Not a Typical Weekend Home

Story Info
She has her way with her boyfriend.
2.2k words
4.17
75.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older.

I'm home for another weekend from college. Again, you spend the night. The same routine as before: lights go out, clothes come off, orgasms had, time for sleep. After the condom is thrown away and you're back from the bathroom, we begin to spoon. Just like before.

I stir in the early hours of the morning. In the faint glow of dawn I see your spot on the bed is empty. About to turn over to look for you, I feel you slide into the bed behind me. You move behind me to spoon with me and I relax into your body. Your hands rub over my bare chest, over my nipples to my belly. Suddenly you whisper in my ear.

"Shhhhhhh, be quiet baby."

Before I can say a word, a hard, cold pinch on my nipples makes me want to cry out. Your nipple clamps are biting me, I try to take them off but you deny me.

"Better keep quiet cutie, don't want your mom walking in to see what the matter is." You whisper.

The pain is turning to a numb, throbbing sensation. I try to move my hands to the clamps but still no luck, you stop them and hold on to them tight. Your lips began to work their magic on the back of my neck, your tongue flicking up and down causing me to shiver. I feel my boxers begin to press out into the "pup tent" we all know of and I hear you moan in approval. You begin to grind your pelvis into my ass, tuning me on even more than I am now. You know what you're doing to me and you know how it teases me so. The more you do it, the more I moan out, in between my shivers from your kisses.

"I told you to be quiet," you whisper again, "guess you'll have to be shut up."

With that you take my red ball gag from under your pillow and tell me to open my mouth. I'm surprised you're doing this, seeing as you hate the thought of gags. You jam the rubber ball into my mouth and buckle the strap behind my head tight. Now my moans are nothing more than feeble attempts to cry out. You continue your grinding and your hands move to the clamps, tugging at them and making me cry into my gag.

"If your mom comes, I'll let her see you this way and she'll know what you really like to do with girls." The threat makes me quiet down, but I still want to moan.

I feel your hands move down to my boxers, the cotton shorts are slid down my body and pushed under the sheets that are piled at the end of the bed. My erect member twitches, waiting for the lush feeling of you to be wrapped around it. It's all just a tease as I feel your pants follow my shorts to the end of the bed. Your warm skin against me feels incredible. Your grinding has progressed to humping me, my moans causing me to drool down the side of the gag. Hands moving down my body to my butt, massaging me and making me squirm. My cock is still twitching, ignored. Suddenly your smooth, romantic motions turn rough and violent. You grab both clamps, tug hardly, making it feel as though you are ripping my nipples off. I cry out and your hand quickly slaps my cock, then a back hand slap to my balls. The pain shoots through me and I try to get away from you. You push me onto my stomach, straddling my back but facing my feet.

"You better be quiet my love muffin, we'll get in trouble." You coo. "Here, maybe this will help."

I feel you spread my cheeks apart and the tip of something presses against my hole. Normally I would welcome this but there is no lube and I scream into my ball gag. You slowly press it in and then shove it in, I cry out and you push my head down into the pillow. Deep down inside me I am relishing this, being at your complete mercy, but what I am showing is not that at all. Once the object is fully inside me, you push me over onto my back. My cock is sticking straight up and with one quick motion you slap the tip of it. Grabbing my balls you squeeze them, pulling them down with quick sudden yanks that cause me to wince. You move your body down to my cock and guide it to your warm, smooth center. You lower yourself onto me and for a moment all the pain has left my mind. Slowly you rock your body back and forth, little moans. All of a sudden you turn into something I can't even describe, thrashing about and impaling yourself onto me. As this happens the clamps are pulled over and over again, my pathetic moans filling the gag. The object inside me rubbing against my prostate is an overwhelming sensation that I wish for every night. Soon I feel your body shudder as and orgasm rips through you. You keep grinding into me and I too start to feel that sensation, the one that builds up right before I cum deep inside you. Just as I feel myself ready to explode, you stop.

You're back behind me again, spooning with me. My cock is still rock hard, covered in your sweetness, twitches as it waits for release. You pull the object out slightly and then shove it back in with one hand and torture my nipple with the other. I nearly thrash as you slap my cock again, harder this time and tug on my tender balls. The pain is incredible. Still crying into my gag you move to my ear.

"We still have several hours before we're supposed to be up. So keep quiet cutie and you might actually get to come."

I lay there as you move your hands towards my cock, primed to strike it again. My moans are unheard to all except the gag.

SMACK! "MMMMMMPPHHH!" I scream into my gag as you hit me. You continue to hit my sore member, harder and harder each time.

"Oh baby, I told you that you need to keep quiet. I want to keep playing and not be interrupted by your mom." Your voice suddenly cut out causing me to stop moving or moaning. Foot steps are coming down the hall towards the room. "Shhh, act like you're asleep."

One of your hands moves to the object inside me and the other to my balls. Without warning your pull the object out slightly and push it back in, fucking me gently. I start moaning and your hands grip tightens on my balls, squeezing them tightly to the point that pain forms. I hear the door open and I am trying so hard not to move, not to moan as you rape me and punish me. Eventually, the door closes and the steps trail off. The object is pulled out and relief sweeps over me but quickly stops as I feel something else in its place, something bigger and much wider. With a harsh push, you take this new toy and slam it into me. I feel like I've been ripped in two. I'm sobbing into my gag as you roll me onto my back and straddle my stomach.

"That was close," you giggle as you bounce up and down on me, "I'm glad your mom didn't see what a bitch you are hehe." You know deep down I love what you are doing to me. But what I am showing shows otherwise. I am sobbing, moaning, and squirming underneath your body. The sting of you slapping my face is followed by more pain as you pull the clamps on my nipples. Your soft giggling makes me quiver as you continue to punish me.

"Well now I'm worked up again. Hmm...what to do?" You think idly as you slowly stroke my cock, making it twitch and dance. Your eyes light up as an idea comes to mind. You lean down to my head and pull it up; I can feel you undoing the buckle to my gag. You pull the gag out and my jaw can finally relax. I start to speak but again, you are too quick for me. Quickly you move from my stomach to my head and position your pussy directly above my lips. You lower yourself and completely enclose my head in you. I know what to do.

My tongue beings to work its magic on you, licking your slit up and down producing some moans and shakes. I slide my tongue inside you, fucking you with it, and then move my way to your clit. You taste so delicious, a taste that cannot be described by words. I continue to lick and realize that you haven't moved at all. My breath is almost out and there is now way I can breathe. I put my hands on your hips and try to push you off of me with no success. I become frantic and finally you move.

"What's the matter baby? Can't breathe? Hehe, well tell you what: you make me come and you can breathe. Sound good? Let's try it."

I take a gasp of air and begin to devour your sweet sex again as you lower yourself on me. Licking left and right, up and down, in and out. I nibble on your clit and you begin to grind yourself into me.

"Oh baby, that's it, keep licking my pussy. Eat me so I come!" You pull my head and shove me into you with hopes of being tongue fucked deeper. My breath is running low now. I try to push you off me but you don't budge, you just keep humping my mouth and moan out. I try again and am rewarded with my cock being slapped. "I told you, not until I come!" My head starts to spin and I feel that I'm about to pass out but I finally feel your body go rigid. Your butt clenches up and you slam your pussy into my mouth one last time as you come, I taste every sweet drop of it as you ride it out.

You move your body just enough so I can breathe but not so I can make any noise. I hear the buckle as you go to put the gag back in my come covered mouth. You lie down beside me and look into my eyes, giving me that loving look you always do when I give you an orgasm.

"Oh my baby cakes, that was really amazing. And to think you almost didn't finish." You give me a slight wink. "I guess you've been punished enough, I guess you can finally come." You slither your way down to my cock, licking up and down the shaft and gazing into my eyes. You get a mischievous look and move away from my shaft. You tell me to get up and I do as you push me back towards the headboard of the bed. I feel the cold wood against my ass and you take my cock back into your mouth. Your other hand moves to the thick toy that's nestled inside me and you pull it out. I realize now what you are doing; there is a suction cup on the base of it. You push it against the head board so it sticks and you impale me back onto it. Moving your body now you get on all fours and back yourself up to me, but not all the way.

"You're going to have to the do the work here." You say as the tip of my cock barely touches you. I know what you're doing and I love the idea. As I slide my member into you the toy comes out of me and as if somebody was behind me, I am impaled by the member. My god, you know how to please me. I slowly start fucking you and me but can't contain myself. I am soon fucking you so hard, my moans sinking into the gag, and my orgasm starting to explode. I slam back almost as hard as I go forward, pulling on your hips and pushing into you. Oh god, I'm going to come! The words don't escape the rubber ball but you can tell. You buck back with each of my strokes, pushing me harder into the headboard, causing me to erupt. I empty my hot seed deep into you, my cock pulsing with each spurt, my cries muffled.

You slide yourself off my shrinking member but as I start to move, you push me back against the dildo. You place your hands on my hips and move me back and forth, continuing my fucking even though I'm spent. Soon I'm begging you to stop but my gag denies the request. Your rape of me continues for almost an hour. All of a sudden your grip on me releases and I open my eyes, seeing you giggling at me. You kneel up and move to my ear.

"Time to get up baby. Hope I didn't wake you up or anything."