Norwegian Wood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple hours later we were sitting in the hotel restaurant having dinner with Jim and Alice.

"Lance," Alice bubbled, "this stud I married was a tiger when I got back to the room. He made me tell him everything we did while he ate me out. I have been eaten more in the past few days than the previous ten years, by the way. He gave me two more orgasms with his tongue and then he fucked me ragged! I was relieved you guys invited us to join you for dinner. I think he was planning on making me dessert.

We all laughed at Alice's comment. Then Gloria asked, "Jim, it didn't make you angry when Lance kept Alice with us and suggested you go to your room alone?"

Jim turned slightly red, but Alice quickly answered, "Jim has been suggesting I take a lover for a long time. It has been a fantasy of his for years, at least that I know about. He gets very aroused thinking of me being fucked by another man, or men, and then telling him about it while he fucks me."

"Really?" questioned Gloria. "That sounds so exciting! Have you been doing that often?"

"No!" blurted Alice. "It was just a fantasy. We live in a small town and we both have good jobs and kids to think of. We have been completely faithful until now. In fact, I think we still are, technically. I am using Bill Clinton's definition, of course."

We all laughed again. Gloria and I were finding Alice to be very bright and humorous. Jim was a loyal husband that admitted some fantasies that many shared, but most denied. All in all, we had done very well to meet them and become friendly.

Nancy and Horse approached our table.

"It was easy to find you guys," revealed Nancy. "You are laughing and having more fun than the rest of the guests in total. Everyone is smiling at your fun while they eat."

We all looked around and realized Nancy was probably right. It made me wonder if others were listening to our conversation.

"Why don't you two join us," offered Jim. "We have just ordered and there is no rush."

He jumped to his feet and pulled a chair around for Nancy. I think Gloria, Nancy, Horse and I were all struck by Jim's gentlemanly display.

"Thank you, Jim," Nancy said as she gave him a big smile. "You are a rare find, indeed. Alice, you had better keep a close eye on this guy or someone will steal him."

"Jim is a prince and I guess he would love to be stolen, for a few hours. I refuse to go home next week without him, though."

"Horse, why don't you get a chair and slide in?" asked Gloria. "That is if you aren't too excited. Then you will never fit."

That was my wife! I marveled at the changes she had gone through in a couple days. As we laughed at her remark, Horse pulled up another chair. Soon after he sat, Jim was secretly lifting the table and moving it. Just as we noticed the movement, Jim issued a warning.

"Look out, everyone! I think Horse likes Gloria's cleavage tonight!" he gasped. "We have no idea how much higher the table will get!"

Everyone broke into loud laughter at Jim's joke on Horse. I looked at Horse and he was laughing the hardest. I looked around the room and saw couples at several tables looking our way and laughing.

"Don't let these jealous fools bother you, Horse," Gloria cooed. "They couldn't move the table without using their hands if the ladies here were all naked. I suspect my cleavage is bothering Jim more than you, but there is no way to tell!"

"Ouch!" grimaced Jim. "Damn it, Alice, have you been telling tales out of school?"

It took a few minutes for the laugher to subside. The innuendos and double entendres flowed almost continuously as we dined.

"Ladies, we have invited Nancy and Horse to join us in the hot tub in our new digs in a couple days. Nancy may even show everyone more of her marksmanship skills," I added.

"That sounds great!" enthused Gloria. "Maybe I'll put an apple on my head. How's that for faith in Nancy?"

"It sounds more like faith in Horse to me," laughed Alice. "You just hope her aim is low!"

"Alice!" Gloria feigned outrage. "You paint me to be some kind of tramp! You'll eat those words, or something."

"Really?" asked Alice. "I hope so! You seem to know me quite well by now, too. We aren't exactly the demure, professional women that landed here a few days ago, are we?"

After dinner we sat at the hotel bar and had a few more drinks. There was a guy playing the piano and a few people danced from time to time. I noticed three guys sitting off to one side kept watching us. They had to be in their late sixties. I knew better than to think they had any interest in me. They must have been admiring the ladies. That was confirmed when I returned from a trip to the men's room to find two of them dancing with Gloria and Alice.

I looked at Jim and he grinned back.

"It seems those two fellows were at the birthday party last night," he revealed. "They walked up to Gloria and told her they almost didn't recognize her with her clothes on. She just smiled back and asked them which way they preferred her!"

Then Nancy chimed in, "that must have been some party! I think I overheard some people talking about it at breakfast. Now Alice and Gloria are in the evil clutches of those two lechers!"

About that time the song ended and the two strangers escorted Alice and Gloria back to Jim and me. Gloria introduced them to the group.

"This is Ed and Ralph. They were at Brandy's party last night. This is Alice's husband, Jim, my husband, Lance, and Nancy and Horse, our friends," she finished.

Gloria and Alice shared a strange look and then sat down at the bar and seemed to wait for something. The two guys tried to make small talk but it was apparent they had something on their minds. Finally, Ed found the nerve to broach the subject.

"I don't want to be rude or impolite in any way, but Gloria and Alice told us we had to talk to you, Lance," he croaked. It was obvious he was uncomfortable.

"Ralph and I were wondering if we could get the ladies to host a little party for us tomorrow. The same way they did for Brandy and Tom, if you know what I mean," he concluded. He was looking at his feet as he spoke. It reminded me of my son when he was in grade school and had a bad report card.

"What kind of party?" I asked. "How many people will be there?" What time and how long?"

The fact that I didn't fly off the handle seemed to give Ed courage. He glanced at Ralph and then continued, "Our friend is retiring at the end of the month from running the local country club for 20 years. We are giving him a little retirement party tomorrow at 2 PM with about a dozen guys from the club. No wives. It will be in a private room off the lobby that we rented for the occasion. We were thinking of getting some strippers, but they seem so young anymore. I feel like I should be thrown in jail just for looking at them."

Then Ralph added, "Alice and Gloria are perfect for what we want. They look great but are mature women and our friends will enjoy their company and feel comfortable with them."

"Brandy gave us the use of the penthouse for their time," I responded. "What do you guys have in mind to repay me?"

"We'd be glad to pay!" offered Ed. "How much do you want for them?"

"Get your guest of honor over here, boys," I instructed. "Our wives are not common sluts that can be bought."

"However," I grinned, "I may be willing to make a trade."

Ed motioned his third friend over and he cautiously approached our group. Alice, Gloria, Jim, and Nancy and Horse were listening intently to the conversation.

"This is Steve. Steve, this is Lance," Ed began. "He is considering our request, but wants to make some kind of trade."

"Steve, I'll cut to the chase," I said. "I propose you give Jim, Horse, and me free 18 holes of golf with carts for 10AM tee times for the next 10 days."

"That would be impossible and extremely expensive," argued Steve. "At our club it would well be over $3600 for three nonmembers with carts to play ten days. The two ladies are very lovely, but I have to decline the offer."

"Steve, I am offering three ladies," I countered. "Nancy will be included, and you can see she is a lovely woman."

Nancy gasped when I used her name, then smiled broadly. All three women were feeling the effects of the drinks and were giggling, as Steve seemed to ponder the deal.

Then I tossed the clincher out. "Why don't you take these ladies up to my room and you three men can help decide what they will wear, see how they look, and determine if you want to accept the offer. If you decide the cost is too great, just escort them back down and there will be no obligation. If you decide to accept my terms, tell them and they will certainly find some way to express my appreciation. I promise you won't be disappointed."

"Allow me to discuss this with Ed and Ralph?" Steve requested.

I nodded and the three gentlemen stepped to the side and held a brief meeting. I knew they would never refuse my offer. I took Nancy by the arm and led her off a couple steps.

"Nancy, if they accept the offer after they play with Gloria's, Alice's, and your tits, I want the three of you to give them blowjobs. No other sex, understand?" I asked.

Nancy never even batted an eye. She looked at me and smiled the smile that makes her beautiful.

"I know how Horse loves his golf. I sure wouldn't want to let him, or you, down. I'll blow all three of them myself, if I have to," she laughed.

By this time Steve was returning to the group.

"We agree to your terms. If we decide there is no deal we bring the ladies back and there is no obligation on our part, correct?" he asked.

"Correct," I responded. "Either way, I expect the woman back here by 11:30. That gives you just over an hour, so I suggest you get started. We need to know if we should get our clubs ready."

Steve offered Nancy his arm and she accepted it. Alice and Gloria appeared to be surprised at the outcome of the negotiations, but left with Ed and Ralph escorting them. Alice looked back over her shoulder and gave Jim a wink.

"Goddamn it, Lance!" croaked Jim. "Where do you get your ideas? I never would have thought of that. Trading their tits for some expensive golf. It is a good deal and they will be horny as hell tonight! I like it."

"There is something you and Horse should know, Jim," I admitted.

"And that is?" asked Jim.

"They will be giving those guys blowjobs before they come back down here tonight. I imagine they will expect blowjobs from our wives again tomorrow at, or after, the party," I guessed. "In fact, those little ladies may wind up blowing a few old bastards before this is over."

"Our wives will be exposing their tits and sucking cock so we can play golf at some fancy country club?" asked Horse.

"Essentially, that is the situation," I told him. I wondered how he would respond. He said so little. I wasn't certain which way he would go.

"I think I like this a lot. Wives should do no less for their husbands," he grinned.

We had managed to put away four more beers each when we heard our wives carrying on like schoolgirls as they entered the bar. Ralph was with Nancy, Ed with Gloria, and Steve held Alice's arm as they walked up to us.

"Lance, you drive a hard bargain and your tactics are loathsome. We accept the deal."

With that he held his hand out to me and we shook on it. All three women were smiling broadly as they watched.

"There will be certificates with your names on them at the pro shop tomorrow. Tee time will be 10, as you requested. I just hope that after this I keep my job till I retire," he added.

The three men then went to each of our wives and gave them lingering kisses on their mouths. It took a few minutes and the women loved it.

The ladies joined us at the table we were using and ordered drinks. All three of us guys were sitting on the edge of our seats. The women started talking about a dress some woman on the other side of the room was wearing!

"Goddamn it, Lance!" blurted Jim. "Make these sluts tell us what happened. Did they suck cock or not?"

All three women broke into laughter at Jim's impatience. They had been toying with us and I knew it.

"Jim has a point," I began. "Which of you cock suckers wants to tell us what happened?"

Alice laughed and started the story.

"Those guys couldn't wait to get us stripped down. We were lucky to keep our panties on, weren't we, girls?" she asked.

"It took some effort," agreed Gloria. "They acted like kids in a candy store. They groped each of us for as long as they could. Did you notice that they seemed to like having a tit from a different woman in each hand?"

"Yes, and they twisted our nipples like they were trying to tune in Tokyo on the radio," agreed Nancy. "They took turns passing us around sucking on our nipples, too. Finally, Steve announced time was almost up and he was going to go along with Lance's deal."

"That was when Nancy told them we had a special surprise for them. Gloria and I had no idea what she was talking about," chuckled Alice.

"Nancy told them we would blow them as an expression of Lance's appreciation," added Gloria. "Then she looked at us and told us you had instructed her to tell us. So, we did!"

"Those guys were pretty clever, I thought," Nancy chimed in. "They had us on our knees and took turns having us suck them off. For older men, their cocks seem to work pretty well."

"You're telling me!" grinned Alice. "Didn't both Ed and Steve cum in my mouth? I thought we would be sharing the load. I don't think it was coincidence, girls. I am simply the best cock sucker at this table."

"I am not ready to admit that!" Gloria protested. "I had Ed all primed when he shoved it in your mouth. I did all the work."

All three of us men were laughing at the way the conversation was going. It was getting late and if they were anywhere near as turned on as I was, we had to get back to the room and fuck them.

"Ladies, we men have a tee time tomorrow and need to get our rest. I thing that by this time tomorrow night, you will all be excellent cocksuckers, if you aren't already. Right now, I suggest we all retire and fuck the bejesus out of our wives."

The next afternoon we were on the tenth tee after having lunch. The course was nicer than anything I had ever played on. I realized Steve was telling the truth when he mentioned how much golf for the three of us was worth.

"I think we should play for the women on the second nine," Jim suggested. "Low man gets the other two guys' wives for the evening."

"For a guy that lost the front nine by four stokes, that sounds very brave," Horse laughed. "I'm in, and I will be later as well!"

"Were you hustling us, Jim?" I asked. "Or do you just want Alice to finally get fucked properly?"

"Is that a ‘yes' then, Lance?" asked Jim.

"You're on, Jim. But the losers get the winners wife as a consolation prize. Gloria will be disappointed if I don't win," I chuckled.

We all shook on it. The second nine was more like the Masters as we all improved our play. It became evident that Jim had been hustling us over the first nine holes. He began to hit farther and straighter immediately. It came down to the last hole and Jim dropped a 20-foot put to beat Horse. I was two strokes behind.

I felt a little better when I saw how happy Jim was. He bought Horse and me a couple beers in the clubhouse before we returned to the hotel.

When we got back we all stopped at Horse's room. It was on the lowest floor and it seemed like Nancy would be back first. It was almost 5 when we heard voices outside the door.

"Why don't you both come in here and clean up before anymore people see you," Nancy was saying. "Maybe we can get showered before the men see us."

Nancy was looking back as she spoke and did not see us in the room.

"Why the fuck shouldn't we see you sluts?" I asked.

Nancy jerked around in shock. I thought she might crap her pants. Then I noticed her hair was messed up and covered with some oily substance.

"Shit!" Nancy uttered with some emotion. "Your husbands are here, so come on in. The bastards are trying to scare me to death."

We watched as the three women entered the room. They all looked tired and had stuff smeared all over their hair and on their faces in a few places.

"Gloria, you little slut, is that cum all over you?" I demanded.

She held her chin up defiantly and nodded.

"What did you think would happen when you traded us for some golf?" she snapped.

"Just what did happen," I answered. "We had a great time. It was the best course I ever played on. I suspect Jim has been on a few as good or better, though. He won your ass."

Gloria was dumb struck. She looked at Jim and then at me, trying to comprehend what I was saying.

Alice wiped her lips and spoke. "Jim had a golf scholarship to college. Did he get you guys to bet with him?"

Horse laughed loudly at Alice's admission.

"Jim, you are a real prick! I like it. I would have done the same thing. My hat is off to you." He bowed to Jim as he spoke.

"Did he win Gloria?" asked Alice. "I know he has wanted to get into her pussy since he saw her tit in the hot tub the first night we were here,"

Jim was sitting in the chair, sipping a beer and grinning. He made no effort to explain or apologize.

"To be precise, he won Gloria and Nancy for the night," I corrected. "As a consolation prize, the losers get to share the winner's wife for the evening."

Alice shrieked and rushed over to Jim. She bent over and gave him a big wet kiss.

"That's my man!" she bragged. "He won these two sluts for himself and I get more cock than I ever dared dream I would have! He is the best husband in the world!"

"Thanks, Sweetheart," grinned Jim. "I think I would feel a little better if it didn't make you quite so happy. You speak the truth, but show some decorum, please."

Nancy was shaking her head as she looked at Jim and Alice. "It remains to be seen who the winners and losers are, if there are any losers. Let's all get a shower and go to dinner."

As Jim and I escorted our wives to the elevator, Alice and Gloria were jabbering like crazy.

"Those old men were so nasty!" Alice told us. "They insisted on spurting on our faces after we blew them. I think we each sucked all 14 guys cocks a few times."

"They loved our tits," added Gloria. "I must have had as many loads on my nipples as in my mouth and face. Some of those guys came a couple times, at least!"

The elevator door opened and the women gasped. Jim and I looked and saw two older men standing there. We dragged the blushing ladies in with us.

"Excuse me?" one fellow addressed Jim. "Are these women your wives?"

"Yes, they," Jim responded somewhat forcefully. "Why do you ask?"

"It is just that you both are very fortunate to have such wonderful, beautiful women to share your lives," the fellow carefully answered. Just as he finished the door opened and they departed.

"I sucked them both off at least once," revealed Alice.

"I did, too," agreed Gloria. "Those old guys seem to have more stamina than I ever would have guessed."

When Gloria and I got to our room, I grabbed her before she could get to the bathroom.

"You little slut! Did you forget something?" I demanded.

"I was going to take a shower. I am a horrible mess," she answered demurely.

"You are about to be a bigger mess, so take care of me before you shower. Pull your top down and suck my cock, my nasty little wife," I insisted.

Gloria dropped to her knees and pulled my hard on from my pants. I was impressed with her oral skills as she bathed my cock with her tongue and then buried her face in my pelvis. She swallowed my entire cock with little effort. I wondered if that should make me happy or not. I held her hair in my hand and worked her mouth back and forth. My first blast went in her mouth. Then I pulled her from me and shot the rest on her face and tits. She smiled at me as my jism landed and then she sucked my cock back into her mouth and cleaned it off as it softened. I thought how sexy she looked with my cum dripping from her nipples and chin. This wife of mine was something!