Northern Escape Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the set, Connie sucked the first old boy until he was hard enough to begin fucking the little Starlet. The second guy began fucking her mouth and quickly hardened to his full glory. Connie began stroking the third guys cock while she watched as the two men fucked the Starlet hard and relentlessly. They were treating her like a fuck doll and didn't appear to care how she felt. This young woman was a trooper and her moaning and hip movements made it look like she was in heaven.

The man she was stroking grabbed her head and put his cock to her lips. Quickly parting her lips she ran her tongue over his swollen head. His slit dripped an endless stream of his salty seed in her mouth as she sucked and stroked him. Through the corner of her eye she watched the action taking place close by.

The man holding her head began fucking her mouth faster and held her head steady as he bashed the back of her throat with his hard cock. Connie choked as his cock exploded in her mouth forcing cum down her throat and out the sides of her mouth. The old guy held her head and kept pumping his cock in and out of her mouth unleashing an inhuman volume of cum before he released her.

"CUT!" Jason screamed out. "For fuck sakes Norm! How are you going to finish the fuck scene with Megan?"

Connie grabbed a towel and tried to get his cum from her mouth before wiping her face and chest.

Filming resumed quickly and Norm had to pretend he was fucking Megan. The Starlet did a great job of pretending that he was pounding her senseless. When filming wrapped up, the two other men walked directly to Connie stroking their cocks.

The second one grabbed her hair, "Time to empty us now."

Connie thought about how these men were hard all day but not allowed to cum. Clearly going home with blue balls was not happening. He wasted no time pushing his cock to the back of her mouth. He fucked her face roughly and squeezed her breast tightly. The first guy watched stroking his cock and patiently waiting for his turn. It didn't take long and he pulled his cock from her mouth and jerked his load all over her lips and chin.

Rubbing his pulsing cock on her chin he moaned, "Thanks sweetheart." With those words he walked away. The last guy began fucking her mouth and was being much more gentle with her. He played gently with her breasts and called her sweet names while she sucked and stroked him.

Out the corner of her eye, she could see the cameraman and sound guy had their dicks out jerking off. Connie reached up and grabbed hold of each of them, stroking their swollen cocks as her mouth was fucked slow and steady.

The cameraman's cock exploded in her hand. She continued stroking him until he pulled away. Using her cum covered hand as lube she stroked the cock in her mouth again while the sound guy bucked wildly in her other hand. The sound guy moved closer and rubbed his cock on her face and eventually unleashed a gooey load on her cheek.

The old man pulled his cock from her mouth and grabbed a towel. He wiped her face gently and cleaned all his cum from her neck and chest. "That's much better." Taking her hand he guided her to the couch where he sat and patted the couch beside him. "This should be more comfortable."

Connie kneeled on the couch and took his cock back in to her mouth. His hand was gentle as he guided her mouth up and down. His other hand rubbed her bare ass and slowly worked towards her pussy. As she sucked he slowly fucked her pussy with two fingers until his cock began to erupt in her mouth. Connie continued sucking him, letting his cum run from her mouth. She stroked and sucked him until his balls were empty before removing her face from his cock.

The old man kissed her forehead and thanked her before disappearing towards the change room. She sat for a few moments on the couch trying to catch her breath and composure. Looking towards Jason's office she could see the light on and suspected he was capturing his notes as usual.

Connie called out, "Do I have time to grab a shower Jason?"

"Not a problem." His voice was distracted.

When the shower curtain was pulled back, Connie wasn't surprised. She fully expected that Jason would fuck her again before they went home. Keeping her eyes closed she looked up in to the warm spray of water as hand gently caressed her breasts.

Connie melted in the warm water enjoying the gentle caress of Jason's hands. Her nipples stiffened as they were squeezed between his fingers. Opening her eyes, she looked down as the water showered over her. Her eyes focused on the hands massaging her and the meticulously painted nails.

Her head shot up and spun around to find Diana smiling at her, "It's you!"

Diana put her hands on Connie's face and held her still as she pressed her lips against her. Connie froze slightly as Diana slowly pushed her tongue passed her lips. Diana's hand moved to Connie's bald little pussy and caressed it gently.

Removing her lips from Connie's, "Someone enjoys her work."

Connie kissed Diana when she felt Diana's fingers slip in to her. Diana pushed her fingers deep in to her as their tongues fought wildly. Connie's mind swooned as Diana expertly fingered and teased her pussy. Diana gently pinched and rolled a nipple in her hand causing Connie's pussy to convulse and explode spraying their feet. Diana slipped in and out faster creating a slapping gushing sound as Connie squirted.

Grabbing Connie's hands she placed them on her breasts. Connie took her cue and gently massaged her large breasts. They were firm and stood proudly on her chest. Squeezing them she thought how much bigger they were than her own; a big C cup for sure, maybe a D.

"Did you like when Jason fucked that tight little pussy Connie?" Diana pressed her forehead to Connie's and stared in her eyes.

Connie could only nod.

"He enjoyed that tight little hole of yours so much he came home and fucked the hell out of me." Diana plunged her fingers deeply in to her causing Connie to moan.

"Now you are going to look after me while I watch him fuck you." Diana reached around and squeezed her ass with both hands.

Opening the curtain, Jason stood naked with his cock at full attention, "Let's go to the bedroom."

Diana climbed on the king sized bed and spread her legs as she lay back against the headboard. Connie climbed on the bed and Diana motioned for her to come up to her. Connie climbed on her hands until their faces met and they kissed as they played with each other's breasts.

Connie felt the Jason moving in behind her and the heat from his cock as he slid it up and down her tiny little pussy. His hand grasped Connie's hips and she felt the familiar fullness of his big head entering her again. Connie gasped in to Diana's mouth as he pushed himself deeper.

Diana pushed Connie's face to her breast. Slowly at first, Connie licked around the nipple while she squeezed at her breast. Diana locked her hand in Connie's silky red hair pressing her breast to Connie's mouth.

Jason sped up his thrusting in the tiny girl's pussy. He enjoyed watching her pussy stretch around his cock. Grabbing a handful of hair he pulled her head back as he began to pound her deeply. Connie screamed out as Jason pounded her pussy wildly.

"Flip her on her back." Diana commanded.

Jason flipped Connie on her back and put her legs over his shoulders as he stood at the side of the bed. Pushing his cock back in her he buried himself and held it there as he watched the look of ecstasy on Connie's face. Holding her ass off the bed by her legs, he began to pound himself in to her again wildly.

Diana straddled Connie's face and slowly lowered her freshly shaven pussy to the young girls mouth. As Connie licked with her tongue, Diana slowly ground her clit over her tongue and lips. Leaning forward she grabbed Jason's head and pulled his lips to hers to complete the circle.

Diana panted and moaned as she rode Connie's tongue, "I'm gonna cum."

"Squirt on her pretty face baby." Jason urged Diana.

Diana moaned louder, "Fill her, cum in her! Cum with me baby!" Diana begged as her pussy gushed.

Connie continued pushing her tongue in to Diana's pussy and sucking her lips at her button. When Diana began to orgasm she felt she might drown; her juices gushed and ran down Connie's cheeks. Jason's cock pounded her hard and she knew he would be filling her soon.

Jason grabbed his wife's head and stared in her eyes, "I'm gonna fill her with my cum baby."

"Yes! Give her all your cum. Fill that little pussy up." Diana was still cumming as Jason's cock flooded Connie's tight little pussy.

Jason stepped back releasing Connie's legs and resting her feet on the floor. Diana climbed on the floor between Connie's legs. Hungrily licking and sucking her husband's cum from Connie's pussy. Pushing two fingers in her as she licked, Connie's pussy exploded again and Diana lapped and sucked at her juices until Connie begged her to stop.

Diana sat on the floor breathless as Connie lay motionless on the bed breathing heavily.

Connie's mind was numb and she could have never believed how much she enjoyed giving head and being fucked by Jason. As she lay there, her mind went to Trent; she couldn't' possibly have a relationship with him while she was in this line of work. It was at this point she realized she needed to break ties with him. She enjoyed what she did and the money was too good to resist.

12