Norwegian Petticoat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers

There were nods and groans from the Vixens.

"How did you solve that problem?" asked Lisa "You must have done. I can't imagine you being deterred."

"My only opportunity was at and after the choir practices and performances." said Brigitta "They were the only times when the sexes were together without constant oversight. The men were willing, so were the women. When not required, for example while a section of the choir was being rehearsed, we used to go into quiet corners of the building to chat or ... do other things."

"I decided that a variation of what I had done to Hans might do. He had not talked about it, perhaps others wouldn't either. I wore my choir dress to most rehearsals. The men wore their "folk" costume of brightly coloured waistcoats, black knee breeches and a cummerbund or sash around the waist. I thought of tying a man's hands with his cummerbund but then dismissed the idea. The cummerbund was sewn to the waistband of the breeches so there was little free length. It might be possible to tie a man's hands but it might not. I didn't want a failure. I couldn't use the ties of my apron either because the apron was sewn on to the "skirt" waistband and the bow was sewn in position. We didn't carry anything when in costume but we had two deep pockets underneath the apron. The pockets went through the skirt and underskirt and we could carry quite a lot in them because the fullness of the costume from the waist down could disguise even a bumbag worn in front. Am I boring you with more fashion details?"

"Please get on with it, Brigitta" said Lisa "I'm interested, but we've all seen your choir's costumes. We hadn't seen your winter night-dress so that was important. This isn't!"

"Sorry. Anyway, I could bring several useful things in my pockets. I thought of rope, even handcuffs. Handcuffs might clank and neither would be humiliating. I wanted some restraint that the man would be too embarrassed to talk about. It had to be something feminine. Why don't you try to guess what I used? What would you have used? Remember that my object was to restrain the man so that I could have a kiss and cuddle without risk of him going too far, and in such a way that he'd be embarrassed to talk about it to his mates, without putting him off a repeat performance. Any ideas?"

The Vixens thought for a few seconds and then the suggestions came: Dress belt; tights; stockings; suspender belt; bra; long legged knickers, corset ...

"Very good. I wish you'd been around to talk to then. You've forgotten what this story is about. It's about my petticoat."

"How do you tie a man up with a petticoat?" asked Jane incredulously.

"I didn't!" replied Brigitta "I tied his hands with a silk scarf, then dropped my narrow petticoat and pulled it down over his arms. It went below his hips or even further. That embarrassed him, especially as it was still warm from me."

"It would" said Lisa.

"Yes, it did. About three weeks after the "Hans" episode, another man, I'll call this one "Jan", suggested that we should go for a "walk" while waiting our turn to practice. Men had suggested "walks" to me before, but I'd turned them all down until then. I told Jan that I'd agree, but only if he wasn't going to paw me about. Jan was so surprised that I'd accepted that he willingly agreed to my condition.

When we got to a dark corner I told him that although I believed that he would keep his word and not paw me, I wanted to be sure. Would he let me tie his hands behind his back? Jan was a bit startled when I produced a silk scarf from under my apron but I think he was intrigued by the idea as well. He agreed. I pecked him on the cheek, turned him round and tied his hands firmly. Then I kissed him properly. Apart from Hans it was my first real kiss. Jan was much more experienced and I really enjoyed kissing him and being kissed by him.

After a while we paused for breath. I told him to hold on for a second, let go of him and pulled down my petticoat. His eyes opened wide as I stepped out of it. I don't know what he thought I was going to do next but he didn't expect it when I whipped the petticoat over his head and pulled it down hard. I stifled his protests with my mouth and then really got to work on him. Apart from kissing him, I pushed my breasts in his face, slid a leg between his, and hugged and stroked him.

Poor Jan nearly had a heart-attack. He hadn't been expecting anything like this from Brigitta who was supposed not to be interested in men! It wasn't long before he climaxed and his sperm wet his pants. I held him tightly as he slid down the wall to a sitting position. I lifted my petticoat off him, pulled it up my legs and settled it in position. I helped him to stand up and as we went back to the main hall I untied his hands. He stammered that he wanted to go out with me. Would I go to the cinema with him? I agreed. For some weeks Jan and I were an item but we didn't really have much in common apart from an interest in sex. He wanted to go further with me, but I wouldn't even kiss him properly unless he was restrained. I made it very clear that I wasn't interested in going too far, so Jan and I parted on reasonable terms. I told him that he wasn't to talk about me, and if he did, I'd circulate a picture of him trapped in my petticoat. He didn't talk.

After Jan and before the choir's trip to Silverbridge I enjoyed myself with two or three men but I had trouble with one. Even wrapped in my petticoat, he trapped me against a wall and tried to lift my skirt. I just managed to wriggle free but I was worried. I didn't want any man to go too far. I had to have a real deterrent for those who tried.

My short term solution was a hood. I made a bag of the parachute silk with three bands of 3 cm wide elastic. I tried it on my head. When the hood was pulled on hard, the first band went round the neck, the second over the mouth, and the third over the eyes. If I got it over a man's head, he wouldn't be able to see or yell and I could punish him for trying to go too far. He wouldn't be able to see what I was doing so I could tie his legs or thump him or even kick him between the legs. The hood slipped into my skirt pocket along with the three scarves I now brought. I didn't need the hood until I came to Silverbridge. The English men were a revelation. They were much more adventurous than my home-town men and much more likely to try to go too far, especially with foreign girls. I soon found out from the men that the English girls were just as forward."

"Of course!" said Jane "Your Norwegian men were gorgeous - polite, gentlemanly, mostly blond, tall, blue-eyed, - and they treated girls like people instead of sex objects. No wonder we were chasing them."

"The Englishmen wouldn't keep their word. A couple of them agreed to have their hands tied but when I got the scarf out they wouldn't let me tie them. So I used the petticoat alone, then tied their hands while I was sitting on them. They weren't as big or as strong as I was, otherwise I'd have had real problems. One still tried to get inside my skirt so I hooded him and tied his ankles. He was a real pain so I found some string in the hall where we were and tied him tightly hand and foot. I removed my scarves and as I removed the hood I gagged him with a cloth duster and string. Then I just left him tied up."

"We heard about that," said Lisa "He claimed that his mates had done it for a joke, but they denied it. We wondered if it had been one or two of the Norwegians but we hadn't thought that a girl could have done it alone."

"He was easy." replied Brigitta "After I'd trapped him in my petticoat he didn't really present any problem. If he had I might have kneed him but I didn't need to."

"That's good," said Jane "A pun from you!"

"Thank you. I needed your approval."

The Vixens laughed.

"The problem with the hood was that it was too obvious. I could explain away having a scarf or scarves in my dress pocket, but not the hood. If my mother found it ... So I had to think of something else. The petticoat had served its designed purpose of making me walk more sedately on stage but it was showing the effects of restraining struggling boys. The stitches were beginning to show the strain. That could be explained because I had been striding out too far. That story might not bear examination because some of the damage was at the hips where the petticoat went over the men's shoulders. So I decided to make another petticoat that could fulfil its dual purpose more effectively. That pleased my mother because she thought I'd accepted the need to restrain my stride and she liked to see me doing needlework as well as outdoing the men in athletic feats.

By the time I came back from England I started wearing high heeled shoes with my choir dress or when going to a dance. I still wore flatties most of the time, but whenever I wore a skirt or dress I wore high heels. I know I don't need the extra height but the shoes make my legs look longer."

There were protests from the Vixens. Even in football kit, Brigitta's legs seemed to go on for ever. Her inside leg measurement was 95cm.

So I decided to make a longer petticoat, much longer. It was 1 metre 20 from waist to hem and in two layers. The inner layer was as slim as the original but the outer was slightly fuller. At every 30cm I made a tunnel seam with a cord threaded through it. The waist was elasticated but with a cord as well. I added a narrow lace trim to the lower edges just below the last cord tunnel. When completed the petticoat hung just above the hem of my skirt. My mother was pleased but puzzled by the cord on the waist. I told her that it was just in case the elastic snapped. Each cord tunnel had an open gap of about 5cm coinciding with the back seam. I said that I'd left the gap to make the construction easier, but it really was left for the alternative use.

I persuaded Hans to try the alternative use for me. He wasn't very happy about it but when I agreed not to humiliate him he did it for a kiss and a cuddle. I'd dressed in my choir costume with the petticoat underneath.

As before I slid out of the petticoat. I pulled it down over his head. The length of 1 metre 20 with the waist around his neck reached below his knees nearly to his ankles. I could tighten and knot the cords as well if I really wanted to restrain him. I didn't do that to Hans but I tried the other feature. I continued to pull the petticoat down until it was well beyond his feet. Then I tightened the inner layer's cord just above the lace trim until it formed a bag end. I lifted the outer layer well above his head and repeated the tying. He was bagged completely, yet in use the petticoat appeared a normal part of my dress! It would work even on someone much taller than I.

I put Hans on my bed then pulled the free ends of the upper cord down and tied them to the lower cord. He didn't have to bend but he was unable to stand up. Because I hadn't tightened the intermediate cords Hans could move his arms and legs a reasonable amount, certainly enough to avoid cramp but he couldn't escape or resist anything I wanted to do. As soon as I was satisfied that my design worked I let Hans out and rewarded him with the promised kiss and cuddle. I didn't even tie his hands and let him feel my breasts under my dress's bodice. He was absurdly grateful. Had he been anyone other than Hans I might have gone further but he was and is such a drip. A nice one, but still a drip.

I used the revised petticoat for several years until I was older and willing to go further with men. I mended the original petticoat and used it as a spare just for actual choir performances until one year when I gave it to Jane. I gave her some idea what I had done with it. Whether she ever used it as I had I don't know."

"Hold it, Brigitta," said Jane "before you hand over to me, you have to tell the rest of us about when the tables were turned on you."

"Must I?"

"Yes!" came the chorus.

"Oh. Very well then. It happened not too long ago. I'd given up tying men up because I could handle them much more effectively in other ways. At a party after a choir concert the boyfriend of my best friend got drunk and cornered me near the toilets. I was trying to persuade him that I wasn't interested but he wouldn't listen. He was temporarily distracted by someone coming to the toilet and I used the time to get my petticoat off. As he turned back to me I trapped him with my petticoat.

I was just about to kick him where it would hurt when my best friend came out of the toilets and saw us. She'd heard about my use of the petticoat and assumed that I was the predator. She went for me and I ended up on the floor. He got the petticoat off and ran for it. My friend and some other friends bundled me up in my own petticoat and tied it tight. Then my friend started thinking. Why had her boyfriend run off if I'd been the attacker? She partially released me and asked what had happened. I told her. She sent some of our girlfriends to get him. They brought him back and he eventually admitted that he'd been pestering me and that I wouldn't have anything to do with him.

They released me, asked to borrow my petticoat, put him in it when it was fully open and then suspended him from the hall ceiling by the end drawstrings. I was worried that the material or stitching might tear, but it held him in mid air for half an hour before he was let down.

But that let the cat out of the bag. His public humiliation in my petticoat got people talking. Soon both the men and the women realised that I'd used a petticoat on most of the men. The general reaction was that it was a great joke, but some of the girls asked how they could make their own petticoats!

They were a craze for a few months but it soon wore off. The men realised what the girls were up to. There were a few incidents such a girl being bagged in her own petticoat.

The story I liked best was about one of my friends. She used to go with her boyfriend in the back seat of his parents' car in the garage. It was cold in the garage so she made a petticoat to control him, then a giant one to go over them both. The knots jammed on the giant petticoat, tying them both inside. They would have been in real trouble if found by his parents. After they'd struggled uselessly for about half an hour, he remembered that he had a penknife in his trouser pocket. She cut the cord, let herself out and beat him up for being forgetful. She had been really frightened that they would be discovered. It wasn't his fault but that ended the relationship. She couldn't forgive him for being stupid.

The petticoats still exist and are used occasionally. The material is virtually indestructible. Most of my friends still have winter night-dresses for bondage games. Usually it is the men who get tied up in them.

I think I've said enough. I'd like to hear what Jane needed my petticoat for."

"OK, Brigitta. I'll tell.

Thomas was being a pain at the time. We hadn't been together very long and he was getting ideas above his station as my slave. I was being too good to him. One scenario he likes is me dressed as a Victorian maid - thanks to Lisa's dressmaking skills. I have a long black dress with a fancy white knee-length apron and a frilly cap.

Just before I asked Brigitta for her petticoat I had dressed up for him and prepared an evening meal, candlelight and all. I had really put myself out and was looking forward to a good meal followed by a few parlour games, if you know what I mean.

Thomas wasn't playing. He'd had a bad day at work and then his training hadn't gone well. He was in a foul mood and I couldn't get him out of it. Soon after the meal he left. I thought that if I'd been able to keep him there I could have worked on him but he wouldn't stay.

The next morning I rang Brigitta and asked about her petticoat. She was round in a few minutes with the petticoat in a neat bundle. That wasn't all. I got a massive hug and I was able to cry on her shoulder. When she's got her heels on, her shoulder is as high as I can reach.

That evening Thomas came round again. He had the grace to apologise but it was too late. I'd already arranged my revenge. I wore a tracksuit and fed him on spaghetti. After the meal we went into the sitting room. I asked him to turn round and close his eyes. I whipped Brigitta's petticoat over his head and bagged him in it.

I pushed him on the settee and tied his ankles. He was protesting until I used my maid's apron on his head. I gagged him with its waistband, wrapped it around his head and tied it tight. I left him wriggling for about ten minutes before uncovering his head.

I undid the drawstring on my tracksuit trousers and stuffed his head inside. I ordered him to lick me until I was satisfied. He did.

I positioned him on the settee so that his head was resting on the arm. I told him to stay put until I returned. I left him and changed in the bedroom into the maid's uniform. Somehow I forget to put my panties back on."

"That's a simple mistake to make, isn't it?" said Candice with a wink.

"Yes. Thomas was still exactly as I'd left him. I grabbed the remote for the TV, turned it on just in time for my favourite soap and sat on his head, dropping my dark heavy skirt around him. He squirmed into position and began eating me. From time to time I pressed down hard so that he had to stop licking. He had to stop breathing as well. Shame, wasn't it?"

"Yes, a real shame," said Brigitta "because he missed the soap, I suppose?"

"He certainly couldn't see it. Later he told me that he couldn't hear it either. I enjoyed it. It was a two-hour omnibus edition. After an hour or so something was writhing helplessly inside Brigitta's petticoat but it couldn't get out.

When the soap ended I peered under my skirt. Thomas was exhausted and his face was bright-red. I stood up and released him. He wasn't good for much for several hours.

Since then just the threat of The Norwegian Petticoat has been enough to bring him to heel. I haven't had to use it. The most I've ever had to do was to wave it in front of his eyes.

I'm really grateful to Brigitta. Her Norwegian Petticoat is my most useful training aid. Perhaps, just perhaps, I'd like to try one of her Winter night-dresses but until then I'm happy to keep Thomas scared stiff of what I can do with The Norwegian Petticoat.

THE END

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,526 Followers
12