Not a Beautiful Woman Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an unconsciously sultry voice, she asked, "You're better looking than ever and a successful lawyer. I find it hard to believe that you don't get chased by a lot of women."

He said, "I think that they can tell I'm not really interested."

Her heart beginning to soar, she asked, "Why not?"

"Well, none of them measure up to you, for one thing." Her breath caught in her throat. "And, well, I'm only saying because you asked, because of what happened with us, I have trouble trusting women, and most of them can sense that. Some think they can overcome it, but after a few dates, even they get the impression that there's no use trying."

With an expression filled with sympathy, she whispered, "Have you been lonely?"

His face involuntarily showing the honesty of his answer, he said, "Yes. Very. Sometimes desperately so."

She couldn't help weeping silently. As the tears ran down her face, she stroked his cheek and whispered, "Oh Daddy, I'm so sorry. I know you've suffered too, and it's all been my fault. I'm so sorry."

He gently wiped her tears with the handkerchief from the chest pocket of his suit coat, and said, "Shhh. I didn't mean to upset you. Please don't cry."

Instead of calming her, this show of tenderness caused her to lose all restraint.

Throwing herself around his neck, she wept inconsolably. Wailing like a lost soul, she begged, "Please tell me I haven't lost you forever, please Daddy. Can you love me again? Please say you'll try."

Two of the women that had pursued him had done something very similar. His reaction had been to say, "Get a grip on yourself," and leave the room, hoping the woman would go. Both times they did. But he couldn't do that with this woman. She had meant too much to him. Their relationship had been too consuming, their time together too unforgettable. So, he found himself returning her embrace, rocking her gently back and forth and whispering, "Cry all you need to. Let it out. I'm here. I'm staying. Let it out." And she did. She wept until she had no tears left. And afterward, she clung to him as if he were a life vest and she were adrift on a turbulent sea.

When Victoria realized that she had regained her calm, she didn't know if 15 minutes had passed or 5 hours. She had ceased weeping and had relaxed her grip on Tom. He had stopped rocking her and sat back into the couch. She was leaning against him with her whole weight. She breathed him in and recognized all of his smells. He shaved close every day, but never used cologne or aftershave. Instead, he applied a clean-smelling moisturizing cream to prevent razor burn. And she could smell his body wash and his shampoo. Nothing "perfumey," just a clean and soapy aroma. He'd always been so clean. He had very little body hair and bathed at least every day, often twice a day. His cleanliness was one of the things that attracted her, along with his good looks, intelligence, and wit.

She got up and said, "I need to wash my face. I must look scary." Without waiting for an answer, she left the room. She returned about 15 minutes later. She had washed her face, reapplied her make-up, brushed her hair, and replaced her suit with a short white negligee, not slutty, but sexy nonetheless, with lots of lace and a sheer robe covering it. On her feet were a pair of white high heeled backless slippers. She approached him, held out her hand and said, "Come with me. I need you forever, but if I can only have you for tonight, at least give me another beautiful memory, Daddy."

He arose and let her take his hand and lead him into a large bedroom filled with womanish furniture. She faced him, placed her hands delicately on his face and kissed him gently but passionately. When he put his tongue into her mouth, she sucked it in further and caressed it with her own. She was pleased to see that her "tongue trick" still worked. She could feel his cock stiffen immediately. As she continued massaging his tongue with her own, she caressed his back, shoulders and arms. When he broke their kiss in order to breathe, she whispered, "Please undress, Daddy," for she knew that he didn't like to have his clothes grabbed.

She was pleased that he disrobed so quickly. He came to her, cock throbbing but she didn't fall to her knees and to begin sucking it. For her, this was to be a night of gentle love, not wanton sex. If there were to be other nights, then those could be wild. But this night she would meld with him; they would become one in love. Other nights, if they happened, would be for consuming lust. So, she gently stroked his dick and kissed his ear and whispered loving endearments. He responded by caressing her gently and answering her endearments with his own.

She murmured, "I've always loved you. I'll love you forever. You are the only one for me."

To which he responded, "I've missed you so. No other woman is like you." Until, finally, "I love you my darling, and I always will."

At which moment, he gently slipped off her robe and negligee, lifted her onto the bed and began kissing her body, starting with her ears. As always, his tongue in her ear had the same effect on her as her "tongue trick" had on him. As he proceeded down her neck to her shoulders and breasts, and then on toward her pussy, she constantly whispered, "I'm yours. I've always been yours."

As he gently licked her slit and drank her love juices, her already rapid breathing grew into a pant. Nobody in the world could eat her pussy like Daddy. When her climax became imminent, she grabbed his head and whimpered, "Oh please Daddy, I'm cumming. I'm cumming for youuuuu." Her squeal increased in volume and scale as she shuddered.

When her spasm ended, she pulled his face to hers and cleaned her juices with her tongue. Then, after a long, passionate kiss that she tried to make last forever, she rolled them over and got on top. She inserted his rock hard dick into her pussy, and slowly rocked her hips back and forth while holding his head and continuing their kiss. She needed to let him know that she could not possibly get enough of him. When he released his hot load into her, the sensation brought her off yet again. And so, they shuddered in each other's arms for several heavenly moments, clasping fast, one to the other. She rested her body on top of his and drifted off briefly.

She awoke a few minutes later, reached over to grab a small towel and wiped both their genitals clean. Then she lay beside him and wrapped her body around his. She whispered, "I've missed you so much. I'm yours forever, whether you'll have me or not."

In response he said, "So, start from the beginning. Tell me everything. Don't worry about my reaction. I promise I'll stay calm and nonjudgmental."

Snuggling even closer, she started with the rekindling of her obsession the day she mistakenly knocked her black dress off it's hanger and continued through her whoring and movie making. But it was what she told him of her life after he kicked her out that held his interest most.

"After I discovered my pregnancy, Eli arranged for me to go under the care of a psychiatrist. I saw her once a week for nearly a year. She helped me to better understand myself and my choices."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, different people have different levels of sex drives. Mine is unusually high and manifested at an early date. My mother had remarried after divorcing my father. I don't remember him much; he was never around. But when mom got remarried, I was just over 13 and my boobs had started to grow. By the time I was 14, they were about the size they are now. Grown men started looking at me in a certain way, and, well, I didn't know much, but I knew what those looks meant."

"One day, I was looking for something in the tool shed when I found a box of magazines. They had lots of pictures of various sex acts. Most girls act revolted by such things, but I was curious. As I looked through the pictures, I began to get wet. I had masturbated a few times before then, and I was excited, so I opened my pants and began rubbing my clit. I didn't hear my step-dad open the door, but after I climaxed, I opened my eyes and there he was with his cock sticking out of his pants. I was still hot, and I decided to try what I had seen in the pictures. And that was the first blowjob I ever gave. I must have a natural talent for it or something, because he really liked it. After that, he treated me really well. About twice a week, he'd follow me to the tool shed and I'd suck his cock. Sometimes he gave me money, when he had a little, but he always told me how pretty and special I was. Well, momma caught us one day and laid into stepdad with a baseball bat and sent me to live with her mother.

"It seemed that sucking dicks was an easy way to get boys to treat me well, so, until I was 16, if a boy asked me out on a date, I kissed his cock for him. When I turned 16, I got on birth control pills and started fucking for real. I had a "reputation" but I didn't really care. I got lots of attention and I was having fun. And that's the way it was until I met you. You were special and I loved you almost from the moment I laid eyes on you. If you remember, I had to make not only the first move, but the first several moves. You were so damn polite and respectful. I was a little confused and thought that you might not like girls, you know what I mean, so I tested it. I gave you a good french kiss while I was pressed up against you. When I felt your cock stiffen up, I knew you were normal; different, but normal. So, I pursued you and finally got you into bed. I knew once I got you into bed, I had a really good chance of keeping you.

"After our breakup, the psychiatrist helped me to see that I had misused my strong sex drive to develop addictive behavior, what they used to call nymphomania. But it's like any other addiction; it becomes a substitute for true emotional satisfaction. With the doctor's help, and the need to care for Tommy, I began to find ways other than sex to achieve some level of emotional fulfillment. Tonight is the first time I've had sex since we broke up seven years ago. And I'm different, but not with you. I don't have those wild urges anymore, but I do want to do everything with you. For me, you are the one. There will never be another. So, I'm yours whether you'll have me or not. If you won't have me, then, it'll just be Tommy and me, with Eli providing what support he can."

He smiled and kissed her, then stroked her cheek. He asked, "You've mentioned a 'deal' for me several times. Would this be a convenient time to elaborate?"

She asked, "How much does that firm pay you?"

He answered, "$50,000 a year."

Continuing, she asked, "And you work how long?"

He said, "About 60 hours per week. Some of that is meetings and other time that I can't bill to a client file. So, I'm in the office a minimum of 12 hours per day and I bill out about 10 of those hours."

Smiling confidently, she said, "Well, my proposal is that you live here and work as in-house counsel for Green Acres Farm. I doubt if the job requires more than 20 hours per week, but you'll have the same salary as you do now. So, as far as getting paid for actual work, it'll be a huge raise. And, after a year, you'll be allowed to purchase a 25% ownership interest."

With a knowing smile, he said, "And, if I'm in-house counsel, I don't have to worry about anybody finding out about your past, because, if we renew our relationship, the gossipy bastards will have no power over me."

She smiled and said, "The thought did cross my mind. And Tommy will get the chance to know his father."

Suddenly, he felt sleepy. He yawned and said, "I'm worn out and can't think straight. Can we continue in the morning?"

She said, "Sure. Would you like to sleep in here with me or do you want your own room?"

He answered by kissing her, putting his arms around her and saying, "The light switch is on your side."

The next morning, she awoke panting and near a climax. She realized that Tom's head was between her legs and he was kissing her clit as well as it ever had been kissed. Her orgasm was intense. When she came back to earth, she said, "But ..."

He smiled and said, "You are naked. That's always been our signal. Old habits die hard."

Her responding kiss was more an effort to consume his soul. "Oh, God, I love you," she gasped.

When they had both showered, dressed, and eaten, Tom asked Victoria to give him a tour of the farm. She was thorough, and this took up most of the day. They returned to the big house about sundown and ate a light snack. He examined the contents of the refrigerator, freezer and pantry. After his inspection he suggested that they take a nap. Afterward, they could talk. So, they snuggled together and fell asleep.

When she awoke, she found herself in bed alone. She got up, donned a thin silk white robe and followed the noise of pans banging until she found him in the kitchen, apparently making preparations for a meal. He told her, "Dinner will be in one hour. Go get dressed for a formal dinner and dance. Chop, chop, now, I'm busy."

Despite his orders, she sneaked in a quick peck on the cheek before running to obey. Feeling giddy as a school girl, she bathed, put on her makeup, did her hair in the "right side over to the left" style that she'd always favored, and put a red camellia behind her ear. She selected a black dress, somewhat but not overly loose-fitting, with thin straps over the shoulders, no sleeves, and that came down to her knees. Like the short white negligee, it was sexy but not slutty. Beneath it she wore a strapless black bra, sheer flesh-toned stockings and black Maggie Standards. However, though it wasn't obvious, she eschewed panties.

Observing her image in the full length mirror, she was satisfied.

She returned to a kitchen filled with the smells of shrimp, garlic and basil. She heard, "In here," from the dining room and entered to find a candlelit table already set and several covered dishes. In the dim light she could see that he was dressed in a dark three-piece suit. He arose, held out a chair, and said, "You are more beautiful than ever. Will you have dinner with me?"

She responded, "Only if you kiss me first. But don't muss my hair."

She got her kiss. Only Daddy could put so much into a kiss without touching any part of her body but her lips.

He had prepared a dish of shrimp sauteed in olive oil and garlic with spinach, mushrooms and basil served over angel hair pasta and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. It was delicious. When she inquired, he said that he'd taken cooking classes, guitar lessons, and ballroom dancing lessons over the past several years. All were things he'd been interested in and believed necessary if a person wanted to be truly sophisticated.

"So that's why you pushed the living room furniture to the walls. We're going dancing after dinner?" she asked, pleased and excited.

He answered, "Yes, and sooner than you might expect. You didn't have anything for me to make dessert."

She gave him a very sexy smile and purred, "I think we'll be able to come up with something."

She tried to talk business, briefly, but all he would say was that he was still pondering the offer. So, she let it lie.

After eating, they lingered over a glass of chardonnay, doing little other than gazing into each other's eyes. She was gratified to discover that he was comfortable enough with her to not be bothered by silence. Over the years she had come to the conclusion that she disliked meaningless chatter and she much preferred its replacement with his significant glances.

When they'd finished their wine, he arose, extended his hand to help her up and guided her to the living room. She watched as he inserted a cassette into her tape player. Following her look he said, "I carry a few tapes and a portable player in my bag whenever I travel. I hate the latest music and radio commercials are an assault on even an idiot's intelligence."

She smiled and playfully said, "Such a snob. Such a handsome sexy snob."

He bowed and said, "At your service," just has the tape hiss ceased and the string entry to "This Magic Moment" started. He quickly taught her the easy rumba steps, and by the second stanza they were improvising. They spent the next hour dancing to "Stand By Me," "Spanish Harlem," and other early 60's hits. Finally, the last song was "Hey There Lonely Boy." He held her tightly as they rhythmically swayed to this unmatched and underrated classic. She thought it was a perfect cap to a perfect evening. However, it wasn't over.

He put on some low, light jazz, fixed a couple of drinks and asked if they could sit for a moment.

"Have you had a good time?" he asked.

"Silly question," she answered. "You are the most romantic man I've ever known and you pulled out all the stops tonight. You're every girl's dream and this as been every girl's dream night. Gourmet candlelight dinner prepared by a handsome man followed by dancing, and I mean real dancing, not just the usual random shaking of body parts. It's been an evening to remember."

"I'm glad you feel that way. I'm ready now to finish our discussion about your offer."

She felt slightly deflated, thinking that all this may have been a way to let her down as easily as possible, but she did her best to mask her growing trepidation.

"I've decided that I don't want a percentage of the company. I presume that the 25% percent offered is half of your half. I want you keep what you've worked for. The salary will be enough, plus a bonus based on profits. But it just won't work unless I live here, and that won't work unless you agree to a new term."

He got down on one knee, took her hands, gazed into her eyes and said, "Now that I've found you again, I won't chance losing you. Will you marry me? Be my wife? You are the only one for me. Please?"

She burst into tears of joy. Pressing her hand to her mouth, all she could say was, "Oh God."

After several moments he smiled and said, "That answer is non-responsive and my knee is beginning to hurt."

She blurted through her tears, "Of course I'll marry you."

He got back up and sat on the couch beside her as her tears kept pouring out. She simply couldn't hold them back. He brought his face close to hers and began kissing the tears away. She finally closed her eyes, leaned back on the couch and let him continue kissing her face and murmuring, "I love you. I won't leave you. I'll always be here for you."

She took his hand and said, "I know. And I'll always be here for you. You are the one."

April 4, 1992 was the day they brought two-day-old Elizabeth Victoria Birch home from the hospital. Mom and baby were both well. Uncle Eli had been watching young master Tommy Birch while mom and dad were away and had the house all ready. Like most of their family celebrations, this one was quiet and private. After greetings and hugs, they all sat and passed the baby around, taking turns bouncing her on their knees. After a while, she began fussing and Victoria, said, "Time for feeding," and took her to the bedroom.

When the guys were alone, Eli said, "Everybody always talkin' 'bout how beautiful babies be. Man, sheeet. They be all cone-headed and splotchy, 'n shit. Now, I don't doubt that in about a month, she'll be a beauty, but right this minute, she look jus' all them other ones."

Tom had a good laugh. Over the past two years, he'd come to appreciate Eli and understood why Victoria thought so highly of him and had relied on his advice for so long. He said, "Thanks, Eli, for everything you do. You're as much a part of this family as anyone of us."

"I knows that," came the jocular response. "Now how's about a little liquor befo' we get all sentimental 'n shit."

Laughing again, Tom said, "As always, 'ole Eli know jus' what to do'." Eli cackled as he handed over three fingers of 12 year old Glenfiddich and raised his own glass of Maker's Mark. Tommy raised his glass of root beer and pronounced, "To us!"

12