Northwind Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the door closed and we were alone, he got up, and I sat up with anticipation, hoping he would come over to me, but he didn't. Instead he went to the sideboard and unlocked it to pour a glass of wine. My body ached pleasantly, and my legs were quivering, otherwise I would've joined him there. It took him awhile, but with his back turned to me I couldn't see what he was doing. Some distant thread of reason told me it might be wise to make sure he wasn't drugging the wine, but keep in mind that when I was actually with him, whatever he said to do seemed like a good idea. The doubt didn't come until after he was gone.

So when he turned and came over to me and pressed the glass into my hand, it didn't seem out of line at all to take a sip as he said, "Drink." The wine was rich and sweet, and a deep shade of crimson. I took another drink, and then another.

As he sat down beside me and slipped an arm around my shoulders, I noticed a knick on his wrist, and I lowered the glass to say worriedly, "You're bleeding."

He smoothed my tousled hair with his fingers and said lightly, "It's nothing. I cut myself on a glass. Drink."

So I did. I drained the glass, and then he plucked it from my hand and set it aside before taking me in his arms to kiss me. Trust me, the spirit was willing, but the body was weak. I slumped against him lethargically, and he laughed softly as he laid me back on the couch and murmured, "You're tired. Rest here. I'll carry you to your room after I've seen to our guest."

I wanted to reach for him as he stood up, but my hand barely twitched. As my consciousness faded, he ambled casually to the door, and I couldn't move a muscle. I'm not sure when I fell asleep, but when I woke up, I was in the bedroom again. Alone.

There is more to tell, but as I write this, the sun has set and the sky has darkened to a purple twilight. I can hear crickets chirping outside my window, and the first glimmer of stars are scattered across the sky. The house is silent, but it won't be for long. He's on his way.

To be continued...

12