Nostalgic Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Collapsing on top of her, he held Leslie's body tightly against his own. Tears of release flowed from her eyes as they lay there, still connected as one. "I never want you to leave me." She said softly, referring to his current position inside her, and she used her muscles to give him a few light squeezes. But as their breathing gradually returned to normal, Roy pulled out and turned Leslie over.

"I think I've always been in love with you, Leslie." He said, brushing the hair from her face. "This wasn't just some fantasy I wanted to play out. I have thought about you so much over the past few years... God, I've just missed you so much." With that, he leaned in and kissed her, tenderly and romantically.

Leslie was almost taken aback at his gentleness. She held his face momentarily in her hands, staring into his eyes. She honestly didn't know whether or not to believe him. Maybe he'd feel differently tomorrow. But for now, anyway, this was enough. It felt so right to her-so perfect. And so she welcomed his kisses and his loving embrace.

12