North Valley High Ch. 05

Story Info
Weekend at the beach house, Jessica reveals her secret.
2.2k words
4.09
10.2k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack grunted as he and Jessica ran on the beach, the cold mist of the waves spraying them.

"C'mon Jack," said Jessica, as she ran next to him, "Only half a mile until we reach the beach house."

"That's easy for you to say Jess," said Jack, his lungs heaving as he struggled to keep up with his girlfriend, "You're used to this."

Jessica giggled as she kept jogging, "The faster we get to the beach house, the faster you can get in bed with me."

"Ok," sighed Jack.

Jessica giggled as she took off running with Jack close behind her.

Jack's feet pounded through the wet sand as he and Jessica ran towards the beach house.

His lungs were aching and his thighs were burning, but all he could think of was getting his hands on Jessica's big boobs.

Two minutes later they were at the front steps of the beach house.

"Damn," said Jack, dropping down on the front step, Jessica sitting next to him.

The cool air from the water blew through her long dark brown hair as she leaned against her boyfriend.

"Mmm," sighed Jessica, as she snuggled against him.

"It's so peaceful out here Jess," said Jack, as he watched the waves tumble and crash.

"Mhmm," said Jessica softly, her eyes closed as she laid against his shoulder.

Jack lifted her head up by her chin and Jessica sat up straight as he started kissing her.

"Mmm," moaned Jessica softly as they kissed, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend.

Jack put his arms around her waist and started rubbing her back.

"Mmm," moaned Jessica softly, arching her back and pushing her large breasts into Jack's chest.

She continued moaning as she rubbed her breasts against his chest, "Mmh, Mmm."

Jessica then pulled away as she took his hands and pressed them against her boobs, "Mmm, ready to go inside? I need you to fuck these."

"Mhmm," said Jack, eagerly giving Jessica's tits a light squeeze.

Jessica giggled as they got up and headed inside.

****************

"Mmm," moaned Jessica as she shoved her bedroom door open as she and Jack kissed,

"Mmmm, Mmmh." She then pulled away and stood in front of him, pushing her boobs forward.

"Care to undress me baby," said Jessica, smiling as she stuck her chest out.

"Mhmm," said Jack as he grabbed her by the waist and started pulling off her tight shorts, running his hands over her ass.

"Mmm," giggled Jessica as Jack started undressing her.

Jack stood back up and grabbed the bottom of her shirt while Jessica raised her arms.

After pulling off Jessica's shirt, Jack brought his hands up; Giving Jessica's big boobs a light squeeze before pulling her sports bra off.

"Mmm," moaned Jessica, softly as her large naked breasts bounced free.

"Let me try something babe," said Jack, kneeling down and cupping his girlfriend's big right boob.

"Ok, what are going to... Ohhh," gasped Jessica, moaning as Jack brought her breast up to his mouth and started sucking on her nipple.

"Ohhh, Ohhh Jack," gasped Jessica, breathing heavily as she put her hands on his head, "Mmm Baby."

"Mmm," moaned Jack as he continued to suck on his girlfriend's boob.

"Ohhh Jack, Ohhh baby," moaned Jessica, lightly pressing Jack's head against her breast, "Mmmm Yessss."

Jack then popped Jessica's nipple from his mouth as he stood up. Jessica just stood there with a surprised look on her face.

"I never did that before I thought...," said Jack before Jessica lunged at him and started kissing him.

"Mmm," moaned Jessica running her hands over Jack's chest as she passionately kissed him, "Mmm, Mmh, Mmm."

"Wow," said Jack, as Jessica pulled away.

She giggled as she gave him another kiss.

"That was amazing baby," said Jessica, laying her head against him.

They stood there in silence for a few minutes until they heard Jessica's father.

"Jessica, Jack," said Mr. Hanson, "Are you two back yet."

"Yes Daddy," said Jessica loudly grabbing some clothes from her dresser, "We're getting changed."

"Ok," said Mr. Hanson, "Your mother is making sandwiches for lunch."

"Ok Daddy," said Jessica as she and Jack put on clean clothes.

Jack gave Jessica a kiss before they headed out of the bedroom. He started to pull away when Jessica grabbed the front of his shorts.

"Mmm, I'm gonna have to find a way to thank you later," said Jessica, giggling as she gave Jack's cock a quick squeeze before heading out of the bedroom.

****************

"Honestly Jessica, couldn't you have put on something more appropriate," said Mrs. Hanson as the four of them sat in the kitchen eating lunch.

Jessica stopped chewing and looked down at her tank top which showed a large amount of her cleavage.

Before she could say anything her father spoke on her defense, "Relax, she's on spring break. Let her have some fun."

"Oh, alright," sighed Mrs. Hanson, before changing the subject, "So Jack, have you gone and picked a tuxedo for prom?"

"Not yet," said Jack, taking a bite out of his sandwich, "Jeff was gonna go with me but he got called in on business."

"Why don't you take him Daddy," said Jessica.

"That's not a bad idea," said Mr. Hanson, "How's next Friday sound?"

"Sounds great," said Jack, he and Jessica smiling.

"You two are going to make quite a scene," said Mrs. Hanson, smiling as Jack and Jessica held each others hand, "Have you made plans for after prom?"

"Well," said Jessica, with an uneasy look, "Jack wanted to go all out with a hotel room and a limo, but I told him no. So we're just going to go back to his apartment."

"Not a chance," said Mr. Hanson, "You can have the beach house."

"We can," said Jessica, her eyes lighting up."

"Absolutely," said Mr. Hanson.

"Thank you Daddy," said Jessica, squeezing Jack's hand with excitement.

****************

"Mmm," giggled Jessica as she crawled on top of Jack while he laid on the bed, pulling on her tank top to show more cleavage, "There's a reason why I wore this tank top baby."

"And what's that babe," said Jack, staring at his girlfriend's cleavage.

She cupped her big boobs and squeezed them, "I love it when you look at my boobs. It turns me on."

Jessica then moaned as she pressed her large breasts against his chest, "Uhhh, It gets me sooo hot."

"And you sucking my boob earlier," said Jessica, cupping her big right boob and squeezing it, "Mmmm, that was amazing."

"It was amazing Jess," said Jack.

Jessica giggled as she started kissing her boyfriend but stopped when she heard a knock on the door.

"Jessica, Jack," said Mr. Hanson, "We're going out for a while, we'll be back later."

"Ok Daddy," said Jessica. They waited until they heard the front door close before they turned to each other.

"Hot tub," said Jack.

"Five minutes," said Jessica with a smile.

She then got up from the bed and grabbed her bikini from her dresser before heading into the bathroom.

****************

Jessica giggled as she splashed Jack while they sat in the hot tub.

"Come here you," said Jack.

Jessica screamed playfully and giggled as her boyfriend grabbed her.

He pulled her against him as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Ready," said Jack, motioning down at the water with his eyes.

"Mhmm," smiled Jessica.

They locked lips as they plunged underneath the water. A minute later they came up gasping for air.

"Uhh God," moaned Jessica as she laid against the side of the hot tub.

Jack came over to her and pressed against her as they started to kiss again.

"Mmmmm," moaned Jessica softly.

She then pulled away and giggled as she felt her boyfriend start to untie her top, "Uh uh."

"Jess, no one is gonna catch us," said Jack.

"Ok," said Jessica with a smile as she pulled her bikini top off and dropped it outside of the hot tub.

A minute later her bottoms followed along with Jack's trunks.

Jack stood up as he grabbed his girlfriend's large breasts and shoved his cock in between them.

"Uhhh, God, Yessss," gasped Jessica, moaning as her boyfriend fucked her tits, "Mmmmh, Ohhhh, Yessss."

Jack moaned as he continued to thrust, "Uhhh, Jessica."

Jessica's breasts bounced and sloshed in the water as he kept fucking them.

After a couple minutes he pulled away from her and sat down, "Come here, hurry."

Jessica quickly got on his lap and gave a sharp gasp as Jack put his cock inside her, "Uhhhh."

She began to buck her hips, moving her pussy up and down her boyfriend's shaft.

"Uhh God, JACKKKK," moaned Jessica.

"Uhh GOD," moaned Jack loudly as his cock started to spurt cum into Jessica.

"Uh, Uh, Uh, Uhhhhhhh," gapsed Jessica, moaning loudly.

Jack grabbed her hips as he took over and thrust his hips as his dick continued to unload.

He then pulled her against him as he emptied the last of his load, "Uhhh, Baby."

"Uhhhhhhh," said Jessica before moaning softly, "Mmmmmmm."

She smiled softly as she collapsed against his chest.

****************

"I can never get tired of this place," said Jack as he and Jessica cuddled in the hot tub while they looked up at the stars, "It's so peaceful."

"Mhmmm," said Jessica.

"We could get a place out here one day," said Jack, "Just you and me, living on the beach."

"With me bouncing around in my bikini top," said Jessica with a soft giggle.

She then snuggled against him tightly as a cold breeze blew over them, "Ooooh, can we go inside? It's getting cold out here."

"Sure," said Jack as they got up.

They got out of the hot tub, wrapped themselves up with towels, and grabbed their bathing suits as they went inside.

****************

"Mmm," giggled Jessica as she cuddled against Jack, dressed in her tank top and panties.

She had pulled down the front of her tank top to show off a large amount of her cleavage.

"Mmm, nice boobs Jess," said Jack, kissing her head.

"Thanks baby," giggled Jessica, rubbing the front of Jack's shorts, "Mmm, you have a nice cock Jack."

"Thanks," said Jack, chuckling and then moaning as she started stroking him, "Ohhh Jessica."

Jessica giggled as she reached into her boyfriend's shorts and started stroking his dick, "Mmm." She then smiled as she started jerking his shaft.

"Ohhh," moaned Jack, "Uhhh, Jess what are you doing?"

"Shhh," said Jessica softly, jerking his cock, "Let me take care of you."

"Uhhh, Uh God," moaned Jack, as his girlfriend continued to jerk his dick, "Uhhh Jessica."

"Mmm, looks like your ready," giggled Jessica, pulling Jack's shaft out of his shorts.

"What are you do... Oh God," moaned Jack as Jessica took his cock into her mouth.

Jessica moaned as she took Jack's dick into her mouth.

Though she had never done anything like this before, she knew what to do.

She started running her tongue along the head as she started to suck on his shaft, "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm."

"Ohhh God, Uhhh Jessica," moaned Jack as his girlfriend started sucking his cock.

Jessica giggled as she started taking harder sucks, "Mmh, Mmm, Mmh, Mmm."

"Uhhh Jessica, I'm gonna cum," moaned Jack, breathing heavily.

She locked her lips around his shaft as it started spurting cum.

"Mmh," moaned Jessica as her mouth was flooded with Jack's cum, hesitating at first but beginning to swallow, "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm."

"Uhh Jess, Uhhh Jessica," moaned Jack, as his cock emptied into his girlfriends mouth, "Ohhhh."

"Mmmm," moaned Jessica softly as she swallowed the last of Jack's cum and licked his dick clean.

"Uhh god, Where did you learn to do that Jess," said Jack, as she popped his shaft out of her mouth and wiped her lips with a tissue.

"Brittney," said Jessica, smiling as she tucked Jack's cock into his shorts.

"Brittney huh," said Jack.

"Mhmm," said Jessica, "She and I would use milkshakes for practice."

"Damn," said Jack. Jessica giggled as she got up from the bed, "Let me go brush my teeth. Unless you want to taste your cum when we kiss."

"Uhh no thanks," said Jack.

Jessica giggled as she headed towards the bathroom next to the bedroom.

A few minutes later Jessica came back into the bedroom and smiled as she crawled onto the bed.

"Why didn't you tell me that you do blowjobs," said Jack.

"Cause you never asked me you goof," said Jessica giggling as she gave him a kiss.

"So milkshakes huh," said Jack, eyeing his girlfriend's cleavage in her tank top.

"Mhmm," said Jessica.

"Is that how you got those," said Jack, staring at Jessica's large breasts.

"Mhmm," giggled Jessica, cupping her big boobs, "My mom doesn't have big boobs and these didn't get really big until I started practicing. I never get fat."

She then smiled as she squeezed her boobs, "I have this weird condition. Anything I eat, the fat goes straight into my tits."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," said Jack, giving Jessica a kiss.

"I bet you would," said Jessica, giggling as she kissed her boyfriend, "My boobs getting bigger."

"They don't need to get bigger Jess," said Jack cupping his girlfriend's breast, "They're already big."

"Mmm," moaned Jessica as they kissed.

After a few minutes of kissing they turned off the lights and went to sleep.