Not A Bad Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, Jay completely withdrew from Kerri and flipped her over onto her back. Kerri showed she didn't need any more assistance by raising herself onto her knees and arching her back. With one quick thrust, Jay buried himself completely into Kerri. A wave of pleasure shot through her and she arched her back even more. "Oh my... agh... agh... agghhhhhhh" All at once Jay could feel Kerri's pussy contract on his cock and she came in a flood. Jay could feel her juices leaking out and down his thighs. This just turned Jay on even more. He over Kerri's ass so his chest was flat against her back and wrapped his arms around her so he could fondle her breasts. At that moment he pulled completely out of Kerri. "Ohhh.. " she moaned. But Jay wasn't about to stop. He plunged all the way back into her and Kerri let out a scream that could have wakened the whole house.

"Yeah babe, mmmm, god you feel soo good," Jay moaned into Kerri's ear as he plunged in and out with a force that almost threw Kerri into the headboard. Jay pumped himself into her over and over. He knew he wasn't going to last much longer and could feel himself filling to the brim. "God babe, I'm gonna cum soon... yeah, I'm gonna cum soon!" he moaned into her ear. "Oh... yes... god... cum... please... cum inside me," she screamed.

"I'm cum... I'm cum... I'm cumming... argghh!" With that Jay felt himself start to unload inside this hot pussy. "Oh god yes... uh... uh... uhh... ohhh god I'm.. I'm cumming too," Kerri squealed as her pussy muscles contracted on Jays cock, trying to milk the very blood out of his dick.

They collapsed with Jay on top of Kerri's back, his cock still embedded inside her. Their breathing was almost as if they had just run a marathon. Kerri could feel Jay's breath hot on her back. Jay felt the sticking of their bodies from their sweat but didn't want to pull away. He slowly pulled out of her and rolled off as she turned herself over. They locked lips in a passionate kiss, their bodies locked together where they could feel each other's heartbeats.

"I.. I.. " Kerri giggled from not being able to catch her breath, "I've never had anything like that before."

"Me neither!" Jay couldn't lie, it was the most passionate extreme sexual session he had ever had.

There they both lied until sleep took them. As Jay woke up the next morning and looked over at the gorgeous woman sleeping next to him so beautifully he realized it actually hadn't been such a bad night!

12