Norwegian Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a little after one when Jim and Alice found us on a couple lounge chairs by the pool. We were sipping drinks as they walked up with drinks of their own.

“Hair off the dog that bit you, Lance?” chuckled Jim as he and Alice pulled chairs up next to ours.

In what I had come to learn was typical for Alice, she blurted, “I never have sucked Jim’s cock like I have in the past 12 hours. I cannot get over how excited that little show made me last night. I always loved Jim’s cock, but now I have seen a Horse of a different color, so to speak.”

We all laughed at her little pun.

“So Gloria, did you suck off Lance last night? Did that whole thing get you going, too?” Alice asked.

A week ago a question like that would have embarrassed and angered my wife. But then a week ago she couldn’t have answered in the affirmative.

“I sure did!” answered my wife. Was this the same woman I married almost 25 years ago?

“I was so hot I couldn’t wait to get my lips around Mr. Peeper,” Gloria stated. I found myself wishing she hadn’t used our little nickname. “Lance stripped my top off in the elevator last night after you guys got off and it stopped before it got to our floor.”

“Shit!” exclaimed Jim. I knew we should have seen you two to your door. I would love to see your tits, Gloria!”

Again I looked at Gloria. She smiled as if she had been given a supreme compliment. The woman I had lived with for almost 25 years would have slapped his face and stomped off in a huff.

“Well thanks, Jim,” she answered. “We will be here for two weeks and who knows what Lance has in store for me. Any way, I was topless when a couple in their mid-thirties stepped into the elevator. I was so embarrassed and turned on at the same time. The woman smiled at me and told Lance he had a nice little slut and said her husband wanted to see my tits.”

“Christ!” moaned Jim. “I missed it!”

“Then Lance pulled my arms down that I was covering myself with,” continued Gloria as she favored Jim with another ‘thank you’ smile. “The husband reached out and pinched my nipples real hard. It hurt and felt fantastic at the same time. I think I had a small orgasm right there!”

“Wow, Gloria, that sounds so hot!” gushed Alice. “Jim never exposes me to anyone. I think he is ashamed of my 45 year old body.”

“Where the hell is this coming from?” demanded Jim. “I’d run you around the mall naked if it would get me another night like the last one! I never knew you wanted to be exposed in public.”

“I shouldn’t have to tell you, Jim,” Alice answered. “You should be like Lance and know what I need and want, and I should not be given any choice!”

“Well I’ll be damned all to hell,” muttered Jim. “I never guessed it.”

Gloria broke in again and went on, “Lance made me suck him off for being such a slut. He saw us jerk Horse off and eat his cum, and then a total stranger pinched my nipples. He punished me for quite some time. He must have eaten me to five or six orgasms.”

“Gloria, you are making me jealous!” complained Alice. “Jim ate me to one and then fucked the shit out of me for a couple more. I suppose I can’t complain, though.”

I was listening and trying to digest all this information. It seemed that women, at least these two, secretly wanted to be dominated and made to perform sexual acts. I was learning more about women in one day than I had in my first fifty years!

We ordered a lunch and ate it next to the pool. The conversation drifted to other, less titillating things. We decided to take a trip and see the local sights. As I suspected would happen, we wound up shopping for clothes.

Jim was bitching about it until I took him aside and told him we could make the shopping thing work for us.

“I have been learning about women at an exponential rate on this vacation, Jim,” I told him. “Would you mind if I have a little fun with Alice? It won’t be anything too bad and I think she will be horny as hell if it works.”

“I’ve only known you a day but I like you, Lance,” admitted Jim. “As long as you don’t hurt Alice, go for it.”

Gloria was in a changing room when I walked up to Alice with an outfit. Jim was staying out of sight.

“Put this on and show me how it looks, Alice,” I insisted.

She looked at me and then at the outfit I had selected. I saw her eyes flicker.

“I can’t try that on, Lance. My bra will show. It is too low and sheer,” she reasoned.

I took her by the arm and walked her to a changing room far from where Gloria was changing.

“Alice, don’t wear a bra. Put this on and then come out and show me how it looks,” I replied. I never blinked.

She looked me in the eye, took the outfit and headed for the changing room I had pointed at. Jim quietly hurried up to me.

“What did she say? Will she do it?” he whispered.

“She didn’t say anything and I am betting she will. Now go over and distract Gloria so she doesn’t ruin the mood,” I replied.

I saw Gloria come out in some funny-colored dress and saw Jim shaking his head. She went back into her changing room.

I turned around and Alice was exiting her changing room. My breath caught. Her tits were showing like she was naked. Her skirt was short and tight. She stopped when she saw me and I motioned her over. I could see Jim watching from behind a rack of clothes behind her.

“I think that looks great on you, Alice,” I told her as she approached me. “You have a very nice, big set of tits and this outfit shows them off nicely.

I finally had managed to make Alice blush! Her face reddened, but she smiled.

“I am thinking of buying it for you, but I need another opinion,” I told her.

“I am sure Jim will approve,” she smiled.

I took her arm and walked with her toward a young man looking at jackets. Alice saw where I was headed and began to resist. I held her arm firmly and continued.

“Excuse me, sir. I am thinking of buying this outfit for the lady but wanted an objective opinion as to how it looked on her,” I said to the fellow.

He turned to look and I could see he felt like I was annoying him, at least until he saw Alice. Then I thought his eyes would leave his head.

“G…great!” he gulped. “She looks real good, really!”

“Would you mind being seen with a lady dressed like this?” I pressed. Alice was blushing again. The kid couldn’t get his eyes off her tits. Her nipples were getting harder by the second.

“Are you kidding?” he asked. “I would love it, as long as she wasn’t my mom!”

Alice and I both laughed at that remark. I thanked him and walked with her back toward the changing rooms. Jim came walking toward us and Gloria emerged from her room.

“Christ, Alice, your tits are showing,” Jim choked out. “You look great! Doesn’t she have some nice tits, Lance?”

“She sure does and I am going to buy her this outfit. I don’t think we could find anything that flattered her anymore than this does,” I added.

Gloria had come up to us in time to hear my statement.

“I can see why! Alice, your tits look great. Did I see you over showing that young man this outfit?” she asked.

“Your husband wanted another opinion so he took me over to ask the young man and I have to say he was quite complimentary,” answered Alice.

Gloria gave me a look. I could see her little mind working. She was wondering why Alice would do as I instructed.

It was near dinnertime so I paid for Alice’s new outfit and after she changed back into her clothes, we headed back to the hotel. We had finished dinner and were waiting for dessert when I saw the woman we met in the elevator when Gloria was topless. She came over and leaned over next to me.

“Today is my husband’s 40th birthday and I am having a little party for him,” she began. “I hope I don’t come across as too forward but after last night in the elevator, I think we understand each other a little.”

“I was wondering if I could borrow your slut here for a couple hours?” she asked. Gloria, Alice, and Jim all made shocked expressions as they heard the lady’s request. I made a tremendous attempt to keep a poker face.

“What, exactly, did you have in mind?” I responded. “I am not in the habit of giving my slut wife away to strangers.”

Gloria blushed but somehow I could tell she was excited and pleased.

“Nothing too terrible, I assure you,” answered the woman. “Tom, that’s my husband, has talked about nothing but this tramp’s tits all day and how firm and full they were. It would be a special little surprise if she could be our maid this evening. I would get her a bustier that shows her tits off to great advantage while she serves drinks to my guests.”

I noticed that as she leaned over to talk to me, I was able to see down her neckline. The woman had nice tits of her own.

“I would think you would be well received as maid yourself,’ I grinned. “What do you propose to offer me for her services?”

The woman smiled back at me and leaned ahead more. Her nipples were hard and in full view.

“We are leaving for Europe in two days and we can let you have our penthouse suite after that. It has all kinds of extras, like a hot tub with a view of the city, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Is that something that would interest you?” she asked.


I didn’t want to appear too eager but the whole conversation had made my cock as hard as steel! I tried to think of something to make it appear I had won the negotiations.

“Here is what I propose,” I finally answered. Gloria seemed to be holding her breath. “You can use both of these tarts for your party tonight. They will do whatever you tell them, excluding any sex acts. You will come down to my room while your party is going and for half an hour you will give Jim and me each a nice massage, and you will be topless while you do it. You will tell your husband what you are doing before you leave and we will take a picture of you with us for you to take back to him, as well as a couple for Jim and me.”

I continued on, “We will take over your place in three days and use it till we leave in two weeks. You will take pictures of these two sluts parading around in front of strangers all exposed and have them return to my room with the photos. If it appears that they enjoyed the evening in any way, they will be punished when they return. You can have them for three hours, eight to eleven. You will be in my room from nine to nine-thirty.”

“I like the way you do business!” she laughed. “You have a deal. This will make my husband so horny he’ll forget he’s forty and act like a teen. I can’t wait to see his face when I tell him what I had to agree to do to get this slut for his party. Have them arrive about ten minutes before eight so they can try on their little outfits.”

With that she stood and headed out of the restaurant.

Everyone at the table was silent as they stared at me. Finally Gloria spoke.

“Lance, I can almost see how you feel you can send me up there, but what makes you think you can bargain with Alice’s tits, too? You have put her in a terrible position now! You have no right to make that deal.”

Alice and Jim were silent as I looked around the table before I answered.

“Gloria, we are on vacation and the thought of you being a topless waitress for strangers makes my cock so hard I can hardly stand it. Right now Jim has a hard-on and Alice is soaking wet. Jim is a great guy, but Alice needs to be used and flaunted a little, just as you do. Jim, for all his bluster, would not have made that deal, but he loves the idea,” I insisted.

Then I turned to Jim and Alice and spoke, “Do either of you deny what I just said? Do both of you want to go through with this mad scheme?”

“Jesus, Lance!” exclaimed Jim. “You have me pegged. The thought of our wives doing this is an incredible turn-on. The thought of that minx that was just here giving me a topless massage is about all I can stand. How do you feel, Alice?”

“Lance, you have figured us out very quickly! We are on this trip to revive our relationship, especially the sex, and this has me as hot as I have ever been! Thanks for including me in the maid thing tonight,” gushed Alice. “I can hardly wait, but I am scared to death at the same time.”

“Alice! I am so relieved to hear you say that. It will be easier with you there. I don’t know how Lance knows so much all of a sudden, but this has me extremely excited,” admitted Gloria. “We will show those people a couple of wives with four kids between them can still be sexy!”

Jim and I were waiting in my room in our boxers. It was kind of weird being alone with another man in his underwear. It was getting close to nine and we were both nervous.

“Did you see how excited our wives were when they left here?” asked Jim. “I never would have suggested Alice do something so wild, but I am glad you took it on yourself. Our sex life has been a little stale lately, but this trip has already done wonders. Alice has been in heat since we met you two in the hot tub.”

“They love the idea of being naughty, but don’t want to risk ruining their marriages. They know where their bread is buttered. This gives them the opportunity with our blessing. Actually it is more like our insistence,” I observed. “Women have these ‘harem girl’ fantasies where they do all sorts of wild things because they are forced to and not because they really want to. It allows them to keep their self-respect and still be stimulated.”

“Christ, Lance, It sounds like you have them all figured out,” replied Jim. “I know that Alice seems to like it when you dominate her a little. That just isn’t my nature, but she responds to it and I hope to profit from it later tonight.”

There was a knock on our door and our lady friend stepped in when I opened the door. The fact that we were in our boxers bothered her not at all.

“Come in, take off your shirt, and then introduce yourself,” I directed. “The clock is running we expect to see your tits for the entire half hour.”

“I really like your attitude,” she laughed as she unbuttoned her blouse. She was wearing a black lacey bra and she looked sexy as hell. I stepped in and unhooked the clasps. She allowed it to slide down her arms and she placed it on a chair. Her tits were not too big, but very firm and her nipples were at attention.

“I am Brandy,” she stated as she extended her hand to me.

“Hello, Brandy,” I answered. “I am Jim and the guy over there is Jim. We both think you have real nice tits.”

She was an attractive woman and her smile made her beautiful. She used it on Jim and me.

“Thanks for the kind words. I needed to hear it after the way your wives are being drooled over upstairs,” Brandy revealed. “They are getting a lot of attention and they are such good sports. You guys must think the world of them.”

“Don’t start telling us how we feel about our wives so we’ll feel guilty about you being here topless. Are they doing okay?” I added.

“They were nervous at first. After half an hour they had the men eating out of their hands. My husband has a hard-on like never before, “Brandy confided. “He said it is his best birthday party ever.”

“Was he cool about you keeping your part of the deal?” asked Jim.

“He was angry for a minute, but he is a reasonable man. When he thought about your wives being with a whole bunch of strangers, he realized you weren’t asking anything too outrageous,” responded Brandy.

“The truth is he got real horny when I told him I had to be topless in front of you fellows,” she continued. “We have always enjoyed some games and fantasies in our marriage. I am beginning to think every married man wants his wife to be ogled by other men. I told him you would get pictures of my tits and he almost came on the spot.”

“I don’t know about Jim, but I am quite content to chat and look at your nipples, Brandy,” I confessed. “I don’t want any massage, except what you do for my eyes.”

“I’ll go along with Lance on that,” agreed Jim. “I do have to insist we get some pictures, though!”

“I brought my digital,” I declared as I waved my camera. “Now you two pose for me.”

I put Jim and Brandy in different poses and she was a great sport. In a couple of them I had Jim holding her breasts or cupping her ass through her skirt. Then I handed Jim the camera and had Brandy rub her tits against me while Jim took the shots. Our half hour seemed to end in two minutes.

As she dressed to leave, Brandy turned to us and grinned. “You guys have been absolute gentlemen. That was really the only concern my husband and I had. I told him I felt you would be good to me, and besides, he has your wives up there!”

“Brandy!” I called as she was leaving. “Take my camera and get some pictures of our ladies being trashy. I want a lot of shots so we won’t forget tonight. I also think it will prove they are having fun and will need to be punished in some form.”

“I bet your ‘punishment’ will be some sort of incredible sex and they will be glad to get it,” Brandy guessed as I showed her the operation of my camera. “Be ready to punish them because they will return horny and naughty!”

With that she left. I looked at Jim and we both put our clothes back on and headed for the bar. We had another hour and a half before our wives were done.

As we sat at the table in the bar, Nancy and Horse came in and joined us. Nancy was curious why we were sans wives. Our explanation made her quite aroused.

“You never thought to include me?” she scolded. “That is so hot! I wish I were with them. Imagine a bunch of strange men looking at my tits, and with Horse’s permission! That would be so cool.”

“We haven’t seen you since that night in the hot tub,” I apologized. “I really don’t think I know you and Horse well enough to offer you for maid service.”

“Well you know now and if you get in any more kinky deals, count me in,” she replied. “Horse knows he is the only man for me.”

“I guess we all know why,” laughed Jim. “My wife has been talking about his incredible shooting cock ever since she saw it. You are quite the marksman with that puppy, aren’t you, Nancy?”

“Not to brag, but I have popped a few flies off the wall with it,” admitted Nancy. “I am accurate with anything within three feet.”

Jim and I looked at each other. Horse simply grinned. Neither Jim or I felt we wanted to challenge Nancy’s statement.

“We will be taking over the penthouse suite in a couple days and you guys are invited to join us in the private hot tub,” I offered. “Who knows? There may be some flies there that need to be exterminated.”

We all laughed at that statement. Then at quarter to eleven, Jim and I made our way back to the room. We were both deep in thought.

“You know what, Jim?” I asked. “I think old Horse is not the sharpest tool in the shed. He just smiles and grins a lot. I think Nancy is the dominant one. She loves that big cock, but there isn’t a lot else there.”

“I was thinking the same thing, Lance,” replied Jim. “Nancy has a guy with a big cock, but he is not much of a conversationalist. I think she keeps him from saying very much and that way no one will notice he isn’t too sharp.”

The girls came back to the room around quarter after eleven. They were wearing bulky t-shirts that came below their asses. Both were laughing as they entered the room.

“So did you two enjoy Brandy’s tits while we were working?” asked Alice. “It is so sad that your wives have to work while you guys get some topless model type to entertain you.”

“I bet you guys want to see our work clothes, don’t you,” asked Gloria.

She whipped the shirt over her head and Jim choked. She stood before us with a bustier around her torso and bikini bottoms. Her tits were raised and looked absolutely huge and delicious! Her nipples were swollen and extremely hard. There were little marks all over her chest. I just stared at her.

Alice then followed suit and her tits were bigger and her nipples were even more swollen and hard. She, too, had marks all over her chest. My cock began to swell immediately. I had tried to imagine how they would look but I had never dreamed they would be so incredibly sexy. Jim and I were unable to form words. We did manage some spittle that worked its way down our chins.