Not a "Virgin" Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sigurd watched the lovely display before, hand stroking his own excited cock. He brushed it against Clara's wetness, slowing collecting her longing from her blossoming lips, pressing the tip against her swollen clit. Gently, he pushed into her sex, groaning as her tightness enveloped him.

"Goddess..." he murmured, fingers tight on her hips when he pushed forward. Clara cried out into Thora's slit as she stretched around his cock. Sigurd filled her, stopping for a moment as he met the resistance of her virginity. He moved against it a few times, easing against the thin barrier. Finally, there was but a moment of opposition, before she opened to him, accepting his length within her walls. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" He breathed, not moving now.

"No," Clara said, too lost in the musky aroma of Thora to notice any pain. Goddess, it felt good, to be filled by him, while his hands massaged her back and spine. Every twitch of his hardness sent lightning pulsing through her veins, leaving Clara humming against Thora's clit.

Sigurd movements started slow building his pace to the tempo of her moans. Thora's sighs and his own animal sounds of pleasure became a concert of bliss, underscored by the rhythmic wet slap of flesh in flesh.

Clara moaned against her friend's lips, tasting the musky flavor of her arousal as she explored the woman. There was no expertise in her actions, just lust and a desire to taste and feel her pleasure, and her mouth made wet, sloppy sounds as she probed and licked. Little cries of pleasure escaped her, making her tongue jerk and dance within Thora's cunt as Sigurd thrust into her. She slid her hands up the other woman's body, cupping and kneading her breasts in time with the motions of her tongue. "Fuck," she gasped, "Goddess, fuck me!"

Thora spread her legs wider, giving Clara more access, and arched her hips against the Paladin's tongue. One hand stroked gently through the younger girl's hair, gently guiding her and encouraging her, making her moan with pleasure as Clara found the most sensitive spots of her dripping sex. She sighed, a wordless noise of pleasure as Clara's hands cupped her breasts, and her free hand fisted in the rough cloth beneath her body. "Mmmm... like that..." she gasped out, hips rolling against Clara's mouth in time with Sigurd's thrusts. "Goddess... get... get me off... with your... your tongue..."

Clara's tongue moved faster, thrusting deeper and savoring Thora's depths. Aching with the slow-building need in her loins, she thrust back into Sigurd, impaling herself on his cock with every thrust. The feel of his thick cock stretching her walls and his head bumping against her womb broke her concentration, leaving her moaning and swearing gently against Thora's cunt. Dimly aware that the redhead's hand was spreading her lips and circling her clit, Clara tried to return her attention to her friend and her delicious slit once more. Fingers tangled in her hair, pressing her mouth into the other girl's dripping mound, and somehow she still managed to fuck herself on the cock buried in her as she slurped and licked.

Sigurd gasped out, his breathing growing ragged. His fingers dug into Clara's hips for leverage, and the sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the air as he abandoned gentleness and pounded himself into the brunette's slit as hard and fast as he could go. "Fucking good," he sobbed out, voice thick and harsh with his rising pleasure. "So fucking good! And tight! Fuck!"

Clara threw her head back, moaning with pleasure, and the sight of her face glistening with Thora's juices in the moonlight made him take her harder and faster yet. Thora dragged her face back down, her own cries of building pleasure coming in time with the desperate motions of Sigurd pleasuring himself with Clara's tight sex. He couldn't speak any longer, just cry out as his belly slapped her ass and his cock penetrated her deeper and deeper. With a final wild cry, his cock pulsed within her walls and the heat of his seed flooded her womb.

The three crumpled into one another as their orgasm took over, Clara resting her head against Thora's pillowy breasts, perfectly suited for this very purpose. Thora planted lazy kisses on her forehead, brushing back her sweat-drenched hair behind her ears. Sigurd lied beside them, wrapping an arm around Clara, kissing her to taste the lingering traces of Thora's pleasure. He caressed her face, his dreamy brown eyes meeting hers, leaving her shuddering against her buxom friend.

"Thanks," Clara murmured, settling down into an exhausted heap with her two best friends. It was almost enough that she could forget all she was giving up, to protect Monsford. To protect them.

12