Not a Good Week Ch. 01

Story Info
I sucked him right down my throat except the last inch.
1.1k words
3.31
45.1k
12
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

It was a real eye-opening weekend, I successfully navigated my way to Sheffield on the train to be swapped with another girl overnight.

I told Daddy and P all about it when I got home, and they saw my sore bottom from the spankings, belting and maintenance I received whilst away, all deserved by the way, I suppose.

At 9.00 Daddy bathed me ready for an early night and I was laid on the bed as he spoke to me and P rubbed me from top to bottom with her rose scented body lotion, it was so relaxing until, "Ouch."

"Whatever was that for?"

P showed Daddy something, "Looks like she was cut, just here," P touched it again, "Ouch."

Daddy had a look, "Its right on your sit spot popps, we will put some antiseptic cream on."

"And a plaster?"

"Good idea P."

I was plastered, covered up and kissed nitenite and was soon asleep.

I must have been tired as Daddy had to wake me up. I did not want to go to work early, what with my encounter with Mr. Pilkington over the weekend, but Daddy said I had to.

It was uncomfortable on the bus and my sore bottom took my mind off what I would say to Mr. Pilkington.

"Good morning Sir."

"Good morning Miss Brown."

We got inside, "Can I get you a drink Sir, tea, coffee?"

"A coffee would be delightful my dear."

I took it in "You ok after your BIG weekend Miss Brown?"

I felt a huge blush fill my face. "Yes Sir, I learnt so much, not only about life but about me."

He smiled, "Then mission accomplished don't you think?"

"Yes Sir, can I get you anything else before I go?"

"No that's been lovely, see you later?"

Wonder why he said see me later, I went for a Pee, got a glass of water and sat at my counter, it was a bit uncomfortable, my bum hurt.

I got a note from Mr. Pilkington`s secretary at my break time, it said, `An appointment has been made for you at 4.30pm

Now what had I done I wondered.

My bottom got worse and worse during the morning, in fact so bad I found myself knocking on Mr. Pilkington`s door at the start of my lunch break.

"Come In, he looked at his watch, you are 4 hours early."

I could not help it, but I began to cry.

He jumped up and put my head on his shoulder to console me till I calmed.

He wiped my eyes and nose on his hanky, "Now slowly tell me what ever is the matter?"

"Sir, my bottom hurts so much." I touched it and winced.

"Would you like me to take a look?"

I nodded and lent over his desk, he lifted my skirt and lowered my knickers.

"Oh dear Miss Brown, you have a cut and it looks septic, let me ring your Daddy."

Daddy picked me up and took me to see a Doctor friend of his from the church, Mr. Pilkington was right, it was septic.

I got a tetanus injection, in my bum, and a course of antibiotics and told to lay on my front a day or two.

Daddy rang Mr. Pilkington to tell him the news.

"Oh Daddy we should have asked why he wanted me today at 4.30, I hope I have not let him down."

"Poppy, i know, you would have been spanked for being late last Friday."

"Oh."

On Tuesday I was left in bed, Daddy came in, good job I`m not embarrassed, I was laid naked on top of my bed still with my legs slightly apart.

He checked my bum and said the red angry bit had gone paler.

My Daddy told me, "No more spanked bots till your antibiotics are finished."

I said, "yayyyyy, "

"Let me finish, so if you cross the line it will be the tops of your legs, titties and caned hands,"

Lol, just love my Daddy.

"Would you like to get up and come downstairs popps?"

"Oh yes please Daddy, may I just come as I am?"

"Yes sweet pea but bring your dressing gown as I have a few guests coming regarding church business."

I swanned down the stairs dragging my silk dressing gown like an actress, guess what, I had a vacuum put in my hand? Lol

I did not mind one bit.

I did not fancy any breaky, but Daddy said it was a slice of toast or my titties stripped so I has marmalade on half a slice.

It made me feel sick I could only eat a quarter, so, I was not being cocky, I opened my dressing gown and pushed my titties forward for his belt, he came round to my side of the table`, covered me up and hugged me.

The day dragged but I felt better by the hour, I served his guests with coffee and watched P baking, she is such a good cook and she showed me how to make mince pies, they came out pretty good too.

I was tired, it was 8.30pm, I had been downstairs, stood up, or laid on my bed all day.

"Daddy, please may I go to bed?"

"Yes, I will come and bath you, you can kneel if it hurts sitting"

I was so happy to be getting back to normal, "Shall I go run it Sir?" he nodded.

I waited for him to arrive and he helped me in.

He was such a good bather, never missed an inch and his attention to my pussy and titties gave me 2 cums.

"Out Time."

"Yes Sir." but first I knelt in the bath and unzipped him, I really did have to fumble with his cock he was so big.

I sucked him right down my throat except the last inch and for the first time I felt him massaging my throat and feeling his cock.

Sir was very thoughtful and cum pretty quickly, for him anyway, just for P to take his place and she split her lips for me to give her a good tonguing, she stood wanking Daddy at the same time, she cum then it was her turn to swallow Daddy, whap, straight down her throat, all of him.

Daddy helped me out of the bath and dried me whilst P got my antibiotic.

I laid on top of my bed and they both kissed me nitenite.

Wednesday morning I woke and felt so much easier, I checked my phone and it was 10 to 7 so I went for a pee and went into Daddys room and crept up under the duvet from the bottom.

I laid on my front and wanked Daddy as I fingered P.

When Daddy was ready I latched him into P and waited for them to cum and cleaned them up.

I felt and apparently looked, much better and Daddy said I could go back to work tomorrow... Yipeeeee

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers