Northern Ecstasy

Story Info
A cross-country trip pays off big-time...
2.6k words
4.41
22.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and checked my watch again. Despite all my painstaking preparation, I was still awfully nervous. I took a quick sip of my drink, and ran over my mental checklist again. Room, roses, candles, champagne, massage oil, bath oil...all were ready and waiting. There was only one prime ingredient missing...the woman I'd arranged this all for. I'd been chatting with her for more than a year, and we'd just seemed to gravitate together. Something about her just matched me on all counts. She was my age, and married to an older man. Perhaps that's where the problem lay. I didn't know, and at this point, I was beyond trying to figure it out. Over the last 3 days, I'd made a beeline from west Texas to this tiny little town in Maine. I stuck out like a sore thumb here.

From my beat-up Ford pickup truck, to my Justin Roper boots, to my Resistol felt hat, I was as out of place as I could possibly be. I got a few funny looks from the men in town, and a few more appraising glances from the women I passed. Being an old-fashioned gentleman, I tipped my hat to all the ladies, which set me apart even further. I'd arrived late the previous evening, and set about putting together the perfect little seduction hideaway. Within a few hours, I'd managed to find a sizable hotel room, (off the beaten path, of course), and purchase the supplies I'd need. If chance favored the prepared mind, it must really be rooting for me. Before retiring for the night, I'd paid a visit to the local library, and sent my amorous Lady an e-mail message. The next morning, I checked my account, and there was a message from her, telling me what time to meet her, and where. The appointed hour was only five minutes away. How was it that time could seem to move so fast, and so slow at the same time? Every time the door of this bar opened, I felt my heart jump. Light poured through the door again, and I saw the figure I knew so well from my dreams, fantasies, and many pictures exchanged.

I hurriedly downed my drink, and made for the door. As I passed her in the doorway, I tipped my hat, winked, and said, "Ma'am..." Blushing furiously, she returned my quick wink. She continued on into the bar as I left. I knew I had about 20 minutes before she finished the drink she was going to order before following me to the room. I stopped at the florist I'd isolated the night before, and picked up the order I'd put in. As I entered the room, I worked quickly. First, I ran a hot bath, mixing the oils into the hot water, and sprinkling in the rose petals I'd had the florist prepare. Once that was done, I lit the candles, and poured the champagne. What else? Oh, yes...I plucked the single, perfect white rose from the wax paper, and deposited it in the bud vase I'd asked the hotel to provide. I heard footsteps approaching the door from the walkway outside, and then....the knock I'd waited a year for.

"Faint heart never won Fair Lady, my lad," I imagined my old grandfather saying. I took one last steadying breath, and opened the door. There she stood, in every bit of the radiant glory I'd first imagined. Those lovely pale-colored eyes, the full red lips, the sparkling red hair...not to mention her hourglass figure. If there was ever a man who'd beheld a more stunning vision, I sure didn't know who he was. I reached out and took her hand, bringing it to my lips, saying; "It's been far too long, my Love," before kissing her hand tenderly. I guided her inside, and she immediately melted into my arms. I lifted her soft face to mine, and kissed her lingeringly. She tasted faintly of strawberry. I couldn't tell if that was her perfume, her lip gloss, or what she'd had to drink...either way, the taste was every bit as intoxicating as 100-proof whiskey. Her arms encircled my neck, and she pressed against me insistently. My lips left hers, and traveled to her smooth neck, teasingly licking and nibbling.

"Oh, God, what you're doing to me," she gasped. I gently broke away from her, and handed her the flute of champagne I'd poured her. Lifting my own, I whispered to her, "Here's to all our patience. May we experience ecstasy unlike any we've ever known before, or ever will again." We came together again, and kissed even more deeply. She pulled me toward the waiting bed, and we tumbled down onto it. My hands roamed her lush figure, exploring every rise and fall of her exceptional body. She kicked off her shoes, and wrapped a leg around my thighs, urging me closer. I could already feel the heat emanating off her in waves. "Not yet, Darling," I whispered soothingly. "I've taken great pains to make this as special as I can, and I want you to remember this night for the rest of your life." I slowly got off the bed, and pulled her to me again. I took the rose from its vase, and traced her face from forehead to lips with its fragrant and soft petals. I continued tracing down her chin and throat and across the tops of her magnificent breasts. "You're teasing me, Lover," she whispered.

"I know...I've only just begun, Lady," I countered. I led her off toward the bathroom. I'd lit about a dozen candles, and placed them around the room at uneven intervals. The effect was very enticing. I stood behind her, and eased the jacket off her shoulders. As I worked on the buttons of her blouse, I kissed her neck, and nuzzled the silky-soft area where her neck met her shoulder. I eased the blouse off her supple form, and let it fall to the floor. My hands resumed their exploration of her body, my lips never leaving her neck. I found the hard little points capping her firm breasts, and teased them with my fingers. A throaty groan escaped her lips as I unfastened her silky bra, and slipped it off of her. It took every bit of my willpower not to rush things. Her hands fell into place on my hips, and started roaming on their own...soon finding the iron-hard bulge in the front of my jeans.

She shivered as she gripped me. I had her skirt unzipped, and eased it off her hips. My hands discovered that she'd left her panties at home that morning. I bent at the knees to help her step out of the skirt pooling on the floor. My lips caressed the small of her back, and the tops of her buttocks. I stood up, and helped her step into the steaming water of the tub. I stripped off as patiently as I could, and stepped into the tub behind her. We sat in the water, my hands kneading the scented water into her skin. The scent of the water filled the bathroom with a heady perfume. I gently washed every square inch of her luscious body, reveling in the satiny softness of her skin.

Her hands roamed over my body as well...luxuriating in the thick mat of curly dark hair on my chest. She swiveled around in the tub to face me, and our lips locked once again in the passionate dance of a lover's kiss. Her nimble tongue sought out my earlobe, and began teasing it passionately. This woman knew me well! She'd found one of my triggers. I reached back, and let the water out of the tub. As we stood up, I turned on the shower, and lathered her up. I applied a thick layer of lather to my chest, and started to use it as a large scrub brush, soothing and stimulating her back all at once. We rinsed off, and I grabbed the huge fluffy towel from the rack by the tub. I dried her slowly and lovingly. That searing heat permeated the towel, and I could feel the radiance come off her skin. Finally, we were dry, and I led her to the bedroom. I laid her face down on the bed, and began massaging the lightly scented oils into her skin. I took my time, because simply touching her after all this time was an immense pleasure for me.

After perhaps 30 minutes, I'd managed to give every part of her body a thorough massage. I slipped under the sheets with her, and looked deep into those eyes. Her hand lovingly caressed my face, and she whispered, "Please, make love to me. I've been as patient as I can, and I can't wait one more minute. I must have you." Who am I to say no to those words? I pulled her close to me, and moved atop her. Our kiss was more gentle, but no less hungry than our first. I knew her desire was no less intense than my own, and I couldn't put it off any longer if I'd wanted to. I started trailing kisses down her chest to her large, heaving breasts, My tongue swirled around first one swollen nipple, then the other.

Her breathing sped up, as I savored the rigid little nubs against my lips. I continued down her body, tasting the intoxicating combination of the oils and her own musky oils as my mouth at last found her heated core. I gently parted her trembling nether lips, and stabbed my tongue deep into her. A tiny shriek tore through her lips as I probed deeper and deeper into her, wanting to taste all of her. Her fingers tangled in my hair as I licked and sucked on her lower lips. I avoided her little rigid clit, wanting to put off her orgasm for as long as possible. I felt her thighs begin to tremble, and knew she was on the brink. I moved one hand up to her heaving breasts, and began to pinch her hard nipples, as my other hand strayed to her sopping mound. I eased one finger deep into her slick channel, and teased her g-spot as I finally began to suck intently on her quivering clit. The effect was instantaneous, and considerable. Her back arched, her thighs locked on my head, and she used both hands to stifle a scream.

I continued my vigorous fingering and sucking, sending her right back up the orgasmic scale again. At long last, I eased her back down, allowing her pulse and breathing to return to normal. I kissed my way back up her shuddering form, until I was once again lying beside her. I handed her a fresh glass of bubbly, and she swallowed it down eagerly. She clung to me, her breathing ragged and her hair disheveled. "You're amazing," I whispered to her. "So responsive. And so sweet to the taste." I swallowed down some champagne myself, and kissed her deeply.

Her hands caressed my chest, and belly. At long last, she grasped me, and I was as hard as a rock. Her tender lips traced their way down to my nipples, then over to my earlobes again. As she teased my ears so expertly, she whispered to me, "That was NOT making love to me. It was incredible, but now I want you to make love to me, like I asked." Again, how could I refuse? I took my position over her once again, her hands never leaving my throbbing hardness. Her legs wrapped around my back as I worked my way into her searing heat. She was so wet, I had no trouble gliding smoothly in to the hilt. I pressed as deeply as I could, and simply held myself there for a moment. We kissed deeply and gently, and I started to grind myself into her. I felt her breasts crushed up against my chest, as I gently made love to her. Little gasps and moans began to escape us, as we thrust together.

Her legs urged me on, constricting against my buttocks, in time to my thrusts. Her nails wove intricate designs on my back, urging me onward. I broke our kiss, and began to suck gently on the soft juncture of her neck and shoulder. A high-pitched whimper broke free of her lips, and I felt her hot wet channel snug down on me; I couldn't help but moan as well. I increased my speed, and she responded in kind. Her nails started to dig into my back as she began the climb toward another orgasm. She unraveled her legs from around the small of my back, and spread them wide, allowing me to go even deeper. I knew I couldn't last long. She was using her inner muscles to milk me, and it was working a delicious kind of magic on my thrusting tool.

I felt my swinging balls tighten up and knew I couldn't hold out anymore. "Oh, Julie, here it comes," I moaned. I began to pump faster, eventually losing my smooth rhythm, as my body took over. My cock seemed to swell up, and at long last, I exploded deep inside her. The insistent throbbing of my orgasm set off hers, and she screamed out loud this time, her snug warmth clamping down on me like a vise. I kept pumping, and she screamed again. At long last, I drove myself as deeply into her as I could, delivering the last drops of my heavy load deeply into her. I collapsed onto her, winded and charged up at the same time. Our sweat mingled on our shuddering and heaving forms, as we slowly descended from Heaven back to earth. She came into my arms, and rested her head on my chest, as I held her tight. Our musk permeated the room, and the very air seemed to stop moving. Her hands idly played along my chest and flanks, as we held each other. At long last, we drifted off to sleep.

Sometime in the night, I awoke. She was sleeping soundly, with her back to my chest. I loved sleeping in the spoons position, and her body felt just about perfect molded against mine. I laid there in the silence of the night, and felt a familiar stirring from my loins. Sure enough, I was regaining strength. She stirred in her sleep, as if in response to my hardening. The tip of my manhood was pressing right into the crease formed by the meeting of her inner thighs.

Before I knew it, she parted her legs ever so slightly, and I slipped right into her. I eased closer, guiding myself as deeply as possible. I heard her breathe, "Just lay still...it's my turn." I obeyed; wondering what she had in mind. Suddenly, I felt her supremely skilled muscles working on me. As she gripped and relaxed, I lay there and simply enjoyed the overwhelmingly erotic sensation. Her breathing had gone uneven again, and I knew that she was enjoying this as much as I was. Soon, we both exploded in simultaneous orgasm again. The sensation was so intense, I felt dizzy. The last sound I heard as I drifted off was her contented little giggle.

Light streamed through the filmy curtains, and gently stole my sleep. I reached for her, but found only cold sheets where she'd been just hours before. I sat upright, and looked through the bathroom door, but the room was dark. I noticed the tiny envelope resting against the vase I'd had the rose in the night before. I staggered across the room, and opened the note.

"My Dearest David,

I wish I could have stayed. Sadly, that would have spelled trouble for me. Thank you for that wonderful night. I'll let you rest for now. You'd better do just that. I'll be back tonight, and I'm really going to wear you out! Until tonight...

Love,
Julie"