Northern Heat

Story Info
Jilted woman releases sexual frustration with stranger.
1.6k words
3.63
27.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C Love
C Love
25 Followers

I had gone to Alaska on a business trip. For three weeks I was 6000 miles away from anyone I knew, so after the first week I decided to treat myself to a local strip club. I walked in and enjoyed myself for a while when one of the dancers approached me. She introduced herself as Lulu, which didn’t take much to figure that was a stage name. We talked for a while, I told her I was there on business and had decided to stop in to enjoy myself. She asked if I wanted to go into a backroom for a full body massage. I’d never had one, and wasn’t sure exactly what it was, but it sounded delightful. I had barely touched the per diem my company gave me, so I accepted.

We went to the back room and talked some more. She told me she preferred to be honest with her customers and that she was engaged. She had been with him for more than six years and was head over heels in love with him. I smiled and told her I didn’t want her to do anything that made her uncomfortable. She then explained that as a result of her fiancé, she wore panties during her full body massage. Since I’d never had one, I didn’t know the difference, and off came her dress. It was easy to see why her stage name was Lulu; her breasts were enormous. I can’t begin to estimate the size of them. All I can say is I’ve seen 38’s before, and these put those to shame. S

he laid me down on a table, my hands at my side, and sat astride me. We could hear the music from the main room, and she began to move her body to it over top of mine. She ground her crotch into mine, and rubbed her breasts all over me. She slid her pantied region all over my body and up to my face. She turned and rubbed her breasts into my crotch. She basically rubbed her whole body over mine. I thanked her, and we went back to the main room. We talked some more until she had to go get ready for her next set. I waited and watched her perform on-stage. When she finished I thanked her for a great relaxing evening and left.

The next weekend I had told myself I was going someplace else, somewhere more social, but in the end I was back at that same strip club. It was Friday night, and I actually had to go in to work the next day for a brief period, but I wanted to blow off some steam, so out I went. As soon as I walked in Lulu approached me, told me she was glad to see me, and took me to the backroom. She apologized for being so forward, but claimed she needed someone to talk to. It seems that past week her fiancé dumped her, because his mother didn’t approve of her. I smelled a con, but listened to her anyway. She was genuinely upset, and complained about how she had stayed with him exclusively for six years, even after he had cheated on her.

Finally she laid me down on the table and began to get undressed, but this time the panties came off too. I enjoyed the first full body massage I got, but it didn’t compare to this one. The first one lasted about 2 ½ songs long. This time it was at least five songs. She rubbed her panty less kitty all over my body. When she got to my face she ground it down onto my nose and mouth, letting me smell her, and leaving some of her moistness on my lips. She spun around, and continued to grind onto my mouth, as she leaned down, and wrapped her lips around the outline of my now rock hard shaft. It took everything I had not to grab her, and do all the things that were running through my mind, but the bouncer was 10 feet away. When she finally stopped she commented on how much larger a cock I had than her ex-fiancé. Then she asked if I wanted to go somewhere more private. She barely got the words out before we were in my car.

We went back to my hotel room and immediately tore one another’s clothes off -- it was absolutely carnal. I was giving myself to a complete stranger whom I would never see again, and she was releasing the frustration of jilted lover. We would fuck until we both got off, catch our breaths, and then do it again. We would lay in bed exhausted, saying we wanted to go to sleep, until one of us, sometimes her, sometimes myself, would begin to grind, or rub, or kiss, or lick the other until we were back at it again. We were in positions that neither of us had ever tried before.

Finally, I began to see the sun peek in through my window and remembered I had to work. I checked the clock and saw that I had to be there in four hours at noon. I banished Lulu to the second bed in the room. I figured that was the only way I’d get any sleep that night. She agreed, and off she went. As I lay in my bed alone now, thinking I could drift off to sleep, I heard moans and sighs coming from the other bed. I heard Lulu say how much I filled her, how good I felt so deep inside of her. My eyes adjusted and I could see that she was fingering herself in the other bed while looking at me. It was too much, and I reached down and began to pleasure myself as well. The two of us masturbating while staring right into each other’s eyes, thinking about what we had already done, and the other things we wanted to do.

I got to work on time, and luckily only had to be there for an hour. When I returned Lulu was still in her bed, I woke her up with a kiss and asked her if she wanted anything. She got up to take a shower and I lay on my bed to watch TV. As she walked past me to go to the bathroom, holding the towel across the front of her, she stopped and sat down in front of me. I sat up and put my legs on either side of her. I kissed the back of her neck and reached around to grab her breasts. The towel dropped and so did my right hand, down to her lovely black-haired kitten.

I inserted two fingers and we fell backwards onto the bed, my back on the mattress, and her back on me. She reached back and unfastened my pants. It wasn’t long before they were on the floor with the towel. She sat up just enough so that I could slide my length into her. At the odd angle it hurt, but felt so good. Slowly, she leaned back, being careful not to let me pop out. She got almost all of the way down before I did, and as an added bonus, I shot at almost the same time, sending cum all over her stomach, and a lot of the room. She commented that her ex couldn’t have stayed in that long, and then went in to take a shower.

As I lay on the bed, trying to comprehend my luck, I heard the water going, but it was not the water for the shower, it was the water for the tub, the Jacuzzi tub. My company had sent me to Alaska after tourist season, so prices for rooms were dirt cheap, I was able to get a room with a Jacuzzi for the normal price of a regular room. Soon I heard the jets start whirring, and I got up to go have a look. She was laying there in the tub relaxing with the jets. I slowly slid in behind her. The thought of fucking in a Jacuzzi, along with the friction of sliding along her back, had me at full attention by the time I was sitting down behind her. Lulu obviously felt my prick against her back, because no sooner had I sat down, then she lifted herself up, and back down again on top of my cock. The main difference was that this time, she slid me into her backside. It was so tight I could hardly control myself. I was thrusting myself up into her; she was thrusting herself down onto me. I reached around to play with her clit. We thrashed and splashed until I had her leaning over the side of the tub, my meat in her ass, her pussy against one of the jets.

We dried each other off and went into the main room. We pulled a comforter off of one of the beds, wrapped it around us on the floor, and drifted off to sleep in one another’s. We slept for a good six hours; with the exception of the two times we woke up and satisfied our urges. Eventually, after one more episode of instant gratification, we got dressed, and I drove her back to the club where her car was waiting. As I drove back to the hotel, smile on my face, it dawned on me, I never got her real name. I guess that anonymity made the experience that much better.

C Love
C Love
25 Followers