Not A Saint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,594 Followers

Her body tightened, finally realizing that something was wrong, but the chloroform already was working its magic. Her body began to slump in my arms. I pushed the button, the elevator doors closing and moving towards the sub-basement. Her body was limp now. I removed the rag and pushed it back into the bag, moving my head to the side to escape the fumes. The door opened, the welcome fresh air a relief, already feeling a little light-headed. She seemed so light as I picked her up into my arms, like a lover might do, and carried her off to our room. My darling, soon we will have an eternity together, to make love to each other, I thought as we moved down the dark corridor.

I entered the room, a distant door in a sea of dark corridors. The lights from inside brightly lit up the dingy corridor, slamming the door noisily as I carried my love to her new home, alone at last, away from the prying eyes of others. I had furnished the room for what I thought I might need, hoping that Jessica would succumb to my love for her and respond in kind, but not taking any chances and building various pieces that I could use to bind her tightly. I knew that this would be required at first. I had planned on taking her virginity of her mouth, pussy and asshole while she was bound. I knew she would at first protest these actions but as soon as she found out how excellent of a lover I was, she would soon welcome and participate in fulfilling my desires.

I placed her in the upholstered wooden chair I had secured. The seat was thickly cushioned, but the arms and back were heavy oak wood and I had secured it tightly to the floor, not wanting my love to tip over and hurt herself. The arms and back had numerous boards, which would allow me to move her bondage around, forcing her body into various positions, each one allowing more intimate access to her sex. My cock was already hard in anticipation. I had a desire to use her mouth, but I knew that this would be the most dangerous as she would have a chance to bite me. I would do this later when I could either force her if necessary to comply with my wishes or she did so because of her love for me.

I grabbed the heavy, hemp rope and began tying her arms first. I had chosen this type of rope because the victim felt so helpless bound in such formidable rope. While I knew it would be painful, I knew that I would have to possess my love fully first before she would succumb to my desires and a little pain would be a small price she would have to pay to finally achieve her finest love. I tied her arms to the armrests at both the wrist and elbow, wanting to keep her arms pinned tightly, her breasts now open and available to the caresses of my hands and lips. Her legs were next, my cock twitching in anticipation as my hands ran sensuously over naked legs as I began to secure them. I started with her ankles, tying them tightly to the lower portion of the legs. Later, I would move them up the chair legs, forcing her up and open, allowing me complete access to her naked pussy and asshole. Her knees were tied to the same legs but higher up. This gave her legs a spread of over two feet, her skirt pulled tightly now almost bursting at the seams.

I saw her eyes fluttering, her breathing shallow, as she slowly began to regain consciousness. Her eyes opened wide, her arms and legs struggled against the ropes as she finally realized her dilemma. "What the fuck is goin' on," she yelled. Her eyes looked down at the ropes then up at me. "I know you, untie me this instant, what are you some kinda pervert?"

My anger overcame me and my hand shot out and smacked her across the face, her head turning to the side from the force of the blow. Where had she learned such terrible language, I thought. My sweet virgin girl had a dark side to her. This might be more difficult then I thought. My temper slowly simmered down, my composure regained. "If you behave yourself, Jessica, you will not be hurt. But if you try my patients, I can be very evil and you will suffer the consequences."

The shocked look in her face from the slap was unbelievable. I had caught her attention. The defiant look she had only seconds before had suddenly disappeared and was replaced by the look of fear. Her arms and legs still struggled against the rope. "Please, don't hurt me. If you let me go, I wouldn't tell anyone," her voice pleading with me.

"You are going to be my guest for a while, dear Jessica. If you cooperate, it will go easy on you. If you do not, I can make your stay very difficult and painful."

I saw her lips moving, but no words coming out, struggling with the right words, afraid to offend, but unsure of what was happening. "What do you want with me, I was always nice to you? Please let me go."

"I am in love with you Jessica. You are the most beautiful woman on this earth and I must have you for my own," I blurted out, wanting to hear it sounded aloud. I looked for a change of expression on her, but she just stared at me, a blank look on her face. "You will learn to love me as I love you. You will learn to enjoy are lovemaking."

Shock on her face, her voice yelled out, "you're fuckin' crazy. I wouldn't fuck you for anything never mind loving you. You belong in the nut house." I could see the expression on her face that she realized quickly that this was not the response I was looking for. My face turned red, gripping my fists, trying to get a hold of my temper. I let my breathing settle down, taking in deep breaths.

I moved behind her, placing a gag over her mouth quickly before she could even murmur a protest. If your mouth is going to continually throw out that type of rubbish, I will have to silence you for a while until I have a use for it." My hands ran down her face, her skin so soft, her body trembling in fear now, her protests now silenced. "My little girl, so sweet." She began to squirm in the chair now as my hands moved lower, down her neck until it reached the opening of her silk blouse, my fingers gently rubbing around the opening. I reached down slowly unbuttoning the buttons, one at a time, slowly revealing her cleavage, her bra pushing her breasts up high. She squirmed, trying to dislodge my hands, but the ropes effectively held her tight. I watched as her breasts jiggled as she moved, my hands moving down for the final button.

I rubbed my cock against her shoulder as I pulled her blouse back to the side and from her skirt. "Can you feel me, Jessica? My cock is going to make love to you soon. Wouldn't that feel good, a big cock in your virgin pussy?" I took a pair of scissors and carefully cut the blouses sleeves and the shoulders, allowing the remnants to fall to the floor. My love was now squirming in the chair, her bra the only thing between my fingers and the sweet nipples I would find beneath it. She was moaning into the gag, her body still twisting, fighting me. Soon she would tire and become more docile. My hands reached down to her bra-enclosed breasts, her squirming becoming more profound as I slowly grabbed the half-naked flesh, my fingers pushing into the soft flesh. I pushed up from the bottom, forcing the flesh out of the top, almost able to make out the nipples. I tightened my grip, feeling the flesh move about inside the restraint. "Such nice tits, Jessica. Soon I will be sucking on your nipples, making them hard."

My hand reached inside each of the bra cups, encircling the naked flesh for the first time, my cock rubbing back and forth against her shoulder, masturbating my cock on her. I grabbed each nipple between my fingers, tightening on the hard nub. She wants me, her nipples are hard from my touch, I thought. I pinched hard, feeling her body clench in pain. "You like that, you like me playing with your nipples, Jessica," my cock ready to explode in my pants as it rubbed against her. I needed some release and I needed it soon. I could fuck her later, when I get hard again. But her tits were so lovely. I could fuck them. I could nestle my cock between them until I came on my love.

"You don't need this, I will keep you warm baby," the scissors making her bra into shredded cloth in no time flat. A few snips here and there and it fell to the floor. My hands shot out to her naked tits, massaging and rubbing the young flesh, feasting in the beauty of them. They were beautiful. So firm, standing up with barely a sag in spite of their size. Her nipples, a light pink framed by her dark brown areolas, the rest of her naked breasts multi colored, tanned where they were exposed to the sun, an alabaster white where a small bikini topped just barely covered her nipples. Her movements became more intense as I roughly manhandled her breasts, turning red from my fingers, my passion taking over, unable to control the lust I felt for her.

I stepped back and slowly began to undress. "Watch me or else!" I slipped off my shirt, the pants following. I watched her eyes as she stared at my cock, bulging out of my shorts. My hand reached down and grabbed it, fisting it through the material. "Yes, this is all for you my love." I pulled down my shorts, standing naked before her, my cock now fully erect, precum already glistening on the head, my balls hanging, swollen in lust. "Lean back a little, darling. I'm going to fuck your tits."

I felt her body shiver as my hot cock pushed between her breasts, my hands pushing on the sides, slowly engulfing my large organ between them. I pushed my thumbs down on her nipples as I did, rubbing back and forth over them, feeling them swell in anticipation. I pushed up on my hips, my cock sliding effortlessly through her bulging breast meat, her sweat and my pre-cum providing the necessary lubrication. "Look down at my cock, baby, I want you to see me fucking your tits." I released one of her breasts long enough to force her head down, her chin and mouth only inches from the head of my cock. I could feel her hot breath, even thought her mouth was gagged, my cock jerking in their confines of her breasts. "Don't move, I am going to shoot very quickly, your lovely body makes me so hot. You will be punished if you disobey me."

She looked so lovely, naked from the waist up, my cock tightly within her naked breasts, my fingers playing with her hard nipples, her head bowed in submission, her mouth only inches from my cock. I began to push my cock back and forth between her tits, fucking with my hips, making her take hard deep strokes. Her breasts began to turn red from my grip, but I did not care. I could feel the cum beginning to churn up from my balls. I fucked faster, my cock pushing painfully beneath her chin as I began to cum. "Yes, baby, take my cum like a good girl, yes, her it comes, don't move now, make me happy."

The first load of cum shot out in ropes of hot liquid, shooting onto the gag, quickly soaking it, the excess running down her chin. The first load allowed me to fuck her harder, now sliding along my cum covered cock as I shot a second load, almost as big as the first. "You're so good, Jessica. We are going to be so good together. Soon I will make you cum with me." My cock continued to pump between her breasts, shooting a third and finally a fourth load of cum on my love. I had been saving my cum for the last couple of days, abstaining from my usual jerking off each day, wanting to please Jessica with my semen. I looked at her face, her movements frozen as I covered her mouth and chin with my essence.

I slowed my movements as my cock began to soften, my hands releasing their tight grip on her breasts, hearing her sigh of relief. My cock flopped down as my hand left her breasts, springing back to their fullness, now covered in a glistening glow of sweat and cum. I could see her trying to breathe through her nose trying to keep the overpowering smell and taste of my cum from entering her mouth.

"I am pleased with you Jessica, my love. You please me well with your body. Let us continue. If you behave, I will make you cum with my tongue and eat out your pussy," my hands reaching down for the scissors, the skirt ready to go next. "Go ahead, fight all you want, Jessica, but you are mine." My fingers pushed tightly into her naked thighs, her skirt riding high up her naked legs, here thighs tightening from my touch. Her naked breasts heaved on her chest, my cum drying on them. I pushed out on her legs, opening them more as my fingers reached between her legs, her panties the only thing keeping me from her naked cunt. I snipped the skirt with the scissors along the edge, the tearing of the fabric ringing out in the room. A cut at the waist and the skirt fell harmlessly to the floor, Jessica now bound tightly to the chair, her legs spread, tied open. I inhaled her scent, my cock rising in response to the smell of fresh pussy. She might be protesting my taking of her body, but I would bet that her pussy was already wet in anticipation. Could my sweet Jessica be a slut, loving being taken against her will?

My head bent down between her thighs, my tongue licking up her naked thighs. I could feel her legs clenching and unclenching against the ropes holding her spread open for me, unable to prevent me from having my way with her. I inhaled her sweet scent, a mix of perfume, sweat and primal sex. Her taste was salty as I lay a wet streak along her thighs, moving up higher until reaching her panty covered crotch. I could almost see a faint trace of wetness on them, not sure if it was because she was aroused her scared and had allowed some of her piss to escape. I did not care. Either way I would enjoy her taste. My tongue touched her panties and her body shuddered, an electricity running through her body as she was forced to allow my oral ministrations of her sex. I straightened out my tongue into a mini cock and pushed it into the folds of her sex, pushing her panties into her pussy. I could taste the musty taste as I penetrated her pussy as far as the panties would allow, moving it up and down her pussy opening, feeling it clenching down on it, hoping to prevent any farther insertion.

My hands reached out, pushing underneath her body, grabbing that ass that had made my cock so hard as it swayed down the hall, pulling it up higher. She pushed against me but my superior strength and the bondage allowed me to have my way with her, forcing her pussy farther into my tongue.

"MMMMGGGHH," her head still shaking in protest, a faint sheen of sweat glowing on her near naked body as she fought me. Jessica always loved sex, but she did not engage in oral or anal sex. She had never sucked a cock before, always afraid that her partner would shoot into her mouth. She did not allow anyone to lick her pussy, afraid she would be sending the wrong message to her partner that she would be willing to reciprocate. And anal sex was completely out, an unnatural act performed by gay partners.

My cock loved her half-hearted attempt to fight me. I loved my woman submissive, but a bit of reluctance on their part always excited me more. "Fight me, Jessica, soon you will be cumming on my tongue." My hands tightened on her ass cheeks, feeling the taut muscles. "I must taste your juices," my hands grabbing the flimsy garment and hearing the tearing sound fill the room as her panties disappeared into a pile of useless cloth to scatter onto the floor with the rest of her clothes. I leaned back, wanting to take in the beauty of my love before me, naked, trembling in fear, open for whatever I desired. I had planned for so long for this moment and I wanted to savor the moment. I might have just cum between her tits only minutes before but it felt like I was ready to burst like I had not cum for months.

My hands roamed freely over her body, feeling her heaving breasts, hearing her gasp beneath the gag as I pinched her nipples too hard, moving down her stomach, over the flat plane of her abdomen, down her thighs, but always teasing her pussy. I grazed it gently with my fingers, feeling her body shudder as I did, teasing the juices from her body. "You want this, don't you Jessica. You protest, but your body is betraying you." I looked up at her pleading eyes, tears running from them, murmurs of protest coming from her gagged mouth, her head moving back and forth in protest. I could wait no longer, my head moving between her thighs again, this time my tongue outstretched, wanting to taste the nectar of my love.

It felt like a jolt of electricity hit both of our bodies as my tongue poked between her pussy lips, my fingers pulling the petals apart, revealing her open sex. I tasted the salty flavor of her juices, my tongue lapping at them like I was trying to quench my thirst. Her hips began to move, the rope preventing any urgent movement, but allowing a gently rolling. It almost felt like she was urging her thighs farther apart, opening her mound to my oral ministrations of her sex. My tongue ran up and down her spread slit, lapping up the juices flowing freely from her. I tightened my tongue and pushed it inside her vagina, feeling it open, welcoming it. As I pushed deeper inside her, my tongue rasping along her pussy walls, she tightened on it, trapping it tightly inside. I couldn't pull it out even if I had wanted to. I let her trap my tongue, her surrender to me making my cock almost burst. I reached down and stroked it, almost ready to shoot again as I did.

My fingers moved up higher, to where her clit was still hiding. I pulled my tongue from her vagina, it popping out with an audible sound that could be heard by both of us. I could see her face turn red in shame, her wantonness humiliating her. I peeled back her clit hood with my fingers, her clit now exposed to the cool air of the room. It was dark red and hard already. I breathed on it, my hot air wafting over the exposed nub, her body jumping in response. "Wait until you feel my wet tongue on it Jessica." I could no longer wait, my tongue shooting out and rubbing over the exposed clit, swiping at it. My hands pulled her ass up, forcing her onto my tongue as I licked at it like a cat with a bowl of milk. My tongue moved back and forth over it, feeling it swell up to over twice its size, lust-taking possession of her body. I pushed my lips down over it and began to suck it into my mouth, the hot confines of my mouth pulling it in deeper. My tongue ran over it again, this time trapped in my mouth. I knew she could not hold out much longer, her juices running down her thighs to puddle on the chair beneath her.

I let go of her clit with my lips and pulled back from her body, watching her frustrated attempts to follow me. She was so close to cumming, but I had stopped. "You like that don't you, Jessica? I will allow you to cum, but I have one more thing to do. I want to taste your asshole." The urgent shaking of her body protested my intentions, but she was in no position to argue the point. My hands reached down to where she her legs were tied to the chair. I untied one leg at a time and re-tied them, this time higher up the chair leg. This raised her ass up from the chair slightly, her delicate asshole now exposed. My tongue slowly ran over her naked ass cheeks, each time circling closer and closer to the tiny dot that was her asshole. I could smell the pungent scent of her asshole and see it attempting to clench closed.

"If you think my tongue is bad, wait until you feel my cock pushing deep inside your back passage. Your pussy might now be virginal, but I am almost willing to bet that nobody has ever gotten you to give up your asshole to his cock. I will be your first to feel the pleasure of your hot and tight asshole sucking the cum from my balls." My fingers pulled on the edges of her asshole, pulling her open, fighting her clenching body. My tongue touched the opening hole, rubbing sensuously over it, slobbering on it. I felt her body bucking up and down, painfully fighting the ropes holding her sweet body open for my evil tongue. But her asshole was mine, my tongue now running over it, unencumbered by her struggles to stop me. I pushed it inside her, my fingers pulling open the edges wider, her sphincter unable to stop the penetration, only able to grip it tightly as I plunged inside her. My cock jerked in anticipation to the time it would feel the grip of her sphincter on it as it fucked her. I pulled on the lips of her asshole, stretching them, hearing her moaning in pain as she was forcefully opened wider then she had ever been.

Powerone
Powerone
1,594 Followers