Nos Faux Ratu Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers

"Smoke and whiskey," Jenna whispered. "You still smell like smoke and whiskey." She put her nose closer to Nessa's skin, at that sexy patch of skin where the neck met the shoulder, and she breathed in deeply.

Nessa's skin rippled with barely contained pleasure. Jenna was adapting, and quickly. 'I wonder if this was why she was so powerful as a Nightwalker?' she wondered. And it made her want to throw Jenna down and make love to her, but she needed to resist. Jenna needed her as a friend and mentor now. Maybe someday, the would be lovers again. The gods knew that Nessa could not keep her hands off of Marcus when they got together, but Jenna was a different beast.

"Are you hungry?" Nessa asked as her newborn daughter sniffed her skin again.

"Famished," Jenna replied, her eyes meeting Nessa's.

'Holy mother of –' Nessa thought. Jenna's eyes were so clear that they resembled the daytime sky of her youth. They were the kind of eyes one could look into forever and never find the end. If anything, they made Jenna even more beautiful, which was just not fair, since the woman had been breath-taking before.

"Then let's get some nourishment in you," she muttered, sneaking a kiss on those pale, delicious lips. She spun away before any further physical contact was able to get out of hand. Pushing off of the floor of the coffin with her shoulders, she landed on her feet outside. When she turned to help Jenna up, the coffin was empty.

"Should I get back into my hospital gown?" Jenna asked from behind her.

Nessa actually jumped a little in her own skin. "How did you . . . that was fast," she said, looking at the naked woman standing behind her, then back at the coffin. "Could you do that again?"

By the time Nessa's eyes fell on the coffin again, Jenna was lying inside it. She shook her head. Vampires were supposed to be able to move so fast that mortals could not see them, but to move so fast that a vampire couldn't see? This time, when Jenna leaped up from, Nessa was actually able to follow, but it was like watching a fast-forwarded recording. "Amazing."

"I'm hungry," Jenna said, and everything in her body showed signs that her hunger was intense.

Nessa nodded, then led the way down the hall. She and Jenna were both nude, because the first feeding was often a bit messy. When they got through security and back to the lift, Nessa turned and saw her friend staring at everything with a childlike wonder. "Are you ready?"

"Everything is so bright and clear," Jenna replied, staring at the buttons that operated the lift. Then she was mere inches from Nessa. "You're beautiful. You've always been beautiful. I saw how you effected those people. They fell into your heart."

Nessa put hands on Jenna's face. "Are you okay? You're acting kind of frazzled."

"It's just that my head is so busy," Jenna whispered. "I saw you as beautiful, but now --"

Nessa smacked herself in the face. "It's okay," she said warmly, a little embarrassed with herself. "Remember how I told you that I'd have a bit more influence over you?" She held her ground as Jenna moved closer to Nessa's body, smelling her hair. "Well, I think that's what this is. You're a little more . . . attentive to me," she said. 'Damn, she's really, really turned on right now,' she thought. Jenna's general arousal level was as high as Nessa had ever seen or smelled it.

Jenna thought that her heart should be pounding in her chest, but that would never happen again. "I . . . need . . . I don't know what I need," Jenna said heatedly. "I just know that I need," she hissed.

'Crap,' Nessa thought. 'If I don't get some blood in her, she's going to hump me right here. And I'm really not sure I would be able to stop her. Or even want to stop her.' It seemed that everything with Jenna was a hyped up version of what it was supposed to be. Nessa was blindly hitting the "up" button behind her while also trying to keep Jenna from burying her fangs in Nessa's neck. Among other places.

The lift began its upward movement, but it was not going fast enough. Jenna's eyes were practically glowing . . . 'No,' Nessa realized. 'Not "practically." They ARE glowing!'

Sure enough, the whites of Jenna's eyes were giving off a soft, low glow. In all her years, Nessa had never seen anything like it.

"I can still see your memories," Jenna whispered, tracing a finger around Nessa's chin.

Nessa could not remember the last time that she had, sexually speaking, been on the defensive. But those eyes, those beautiful glowing eyes, let her know that if she did anything with Jenna, she would both regret it and probably never want it to end.

"I didn't know you could taste smells," Jenna was whispering, her voice a shade huskier than normal. "I never knew smoke had a taste."

Nessa hit the "up" button a few more times for comfort, even though they were already in motion. "Jenna, I need you to step back for a moment."

The blonde vampire cocked her head, exposing the soft, beautiful neck. "Why?"

'She doesn't even know she's doing it,' Nessa reminded herself. "Honestly, because we're still not sure what turning a Nightwalker into a vampire will do, and I'm on the verge of jumping your bones right now." She had never been so mixed up after a Turning, and she was hoping Jenna would respond to honesty.

"You don't want me anymore?" Jenna said, sounding confused and hurt.

Nessa steadied herself. 'Damn it, you're not some first time mother, so stop acting like it,' she told herself. "I do. But I can influence you, remember?" She slowly pushed out with her will, "encouraging" Jenna to step back. Jenna did. "And until we can share a bed as equals, I'm afraid that you'll have to find your physical gratification somewhere else."

Jenna looked surprised, then . . . relieved. "You really wouldn't abuse your power, would you?"

"No," Nessa said, feeling a tremendous pressure lifted from her shoulders. "I would never forgive myself, and neither would you. Jenna, you may very well be the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen, so don't think its from a lack of desire. Besides, once things calm down, I'm always up for threesomes."

"Threesomes?"

Nessa grinned. "Just in case things progress nicely between you and a certain Nightwalker."

"Nigel?"

That got Nessa rolling her eyes. Then she stopped. "Wait, you just made a joke!"

Jenna's mouth turned up slightly. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be. You can --" Nessa stopped when the bell rang and the lift doors opened. Cresil and Kobal were standing at the top of the lift, but so were Anabella and Avery. The latter two looked worried. "What's going on?" Nessa asked.

"Hungry," Jenna said, looking at all the fresh blood that she was suddenly surrounded by.

"She needs to eat first," Nessa said, then looked at the demons.

"I'll do it," Kobal asked. "Just let me ACK!"

Jenna had gone from standing in the elevator to attached to the demon's neck faster than anyone could blink. She knew where the blood was, and she wanted it.

"Holy fuck!" Anabella exclaimed.

"Oh oh oh oh," Kobal muttered. "Boss, I know you said no sex, but oh oh oh oh --"

Nessa glanced downward and saw that her demon friend was at full mast. Jenna had no control over her bite, and Nessa doubted the woman even understood the effect she was having. She needed to remember and give Kobal a raise for resisting what was undoubtedly a tremendous urge to throw Jenna against the wall and fuck her senseless.

"Hold that thought," Nessa said. "Jenna! Jenna, I need you to control your hunger." She exerted her will again, but it was harder this time to get through. Every new vampire's first hunger was intense, and everything with Jenna seemed to be souped up. "Kobal?"

"She's . . . she's letting up a bit," the demon gulped. "Damn boss, I ain't never been hit like this."

She glanced at his engorged member. "I can tell. Well, I guess I could take care of that for you."

"Not until after you've eaten," Kobal shot back. "A hungry vampire is not going anywhere near my equipment."

Nessa had just been reminded that her demons were not as stupid as they looked. She glanced over at Cresil. "You ready?" When the other demon nodded, she slid up his body and extended her fangs.

"Nessa," Avery whispered, "we really, really need to talk to you when --" He stopped and watched as she bit into Cresil's flesh and began to drink. When this demon started to become aroused, the vampire struggled to get his pants down without relinquishing her hold, allow him to slide up into her waiting sex and pleasure himself with Nessa's body while she fed.

"Crap," Avery said worriedly as his boss got pounded. "She is really not gonna be happy."

"Don't you fret," Anabella told him. "You did the right thing, and I'll back ya on it."

Despite everything else going on, Avery had to smile. "You? Defending ME? Against her?"

The two-thousand plus year old banshee actually blushed. "Don't go readin' nothing into it. I just happen to think ya were right."

"Of course not," he said, taking her hand and kissing it gently. For someone who prided herself as a Scottish barmaid, he knew that Anabella reacted best to gentlemanly behavior.

Nessa was already achieving release, as her body was especially sensitive right after turning someone. She loved the feeling of one of her demon lovers inside her, and hated that Ipos had been taken away from her. For a moment, she did more than drive Cresil with her own desire. She drove him with her love. It was not the big white picket fence kind of love, but it was one that her demons understood. Devotion. Friendship.

Cresil slowed his pace as he thrust into her, savoring the feelings that she was imparting on him. He missed his friend, and Nessa was just letting him know that she missed him too.

Kobal's hand had found its way into his trousers and he had just successfully masturbated to orgasm. His body was in a state of physiological arousal that he had not even thought possible, and he had needed release. But to his own dismay, his member did not begin to shrink. Not even remotely. If anything, it felt harder than before.

"Nessa!" he said, beginning to panic. "I think you need to tranquilize her or something." Almost instantly, he felt a rush of relief.

"Sorry," Jenna said, sounding vaguely ghost-like in her apology. "You just taste so good."

Normally when a woman said that to him, Kobal kind of liked it. When Jenna said it, he began to worry about making it out of this feeding alive.

Jenna turned her head. "Nessa, I feel fuzzy. Is that right?"

"It means you're full." She felt Cresil's member twitch inside her womb, jettisoning a gallon of seed inside her. "And so am I, apparently." Her brain was a little wired now, but drinking from demons did that. The only reason that she was not completely buzzed was that she had lost a lot of energy when created a new vampire. Cresil slowly pulled her off of his cock and set her down, and she quickly helped Jenna remove herself from Kobal's neck.

"Are you okay?" Nessa asked.

Jenna nodded. "You're still very sharp though," she whispered.

'Well, at least her eyes aren't glowing anymore,' Nessa thought. "Sharp?"

"You're edges are perfect. Like a cut-out." Then Jenna shook her head. "Okay, does any of what I'm saying make sense, because it's confusing the heck out of me."

Nessa grinned. "Just the fact that you know it doesn't make sense makes me feel better."

"You know what would make ME feel better?" Kobal muttered, his rod still sticking out angrily.

"Hold that thought," Nessa said, then quickly moved to take the demon's cock into her mouth.

"Nessa!" Avery said excitedly, glancing at Jenna who was just standing there, staring at her hands as if she had never seen them before. His boss just held up a finger, indicating she did not want to be disturbed until she was finishing giving a blowjob to a demon. 'Sometimes, I really don't understand my job,' he thought. He glanced at Anabella, who just shrugged.

'C'mon, come to momma,' Nessa thought, stroking that ridiculously large shaft while sucking on the crest, coaxing another load of cum from Kobal's balls. When he grabbed her head and grunted, she knew that she had succeeded, and the splash of warm jizz in the back of her throat confirmed it.

"Never . . . been . . . so . . . hard . . . in my life," the demon finished with a gasp, each word accompanied by a spurt into his boss's mouth.

Nessa swallowed what she could, then wiped her chin off on Kobal's pants. "I needed that."

"So the turning went well?" Anabella asked, looking at Jenna who still seemed a bit . . . flighty.

"Well, she's faster than any vampire I've ever seen and seems to be exponentially more powerful and aware than any new turn should be, but --"

"She's really that fast?" the banshee asked, glancing over towards Jenna again. Actually, she glanced toward where Jenna HAD been. "Where the hell --" She paused when she saw the new vampire standing clear across the room, staring out through the window at the stars. "Holy hell," she mumbled.

"Yeah, tell me about it," Nessa said, then found Avery grabbing onto her arm. "What?" He began whispering into her ear, and what he said caused her eyes to shoot open. At first, she looked furious, then resigned, and finally nervous. Very, very nervous. Her eyes, Avery's eyes, and Anabella's eyes all fell on Jenna again.

"She's gonna kill somebody," Nessa said. "You had to bring him back here?" she hissed, drawing Avery further away. "What were you --" Nessa's jaw almost dropped off her face when she noticed that Jenna was now standing right next to her.

"Bring who back here?" Jenna asked.

Just then, the alarm sounded.

"What the hell?!" Nessa shouted, strangely relieved to find a distraction. She did NOT want to tell Jenna what had apparently transpired while they were asleep.

*Nessa, we've got intruders,* came a voice over the intercom. *Looks like Garon Pegg's men.*

"Oh," Avery said, "I forgot to mention that Garon attacked two of your people at the restaurant after you gave him sanctuary and is probably planning on trying to kill you before you can report his behavior to the Council."

Nessa fixed him with a glare that could have melted steel. "He . . . hurt my people?"

"Yeah, he did."

"After I saved his sorry ass?! And now he's attacking ME in my HOME?!"

'Oh boy,' Avery thought, 'This is gonna be awkward. And violent.'

Jenna pressed herself against Nessa's back and sniffed her hair again. "You smell of rage and brimstone," she whispered. "I feel it in my blood. Do you want me to kill them?"

'Okay, she's creeping me out,' Avery thought. But the next thing he heard was far more terrifying.

"Yes," Nessa whispered. "I'm tired of playing games with him. Tonight, we kill them all."

Avery and Anabella's gazes met, and it was Anabella who spoke up.

"Boss, there are some of Pegg's men who are just following him because he's alpha. You can't seriously be considering --"

"I have tried to be patient and I have tried to be as non-violent as I could," Nessa interrupted, her voice trembling, "but I have had enough. They have come into MY sanctuary and threatened my new child?"

Avery was going to object, but a hand appeared on his shoulder. He looked over and saw that Lawrence was awake.

"Trust me, you're not going to win this one. Just get some trash bags and a mop."

"Lawrence," Nessa said, "meet your new sister."

"Welcome to the EEP!" Lawrence felt a little undignified at his yipping noise, but Jenna appeared in his face and he had not even seen her move. "How did you --"

"Talk later," Nessa said. "Killing now. Avery, where's that armor that I asked for?"

Downstairs, the main dance floor for Devil's Night was pure chaos. Garon Pegg's werewolves had broken in and had attempted to take the Stairway to Heaven, the staircase that led up to the VIP lounge as well as the lift to the upper levels. But Nessa's people, led by Ghede of all people, had blocked them. Creatures were snarling, spitting, and in one case glowing, and bodies were flying everywhere.

Nessa's troops were keeping Garon Pegg and his men close to the entrance. Caitlin and Nigel had a good crossfire set up, but it was mostly just keeping things from getting even more out of control. All the humans had been pulled back behind the reinforced bars in order prevent lycanthropic infection.

The demons came charging down the Stairway and plowed into the fray. They had been itching for blood, and this was as good a time for satisfying those cravings as any other. They tried to clear a path to Garon Pegg and Simon Glickler, who were barking commands from the back of the crowd. But as strong as demons were, wading through a wall of almost a hundred werewolves was simply not going to happen.

"Just give me the vampire and I'll let the rest of you live!" Pegg shouted, managing to make himself heard over the din. The lights went out and from above, a voice filtered down.

"Remember that old saying about being careful what you wish for?"

"McGowan, I have come too far to fall victim to whatever lies you have told the Council. I will not let you destroy me!" Pegg shouted, his voice practically crackling with desperation and insanity.

The lights came back on, and Nessa was floating down to the ground floor, bypassing the lift entirely. "Oh, I'm not going to destroy you, Garon Pegg."

"You're not?" Kobal asked, his meaty hands wrapped around a pair of furry throats.

Nessa's smile did not reach her eyes, but rather took on a predatory feel. Lawrence floated down next to her as she responded, "No. I think that I'm going to let Jenna take care of destroying you. You know, that woman you've been threatening to take away from me to make an example of? The one who stabbed you with a fork and sent you scurrying with your tail between your legs?"

Pegg howled. "You think you can send one of your pet commandos to stop me? I'll--"

Whatever Pegg was going to say, it was eclipsed by the wooshing sound of a body hurtling towards the ground. Any onlooker in the building would swear that a ghost had crashed to earth from the heavens. A figure crouched in the middle of the dance floor, a white hooded cloak disguising its features. The entity had touched down on the ground with such force that the floor had cracked, but the figure seemed oddly unphased. Then, it stood up.

"You!" Pegg screamed, remembering the sickening silver poisoning that he had suffered because of the blonde woman standing before him. But she was different now. It took him a moment to realize, "You're dead."

Jenna stood, surrounded by silence. Every werewolf, human, or Night Breed stood back as those eyes opened and gazed out upon the mob. Her cloak, made of a tough, fireproof, impossible-to-stain material parted to show that perfectly lean, hunter's body encased in pristine white body armor. Her face was so smooth and perfect that even in fear, Pegg found his breath caught in his throat. Those pale blue eyes were locked on him, and they did not look happy. Rather, they looked hungry, like they were going to draw him in by force of will and rend flesh from bone and blood from vein.

"I want you to meet my new angel," Nessa said from above.

"Are you sure she's ready for this?" Lawrence whispered.

Below, Jenna moved. As she stepped forward, the world looked frozen in place to her. A drop of blood nearby was suspended in the air, or a body falling to the floor stopped inches above the surface. Like molasses on an inclined surface, these things slowly began to regain some momentum, but they moved excruciatingly slowly when then did. Jenna felt like she was snaking her way through a statue garden as she approached Garon Pegg. He had brought betrayal and blood to Nessa's door. He would leave both on the floor in Devil's Night.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers