Nosy Neighbor Too

Story Info
Wendy meets the neighbor she spied on.
2.1k words
4.29
45.9k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days had passed since Wendy had peeped in on her sexy and randy new neighbors. Wendy's husband Bill was at work and since it was such a beautiful day out Wendy thought she would do a little bit of gardening. She put on a pair of cutoff shorts and put on a tight, white tank top sans bra. While Wendy was working out in the yard her new neighbor from down the way strolled on by.

"Hello, my name is Mandy. I just moved in a few houses down with my husband, Hank." Said the red headed and buxom beauty.

"It's a real pleasure to meet you, Mandy. My name is Wendy. I live here with my husband, Bill."

Wendy noticed Mandy staring down at her ample bosoms. Working out in the yard had caused Wendy to sweat making her tank top transparent.

"You'll have to excuse my appearance it's a bit warm out today." Wendy chuckled.

"No, need for apologies. No, need at all." Mandy licked her lips as she responded. Mandy's continued leering caused Wendy's nipples to harden.

"Well, um. How about we go inside for some freshly made lemonade?" Wendy led her new neighbor inside. Mandy could not help but admire Wendy's beautiful, round bottom as it swayed back and forth in an almost hypnotic fashion.

"Here, you go. Cheers." Wendy said as she clinked her glass with Mandy's.

"Mmm, so delicious. Thank you for the refreshment." Mandy said.

"So what brings you to the neighborhood?" Wendy asked.

"My husband recently got a new job in town. It's a beautiful city but I miss my old friends. I've been feeling a bit lonely as I've yet to get to know anyone in town. My husband and I noticed you the other day while we were moving in and thought that I would introduce myself."

Wendy noticed Mandy staring down at her chest again and began to blush.

"Um, give me a moment won't you. I should probably get out of these sweaty clothes." Wendy said.

She quickly went upstairs to her bedroom. Wendy removed her drenched top and looked at herself in the mirror. Her big boobs were slick and shiny with sweat. She began to wipe her herself down with her damp shirt. Mandy's lascivious staring was having quite an effect on Wendy. She didn't know quite what to make of it.

Unbeknownst to Wendy, Mandy had silently followed behind her up the stairs. Mandy made her way down the hall to the room where she had seen Wendy enter. Wendy had not closed the door all the way allowing Mandy a peek in at her neighbor. Mandy was afforded a glorious view of Wendy's right for the picking melons. Mandy had had a peek them the other day in a bikini top but here they were unbound in all their glory.

Without really thinking about it Wendy began lightly tracing circles around her erect nipples with the tips of her fingers causing her body to tingle. Wendy thoughts drifted back to the day when she had inadvertently spied on her neighbors getting freaky out in their backyard. The thought caused her to shiver a little despite the fact that it was quite a warm out.

Mandy could not believe her good fortune. Her heart began to pound furiously within her chest. She wanted oh so very badly to suck on Wendy's tits right now. Instead Mandy had to settle for fondling her own breasts as she spied on her neighbor.

Wendy began pinching her rock hard nipples and began massaging her massive mammaries letting out a soft groan. She removed her hands from her big breasts as she undid the button on her shorts and slid down the zipper. One hand made its way down her shorts and her fingers brushed up against her clit causing her body to shudder. Her other hand went back to squeezing her tits. Mandy followed suit and shoved her hand down her own shorts and began rubbing on her juicy slit.

Wendy stuck a finger up her pussy as her mind flashed back to the sight of Mandy kneeling on all fours getting reamed by her husband Hank's nine inches of meaty goodness. Wendy tried to imagine how Hank's penis would feel like inside of her. Wendy's husband Bill was at best six and a half inches when fully erect. Wendy was gasping now deep in the throes of self-pleasure.

Wendy stared at herself in her mirror as she continued going to town on herself. A thin sheath of sweat now coated her entire upper body. She could feel herself getting close.

Mandy rammed her fingers up her own cunt getting herself off at the sight of Wendy getting herself off. What she wouldn't like to do to Wendy's body right now.

Wendy was whimpering as her fingers furiously frigged her clit. Wendy was completely lost in her own little world oblivious to the fact that she was being spied on by her neighbor Mandy who was getting close to climaxing herself.

"OH FUCK!" Wendy screamed as she came on her fingers. Her body shuddered and her knees became weak as she buckled and her knees fell on the carpet.

"OHHHH, SHIT!" Mandy screamed as she followed suit.

This shocked the shit of Wendy. She didn't have to time to revel in the afterglow of her self-love session. It took a moment for her to get back to her senses. She shakily stood up and looked around.

"Hello?" Wendy's voice was shaky.

Shit! Mandy couldn't believe that she lost control like that. She quickly straightened out her clothing.

"Um, yeah. Sorry, uh I just came to check up on you were gone quite a while. Are you descent?" Mandy asked.

Wendy quickly grabbed a clean shirt and put it on.

"Um, yeah. I'm sorry. I just came. I mean I'm coming." Wendy breathlessly said.

She quickly walked back out into the hallway. Wendy's face was flushed but she was too flustered to notice that Mandy was in a similar state.

"Hi, Mandy. Sorry. I...uh that I took too long. Would you care for some more lemonade?" Wendy asked.

"Sure, sure that would be lovely. Thank you." Mandy stammered.

The women headed back downstairs into the kitchen. Wendy attempted to pour two glasses of lemonade from the pitcher but her hands were extremely shaky.

"Are you alright, Wendy?"

"Uh, yeah sorry. I think the heat has gotten me today." Wendy said.

"Here, why don't I help with you that?" Mandy strode up from behind and placed her hand upon Wendy's steadying her grip on the pitcher. Mandy then placed her other hand on Wendy's other arm and gave it a little squeeze. Wendy with assistance from Mandy was able to pour out two glasses of lemonade.

"Thank you, Mandy. I don't know what's wrong with me today." Wendy chuckled.

"It's quite alright. Like you said, it's probably the heat. I think it's gotten to us both." Mandy replied. Mandy did not release her hold on Wendy right away. She leaned in closer to Wendy and took in her scent.

"You smell really nice." Mandy said.

"I don't know about that. I'm all sweaty and stinky." Wendy laughed nervously.

"I think you smell divinely." She whispered in Wendy's ear sending shivers down her spine.

"I don't know about you but I sure am thirsty. How about we have another taste of some of that delicious lemonade?" Wendy suggested.

"Lemonade sure sounds good but I bet there is something else that I would love to have a taste of right now." Mandy teased. Mandy ran her hands up Wendy's arms making her way to her shoulders giving them a squeeze.

"Why are you so tense?" Mandy asked.

"Tense? Um, well I don't know." Wendy was feeling flustered.

"You really need to learn to relax you know. I can help with that." Mandy placed her hands on Wendy's hips and slowly slid them under her shirt and up her stomach just short of her breasts. Mandy pauses a moment before slightly brushing the underside of Wendy's bare breasts. Wendy gulps unsure of what to do next.

"Honey? I'm home." Bill calls out to his wife from the front door.

Both women quickly separate from one another sacred shitless just as Bill walks into the kitchen.

"Hey, honey. Oh I didn't know you had company. Hi, I'm Wendy's husband Bill."

"HI, honey. This is um, uh..." Wendy was flabbergasted.

"Mandy, my name is Mandy. I'm your new neighbor." She reached out and shook Bill's hand.

"That's right. Nice to finally meet you. Are you two alright? You both look a little pale." Bill asked.

"Um yeah. Yes. Fine. Perfectly fine." Wendy said.

"Well, I guess that's my cue. You two have a nice day." Mandy said.

"Why don't you and your husband come by for dinner later tonight? We'd love to have you as a way to welcome you to the neighborhood. Right honey?" Bill suggests.

"Oh yes. Yes, of course. We would love having you...both of you for dinner." Wendy chimes in.

"Great. On behalf of my husband I accept. We'll see you tonight. Wendy it was very lovely to meet you. See you tonight." Mandy high tailed it out of there.

As soon as it seemed that Mandy had left Wendy practically attacked Bill ripping his shirt open and kissing him passionately. Wendy dropped to her knees on the linoleum and proceeded to undue Bill's belt and zipper tugging his pants down in the process.

His member was standing at full mast just inches from her face. She engulfed it in one fell swoop and began to suck his pole for dear life. Bill was enjoying his wife's unusual randy-ness as of late. He can't ever recall his wife giving him such enthusiastic blowjobs. He had no idea what had gotten into her as of late but he wasn't complaining.

She pulls his dick from her mouth and growls. "FUCK ME!"

She stands up removing her clothing and Bill lifts her up onto the kitchen table laying her flat on her back. He shoves his cock in her ready and willing snatch and wraps his arms around her thighs and begins wildly pumping into her.

Mandy wasn't actually gone. As she was making her way out of their home she saw Wendy go after her husband. Mandy knew this would be good so she made her way back around to the kitchen window. She looked around to make sure the coast was clear and peeked in.

She saw everything leading up to the moment Bill placed Wendy onto the table. Mandy once again had her hand down her shorts as she watched the happy and horny couple going at it. The table was rocking and squeaking at the force of Bill's onslaught on Wendy's dripping pussy. Wendy's tits were shaking to and fro as she was being fucked.

There were no words spoken just grunt, groans and gasps echoed throughout the kitchen along with the squeak, squeak, squeak of the table. It looked to Mandy as if the table were close to buckling from the sexual frenzy going on atop it.

Mandy found Bill's lean physique attractive but to her no one was as sexy as her Hank. As Mandy was nearing her peak she focused her sights on Wendy's massive bouncing titties. She really wished that she could be in that the kitchen with the lovers as part of the festivities. Mandy lifted one of her own boobs to her mouth and licked her pretty pink nip imagining it was Wendy's.

Bill began to pick up the pace on his now screaming wife.

"OH FUCK! Ram me harder with that beautiful fucking cock of yours! Make me fucking cum goddammit!" Wendy never talked dirty like this to him before and this excited him beyond all reason.

A loud clapping sound echoed throughout the house as Bill's fucking became animalistic. He grunted and growled like a wild man.

"Cum with me baby." Bill howled as he flooded Wendy's cunt with his seed.

"OOOOOOuuuuuhhhhh!!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Wendy screeched as she came harder than she ever had in her entire life.

This drove Mandy over the edge and she had to gag herself with her bra to keep from screaming as well lest she be caught. As she climaxed her pussy juice squirted out of her cunt all over the side of the house. She collapsed onto the lawn outside beside herself with euphoria.

Bill slumped down onto a nearby chair completely drained. Wendy lay on the table motionless and feeling completely satiated. Husband and wife both out of breath.

"Let's head up to the shower and cleaned up. Afterwards I'll head out to the store and get stuff for dinner." Wendy said.

Mandy outside slowly stood up on the lawn on shaky legs. She could not wait for her husband to get home so she could jump his bones.