Not A Saint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,592 Followers

"Sixteenth floor please," her voice was soothing.

Her smile was absolutely fascinating. My eyes wondered down to catch a glimpse of her long sexy tanned legs. Today she wore a short white skirt and a dark blue button up blouse. Although her blouse was loose on her, I could still manage to get an idea of how big her breasts were. Her lips weren't red, but just a hint of light pink. Seemed like she just put lip-gloss on.

My trembling hands pressed the sixteenth floor button. I watched as her eyes moved away from me as if she were nervous too.

"So your new here is that right?" I found myself boldly asking.

She slowly turned to look at me. "Yes. I'm originally from Texas. Moved here because of this job opportunity."

I knew there was something different about this girl. She obviously wasn't from California. Her light Spanish accent made me even harder. I felt myself wanting to rape this gorgeous girl right then and there in the elevator!

"So how do you like California?" I continued to make conversation.

"Well the weather is awesome. At least it's not hot like Texas! But the people are different. It seems people in Texas are more laid back. Here it's like everyone is in a hurry. Just a little bit hectic."

I licked my lips as I watched her talk. She was so classy and so gullible. She held on to her leather briefcase tightly as we were arriving to the sixteenth floor. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so easy to talk to and I knew it was going to be easier to let her get to know me. Let her think I'm a charming and kind gentleman. And when she least expects it, she'll really get to know me.

"Well yeah life is a lot faster here. But you'll learn to adjust," I said confidently.

The elevator chime went off as we got to Jessica's floor. She sighed softly and began to walk out. Her ass swayed nicely as she walked. She turned around before the door closed and smiled.

"Nice to have met you. Maybe I'll see you around some more?"

I swallowed hard. "Y-yeah. Maybe."

The elevator door closed and I felt my body freeze. It was getting better each moment. I just had to have a few more encounters with this naïve beauty and then it was off to luring her to my wicked game.

I knew that Jessica worked on the sixteenth floor and it was now my mission to let her get to know me better. Let her think I'm her hero rescuing her from the heartless and evil people in this new big city she was in.

The next few mornings I would arrive early to work making sure I got everything done on all the other floors and left all the work to be done on the sixteenth floor. I noticed Jessica would arrive around 9am almost every morning. She'd come in prancing like a delicate princess smiling and greeting everyone. Everyday she wore such sexy outfits, which made my cock twitch in delight.

Her office was towards the back in a quiet spot away from the office gossip bitches that had their offices towards the front. I'd watch her go in her office with her cup of coffee as she sat in her desk turning on the computer. She'd stare outside the big window down to the fast city and just gaze for a long time until she was brought back to reality.

This poor small town girl really missed her home. Now she was here in a big city with impious men that lurked for young ingenuous girls. I could watch her for hours as I pretended to be cleaning the empty office that was in front of hers.

One fateful day I was passing by her office and I heard her very faintly. "Pssst!" she called out to me.

My heart stopped in astonishment that she was actually talking to me. I turned around slowly as our eyes met. Her dark brown eyes looked at me in need. Her remarkable smile made my entire body stiff.

"Yes ma'am?" I replied in a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry I don't know your name. I was wondering if you could come get these boxes out of my office. I tried calling for someone to get them out but I never got any response."

This was just my lucky day. "Sure I'll get them out for you. My name is Michael by the way," I said introducing myself as I walked in her office.

"Thank you so much Michael. I really appreciate it." Her tone was so warm.

I walked in her office, which was neat, not sloppy like the others. I looked around and saw the room decorated with pictures of her and her family. It was total virtue. I looked closely and didn't see one picture of Jessica with a man. That intrigued me even more.

I walked closely behind her following her lead. I watched as her small body frame moved so gracefully. Her long hair bounced as her hips swayed from side to side making my balls swell up with heat.

"Ok it's just these few boxes. That's all I need." She said turning to face me as my eyes were glaring at her.

I quickly snapped out of my daze and picked up the boxes. "No problem, Jessica, is it?" I said pretending I didn't know her name.

Her pretty little face turned crimson. "Yes. That's correct. Once again I really appreciate it."

"No problem," I said confidently as I walked out.

For the rest of the day, all I could do was see visions of Jessica. Her sweet pouty lips wrapped around my cock as she swallowed my cum. Her long golden legs wide open ready for me to corrupt her purity. I had a feeling that deep down she'd love for me to cum in her tight cunt hole as I held her down making her love every moment of it.

From that day forward, I'd stop by Jessica's office to say a quick hello and she'd always accept my presence. I'd make her laugh and make her feel at ease. We actually started having lunch from once a week to three times a week. I loved talking to her, looking at her. I listened attentively to every word that she said and made sure none of the yuppie bastards would try to hit on her.

I'd learned that she grew up poor and her father had to struggle with two or three jobs to make sure she went to college to better herself. I also learned that she didn't have much luck with men. She'd gone through very short relationships that always ended up in heartbreak. Every detail she gave me made me want her more than ever.

Everything was going just as planned, until one evening. It was past seven at night, I was about to go up to Jessica's office to ask her out for dinner, when I heard a male voice in her office. I looked intently and saw Jessica talking with Reilly Banks, another one of the main guys at the company. Reilly was a young guy though, about in his late twenties and he was a real womanizer. I'd heard he'd slept with almost every woman in the damn company.

To my disappointment, Jessica was flirting intensely with this guy. I felt my hand turn into a fist as I wanted to just go in there and beat the shit out of Reilly and kidnap Jessica. Instead I kept my cool and watched how Reilly cleverly put his arm around Jessica's tiny waist. She giggled like a little schoolgirl loving the fact that this rich bastard was contemplating on getting her in bed.

"Let me just get my purse and then we can go," I hear Jessica say to Reilly.

A few seconds later, I heard footsteps and saw Reilly standing there with his green eyes narrowed. He didn't say anything just looked at me as if he was trying to humiliate me. I just turned and walked away and suddenly I heard Jessica's voice.

"Michael? Is everything OK?"

I took a deep breath to keep from screaming at her. "Y-yeah. I was just coming up here to see if there were any more offices to clean. I didn't remember if I'd done this floor or not."

Reilly kept giving me the asshole look while Jessica got closer to him. How could she do this to me? I kept thinking to myself. I thought I was better than this rich asshole. Reilly proudly put his arm around Jessica and they started walking away.

"Goodnight Michael," she said softly as they turned the corner.

I observed as they walked out together. My blood was pumping with fury. I had to stop all this nonsense before things got worse. I had to make Jessica understand that she was mine. All mine.

The next day I got to work at the crack of dawn and finished my cleaning as quickly as possible to concentrate only on the sixteenth floor. I waited by Jessica's office to be able to greet her. It was almost ten in the morning when she finally arrived. Her eyes looked drowsy and her hair was not tidy like other times.

"Hey Michael. Good morning," she said joyfully.

"Jessica, how are you? I was wondering if we could have lunch today like we always do."

"Um- well, actually I'm having lunch with Reilly," she stammered.

It was hard to keep calm. "Oh? Well maybe some other time?"

She shrugged unsurely. "Um yes another time."

I walked away with rage of being rejected. Jessica's pure image was slowly fading as I kept seeing her with Reilly around the building as she laughed at his stupid jokes and loved the way he had his paws all over her. I was starting to resent Jessica more each day. She started ignoring me over time and was hardly ever in her office anymore.

She was probably in Reilly's office blowing him like a little slut. This wasn't going to end like this though. Jessica was going to learn that once you start something you couldn't leave it unfinished. She was starting to fall for me, I just knew it, and now this fucker comes in her life and entices her with his charm and lavish living. Jessica was going to have to learn the hard way that there was only one man in her life. That man was me.

Each day I was getting more livid by the moment. Jessica was obviously falling for this Reilly guy and I couldn't help but want to get rid of him in a way. I called up some old friends of mine who were amateur hit men. I paid them a good amount of money to beat the shit out of Reilly.

It was awesome. I told my friends to go by work past eight o'clock when I knew Reilly would be leaving. Jessica had left early that day so it was just so perfect. I waited outside my car waiting to watch Reilly get the shit beaten out of him. I watched how Reilly came out wearing his expensive clothes about to light up a cigarette when my two buddies jumped out of nowhere surrounding him. I couldn't hear what they were telling him, but I saw the fearful look on his ugly face.

All of a sudden I watched my buddies begin to pounce on Reilly, as he was totally defenseless. They were beating him with bats and kicking him as he fell on the ground. I watched with pleasure as they were slowly getting rid of Reilly at least for a long time so he'd stay away from work and leave Jessica all to myself. The beating only took about ten minutes and my friends ran like hell as I just watched Reilly struggle to crawl and get up. I was laughing so hard I never remembered having such a good time. I turned on my car and drove away watching Reilly in the mirror as he just fell back down and lay there completely beaten.

The next day the word was all over work. Poor Reilly Banks was in the hospital with two broken legs and one broken arm. It was said that his face was so messed up that one could not even recognize who the hell he was. I couldn't wait to see Jessica's reaction. I stopped by her office pretending to be vacuuming that section she was in. I saw her pretty face covered with tears as she was crying for that useless son of a bitch. She saw me looking at her and ran towards the door.

I turned off the vacuum and pretended to look concerned.

"Oh Michael. Did you hear about Reilly? Why would anyone want to do that to him?" she asked sobbing coming closer to me.

"Well Jessica this is a cruel world. I'm sorry about your friend," I said holding my arms out to her.

She fell in my arms as she sobbed on my shoulder. Now that's the way I wanted Jessica, wrapped tightly around me. I felt her body so fragile and so sexy as she leaned on me. She cried for a few minutes and I began to stroke her long hair. Suddenly she pulled away as she was starting to get the wrong impression.

"T-thank you Michael. I better get back to work. You know you're the only one I think is sane around here." Her lips began to show a slight smile.

I felt myself blush. "I'm here for you Jessica. You know I am."

I watched her go back to her office, as her eyes were now puffy from crying over that stupid asshole. Feeling satisfied that Reilly was now out of the picture; I could now make my move. Let Jessica know how bad I wanted her.

It was Thursday afternoon, and I was ready to go up to Jessica's office to ask her out on a "real" date. Feeling nervous, I rode up the elevator just thinking of how to ask her. I knew she wouldn't decline. I had a feeling she was my destiny, my fate. My heart raced as I reached the sixteenth floor walking slowly with my legs almost feeling like Jell-O. I saw Jessica at her desk doing some paperwork.

"Hello?" I said quietly knocking on her open door.

She looked up and beamed. "Hey Michael. What's up?"

I felt my hand trembling. " U-uh well, are you up for going out with me tonight? You know like a date?"

Her smile dropped to a frown. "No. I'm sorry I can't go out with you. I thought we were friends?"

It was like a slap in the face. "OH well you can go out as friends," I stuttered.

She shook her head. "Michael I said no. I mean you're really sweet, but I think if we go out, then everyone is going to think we are dating."

I felt my anger rising. " Well you and Reilly went out so that was OK then?"

Her eyes narrowed. "Look what I do in my private life is my business."

I clenched my jaw. "Yeah whatever. If I had money and this kind of job, you'd go out with me. Your such a hypocrite."

I saw her get up as if she was ready to throw me out of the room. "Look I'm sorry if it seems like I only go out with rich guys, but that's not true. I really liked Reilly and I'm sorry but I don't like you in that way."

"Well once Reilly Banks fucks you and leaves you then please don't come to me crying," I blurted out.

Her eyes widened in shock, as she was not expecting me to say that. "I think you better leave."

I didn't respond and stormed out of her office feeling neglected. How could my sweet Jessica treat me that way? Well I had tried to make her mine the easy way, now it was time for the hard way. I had to make a plan. It had to be a brilliant plan. I knew I could do it. I just had to think hard.

Chapter 4 The Capture of Jessica

Friday morning I woke up with a strange feeling. I knew something was going to go good for me. I took a shower letting myself jerk off for a while as I thought about Jessica, my usual masturbation inspiration. I got to work thinking I'd be feeling bad because of my conversation with Jessica the day before, but instead I felt better than I had in a long time. I knew Jessica usually worked late on Friday's to try to get as much work done so she wouldn't have to come in for the weekend.

I watched as the building cleared out, Friday night driving out workers sooner then normal, eager to move onto the weekend. I watched intently for Jessica, planning on making my move today. I have already prepared the room in the basement, far removed from any activity, even from the other building maintenance workers. It was an abandoned section of the sub-basement, once used to store old furniture, but a leak from the surrounding ground water had precluded it from being used for that purpose any longer. I had managed to secure a small, electrical pump that managed to keep out the water and was quiet enough not to attract attention.

Over the last week, I had secretly managed to bring in the necessary equipment and supplies I needed. I used left-over building supplies to build the restraint devices that was required, my cock hard as I built them, imaging Jessica, naked and bound to them, legs spread wide in anticipation of me. I knew that at the beginning she might object to me, but I felt she would learn to love me and submit to my sexual desires.

Almost everyone was gone, the building echoing from its emptiness. I went back upstairs, hoping to find her. On the floor where all the bosses were, I could hear voices, a loud voice and a soft-tender voice, pleading. I snuck up quietly, realizing that the voices were coming from Mr. Krandal's office. I went into the office next door to his and quietly opened the connecting door less then an inch, able to get a fairly good view of the occupants. There was the target of my desire, Jessica. She was wearing a dark brown, short business skirt, a light brown, button down silk top, though they seemed a little disheveled. Her eyes were wide open, in surprise or fear, Mr. Krandal next to her. I quietly listened to their exchange.

"Please, Mr. Krandal!" I heard Jessica say. "This is wrong."

"Now, Jessica, you will go farther in this company if you learn how to play the game. You are an extremely beautiful woman and you have to use that to your advantage." Mr. Krandal moved next to Jessica onto the leather couch. He moved closer to her, his face only inches from hers.

Jessica tried to sink farther into the couch as he moved closer, his breath smelling of alcohol, probably too many drinks at lunch. He had been forward in the past, occasionally letting his hands move too familiar over her body, but she let it slide, feeling it was only an older man flirtatious desire for a young girl. She loved the job and the pay far exceeded her wildest expectations. She thought she could handle it, but now fear crept into her. The building seemed deserted and she was trapped in his office. "No, Mr. Krandal, this is wrong," she cried out, moving her head to the side to escape his lips. She felt them move to her neck instead, his sloppy kisses moving over her flesh, revulsion overcoming her senses. She grabbed his hand as it dropped onto her naked knee, slowly moving up her leg, pushing her skirt out of the way as it moved. It moved to the inside of her thigh and she tightened her knees together, trapping it between her trembling thighs.

"Such firm thighs, Jessica," he said, his hand grasping her thighs, feeling her gripping him tightly.

I saw his grip tighten; forcing his hands higher up her clenched thighs, his strength overpowering the tiny girl. My anger began to build. This was my girl, my virgin girl that he was trying to take advantage of. I loved her and his sweating body was trying to maul my tender girl.

His hand had reached up and grabbed her breast, his fingers grabbing the young flesh tightly in his clenches. It was the last straw for Jessica, she could not put up with it any longer. Suddenly Jessica's hand swung, hitting Mr. Krandal across the face.


Mr. Krandal sat up in shock, his face already turning red from the slap. It seemed to knock him back to reality. He stood up, angry. He growled down at Jessica, "you're fired young lady. I don't want to ever see you again. You will get one-month severance pay and we will give you a good reference. But if you ever make any mention of this incidence, I will destroy your life and make sure you never get another job again. Is that understood?"

Jessica only wanted to leave, escape and forget what had transpired. She was too scared to react, jumping up from the couch, tears running down her face as she left the room.

I had to hurry, not wanting to miss my chance with Jessica. This was working out even better. I needed to grab her now. She would not be expected back Monday and if anyone began to inquire, Mr. Krandal would be their prime suspect. I raced to the service elevators, hoping that they would be faster. I jumped out of the elevator as it arrived on the ground floor, standing in front of the elevator she was riding down in, watching as the floors rang down as it approached. I looked around, the security guard around the corner, his eyes probably glued to the stupid baseball game. I had to be quick about it. I pulled the chloroformed rag from the sealed plastic bag as the elevator rang its arrival. The door opened, Jessica standing there, tears running down her face, a look of surprise as I stood there. I leaped into the elevator, the rag shoved into her face, covering her mouth and nose as my other arm circled her body, holding her arms tightly to her sides.

Powerone
Powerone
1,592 Followers