Norwegian Wood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner that night was very enjoyable. Conversation bounced from stories of our golf match and how Jim hustled us, to the girls' impressions of different cocks and the men attached to them. The food and drink flowed and we all laughed and had a truly great time.

As we sipped our after dinner drinks, Jim fidgeted in his seat and then proposed a toast.

"This is to two good losers, my wife who will try to console them, and to their wives, whom I will make glad their husbands are poor golfers!"

We all laughed and raised our drinks to the toast.

"Nancy, is there anything I need to know to help me with Horse?" Alice asked. "I am excited, but a little nervous. Do you have any suggestions?"

Nancy smiled and answered, "Horse is very considerate. He will be very careful, but you will do fine. You will be surprised at what you can accommodate and enjoy. Is there anything I need to know about Jim?"

"I left a pair of strong glasses on the nightstand for you, Nancy," Alice teased.

"Hey!" shouted Jim. "That was below the belt, literally!"

"Tomorrow night we have to compare notes at dinner and sort out the truth from all the bullshit," my sweet little wife offered. "Nancy and I will be able to tell you all about Jim, who I am certain will account for himself splendidly, and Alice, you can tell us about Lance and Horse. If you survive!"

We all laughed and stood to depart. It seemed a little awkward at first, but Gloria and Nancy each told one of Jim's arms and left with him. Horse and I each offered Alice an arm and she took them as she stepped between us. We garnered a few looks from the other diners as we left the room.

We took Alice to Horse's room and he offered us another drink. We accepted and sat and chatted a little longer. I eventually stood and walked behind Alice. I rubbed her shoulders and got her to relax. Soon Horse was in front of her, removing her shoes and massaging her feet. We seemed to be on the same wavelength as we slowly caressed and stroked Alice. It was almost an hour before we began to peel her clothes of. By that time she was hot and getting eager.

We placed her on the bed and Horse dove into Alice's pussy with his tongue. She was soon moaning. I pinched her nipples and then offered her my cock. She quickly took me inside her mouth as Horse increased his efforts. She moaned around my cock as Horse licked her honey pot. I watched her have at least three orgasms before I exploded into her mouth. Even in her aroused state, Alice kept me in her mouth and swallowed everything I gave her.

Horse rose from her drenched pussy and kissed her with a very wet face. It was evident his tongue was searching inside her mouth. He had to be finding traces of my cum in there. Then the moment of truth arrived. Alice leaned ahead and I placed a second pillow behind her so she could watch more easily as Horse prepared to enter her.

His shaft looked even bigger than I remembered it. Alice gasped when it first came into her line of vision. The head didn't look much bigger than the shaft, but the length was very impressive. He rubbed it up and down her pussy lips for a few minutes. I know he was being considerate, but I could barely contain my desire to see him plunge that puppy home.

Slowly he began to work it in. Since the girth was about average, he met no unusual resistance with the first seven inches or so. By the eighth inch Alice was coming again. It appeared that Horse had hit the wall and he began to saw his love stick in and out of Alice's quivering pussy.

I was truly amazed at his patience as he pulled almost all the way out and slid eight inches back in. I wondered if he would get to use the last two, or if they were wasted, so to speak. Alice was groaning and shaking as Horse slowly picked up speed.

"Yes! Fuck my cunt with that monster cock!" she screamed. "Give it to me, you fucking horse! Fill my cunt with that giant cock!"

I watched Alice swear and sweat as Horse started pounding her quite hard. Then I heard a different sort of gasp from Alice. I turned to look and Horse was buried to the hilt! He lifted her legs up and apart and began to take fast, short strokes. Alice moaned every time Horse plunged ahead. It was like nothing I had ever seen. My cock was throbbing as I watched the monster cock plow into Alice's pussy. She was no longer making any sense as she babbled. Horse was sweating now and he was getting close.


"Do you want me to cum in you, now?" he asked Alice. He had to repeat it before she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Please! Please cum deep inside me. I want to feel you cum!" she answered.

I saw his ass clinch and I knew he was unloading in Alice.

"Ugghh!" she groaned as Horse held her ass tightly and emptied himself. He seemed to shot for a full minute. I imagined I would see Alice's stomach swell as he discharged what had to be a pint of cum into Alice's center.

They both lay very still for a few minutes, and then Horse withdrew his shaft. It seemed to take a long time for the head to appear from Alice's pussy. That was one long cock! Alice was not moving so I went to the bathroom and brought back a wet cloth.

As I wiped her brow, she came around.

"Thanks, Lance. You are a darling. That was incredible!" she whispered. "Give a minute to regain my senses and you can have some, too."

I smiled down at her. I was wondering how I was going to follow Horse. I had never seen a woman fucked better! She seemed to know what I was thinking.

"You have a very nice cock and we will find ways to please us both with it, okay?" she asked.

Before long Alice rolled over and raised her ass in the air.

"Lance, my ass is virgin, but I would love to have you change that. What do you think?" she questioned.

For an answer, I climbed behind her and slid into her very wet pussy. I was surprised at how tight it was. Then I remembered that Horse was more long than fat. I fucked her cunt and fingered her ass a few more minutes. Then I pulled my cock out and started it into Alice's rosebud. As wet as my cock was, it entered easier than I thought it would. I slowly slid my length into Alice and she moaned. As I got a slow rhythm going, Alice began to move to my pace. I reached around and played with her clit. Soon she was thrashing through another orgasm and it was intense. Her ass was so tight and hot, I was not able to hold back and I blasted my jism into Alice's bowels. As I pulled out, I noticed she was either sleeping or passed our again.

Horse rolled her over, took the cloth and wiped her brow again. Gradually Alice returned.

"Let's have a drink and rest for a while," she suggested. "Then I want to try that again, with both you studs at the same time. I don't want to waste an opportunity like this. Two studs with my husband's permission! I will never forget tonight if I live to be a hundred."

I went and showered. Then Horse showered and finally, Alice went in to the bathroom. We respected her privacy. Horse and I each drained another beer as we waited her return. When she came out she was smiling, almost beaming. She had combed her hair and reapplied her lipstick.

"Now let me suck that monster! I have to find out how much I can swallow!" Alice announced.

I was as eager to watch. Perhaps more so. I wondered if I had voyeur tendencies since I was so aroused watching Alice try to tame Horse's pussy pleaser. I was not prepared for Alice's sword swallowing act. I have wondered about it many times since. Where did she learn that trick!