

Jessica smiled as she pulled her top over her head and her bra encased breasts bounced free.

"Mmmm," giggled Jessica, cupping and squeezing her big boobs before pressing them against Jack's chest.

She then pressed her hands into his as he cupped her large breasts, squeezing them gently.

"How did you like watching me try on my sports bras," said Jessica, pressing Jack's hands into her boobs.

"I loved it baby," said Jack, giving Jessica's tits a light squeeze.

"You mean you liked seeing my boobs in those tight bras," giggled Jessica, pressing his hands into her breasts again.

"Now hold on," said Jack, looking her straight in the eyes, "I've told you before that you're more than just a pair of big boobs, that you're a beautiful girl."

Jessica smiled and kissed him, "You're so sweet."

She giggled as she reached for his pants, unzipped them, and reached inside.

"Mmm, Oooh Jack," said Jessica, stroking his cock through his boxers, "Looks like you really enjoyed my big boobs."

"Ohhh," said Jack in a low tone as his girlfriend explored his boxers.

"Ooooh, how does that feel baby," whispered Jessica as she continued to stroke him.

"It feels so good Jess" said Jack leaning back as his girlfriend stroked his dick.

"Well it's about to get better," said Jessica smiling as she pulled her hand out of his pants, unbuttoned them, and pulled his cock out of his boxers.

She then pulled away, arched her back, and leaned forward.

"Go ahead Jack," said Jessica smiling at him, "Put that big dick in between my boobs."

Jessica gave a soft gasp as Jack shoved his hard dick up in between her breasts.

"Ohhh Jack, this feels sooo good," said Jessica softly as she rubbed her boobs against his shaft, "Mmm let's do it baby."

"What," said Jack.

"Fuck my boobs, Jack," said Jessica, pressing her large breasts together against his cock and whispering, "Do It."

Jack gave an audible grunt as he thrust his dick up between his girlfriend's big boobs.

"Ohhh, ooohh," moaned Jessica as her boobs bounced from the first thrust, "Mmm that felt good baby. Keep going."

Jack gave another grunt as he started thrusting between Jessica's breasts.

"Ooooh, Mmm Jack" moaned Jessica as her tits bounced over and over from her boyfriend's thrusting.

"Oh Jessica," moaned Jack as he continued to thrust into his girlfriend's cleavage, "Your tits are so big."

"Mmm, yes they are baby," moaned Jessica, "Mmm, your dick is sooo big."

Jack grunted as he started thrusting more and gave a moan. "What is it Jack," said Jessica.

"I'm going to cum," said Jack.

"Ooooh, Do It Jack," whispered Jessica, pressing her tits together again, "Cum inside my bra."

"Jack grunted and moaned as cum started spurting from his dick in between Jessica's large breasts.

"Ohhh Jack, Mmm," moaned Jessica as her boyfriend's cum soaked her boobs.

Jack gave one last grunt as he emptied his cock into Jessica's cleavage, "Ohhhhh."

****************

"Wow, baby," said Jessica, laying against Jack, "That...was...amazing."

"You're amazing babe," said Jack.

Jessica giggled as she snuggled against her boyfriend.

Their cuddling went on for a few minutes before the movie screen flickered to life.

Jessica gave a small shriek of surprise, "I thought you said we would have the theater to ourselves."

"I did. What time is it," said Jack checking his watch, "We better get out of here."

"Why, what's wrong," said Jessica.

"The evening shows are about to start," said Jack, buttoning and zipping his pants.

Jessica grabbed her shirt and slipped it back on, her breasts still soaked with Jack's cum, "Jack, my shirt is wet."

"We can sneak out the back so no one will see you," said Jack, "Then we'll go back to the store to get you a new shirt."

They then quietly slipped out of the emergency exit, headed to Jack's car, and drove back to the store.

After a half an hour of shopping, Jessica bought a few tight shirts.

****************

"Are you sure that you don't want to come in for a bit," said Jessica, pushing her chest out slightly, "I can try on my new clothes for you."

"Another time babe," said Jack.

"Please," said Jessica, pressing her large breasts into Jack, kissing him, and pouting.

"Ok," said Jack, chuckling and giving her right boob a light squeeze.

Jessica giggled as she gave him another kiss before they headed inside.

"Good, my parents are asleep," said Jessica as she and Jack went up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Jack sat on his girlfriend's bed with a smile on his face.

Jessica giggled as she pulled off her wet shirt.

"I better go wash these off," said Jessica, her breasts sticky with Jack's cum, "Be right back baby."

She then bounced down the hall to the bathroom.

Jack looked around the room and something caught his eye.

At the top of Jessica's laundry basket was one of her bras.

Jack quickly walked over, picked up the bra, and sat back down on the bed.

He ran his fingers over the soft fabric of the cups, holding one in his hand.

Checking to see that Jessica was still in the bathroom, Jack laid back and started stroking himself as he continued to run his fingers all over his girlfriend's bra.

"Mmmm, Jessica" whispered Jack, "Mmmm, your tits are so amazing."

"I know they are," said Jessica, standing in the doorway with a smile on her face.

She laughed as Jack quickly tossed the bra to the side and sat up.

"Having fun with my bra, Jack," giggled Jessica as she closed her bedroom door, grabbed one of her new shirts, and slipped it on.

"Why settle for my bra" said Jessica, adjusting her boobs in her top, "When you can have these?"

She then giggled as she started striking different poses, putting her hands on her hips and pushing her chest forward.

"How does this one look Jack," asked Jessica, stepping towards him with her big boobs pushed forward.

"It looks really tight babe," said Jack, his eyes focused on his girlfriend's tits.

"Mmmm, it is baby," said Jessica, running her hands over her breasts.

She then pulled off the shirt, her bra encased boobs bouncing free.

"This next one should give you a better view," said Jessica, grabbing the second shirt and slipping it on.

Jack nearly dropped his jaw as she adjusted herself in the next shirt.

The shirt had a low neckline which was full with a generous amount of Jessica's cleavage.

"Mmmm, do you like this one Jack," said Jessica, giggling as she leaned forward, giving her boyfriend a complete view of her big boobs bulging in her top.

"Mhmm" said Jack, staring at his girlfriend's chest.

"What do you like about it baby," said Jessica walking over and sitting on his lap.

"Your boobs look really big in it," said Jack.

"Mhmm," said Jessica, smiling and leaning in to kiss him, "Mmm."

They both laid back on the bed as they started kissing, Jack brought his hands up and started to gently rub his hands over Jessica's large breasts.

"Mmmm," moaned Jessica as she kissed her boyfriend while he fondled her boobs.

They continued kissing for a few more minutes until they were interrupted by a knock at Jessica's door.

"Jessica, are you home," said a male voice.

"Yes, daddy, Jack is here too," said Jessica.

"Ok, it's getting late and time to call it a night," said her father.

"Ok daddy, Jack is staying over because I have Track in the morning," said Jessica, snuggling against her boyfriend and smiling.

"Oh alright," said her father, "Make sure you get to bed."

"I will," said Jessica.

She waited until she heard her parents' door shut.

Jessica then giggled as she took Jack's hand and put it on her big right boob, "Mmmm."

"I can't believe that worked," said Jack giving Jessica's boob a light squeeze.

"Me neither baby," said Jessica, giving him a kiss, "But I'm glad it did."

"Me too Jess," said Jack, kissing her and gently squeezing her big breast.

"Mmmm" moaned Jessica softly as she laid against Jack while they started kissing again, Jack starting to massage her large breasts, "Mmmm."

After kissing a few minutes Jessica pulled away as Jack moved his right hand from her boob and towards her cleavage.

"Uh uh Jack," said Jessica grabbing his hand, "Time to get ready for bed."

"Let me go get changed," said Jessica kissing her boyfriend before sitting up.

"Ok," said Jack sitting up and cupping her right boob, "Don't take too long."

Jessica giggled as she got up from the bed, grabbed some clothes, and walked out of her bedroom and into the bathroom.

Jack stripped down to his boxers.

A few minutes later Jessica came back in wearing a tight shirt and a pair of panties.

She smiled as she crawled onto the bed and laid next to Jack.

"Mmmm," moaned Jessica as she started kissing Jack.

They kissed for a few more minutes before they said goodnight and fell asleep.