Not a Beautiful Woman Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he placed his dick inside of her, he felt the soft heat of her cunt envelope him as he sank further and further into her body. He intended to swirl around inside her, stimulating her clit as he always did, but he was so far gone all he could do once he was in her was pump with a violence he had never used before. Far from objecting, Maggie's reaction was to lustfully grunt and wrap her stocking-clad legs around his waist. Using her leg lock for leverage, she met each of his thrusts with own counter-thrust, raising her hips to meet his efforts in a seeming battle of passion.

There was no way Eli could've pulled out, even had he wanted to. He was too far gone in lust and the grip of Maggie's legs held him too tightly. He knew that the feeling of a man cuming inside her set her off into an orgasm, but that was something she usually reserved exclusively for Daddy, though it had happened twice with Eli. This would be the third time.

As he shuddered and grunted loudly, she felt hot torrents of cum filling her receptive belly. That feeling never failed her. His spasm was followed immediately by hers. So close were their respective climaxes that they were nearly simultaneous. If this one was less violent for Maggie, it was more satisfying. Eli was special to her. The knowledge that she could bring such pleasure to him added an additional dimension to their lovemaking.

As for Eli, rarely had he cum so intensely, and never with anyone other than Maggie. He would never tell her, but she had ruined him for other women. He had tried, of course, with several since that first night with her, but those experiences had rung hollow, granting no greater enjoyment than masturbation. He believed himself incapable of romantic love and thus did not "love" Maggie in that sense. But her daring and frankness had attracted him and her unmatched sexual power had ensnared him. He refused to contemplate the day when she would inevitably relinquish these wild adventures to pursue a more normal life with Daddy, for to do so would have put him into a permanent funk. He merely enjoyed each moment that she granted him and gave everything they shared his fullest and best efforts.

As they lay recovering, Maggie reached over, stroked his face and whispered, "Did you enjoy your meal?"

He raised himself on an elbow and gazed intently at her and said, "There just ain' no other woman like you in the world. You so damn special it cain' be explained. You mo' than jus' a meal. You a feast and every day be Christmas."

She hadn't been expecting a reply so pregnant with meaning and it caused her a moment of uncertainty. To cover it, she laid across his chest, stroked his body and said, "Sleep here with me tonight, Eli."

Regaining his normal cocky tone his said, "You must be reading ole Eli's mind, baby girl. You done wore my ass out. I could use a good nap." With that, he kissed her forehead and they both closed their eyes, submitting to the rest they now required.

The next day, she awoke to the smell of bacon and coffee. Seeing that the gentle light of dawn filled the room, she glanced at the clock and saw that it was only six. After a trip to the bathroom, she donned a thin dressing robe padded barefoot to the kitchen to find Eli at the stove. He had just removed several strips of bacon from a pan and was about to start on the eggs. Concentrating on his task, he hadn't heard her walk up behind him in her bare feet, and so was unaware of her presence until she slipped her arms around his waist and, standing on tiptoe, kissed the back of his neck and murmured, "Good morning."

He returned her embrace and delivered a kiss to her forehead and said, "Good morning, sugah. I was about to come and get you up befo' I started the eggs. Didn't think I was making enough noise to wake you."

She smiled and said, "It was the coffee and bacon, not any noise."

"Well, baby girl, po' yourself a cup and sit at the table. I done set out the dishes. I'll git the eggs ready."

Eli finished cooking, brought the food to the table and they started eating. Maggie said, "I didn't know you could cook."

"Well sheeeet. Wouldn't call bacon and eggs cooking."

"Bullshit. These are the best eggs I've ever eaten and the bacon is perfect."

"I'm real glad you like 'em, baby girl. But anybody can do it. You just gotta use a low fire and be patient. Too many folks try to hurry and it burns the bacon and dries the eggs. Now you wanna see a cook, there this nigga called Jacques live jus' over the county line. He can cook. Used to be a chef in a New Orleans restaurant. Shrimp creole, crawfish etouffee, seafood gumbo, all that shit, and good, baby doll, real damn good."

Sensing one of Eli's amusing stories, she asked, "Why did he leave New Orleans?"

"Well, jus' cuz the nigga could cook didn't mean he was real smart. The owner's wife took a shine to him and used to come back into the kitchen and flirt with him. One night it got to be a little too much and they ended up fucking in the alley by the dumpsters. When he got back to the kitchen, he was so flustered that he put sugar into the gumbo instead of salt. Nobody knew until the customers complained. It wasn't so much the 5 gallons of gumbo that made the owner mad, but the fact the customers didn't want to pay for any of their meal. Niggas are like that, always lookin' fo' a reason to not pay the check. So that piece of pussy cost the owner plenty and he fired Jacques' ass that night. Then the wife lost her shit and started yellin' at her husband, "How dare you fire Jacques," "He a better man than you" and shit like that, so it wasn't hard to put 2 and 2 together. That really pissed off the owner and he come at Jacques with a kitchen knife. Jacques took off running and didn' stop 'til he got here."

Maggie had a good laugh, as usual with Eli's stories. Catching her breath, she asked, "Does Jacques still cook?"

"Sure do, baby girl. At a place called "The Swamp Thing" just up the road. Tell you what. You rest up today, I'll go tend to my bidnez, and I'll bring back some etouffee and fried catfish for supper. How that soun' to you, sugah?"

"Are you asking me for a date?" she teased.

"It only be a date if there a potential for fuckin'. You tellin' me we gonna fuck again tonight?"

"Well, since you put it that way, I missed not sucking your cock last night, so, yes, I guess so. Fucking is a definite possibility."

"You jus' tryin' to spoil ole Eli and git me house broke. Well, good luck with that job. If that what you trying, ole Eli gonna get a lot of primo white pussy."

"It'll be fun trying, anyway. What 'bidnez' are you gonna get done today."

"Gonna set up the movie filming. This is Tuesday and you got a full day Saturday, so if we gonna do it this week, it gotta be tomorrow or the day after. I already warned everybody that it would be this week, so shouldn't be much of a surprise. All that ok with you?"

"Yes. I'll spend today doing my hands and feet and trying on dresses to see which one I want to use."

"Good enough, baby girl. You can pick 3 or 4 and model 'em for me tonight," he said rising. "See you about 6," and he was out the door. Ever the man of action, whenever he had something to do, he saw no point in delay.

The next day, Wednesday, at 4, the 3-man camera crew arrived along with Jim-Buck, Tee, and Junba. In order to preserve the sexual tension, Maggie remained in the bedroom out of site. Eli was acting as the director of the film. He spoke to the entire group, giving them the basic outline.

"This is gonna be a nigga gangbang of the hottest white hoe ever born. She need to have all her holes filled at once, she love cock, and she love the taste of cum. She usually cum at least 4, sometimes as many as 8 times during a gangbang, I mean really cum, not jus' fake it fo' the cameras. So, make sure you listen close, sometimes she moans or screams that she's cumming, but not every time. I expect each of you three," indicating the cameramen, "will be assigned to an angle. That's fine. The whole show will take at least 30 minutes. Ya'll camera got enough film to do that without reloading?"

All three cameramen nodded. "Now, then," Eli continued, "One of you is gonna film Maggie gittin' ready. She sittin' in there right now already bathed. Now, as you're filming her getting dressed, you'll be able to hear me talking to the three customers out here lettin' them know what to expect. When I say "Ready baby?" she'll say "Yes," and I'll open the door and the rest of you will go in. Maggie will turn on music and give ya'll a dance that would give a 90 year old white man a hard on. That'll take about 3 to 4 minutes, then ya'll can fondle her fo' a while. You boys," indicating the 3 performers, looking for all the world like three dogs licking their chops, "know how Maggie is. Jus' follow her lead. Now all performers will be wearing these here masks. And las'," concentrating soley on Jim-Buck, Tee, and Junba,"this here be the mos' important thing: you gotta forget they anybody else in the room but you and Maggie. Jus' focus all yo' attention on Maggie. Should be easy fo' you three." All three nodded their assent. "All right, then, you," indicating one of the cameramen, "go start with Maggie gittin' dressed. The res' of us will be practicin' how not to pay attention to the camera."

The chosen cameraman knocked lightly on the bedroom door and entered. He saw Maggie sitting naked in front of her mirror, her hair in rollers and already wearing her mask. She was obviously ignoring him, as she was supposed to do. He began filming as she cocked a leg up so that she could examine her pussy in the mirror. It was obvious that she had recently shaved the area because it looked a bit red. She reached over for some ointment. Still with her leg cocked up, she rubbed a dab over the reddened area soothing it immediately. In the process, she pretended to touch her clit by accident. Emitting an, "Emmmm," she left her leg cocked up and began slowly masturbating.

As she heated up, she massaged her breast with the other hand. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of her own hands on her body. Her nipples hardening rapidly, she tweaked first one and then the other, moaning softly. She then plunged two fingers into her pussy as far as she could and moved them around. She then removed them, brought them up to her mouth and licked her own juices. She murmured, just loud enough for the camera, "I'd better hurry. I bet they're as impatient to put their cocks in me as I am to have them."

She then basically repeated the show she had done for Eli the previous evening. As she slowly donned each article of her sexy clothing, as if talking to herself, she said things such as, "Oh God, I hope at least one of them likes to lick pussy. I always like to start with that because it heats me up and makes all the men hard. I need to be as hot as wet as possible because of their black cocks are so big. Emmmm. The hottest thing about doing this is getting all my holes stuffed at once. There is nothing hotter. The only thing that comes close is having them each cum in my mouth. God, I love the taste of cum. And black cocks always seem to pump out so much at a time."

By this time, she was pulling up her dress for the evening. It was cut low in the front and the back began just below her shoulders. Two thin straps held up the cups. The dress partially wrapped from right to left across her torso and was secured by a tie just above her left hip in a fashion reminiscent of ancient Rome and Greece. It fit somewhat loosely and there was no zipper. The fabric of the dress was very thin; thin enough for her hardened nipples to be prominent, but not thin enough to be transparent. It's color, and the color of her matching Maggie Standards, was a pale pink that went well with her skin, hair, and eyes. The loose fit allowed her breasts free movement and assured that every time she spun around, her naked pussy would be flashed for the audience.

She turned on the stereo as she heard Eli say loudly, "Lez go," and turned to face her latest serving of cock.

Jim-Buck, Tee and Junba all came in, all masked, and sat on the couch, eager and lusty as three dogs. But Maggie was in for a surprise. Eli had also donned a mask and sat in the kitchen chair that he had brought in. "So," thought Maggie, "it's gonna be four after all."

As the group got seated, Maggie began pumping her hips side to side, two beats to the left then two to the right, to the intro of "Heard It Through the Grapevine." As each measure of the intro progressed and Maggie pumped her hips, she began to tilt her head in the opposite direction of the hips. She thrust harder has the strings appeared and began their ascent up the scale. As they reached the top, she spun around quickly, lifting her skirt and flashing her stocking tops and naked pussy.

She finished the turn and squatted as the singer began his first stanza ("I bet 'cha ya wond'rin' how I knew"). As the singer progressed through the lyrics, Maggie slowly rose, pumping her hips, tilting her head, and augmenting the movement of her hips with motion in her shoulders. As the first stanza ended and the chorus began ("I heard it through the grapevine"), she began turning slowly with minching movements of her feet while making a whip-like back and forth motion with her torso starting with her chest, down to belly, and then her hips.

She repeated her routine exactly through the second stanza and chorus ("I know a man ain't supposed the cry") and the third stanza ("People say believe half of what you hear") but changed up for the third chorus. Instead of turning with a whip-like motion, she moved with the same motion directly ahead, stopping immediately in front of Eli and turned slightly, exposed the bow that secured the wrap of her dress. It seemed obvious that she wanted Eli to pull the bow.

But when he reached for it, she backed a half-step away, still whipping back and forth. When Eli looked at her quizzically, she put her teeth together and peeled back her lips, then whipped back toward him. Taking her prompt, instead of reaching with his hand, he pulled the bow with his teeth. As the dress opened and exposed her breasts, Eli grabbed her ass and mouthed a nipple briefly. Maggie grabbed his head and rubbed her breasts back and forth across his face and then stepped back. She winked at Eli and then spun around in front of his chair, allowing the dress to drop to the floor about her feet, stepped up to the others and rubbed her breasts in each of their faces while each in turn fondled her derriere.

As the song faded, she turned her back on the men, and whipped toward the bed. Sitting gracefully, she opened her legs, ran a finger up and down her slit, inserted it into her cunt, and then brought the finger to her mouth and licked it lasciviously, and said, "Mmmmm. Anybody want a taste?"

Junba stood up and got to her first. He knelt and buried his face in her pussy. She laid back on her elbows, looked at the others, extended her legs and wiggled both of her feet in tight circular motions. Tee and Jim-Buck approached, removed her shoes and began sucking her toes through her stockings. She laid back fully and murmured, "Oh my God, that is soooo hot. Eat me. Eat all of me. I'm your food." Finally, Eli approached and, once again began mouthing one nipple while tweaking the other.

As her passion rose, Maggie whimpered, "Tell me I'm delicious. Tell me I'm your food."

Junba came up for air and hoarsely declared, "You the sweetest thing I ever tasted."

Involuntarily, Maggie's hips began to buck. The bucking increased to a near frenzy and she whimpered and begged, "Don't stop. Oh God, eat me. Drink my juice. Oh, I'm cumming!" This last was uttered more loudly and at a higher pitch until she screamed out her orgasm.

The wave of passion flowed over her and then began to ebb, but the men didn't wait. Tee pulled her over on top of him and sheathed his cock inside her. He wasn't quite as big as Eli, so he didn't have to start gently. Junba quickly lubed himself and approached her ass. She saw him in the mirror and said, "This is what I like best. Fill me up, baby." As she said this, she presented her ass. Junba gently inserted his dick, pushed slowly until he was all the way in, and waited. Maggie then began the back and forth motion that she now used for double penetration. All three began moving in sync with each other. After a few minutes, Eli presented his cock to her face and Maggie greedily began to "swirl and swoop" it with all her sexual power. Jim-Buck bent toward her chest and began mouthing her nipples.

With a mouth full of cock, Maggie couldn't say anything, but her moans and the increasing pace of her movement told the story of her mounting passion. Eli had been having sex with Maggie on a regular basis, so, while he was excited, he wasn't out of control. This wasn't the case with the other three. Tee's cock was so hard it was nearly painful. He reached his climax first and barely grunted "Now," in time for Maggie to drop Eli's dick and clamp her lips around the head of Tee's. Tee shot so much cum into her throat that, once again, some of it shot from her nose. Junba had never seen anything so hot. He pulled out just in time but Maggie was a bit slow and Junba's spunk ended up covering her face.

That was too much for Jim-Buck. He all but pushed Junba out of the way, flipped Maggie back around, raised her to her knees and rammed his cock into her pussy from behind. Far from objecting, Maggie breathlessly cried, "Oh, God, fuck me hard. Harder, please."

As Jim-Buck increased the violence of his strokes, slamming into Maggie so that her full orbs swung back and forth, Eli once again put his cock into Maggie's mouth. She kissed his cock more vigorously than ever before. Meanwhile, Tee crawled underneath and began mouthing her nipples while Junba, oblivious to the risk of getting slapped in the face by JIm-Buck's balls tongued her clit manically.

When Jim-Buck heard Maggie loudly gulp Eli's load, he pulled his spewing cock out and painted her back to match her face. As Maggie finished swallowing and breathed in a fresh breath, Junba's tongue magic reached fruition. Maggie screamed as several multi-orgasmic waves cascaded over her, until, finally, Junba stopped, and she collapsed.

All the men were either lying on the bed or lounging on the couch, seemingly spent. Maggie lay on her belly, slowly allowing the sensation of her orgasm to fade. When she felt capable of rising, she sat up and said, "Oh my God, that was good. Did ya'll like it?" This last with a smug and sexy smile as she looked at them.

Tee responded for them all, "Baby, they ain' nothing else like you in this whole world. You sure you from earth?" All the men nodded, assenting to Tee's opinion.

"As far as I know, baby. But if I'm not, aren't you glad I found my way here?"

"True dat." "Mos def." "Hell yeah."

"Well," Maggie began, "I wanna make sure ya'll are all satisfied." "Can you go again, or are you done until next week?"

Eli spoke for the team and said, "You done drained us baby girl. But we be here next week, for sure. Right bro's?"

Maggie responded, "Well then, thanks for the good time. I'm gonna go clean up. Ya'll know the way out. I can hardly wait 'til next time." With that, she staggered into the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the water.

The cameramen stopped filming. The one who had filmed Maggie getting ready said, "God damn, I ain't never seen nothing like her before. My dick's been so hard for the past hour it's about to fly off. If she do us like she did ya'll, we'll be back here anytime you want us." The other two nodded their assent.

Eli said, "Let's all go back to my trailer and have a drink and give Maggie a break. She'll call us in about an hour when she ready for ya'll," nodding to the cameramen. They all followed Eli out of the door.